It was good but not working anymore Not sure whats happens
Bug Fix the bug. App just stopped working!
Offline is key Under ground transit rarely has a signal. I found it unfortunate that this app didn't provide anything valuable to users while offline esp given the needs and circumstances of users. Definitely a missed opportunity.
Good utility Useful. That's all I have to say about this app.
Slow to acquire location Better than the STM app. Finds your location and shows closest bus & metro Very innovative because it seeks your GPS location and gives a list of the closest buses and metro. It also shows times for BOTH directions on the same screen, saving time. Good visual presentation and design. Beats the official STM app for ease of use and quick info. UPDATE: Annoying inability to connect and get GPS info, even when outside. Has slowed in its ability to acquire position. Freezes at "wait for location". Uninstallin
* Preliminary fix for address search in trip planner.
* Various small bugfixes and improvements.
* Disable Advertisements (Premium)
* Montreal Trip Planner (Premium)
* Various minor improvements
* Application now doesn't automatically refresh when going in foreground or changing orientation.
* Fix a crash and some small UI improvements.
"Count on this app to get you going through the entire system" - Washington Post