This needs MultiPicture Live Wallpaper v0.5.1 or later.
* Get pictures from featured photo stream
* Get pictures from keyword search
* Get pictures from your own album (need account)
The source code and previous versions are available from web site.
Select your camera gallery, an SD card folder, or your Picasa online album and this widget will do the rest. It will rotate your photos in a random shuffle. You can set it to change photos at intervals between 30 minutes and 24 hours.
You can click the photo to view it full screen, or advance to the next photo. See a photo you love? Just click "freeze" and the widget will stop shuffling and stick to that photo. See a photo you don't want? Just click "Next" to skip it and load the next picture. Select from a variety of frames to present your pictures in - Wood, Black, Metal, etc.
* Present a slideshow of photos on your homescreen.
* Load photos from Picasa Web Albums, the Android Camera Gallery, or a directory on your SD card.
* Drop multiple widgets on your homescreen to get multiple different slideshows.
* Freeze photos to stop shuffling them at any time.
* Full support for Android Honeycomb (3.0+) tablets -
Resizable widgets in Android 3.1!
* Flickr support coming soon!
TAGS: Photo, widget, picture frame, picasa tool, picasa web albums, slideshow, homescreen pictures, rotate, timer
REMINISCE grabs photos from your phone gallery, Picasa, Facebook and/or Instagram and randomly displays a new picture on your lock screen every time you wake up your phone. REMINISCE is one of the most fun and simple lock screens that takes you for a quick trip down memory lane every time you wake up your phone!
WALLPAPER CAROUSEL for your Lock screen.
----- SUPER EASY SETUP -----
1) Download App
2) Turn "ON" the sources you want your lock screen photos to come from.
3) Now every time you wake up your phone, you'll see a different picture.
OTHER COOL CUSTOMIZING FEATURES
- Customize your lockscreen with many TIME/DATE designs
- Select your language
- add these photos to your wallpaper
WHAT IF I USE A CODED/PASSWORD LOCK SCREEN?
~ Reminisce doesn't work with the default passcode or other lock screen apps. Reminisce now has its own Passcode/Pattern feature to help block your phone access.
If you were looking for lock screen fingerprint scanner, lock screen scanner or lock screen with passwords, this might be different, but you will love it!
Looking for a digital clock lock screen? REMINISCE Lock Screen Photo Includes a Digital Clock (TIME-DAY-MONTH) on the top of the lock screen. Several different designs to make your lock screen fully customized.
More features and widgets coming as we continue to develop them. Thanks!
Please send any suggestions and feedback to @ReminisceApp or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Have feature to download images from Picasa. Select any tag and it will get images with that tag.
Your can select folders to show on cubes and enable/disable local folders or Picasa, select color of background or background image.
You can set fps lower to save battery or set it higher to see a smoother animation.
If you want same application without advertisements - there is a paid version available. Do not forget to uninstall ads supported version after installing paid.
Permissions required by ad network
Some permissions required to download pictures from internet
Tested on Android from 2.1 to 4.0-4.1.2
It is a live wallpaper, so it should be set up by going to menu (touch screen for long time), then select "Wallpaper", then select "Live Wallpapers", then find "Flying Photos" and select it, when touch "Set wallpaper".
Additionally, you can enable a timer to automatically change your wallpaper on a predefined time.
This app is optimized for battery life & performence, so it might take some seconds to actually change the wallpaper after a click on the widget!
• Easily add images or whole folders
• Change wallpaper with a timer, on each lockscreen unlock, through a customizable widget or based on different rules
• Widgets: change to next wallpaper in rotation list, select the wallpaper you want to see or change the album* with one click
• Ordered rotation or random list
• Very low battery consumption
• No ads
• Muzei integration
* Organizing your images in different albums requires purchasing the "albums feature" through an in-app payment (0.99 EUR, 1.49 USD)
SET_WALLPAPER - for the non-livewallpaper mode
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - needed to start auto rotation after reboot
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - needed to save cropped wallpapers & widget images
BILLING - for in-app buying of premium Features (0.99 EUR, 1.49 USD)
The following permissions are required for the location based rules on Android 2.3 and newer:
After installation, open PicSay Pro and in the Title Editor tap the Preview or press the Menu button and choose Font. See second screenshot above for instructions.
Fonts designed by Kimberly Geswein. Free for personal use.
For commercial use of these fonts or donations please go to http://www.kimberlygeswein.com
Link to original top hit app-
Top stock wallpapers of all top phones in the market!
Best top wallpapers from all the premium phones and ROMS in the market right now!!
We have hundreds of wallpapers from the best android phones in the market right now!
We give you the best wallpaper experience. Be different everyday, enjoy daily wallpaper!
One Plus one
HTC One M7
It is the Fastest Wallpaper app with easy and intuitive user interface.. We work hard to provide a awesome wallpaper app like Zedge,Flikie,PicSpeed Ringtones and wallpapers.
* Now with INSTAGRAM (beta)! Show your Instagram feed on your wallpaper. *
PhotoWall shows your photos as your wallpaper! See an ever changing set of photos from:
* Your phone's camera gallery
* Instagram photo feed! (beta)
* Any of your Picasa web photo albums
* Your own Facebook photos
* Your friends' Facebook photos
* Facebook photos tagged as having you in them
*NEW* Choose from a bunch of effects to make the photos feel more like a background wallpaper, or to make them really pop.
It's totally free and ad free! This version shows your photos as a pile of photos. You can upgrade to unlock more layouts, more effects, and to get more photos more often. Just search for PhotoWall Upgrade, or you can do it from within this app.
Screenpaper is a beautiful and simple app that consists of beautiful wallpapers: Flat, Lollipop, Flowers, Nature, Animals and Material Design inspired wallpapers.
Set any wallpaper on just a single tap.
- Material Designed App for Android Lollipop users
- FULL HD Wallpapers
- Exclusive & Handcrafted Wallpapers
- Simple, easy-to-use with beautiful design
- Availability of Quad HD Wallpapers
- Specially designed and optimised for tablets
You will just fall in love with the Screen Paper once you use it.
* IMPORTANT NOTICE for v2 *
The automatic changing and the scroll adjusting features have been moved to my another app. If you are using these features, please migrate to another app according to a notice shown in this app after updating. Sorry to trouble you.
You can download an older version here (Android 2.1/2.2 users can use this):
* Since this app is Live Wallpaper, please set as Live Wallpaper.
- Both phone and tablet are supported.
- Resize an image to fit a screen automatically.
- Fix wallpaper scrolling in any home app.
- Can set different images for portrait and landscape, and for the lock screen.
- Register images via "Intent"
HOW TO USE:
When you open the app from a launcher icon, you can configure the settings. In addition, you can set the app to Live Wallpaper from the app in following steps.
( If you have the device with Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) or later, please jump to step 3.)
1. Tap the button at the top of the app. Live Wallpaper chooser will be opened.
2. Select "Image 2 Live Wallpaper". A preview will be opened.
3. In the preview, select "Set wallpaper". After a while, the wallpaper will be displayed in the home screen.
* You can open Live Wallpaper chooser by long-pressing a blank area in the home screen.
- No wallpapers included.
- If you get out of memory errors, please check "Do not hole image", "Low-res work image" and/or "16 bit color depth" options.
Xperia users (Android 4.0):
If you specify a lock screen wallpaper in the device setting, that wallpaper is shown in the lock screen, not Live Wallpaper. To reset this, open the device setting, Display -> Theme, and select one of the themes. After that, please set this app to Live Wallpaper again.
Xperia users (4.1):
Live Wallpaper cannot be shown in the lock screen normally. To show, open the device setting, Security -> Screen lock, and select other than "None" or "Swipe".
Xperia (4.2 or later) and Galaxy S2 users:
Live Wallpaper cannot be shown in the lock screen. The static wallpaper is always shown. The lock screen settings in this app cannot be affected.
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Thanks to milfin (version 1).
Thanks to Asx (partially strings added in version 2, imported from SB Wallpaper Changer.)
- Russian and German (and improved English) (version 1):
Thanks to Alexey Eberhardt.
Fully supports both phones and tablets, in any orientation!
If you don't want to take your own pictures, stream them instead! Full support for Picasa, Flickr and Reddit based streams allows you to always see what's new! Enter your favorite subreddit, or pick Flickr search terms to control the results.
PERMISSIONS: Internet access is required to dynamically download images! Accounts are required to allow display of personal images from Picasa. Read external storage is required to read images from SD cards, and to access storage on 4.4 devices.
- Choose which of your albums to display
- Randomly displays photos from all of your selected albums
- Set as your Daydream mode app
- Optionally run on demand
Google's default Backdrop Daydream app on Android TV doesn't allow you to customize the photos that are displayed like you can on Chromecast. PhotoDream allows you to sign into your Google+ account and choose which albums to show photos from in daydream mode!
Here is a link to v3 of the app released as a separate app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.harsh.material3
Featured on Android Authority : http://www.androidauthority.com/lollipop-wallpapers-541444/
Please note : This app isn't optimised for tablets.
Few wallpapers have been taken from here https://www.behance.net/gallery/18526001/Material-Wallpaper
Credits to Lunae Luman :)
This is simply a donation front-end.
This app allows direct communication to the developer, if you have feature requests this is a great way to get the developers attention.