•Consult bus and métro timetables, updated for events;
•Find fare information;
•Obtain the fastest travel route using its trip calculator;
•Visually locate bus stops and métro stations from your current location, while accessing timetable information, as well as BIXI and Communauto services;
•Be advised of any métro service disruptions lasting 20 minutes and more;
•Find out where customer service centres are located.
You can be notified automatically through twitter when we update database (http://twitter.com/#!/rhatec/).
TransportMTL allow users to easily access public transportation schedule for Montreal. All schedules are available offline. You can browse, search and bookmark any departure (bus, subway and train). If you need a reminder to catch your bus, subway or train ? Set a custom notification ! Support STM, STL, AMT, RTL, CIT, MRC and the METRO. We also have maps for the metro and the trains.
Full transport service list:
STL Société de Transport de Laval
STM Société de Transport de Montréal
RTL Réseau de Transport de Longueuil
AMT Agence Métropolitaine de Transport
AMTBUS Autobus Express de l'AMT (90 Express Chevrier)
CITCRC CIT Chambly-Richelieu-Carignan
CITHSL CIT du Haut-Saint-Laurent
CITLA CIT Laurentides
CITLR CIT le Richelain
CITPI CIT La Presqu'île
CITROUS CIT Roussillon
CITVR CIT Vallée du Richelieu
CRTL CRT Lanaudière
MRC2M OKA Express
MRCLASSO MRC L'Assomption
MRCLM MRC les Moulins
OMITSJU Ville de Sainte-Julie
Once this application is installed, the MonTransit app will display bus stops next passages even when your device is not connected to the Internet.
This application only has a temporary icon and no screen: download the MonTransit app (free) in the "More ..." section bellow or by following this Google Play link http://goo.gl/fkKz2
You can install this application on the SD card but it is not recommended.
This schedule is generated from the GTFS file provided by the Société de Transport de Montréal.
This application is free and open-source:
This application is not related with the Société de Transport de Montréal.
Enjoy MonTransit offline!
Mira recorridos de líneas o buscá cuales te sirven para llegar adonde querés ir. Ya sea con una línea directa o con combinaciones.
Ubicá direcciones y cruces de calles.
Recibí alertas al acercarte a tu destino.
Todos los usos que se te ocurran sin necesidad de internet.
Disponible solo para Montevideo, Uruguay.
Los datos obtenidos usando internet deberían estar siempre actualizados.
Por otro lado, las bases de datos pueden estar desactualizadas porque:
1. no actualizaste este programa
2. no han actualizado los “Datos Abiertos” (que son utilizados acá)
3. yo me olvide :)
Cualquier sugerencia/comentario/crítica es siempre bienvenida.
Si tienen algún problema y quieren que lo solucione escríbanme por mail detallando los pasos a seguir para reproducirlo. Si envían un reporte (desde el formulario luego de una falla) sin especificar su email en el mensaje no podré contactarlos porque el reporte es anónimo (y muy valioso).
Esta aplicación no tiene relación con ninguna empresa ni con la IMM.
Pablo Vidal por testear la versión 5.5.0. La familia Hernández de Las Piedras por ayudarme a testear la versión 5.0.0. Y también a los muchachos de Lanparty Uruguay por tener el coraje de probar la primera versión de esta app.
You can optionally download the entire STM bus schedules here (available offline):
You can hide ads (in the app settings) by buying the "MonTransit - Donate" app for 3$:
You can install this app on the SD card but it's not recommended.
This app is free and open-source:
This app is not related with the Société de Transport de Montréal and Bixi.
This app anonymously tracks and reports user's activity.
Monthly analytics reports are available on the web site:
- INTERNET: required to load data from 'stm.info' & 'bixi.com'.
- LOCATION: required to calculate the distances between the user & a subway station or a bus stop or a bike station.
- NETWORK STATE: required by Google Analytics & Google AdMob.
- NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION: required for Android Beam (NFC).
seo: Mon Transit MyTransit My Transit
Its very simple and intuitive interface allows quick access to your favorites stops.
Schedules are downloaded and available offline, for use in subway stations, for example.
This application offers features like:
- Add / remove transport agencies.
- Real-time schedules available for the agencies providing them (eg STL).
- Quickly find schedules by line or stop number .
- Add your favorites stops to access schedules in 2 clicks.
- Function 'Nearby' to determine your location, list the nearby stops and schedules.
- Quick link to get directions, or plan a trip via Google Maps.
- Access subway and suburban train network maps.
- Schedules updated frequently.
- Install widgets on your home screen to quickly access schedule of your favorite stops! (Pro Version only).
List of agencies supported:
- STM Société de transport de Montréal
- STL Société de transport de Laval
- RTL Réseau de transport de Longueuil
- AMT Agence Métropolitaine de Transport
CITCRC CIT Chambly-Richelieu-Carignan
CITSO CIT Sud-ouest
CITHSL CIT du Haut-Saint-Laurent
CITLA CIT des Laurentides
CITPI CIT La Presqu'île
CRTL CRT Lanaudière
CITLR CIT Le Richelain
CITROUS CIT Roussillon
CITSV CIT Sorel-Varennes
CITVR CIT Vallée-du-Richelieu
MRCLASSO MRC de L'Assomption
MRC2M MRC de Deux-Montagnes
MRCLM MRC les Moulins
OMITSJU Ville de Sainte-Julie
This application is not associated with any of the aforementioned companies. The posted schedules are available freely and these agencies do not guarantee its accuracy.
IMPORTANT : You will need around 150mb of available disk space on the phone internal SD card if you wish to install schedules for all available agencies.
To contact us for any problem you might find with stops, schedules, interface or other, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For schedules, thank you tell us the line, stopping and passages incorrect.
Please rate the application on the Google Play Store and send us your questions and suggestions for improvement.
If you wish to remove the advertisement and enjoy excellent widgets on your home screen, you can install Montreal Transit Pro.
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
• Bus Checker - as featured on BBC Click, The Telegraph, Guardian Online, The Independent & Wired UK •
★ Instantly see when your bus is due ✔ Real-time information - not from timetables ✔ Covers 20,000 bus stops! ✔ Full route maps - see where your bus goes! ✔ Real-time diversion/cancellation info ✔ Auto-locate nearest stops on map ✔ View live arrivals on your home screen ✔ Store your favourites ★
"I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the
UK travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click
★★ DESCRIPTION ★★
You know those little black 'countdown' boxes on bus shelters? Well, with Bus Checker, you can carry them in your pocket, wherever you are - for all of London's 20,000 bus stops. No more sprinting down the road then finding the bus is ten minutes away! So that's more time at home. Or in bed.
What's more, Bus Checker doesn't use a timetable - it gets the real, live information for each bus as it moves around London; meaning it's both accurate and reliable.
In addition, Bus Checker shows you accurate route maps of all London's 700 bus routes, allows you to search by place name or postcode.. ..see exactly where your bus goes, and when it's coming!
★★ MAIN FEATURES: ★★
• Live, updated countdown display of bus arrivals.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest bus stops.
• Full route maps for all London Bus Routes - see exactly where your bus goes.
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Home screen widget - live arrivals for your favourite stops.
• Tap on bus numbers to filter the list: see screenshots.
• Details bus stop information - routes/map location/direction.
• Map/route number display - find the right bus to get you home!
Download Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not picking you up from the taxi rank in Morden.*
Data provided by Transport for London
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please see our support website or get in touch. (and please do this before leaving bad reviews! We do read every support request we receive)
* - Note to tourists: Morden is at the very bottom of the Northern line on the London tube - and frequently where late-night travellers find themselves waking up.
† - Source iOS App Store & Google Play, November 2011 - June 2012
Disfrutá de esta ligera y simple aplicación en el día a día y tomate el ómnibus en el momento justo.
Ayudanos a ayudarte! Hacenos saber cómo podemos mejorarla.
SoloBus es una aplicación que nos ayuda a averiguar qué ómnibus pasarán por cierta parada en determinado momento.
Es muy útil para saber cuándo acercarse a la parada, o ayudarnos a decidir qué ómnibus tomarnos para esperar menos.
Se recomienda ya saber qué líneas van a pasar por cada parada. Aún no hemos incorporado funcionalidades que sugieran cuáles nos pueden llevar de aquí hasta allá.
La forma de utilizar SoloBus es muy simple:
1) Abrir la aplicación.
2) Buscar en el mapa la parada deseada (manual o por gps).
3) Tocar el ícono de la parada.
4) Ver los horarios!
Seguí a SoloBus en Facebook! www.facebook.com/solobusapp
Ahí postearemos nueva información y discutiremos sobre temas de interés entre todos!
★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
Realtime rail and bus predictions and DC Metro map directly from WMATA (Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority), serving Washington DC, Northern Virgina and Maryland.
-Realtime DC Metro Rail predictions (Next Train) for every Metro station in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Realtime DC Metro Bus (Next Bus) predictions for every Metro bus stop in the Washington DC region with auto refresh direct from WMATA.
-Location based Metro station finder to locate Metro stations nearby. Provides navigation.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate Metro bus stops nearby. Provides navigation.
-Mapping for DC Metro rail stations and bus stops.
-Save commonly used Metro stations and stops into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Look up DC Metro bus stop predictions directly by the bus stop number.
-View the day's full bus schedule for your bus stop.
-Check to see if WMATA is broadcasting any rail alerts or disruptions.
-Access the WMATA DC Metro rail map to plan your Washington Metro route.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-Live twitter feed for dcmetro
-More intelligent interface than DC Metro Transit app
-And of course, FREE
-Best Washington Metro app in the market.
You must have network access to use these resources.
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/DcMetroAndBus
Featured on Google Play Picks and MTA App Quest winner! Works in 62 cities across North America and Europe (see full list on http://thetransitapp.com/cities)
- Know at a glance when your next train or bus is arriving.
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- Find scheduled departures and route itineraries even without an Internet connection.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Plot routes on the map.
*Where real-time is available
Transit App is a great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app!
Transit integrates with the following transit agencies:
- New York City (NYC Subway*, MTA Buses*, LIRR, Metro-North, NJ Transit*, PATH, Staten Island Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Stamford, CTTransit Waterbury)
- Chicago (CTA*, Pace, Metra)
- Philadelphia (SEPTA*, NJ Transit*, NJ Transit, PATCO)
- Los Angeles (Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance Transit, Hyperloop*, Foothill Transit*, Big Blue Bus)
- San Francisco (BART*, MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, Golden Gate Transit, SamTrans, Hyperloop**, Sonoma County Transit, Healdsburg Transit, Cloverdale Transit, Marin Transit)
- Washington (Metro*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington Transit*, Fairfax Connector, MTA, Virginia Railway Express*)
- Boston (MBTA*, Massport, MetroWest RTA, Brockton Area Transit (BAT), Lowell RTA, Plymouth & Brockton S. R. Co., CATA)
- Miami (Miami-Dade Transit, Broward County Transit)
- Seattle (Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Kingcounty Marine Division, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Kitsap Tours)
- Atlanta (MARTA*, Cobb Community Transit (CCT), Xpress by GRTA)
- Phoenix (ValleyMetro)
- Baltimore (MTA)
- Portland (TriMet*)
- San Diego (MTS, NCTD*)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul (Metro Transit*, Plymouth*, SouthWest Transit*, Scott County Transit*, Airport (MAC), University of Minnesota*, MVTA)
- Houston (METRO)
- Honolulu (TheBus*)
- Pittsburgh (Port Authority)
- Dallas (DART)
- Denver (RTD)
- Las Vegas (RTC)
- Milwaukee (MCTS)
- Salt Lake City (UTA*)
- San Antonio (VIA)
- St. Louis (Metro)
- Austin (Capital Metro)
- Kansas City (KCATA)
- Sacramento (Sacramento Regional Transit, Roseville Transit)
- Tampa (HART, PSTA)
- Hartford (CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Waterbury, CTTransit Hartford, CTTransit New Britain, CTTransit Meriden)
- Cincinnati (Metro, TANK)
- Buffalo (NFTA)
- Providence (RIPTA)
- Columbus (COTA)
- Madison (Madison Metro*)
- Louisville (TARC*)
- Hampton (HRT)
- Toronto (TTC*, GO Transit, YRT*, Guelph Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Brampton Transit, MiWay, Burlington Transit)
- Montréal (STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, autres CITs, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu)
- Vancouver (TransLink*, False Creek Ferries)
- Ottawa (OC Transpo*)
- Edmonton (Edmonton Transit)
- Calgary (Calgary Transit)
- Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit*)
- Québec (RTC)
- Halifax (MetroTransit)
- Saskatoon (Saskatoon Transit)
- Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit*)
- Banff (Roam Transit)
- Kelowna (BC Transit)
- Squamish (BC Transit)
- Victoria (BC Transit)
- Whistler (BC Transit)
- Kamloops (BC Transit)
- Mexico (Metrobús, Metro, RTP, STE, Ferrocarriles Suburbanos)
- Cali (MIO)
- Paris (RATP*, SNCF Transilien)
- Toulouse (Tisséo*)
- Nantes (SEMITAN*)
- Strasbourg (CTS)
- Bordeaux (Tram et Bus de la CUB)
- Rennes (STAR*)
* Agency with real-time departures and/or vehicle locations
UK Bus Times displays live departure information for thousands of bus stops across the UK. Bus stops can be found by searching for a location or using the map. Stops can be added to your favourites for quick access to them. Most stops display live timetable information such as the route number, destination and time.
If you can't find your location using the search feature, try typing it a different way, you can also input postal codes.
If you find a bug or manage to make the application crash contact me and tell me how you did it, i'd appreciate it rather than unhelpful feedback! email@example.com
Internet - To fetch bus stop data and departure data.
Location - To set the map to your location to find bus stops.
Network State - To check if the network is connected before accessing the internet.
This application goes and fetches the data from Mississauga transit website and shows you times in a more convenient way, while saving you data and allowing you to quickly know when your bus arrives without you having to do much typing and clicking.
I am in no way affiliated with MiWay and this app was written by me to help fellow android users to view bus times.
This is for Mississauga city located in Canada, if you are not from Mississauga there is no point for you to download this.
Thanks to everyone for all the support on helping reach 5000+ downloads, next milestone will also include an update!