We have big plans for this app and look forward to making it as useful as possible to those trying to control their diabetes. The current version brings:
- Basic blood sugar tracking by type of event (before breakfast, before dinner, after lunch, etc.)
- Filtering history by event type / tag.
- Tags (useful to keep track of reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
- US or International units (mg/dL or mmol/L)
- Number input with your keyboard or a convenient on-screen number pad
- Statistics (averages per week, per month, all time)
- Automatic Android backup & restore: buying a new phone doesn't mean losing all of your data.
- Manual backup & restore: save all of your data to a file on your phone or favorite cloud service for later import.
- Share your data: email an html version of your captured data directly from your phone to your doctor or share it to Google Drive or Dropbox for safe keeping.
- Notepad: take notes throughout the day. The next time you record a blood sugar reading, we'll add them to the notes for you.
- A1C results: enter your a1c test results for safe-keeping and analysis
- Daily reminders: Get a notification at times you specify every day.
- Android Wear support: Reply to reminders by speaking your blood sugar into your smart watch.
- Targets: enter your target low and high blood sugar levels after discussing with your doctor.
- Cloud sync: sync your data a cloud service and keep all of your devices up to date.
- Medication tracking: track your medication along side your blood sugar readings.
Track your blood sugar level, glucose, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), insulin, blood pressure, carbs, weight, and more.
✔ Simplest blood glucose monitoring
✔ See your average glucose and blood sugar readings for the past 7 Days, 30 Days, and 90 Days
✔ Log your blood sugar levels, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), blood sugar level, blood pressure & more
✔ Track your calories, carb counter, and carbohydrates with the easiest carbs counting tracker and calculator
✔ Weight tracker,calculator, log and logbook to always stay on target
✔ Simplest insulin tracker and log all your medicines
✔ Key features for pre diabetes, Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
✔ Carbs calculator
✔ A beautiful interface, making it easy to maintain your logbook
✔ Log all your health symptoms, treatments, weight, and logbook
✔ Track carbohydrates with our carb counter for carbs counting.
✔ Log all types of insulin: rapid acting, short acting, intermediate acting, long acting
✔ Enter and track glucose and insulin levels
✔ Integration with our app My Diet Diary for diet, carbs counting, nutrition, calories counter, and fitness
✔ Supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
INTEGRATION WITH MY DIET DIARY:
✔ Track your diet and nutrition through our award-winning app: My Diet Diary - simply create a free and private account to use both apps together
✔ Use our calories calculator for tracking the food you are eating
✔ Enter and track your fitness, exercises, carb counter, diet, nutrition, and calories intake calculator with My Diet Diary
✔ Check your insulin level compared to the food you ate in our logbook
✔ Have a question? Quickly get answers from our communities about the differences between type 1 and type 2 diabetes and good carbohydrates vs bad carbohydrates. Find information about hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), blood pressure, blood sugar levels or any other questions you have.
✔ Learn about diabetes, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c), high blood pressure, and carbohydrates
✔ Whether you are diagnosed with pre diabetes or already diabetic, find hundreds of diabetic questions answered every hour in our forums
✔ Tap into our several Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, and pre diabetes communities for support and guidance
✔ Monitor and record for tracking all symptoms, treatments, and events relating to your diabetes whether you have type 1 or type 2
✔ Use our calendar as your buddy or companion for weight tracking, recording your blood pressure, hemoglobin a1c (hba1c) results and any other events
✔ Log information you receive from the American Diabetes Association (ADA) or CDC
We believe in the mission of American Diabetes Association (ADA) to prevent and cure diabetes and improve the lives of people affected by diabetes.
“I am a diabetic and this app is the perfect companion and buddy, I needed for tracking and keeping a logbook!” -David
“I use their carb counter everyday! The American Diabetes Association (ADA) and CDC would be proud of this app!” - Amy
“I was diagnosed with pre diabetes 4 months ago and I’ve been using this app for tracking my blood sugar levels. It helps keep them in check! CDC would approve! ” Sarah
“Found very good information about short and long insulin that compares well with the American Diabetes Association (ADA) and CDC about diabetes. I love their carb counter and carbs counting tool!” Steve
- A quick way to enter your blood glucose level.
- The ability to check all your past measurements.
- A converter, supporting two-way conversion between US unit (mg/dL) and international unit (mmol/L).
- Statistics with the ability to compare your blood sugar levels with your own goals (Please consult your physician and set your maximum levels together).
- Report generator (from version 1.7): HTML reports can be created for the last 7, 15 or 30 days, and shared by email, skype, bluetooth, or saved to your Google Drive.
Feel free to get in touch with us, we value your feedback and are looking to improve blood sugar manager.
- what will be your children's probable blood group.
- From which group you can receive your blood
-To which group you can donate your blood
- Some important facts about blood group
- Address of local and major Blood bank, hospital of Bangladesh.
- You can share your blood group through different apps and social media to let them your group type. It might help you later to someone find the correct group and save life.
Show Me the Sugar is dedicated to helping people discover the hidden sugar in everyday foods. You use your iPhone camera to scan a product bar code, or use the Search mode to manually enter a fast food menu item. Once entered, Show Me The Sugar will reveal the hidden sugar in a serving both in grams and a symbolic display of easy to understand teaspoons. Nutritional information for Show Me The Sugar is built from several leading industry databases which contain over 1.2 million combined food items.
Show Me The Sugar is equally at home scanning products in your pantry, or put to work on your next shopping trip at the grocery store. Show Me The Sugar is even helpful when educating children on food choices by teaching them to compare the sugar content of different brands.
Users have a choice to use the app by logging into Facebook for full functionality and data portability, or without logging in which limits data to a single device.
Not only does the app expose hidden sugar in everything from salad dressing to spaghetti sauce, it has added features and functionality including:
• See your recent scans to quickly compare items or brands
• Designate a food a Favorite and add it to your Favorites list
• Set your own target goal for daily sugar consumption
• Use the Diary to log the sugar eaten in a given day
• Track and visualize your progress overtime with an easy to understand
snapshot — a green bar shows you are on track with your goal, while a
red progress bar signals that your sugar intake is surpassing your goal
• Progress tracking over time
ShowMeTheSugar is an app born to promote discovery, realization and sharing. When a user finds that their favorite hot cereal has 15 grams or 3 teaspoons of added sugar — they are shocked! The app makes that revelation easy to post with built in—buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ to share all those Eureka moments.
Show Me The Sugar is brought to you by the developers at Lucidity Solutions, LLC. Founded in 2014, Lucidity Solutions, LLC, is driven by a mission to provide consumers with “Information For Knowing™ — enabling them to make informed choices for their health and their lives.
Keywords: weight loss, diet, sugar, food, diabetes, nutrition, glycemic, obesity, Lustig, addiction
The ultimate app for Mobile Diabetes Management, carry around iDiabetes™ in your phone or tablet all the time to keep on top of your blood glucose levels. As per studies, self-monitoring of blood glucose (SMBG) can aid in diabetes control - http://clinical.diabetesjournals.org/content/20/1/45.full
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for recording your blood sugar (glucose) readings according to the date and time you checked your blood sugar.
* MONITOR changes in Blood Glucose levels over time.
* Record the amount of insulin injected.
* Track your food consumption/carbs.
* Physical activity - track your exercises and other activities.
* View CHARTS and analyze trends.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Glucose readings and other information with your Doctor. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* Record A1C results. Set Goal.
* Add NOTES to each log.
* Medication - track your insulin intake.
* Get Medication reminder alerts.
* Your Historical data provides meaningful insights and trends to better control your diabetes.
* Reduces the burden of keeping journals.
* No need to purchase additional adapters - it helps you save money as well for accuracy purposes. Input your readings from the Glucose meter in the app.
* No Internet Connection required to access data, use the app anytime.
* For your Privacy and Security - all data is stored locally on your Phone.
* Perfect for Mobile Diabetes Management.
* We make it easier for people with diabetes.
* Share with caregivers.
* No advertisement.
* iPhone app for diabetic self-monitoring of blood glucose.
* Log insulin doses and glucose readings.
Please visit us http://www.idiabetes.me for any support issues.
Recommended best practices:
Send data to your self once a week as a backup
Sync app with your iTunes once a week.
Clinical Study Reference
Evan M. Benjamin
Self-Monitoring of Blood Glucose: The Basics
Clinical Diabetes January 2002 20:45-47; doi:10.2337/diaclin.20.1.45
▌WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
■ FREE – sign up with no strings attached
■ Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It’s that fast and easy
■ Largest food database of any Android calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
■ Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
■ Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more!
■ Recipe importer – cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
■ Comprehensive feature set – create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients, progress reports, customized goals based on your diet profile, recipe calculator, and more.
■ MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
▌HOW IT WORKS
■ Simply download the app and tell us a little about yourself
■ We’ll create a personalized diet and exercise program just for you
■ Start tracking your meals and exercise and gain insights so you can make healthier choices
■ Watch the pounds come off! 88% of our users who track for 7 days or more lose weight
▌EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
■ Track your daily diet and exercise in 5 minutes a day – it’s that fast and easy
■ 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
■ Barcode scanner – track a food just by scanning it’s barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
■ Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
■ Track over 350 cardio exercises and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep
▌CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
■ Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
■ Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
▌GOALS & REPORTS
■ Receive personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
■ Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
■ View charts of your progress over time for motivation
■ Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients
Why wait? Sign up for free so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
Are you tired of having to write down your Blood Sugar test results? Would you like a way to get ride of the pen and pencil? Well try Diabetes Tracker. We take the K.I.S.S. approach.
Do you have a sliding scale, fixed scale, baselines or a carb ratio to keep track of? Would you like one place to help you calculate how much insulin you take? Diabetes tracker is here to help with all of that.
If you want to track how much insulin you use or how much your blood sugar averages are, then Diabetes tracker is here to help you.
Good luck with your blood sugars and have a fun filled life. Please remember the numbers provided by the doctor are guidelines that should be followed with caution and forethought. My estimates are the same guidelines. Please take care of your self and have a long and happy life with your family. If you have any problems or questions please feel free to email me.
Standalone product, no ads or online subscription necessary
17,000+ item food database
Easy "tap to track" interface
3 Bar Charts and 2 Pie Charts for tracking your progress
*** Limited-time-only launch price***
• 1400+ everyday foods covered – both branded and generic
• Simple traffic light system marks high/low sugar content
• Per portion or per number of g/ml calculations
• Salt, saturates and calorie information included for every product for FREE
• Record and monitor your sugar intake
• Daily food planners suggest a healthy level of sugar consumption
This is not just another fad diet.
Scientific research confirms that high sugar consumption can lead to serious health problems including diabetes and heart disease.
In the light of this, the US and UK governments launched the Action on Sugar campaign in January 2014, which will reduce the sugar content of foods by up to 30%.
Everyone's talking about sugar – and how we can eat less of it.
But that can be easier said than done because sugar is present in many surprising places, from supermarket ready meals to soups and sauces.
Now you can check what's really in the food you put in your trolley as you walk around the shop or do your online order for the week.
Author Angela Dowden has worked in the food industry for eight years as a nutritionist.
She was awarded Nutrition and Health Writer/Broadcaster of the Year in 2012.
Her nutrition philosophy is fad-free and pragmatic; she loves food and doesn't do lectures on lentils (although she thinks they're lovely!).
The application is completely free and contains no ads. There is no need to register or login anywhere to use it. All user data are saved in the device. We wish you health!
I've decided to introduce In-App payments since version 1.2.1. They are just gifts you can buy me directly from the app to reward me for my time spent on building this app. Thank you in advance for your kindness!
You can filter the foods table in the application by GI levels and to show only your favorite foods. You can create a list of favorite foods so you can quickly check their glycemic index. The app's main screen contains a list of foods and their corresponding GI values. Scroll through the list, or use the search field above the list to help you find a particular food. You can easily add a food to the list if you know its GI value.
With My Glycemic Index you can:
• know good food
• eat smart
• follow low-GI diets
• prevent diseases
• fight weight gain and obesity
• benefit from modern multilingual UI
• have the GI table always at hand
and the app is free!
Did you know that recent studies from the Harvard School of Public Health indicate that the risks of diseases such as type 2 diabetes and coronary heart disease are strongly related to the GI of the overall diet. In 1999, the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) recommended that people in industrialised countries base their diets on low-GI foods in order to prevent the most common diseases of affluence, such as coronary heart disease, diabetes and obesity.
What is a low carb diet?
Low-carbohydrate diets or low-carb diets are dietary programs that restrict carbohydrate consumption, often for the treatment of obesity or diabetes. Low-carbohydrate diets are used to treat or prevent some chronic diseases and conditions, including cardiovascular disease, metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure, and diabetes.
So, do you know what you eat? Find out now! Install our app and use it for free and simply take control of your health.
This Application replaces the counter for doing the Finger Tap Test or Finger Oscillation Test,
which you easily can do on your own in a simplified way.
With this App your personal FTFT-Level is determined and
can be measured and compared before exhausting work, Training or before going to sleep.
The Tapping Rate (Finger Oscillation Test, Finger Tap Test) can be used to estimate the state of your
central nervous system.
Convenient for sports, learning and other efforts like:
Endurance run, marathon, jogging, nordic walking, bodybuilding, powerlifting, weight lifting, school, studying, work...
WARNING! THIS APPLICATION IS NOT FOR MEDICINAL OR PSYCHOLOGICAL USE!
It is just for Fun-Use and must be only used in this way.
DO NEVER USE THESE RESULTS WITHOUT ASKING A DOCTOR. NOT FOR PROFESSIONAL USE.
The application should be used on a regular basis to determine an athlete’s baseline. If the CNS Tap Test result is elevated it is suitable for a maximum effort or a heavy lifting day. If the CNS Tap Test result is lower than average it may indicate CNS fatigue and impending sickness, injury or over-training.
Both hands should be tested on a regular basis in a consistent environment, typically every morning on waking. The procedure for testing is:
- Rest hand palm down on the heel of the hand on a flat surface
- Tapping is done with the index (pointing finger), and all other fingers remain on the flat surface
- The timer starts with the first tap
- When the timer expires no further taps will be accepted
- The result can either be saved or discarded.
Multiple samples can be captured per day.
The resulting data can be graphed, emailed or managed from within CNS Tap Test.
This app brings the fitness tracking and calorie counting tools, exercise demos, and detailed reporting that have helped millions of SparkPeople members meet their goals and live healthier, better, lives. Our app fully integrates with our site, giving you access to detailed fitness and diet reporting, articles by our health experts, thousands of healthy recipes and more.
WHY YOU SHOULD DOWNLOAD OUR APP RIGHT NOW:
The biggest food database of any food tracking app: With over 3,000,000 foods tracked and more being added every day, it’s easy to count the calories of what you’re eating and find a diet that’s right for you.
Fast Diet & Fitness Tracking: It’s easy to track your workouts and count the calories you burn. Track both strength and cardio, easily with our easy-to-use search function.
Hundreds of Exercise Demonstrations: Get fit and avoid common exercise injuries with our short demos of licensed trainers performing cardio and strength exercises. Learn how to exercise the right way, every time.
Barcode Scanner: Scan the barcode of any food and find its calorie and nutritional information in our food database.
Quick Glance Home Screen: See a daily log of calories eaten, calories burned and fitness minutes as soon as you open the app.
Daily Weigh-In Page: Keep track of your day-to-day gains and losses with our easy to use weight chart.
Health, Diet & Fitness Articles: Read articles from SparkPeople’s nutritionists and fitness experts to learn how to be a healthier, more motivated you.
Total Integration: You can access all fitness and nutrition logs from your computer, tablet or smartphone, so you always have the information you need, when you need it. Plus, you’ll always have an online backup of all your data.
Get Motivated with SparkPoints: If you’re already a SparkPeople member, you’re already well aware of the motivational power of SparkPoints. For those of you new to our program, SparkPoints is a game we’ve woven through our program that makes getting fit fun.
SPARKPEOPLE ISN’T JUST AN APP, WE’RE A COMMUNITY
The SparkPeople Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker fully syncs with your online SparkPeople.com account. Since 2001, SparkPeople.com has helped millions of people just like you to lose weight and stay fitt, and we do this by offering support, education and powerful weight loss and fitness tools. With your SparkPeople account, you can also access:
- SparkPeople.com's vast library of healthy-living articles, fitness videos, and exercise planning tools.
- SparkRecipes.com, our healthy recipe site. You’ll find over 600,000 healthy and easy to cook recipes that help you reach your nutrition goals while still eating well.
- The web’s friendliest, most supportive healthy lifestyle community. Learn from others who have been right where you are, and reach your weight loss and fitness goals while having fun.
- Our #1 goal is to make you happy. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions please email us at email@example.com Thank you for using our app!
Instant Heart Rate is the most accurate Heart Rate Monitor app for any smartphone and it does not need any external hardware.
Use it for optimizing your exercise and to track your progress.
Install it now and keep fit.
Accuracy is constantly tested by fitness coaches, nurses, doctors, EMTs and 5 million users like you.
★★★★★ by Ducky
I love this app! Its really neat caus im trying to get healthy-er. Five stars
★★★★★ by Summer
I was skeptical- being a nurse I thought yah right! So I tried it at work with a monitor. It worked! Very very happy!
Place the tip of your index finger on phone’s camera and in a couple of seconds your Heart Rate will be shown.
A real-time chart will show your every heart beat.
It uses your phones built-in camera to track color changes on the fingertip that are directly linked to your pulse. This is the same technique that medical pulse oximeters use.
Now you have a chance to track your fitness and health every-time with just your phone.
Your resting heart rate gives you a view into your hearts fitness. The fitter you get the lower your heart rate will be.
✓ Heart rate measurements
✓ Real time PPG graph - see your every heart beat
✓ Cardio workout monitoring
NOTE: Works best on devices with flash. On other devices it has to be used with good lighting.
To start a measurement; wait until the GPS reciever is ready and then press start. If the positioning is a litle shaky in the begin, press restart as soon as it has stabilized.
Feature requests are welcome.
The black arrow won't appear until your possition is determied by the GPS. Callibrate the compass by turning the phone around in different direction.
Is it useful? Probably not. But amazingly beutiful.