Skribots App lets you control & program 3D printed robots – Skribots!
Use intuitive code blocks to create your own program or directly control your robot’s functions:
- Bluetooth connectivity – control and program your Skribot remotely via any Bluetooth-enabled mobile device
- Go anywhere – two motors driven tank treads will move your Skribot wherever you want it to go
- Avoid obstacles – make sure no obstacle stops your Skribot during its Mars exploration, thanks to the two ultrasonic sensors
- Follow the line – create advanced path system allowing Skribot to follow the line, thanks to the three reflectance sensors
- Grab and carry – use your Skribot’s gipper to carry objects around the surface of Mars
- LED signaling – program LED signals and check the status of your Skribot with built-in LED diodes
Robotics have never been easier!
DESTINATION: MARS – A FULLY IMMERSIVE WEB & MOBILE EXPERIENCE
Take off on the adventure of a lifetime!
Use a Skribot App side-by-side with Destination: MARS scenario available from Skriware’s online educational platform.
An intention of the “Destination: Mars” narrative scenario is to make the learning process as fun for children as possible. During 8 exciting missions, students aged 9+ can learn about the principles of programming, improve their analytical and problem-solving thinking, as well as develop manual skills, and gain knowledge about the Red Planet. For more information visit www.skriware.com.
BUILD YOUR OWN SKRIBOT!
Access the Skribot Creator. Design, fully customize & prototype your own Skribot. 3D print it on your Skriware 3D printer or contact us to order your own customised robot. It’s that simple!