We have big plans for this app and look forward to making it as useful as possible to those trying to control their diabetes. The current version brings:
- Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
- Filtering history by event type / tag.
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L)
- Number input with your keyboard or a convenient on-screen number pad
- Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time)
- Automatic Android backup & restore: buying a new phone doesn't mean losing all of your data.
- Manual backup & restore: save all of your data to a file on your phone or favorite cloud service for later import.
- Share your data: email an html version of your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor or share it to Google Drive or Dropbox for safe keeping.
- Notepad: take notes throughout the day. The next time you record a blood sugar reading, we'll add them to the notes for you.
- A1C results: enter your a1c test results for safe-keeping and analysis
- Daily reminders: Get a notification at times you specify every day.
- Android Wear support: Reply to reminders by speaking your blood sugar into your smart watch.
- Targets: enter your target low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
- Cloud sync: sync your data a cloud service and keep all of your devices up to date.
- Medication tracking: track your medication along side your blood sugar readings.
Track your blood sugar level, glucose, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), insulin, blood pressure, carbs, weight, and more.
✔ Simplest blood glucose monitoring
✔ See your average glucose and blood sugar readings for the past 7 Days, 30 Days, and 90 Days
✔ Log your blood sugar levels, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), blood sugar level, blood pressure & more
✔ Track your calories, carb counter, and carbohydrates with the easiest carbs counting tracker and calculator
✔ Weight tracker,calculator, log and logbook to always stay on target
✔ Simplest insulin tracker and log all your medicines
✔ Key features for pre diabetes, Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
✔ Carbs calculator
✔ A beautiful interface, making it easy to maintain your logbook
✔ Log all your health symptoms, treatments, weight, and logbook
✔ Track carbohydrates with our carb counter for carbs counting.
✔ Log all types of insulin: rapid acting, short acting, intermediate acting, long acting
✔ Enter and track glucose and insulin levels
✔ Integration with our app My Diet Diary for diet, carbs counting, nutrition, calories counter, and fitness
✔ Supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
INTEGRATION WITH MY DIET DIARY:
✔ Track your diet and nutrition through our award-winning app: My Diet Diary - simply create a free and private account to use both apps together
✔ Use our calories calculator for tracking the food you are eating
✔ Enter and track your fitness, exercises, carb counter, diet, nutrition, and calories intake calculator with My Diet Diary
✔ Check your insulin level compared to the food you ate in our logbook
✔ Have a question? Quickly get answers from our communities about the differences between type 1 and type 2 diabetes and good carbohydrates vs bad carbohydrates. Find information about hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), blood pressure, blood sugar levels or any other questions you have.
✔ Learn about diabetes, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), high blood pressure, and carbohydrates
✔ Whether you are diagnosed with pre diabetes or already diabetic, find hundreds of diabetic questions answered every hour in our forums
✔ Tap into our several Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, and pre diabetes communities for support and guidance
✔ Monitor and record for tracking all symptoms, treatments, and events relating to your diabetes whether you have type 1 or type 2
✔ Use our calendar as your buddy or companion for weight tracking, recording your blood pressure, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c) results and any other events
✔ Log information you receive from the American Diabetes Association (ADA) or CDC
We believe in the mission of American Diabetes Association (ADA) to prevent and cure diabetes and improve the lives of people affected by diabetes.
“I am a diabetic and this app is the perfect companion and buddy, I needed for tracking and keeping a logbook!” -David
“I use their carb counter everyday! The American Diabetes Association (ADA) and CDC would be proud of this app!” - Amy
“I was diagnosed with pre diabetes 4 months ago and I’ve been using this app for tracking my blood sugar levels. It helps keep them in check! CDC would approve! ” Sarah
“Found very good information about short and long insulin that compares well with the American Diabetes Association (ADA) and CDC about diabetes. I love their carb counter and carbs counting tool!” Steve
The ultimate app for Mobile Diabetes Management, carry around iDiabetes™ in your phone or tablet all the time to keep on top of your blood glucose levels. As per studies, self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG) can aid in diabetes control - http://clinical.diabetesjournals.org/content/20/1/45.full
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for recording your blood sugar (glucose) readings according to the date and time you checked your blood sugar.
* MONITOR changes in Blood Glucose levels over time.
* Record the amount of insulin injected.
* Track your food consumption/carbs.
* Physical activity - track your exercises and other activities.
* View CHARTS and analyze trends.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Glucose readings and other information with your Doctor. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* Record A1C results. Set Goal.
* Add NOTES to each log.
* Medication - track your insulin intake.
* Get Medication reminder alerts.
* Your Historical data provides meaningful insights and trends to better control your diabetes.
* Reduces the burden of keeping journals.
* No need to purchase additional adapters - it helps you save money as well for accuracy purposes. Input your readings from the Glucose meter in the app.
* No Internet Connection required to access data, use the app anytime.
* For your Privacy and Security - all data is stored locally on your Phone.
* Perfect for Mobile Diabetes Management.
* We make it easier for people with diabetes.
* Share with caregivers.
* No advertisement.
* iPhone app for diabetic self-monitoring of blood glucose.
* Log insulin doses and glucose readings.
Please visit us http://www.idiabetes.me for any support issues.
Recommended best practices:
Send data to your self once a week as a backup
Sync app with your iTunes once a week.
Clinical Study Reference
Evan M. Benjamin
Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose: The Basics
Clinical Diabetes January 2002 20:45-47; doi:10.2337/diaclin.20.1.45
- A quick way to enter your blood glucose level.
- The ability to check all your past measurements.
- A converter, supporting two-way conversion between US unit (mg/dL) and international unit (mmol/L).
- Statistics with the ability to compare your blood sugar levels with your own goals (Please consult your physician and set your maximum levels together).
- Report generator (from version 1.7): HTML reports can be created for the last 7, 15 or 30 days, and shared by email, skype, bluetooth, or saved to your Google Drive.
Feel free to get in touch with us, we value your feedback and are looking to improve blood sugar manager.
- what will be your children's probable blood group.
- From which group you can receive your blood
-To which group you can donate your blood
- Some important facts about blood group
- Address of local and major Blood bank, hospital of Bangladesh.
- You can share your blood group through different apps and social media to let them your group type. It might help you later to someone find the correct group and save life.
Mg/dl (Milligrams per decilitre)is an unit of measure that shows the concentration of a substance in a specific amount of fluid. In the United States, blood glucose test results are reported as mg/dl.
Mmol/L is the molar concentration representing millimoles (mmol) per litre (L). Mmol/L is the unit used to illustrate how much lipid can be found in a specific amount of blood. Mole is the quantity of a substance that holds a definite number of molecules or atoms.
Notice: Sugar Level Converter is for information purposes. You should never use this app for the replacement of your doctor or physician advice.This is an app used to convert your sugar level value either in mg/dl or mmol/L
Blood Glucose Monitoring System.
VPD Bled d.o.o., the company from Slovenia, is the official and legal owner of this app and of the complete solution that comprises 2in1 SMART. For the complete work performance and solution you should contact VPD Bled (firstname.lastname@example.org) or VPD's official local distributor in your country.
This app, 2in1 SMART is designed to help diabetics measure their blood glucose. You would need an additional device that is connected to Galaxy S3 to test your blood glucose as 2in1 SMART will show you. Your glucose level will be displayed on the screen after the test and you can e-mail the test result with additional memo.
2in1 SMART enables you to look through past test results by date.
Apollo Sugar is single specialty clinics model for Diabetes care founded on the
vision to make diabetes disease free. We provide assured care and services for
Diabetics and Pre-diabetics – these services are built to deliver robust patient
outcomes via a multi-disciplinary care teams and clinically proven treatment
protocols, supported by comprehensive lifestyle management support to keep
your Diabetes in control and help you live a disease fee diabetic lifestyle.
Products & Services
It is Apollo Sugar’s quest to innovate and offer the right product to our patrons
through constant research and study of Diabetes and more importantly,
of diabetics themselves. Our packages are a perfect mix of in-clinic care by our
clinical experts, followed by continuous engagement outside the clinic, to help
our diabetic companions to stay on course with the treatment protocol to better
manage their diabetic condition.
Using Stress Check by Azumio you will be able to:
-Quantify your level of stress
-Determine the effects of different stressors
-Control stress and observe progress
-Reduce chances of certain chronic diseases known to be correlated with stress
Everyone has experienced changes in heart rate before taking an exam, giving a public speech, or when exercising. In fact, not only does your heart rate increase, but the time variations between consecutive heart beats become more random and scattered as well. By analyzing this factor of heart rate variability (HRV), it is possible to estimate your level of stress wherever you are, with no additional hardware.
Analysis of HRV requires heart pulse data to be measured continuously for a certain period of time. The more you use Stress Check, the better the app gets to know you and your heart.
Algorithms used to analyze HRV follow recommendations of European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology (NASPE).
If you consistently observe high levels of stress we recommend using Azumio’s stress relief application, Stress Doctor: a biofeedback app that uses deep a breathing technique for stress reduction.
Stress Check utilizes a method of quantitative stress level assessment developed by Biocom Technologies, a well-known developer of various professional health assessment technologies.
sugar se kese bacha jaye
normal position kya hay.
mareezon me mard zayada kion .
motapay ka ilaj
resha daar gazaon ko ahmiat dein.
kalvanji se ilaj,
aur bhi bhi buhat kuch.
This Application replaces the counter for doing the Finger Tap Test or Finger Oscillation Test,
which you easily can do on your own in a simplified way.
With this App your personal FTFT-Level is determined and
can be measured and compared before exhausting work, Training or before going to sleep.
The Tapping Rate (Finger Oscillation Test, Finger Tap Test) can be used to estimate the state of your
central nervous system.
Convenient for sports, learning and other efforts like:
Endurance run, marathon, jogging, nordic walking, bodybuilding, powerlifting, weight lifting, school, studying, work...
WARNING! THIS APPLICATION IS NOT FOR MEDICINAL OR PSYCHOLOGICAL USE!
It is just for Fun-Use and must be only used in this way.
DO NEVER USE THESE RESULTS WITHOUT ASKING A DOCTOR. NOT FOR PROFESSIONAL USE.
Instant Heart Rate is the most accurate Heart Rate Monitor app for any smartphone and it does not need any external hardware.
Use it for optimizing your exercise and to track your progress.
Install it now and keep fit.
Accuracy is constantly tested by fitness coaches, nurses, doctors, EMTs and 5 million users like you.
★★★★★ by Ducky
I love this app! Its really neat caus im trying to get healthy-er. Five stars
★★★★★ by Summer
I was skeptical- being a nurse I thought yah right! So I tried it at work with a monitor. It worked! Very very happy!
Place the tip of your index finger on phone’s camera and in a couple of seconds your Heart Rate will be shown.
A real-time chart will show your every heart beat.
It uses your phones built-in camera to track color changes on the fingertip that are directly linked to your pulse. This is the same technique that medical pulse oximeters use.
Now you have a chance to track your fitness and health every-time with just your phone.
Your resting heart rate gives you a view into your hearts fitness. The fitter you get the lower your heart rate will be.
✓ Heart rate measurements
✓ Real time PPG graph - see your every heart beat
✓ Cardio workout monitoring
NOTE: Works best on devices with flash. On other devices it has to be used with good lighting.
These are the goals GlucMon aspires to. Log your Glucose levels, Carbohydrate intake and Insulin usage; then email them to your nutritionist or to yourself for printing, in just a few easy steps using GlucMon.
There are many Glucose Tracking apps available for for people with diabetes that have great features like reporting, charts and diabetic meal plans. If you are looking for those things in an app, please give them a try. With two diabetics in the family, a Type 1 and a Type 2, both with vision impairment, we had a hard time finding an app that was not frustrating to use because of our vision difficulties so GlucMon was born. Now we log and report our blood glucose levels to our Diabetic teams with ease. Having an easy to use tracker to monitor our blood sugar levels has been very helpful in controlling our diabetes.
If you have the same difficulties with other diabetes monitoring apps or just want a simple, easy to use solution for your Glucose tracking needs, give GlucMon a try and let us know what you think.
Glucmon has been optimized for a 4.8 inch cell phone screen but can be used in landscape mode for smaller devices.
Email Us at info@RandTI.com
The app provides a program divided into 3 levels:
Level 1: beginner six pack 8 minutes workout (Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDg6KwpzaQ4)
Level 2: intermediate abs workouts
Level 3: advanced ab training program
The LumoWell abs workout is a targeted training that alternates high intensity and muscular exercises to sculpt the abdomen and burn fat in the shortest time possible.
You can also challenge yourself whit the 30 Day six pack workout, a daily bonus workout to measure your progress.
- What are the guidelines of the "six pack" program?
To get a sculpted abdomen you need to tone your muscles and at the same time remove the excess fat in the belly and waist. Much research points out now that a targeted program with specific exercises for the abdomen as well as for toning your muscles helps to burn fat faster.
The workouts proposed raise the temperature of the area in a localized manner, in this way the increased inflow of blood promotes the stimulation of catecholamines which increase the use of localized fat on the abdomen, with a consequent increase in lean body mass at the expense of the fat.
The high intensity abs workout guarantees good calorie consumption and at the same time speeds up the basic metabolic rate and improves the ability of glucose absorption. All this results in a more rapid weight loss and improvement of cardiovascular functions (therefore reduces the risk of heart disease).
Our virtual personal trainer will guide you every day in free body training sessions to do at home, at the gym or outdoors. The coach will explain the ab exercises by indicating the possible errors to avoid, therefore guiding you to perform correctly.
- How organized is the application?
The application provides a program divided into three levels.
An initial 8 minutes workout to do 3/5 times a week to slowly prepare to face the next levels.
A second level based on a weekly schedule that alternates high intensity workouts and muscular sessions. The purpose of this second phase is to begin to realize the effects on the abdominal muscles and at the same time trigger an efficient fat burning effect.
Finally by unlocking the pro-version you can access the third level, an advanced 30-day ab program designed to maximize the results and to get a perfectly toned and sculpted abdomen as quickly as possible. The constant change in abs muscle stimulus and the increasing intensity allows to fully exploit the work phases and to avoid stalling.
To increase the effectiveness of the program and get good results in a short time the pro-version offers a weekly food program which, day after day, shows an "eating pattern" useful to learn how to eat properly and how to lean and tone the fat that covers your abs.
At the end of each session, the pro version provides a specific stretching exercise routine to relax the abdominal muscles and cool-down after your workout.
Those in top shape can take a shot at a real challenge: The ABS Challenge, a training program with increasing difficulty able to push you to the limit and amplify the results for your abs.
In the advanced version:
- A complete 30 day abdomen program
- A weekly diet plan with specific tips to burn excess fat and flatten the belly
- An advanced stretching workout to cool-down after training
- The full 30 day ABS Challange program for sculpting your abs and challenging yourself
- No ads
- No internet connection required
Six Pack application made by Ego360 for the LumoWell / LumoFit project. Material Design inspired.
- YouTube channel: http://goo.gl/jl3wc1
- Website: http://www.lumowell.com/
- Facebook: http://goo.gl/RytPDg
- Google+: http://goo.gl/3Q8Tru
Show Me the Sugar is dedicated to helping people discover the hidden sugar in everyday foods. You use your iPhone camera to scan a product bar code, or use the Search mode to manually enter a fast food menu item. Once entered, Show Me The Sugar will reveal the hidden sugar in a serving both in grams and a symbolic display of easy to understand teaspoons. Nutritional information for Show Me The Sugar is built from several leading industry databases which contain over 1.2 million combined food items.
Show Me The Sugar is equally at home scanning products in your pantry, or put to work on your next shopping trip at the grocery store. Show Me The Sugar is even helpful when educating children on food choices by teaching them to compare the sugar content of different brands.
Users have a choice to use the app by logging into Facebook for full functionality and data portability, or without logging in which limits data to a single device.
Not only does the app expose hidden sugar in everything from salad dressing to spaghetti sauce, it has added features and functionality including:
• See your recent scans to quickly compare items or brands
• Designate a food a Favorite and add it to your Favorites list
• Set your own target goal for daily sugar consumption
• Use the Diary to log the sugar eaten in a given day
• Track and visualize your progress overtime with an easy to understand
snapshot — a green bar shows you are on track with your goal, while a
red progress bar signals that your sugar intake is surpassing your goal
• Progress tracking over time
ShowMeTheSugar is an app born to promote discovery, realization and sharing. When a user finds that their favorite hot cereal has 15 grams or 3 teaspoons of added sugar — they are shocked! The app makes that revelation easy to post with built in—buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ to share all those Eureka moments.
Show Me The Sugar is brought to you by the developers at Lucidity Solutions, LLC. Founded in 2014, Lucidity Solutions, LLC, is driven by a mission to provide consumers with “Information For Knowing™ — enabling them to make informed choices for their health and their lives.
Keywords: weight loss, diet, sugar, food, diabetes, nutrition, glycemic, obesity, Lustig, addiction
To start a measurement; wait until the GPS reciever is ready and then press start. If the positioning is a litle shaky in the begin, press restart as soon as it has stabilized.
Feature requests are welcome.
Is it useful? Probably not. But amazingly beutiful.
The black arrow won't appear until your possition is determied by the GPS. Callibrate the compass by turning the phone around in different direction.