Built for Dads, by Dads (with parenting pros, and academic researchers). Dadditude helps you to be a more confident dad & partner. In just a few minutes, reflect, grow and connect with your most important role.
We know you want to be a great Dad. But we also know how tough, stressful, and complex it is to feel like you’re doing a great job. Dadditude is the app for becoming a happier, more confident father. For new dads and veteran dads alike!
Parenting advice & Community:
• Connect, and talk with other dads in our community over shared experiences of parenting newborn babies, toddlers, school kids, tweens and teens.
• Ask for tips from other dads and share insights from your own expertise.
• Get advice for dads from parenting professionals in our 50+ self-coaching guides on themes like Emotional growth, Mental wellbeing, Self care, Confidence, Discipline, Sleep (for you and your baby), Sexuality, Building a strong relationship with your partner and your kids, Family Planning, Healing, Calm, Stress, Character growth, Mental Health support & help.
• Listen to audio digests of bestselling parenting books.
• Expert guides written by therapists, academic researchers, parenting orgs and awesome dads, and reviewed by professionals in the field of health and parenting.
• Ask our team of parenting experts for specific support on your personal / family challenges.
• Read news about fatherhood and the latest in dad research.
• Reflect on yourself, and grow as a dad.
• Explore positive changes in your family life. We’re all a work in progress.
You can also join our community of 20,000+ dad friends on our social media, for daily tips and inspiration.
Don't hesitate to get in touch over email with any feedback. We're here to help, and want to keep making fatherhood rewarding, easy, and fun.
We’re also working on some new pregnancy content for expecting dads. Stay tuned.