Some important news: One of the old versions (1.0.34) got fully open sourced: https://github.com/Daaw/AveeOpenPlayer_1.0.34
A lightweight music player with folder browsing, equalizer, song cross-fading, and video playback capability.
Most notable features include audio visualizer and easy HD video production.
While all visualizers are extensively customizable - color / shape / size / audio reaction / your own picture and more tweaks.
You can also import and export visualizer templates as files and find various other ones shared online.
* Most popular media formats supported
* Direct folder browsing with folder shortcuts
* Customizable audio visualizers.
* Export visualizer as hd video file.
* Searchable library, queue, files, ...
* Screen orientation lock
* Read and save playlists (pla, pls, mpcpl, plp, m3u, m3u8)
* Lock-screen and status bar widget
* Supports media and blue-tooth controls
* Sleep timer
* Cross-fade and gap-less transitions
* UI color skins
* 2 types of internal players
Special note about Microphone permission:
While this app asks for Microphone permission, it doesn't access microphone itself to listen for audio from the device but rather uses this permission to access global audio stream at the software level. It is used by Native playback engine and is only currently kept for compatibility reasons.