About Knowledge Apps (kApps)
Knowledge Apps are the modern way to learn a skill, be provided with information, and stream video content in an easy to use format. Knowledge Apps utilize high definition video and instructor-led teaching methods to provide you with a world class learning experience. Each kApp contains advanced functionality that allows you to easily navigate and search for information contained within each kApp or all of your kApps as a whole. This gives you the ability to access the exact information you need, when you need it.
kApp Key Features:
-Streaming High-Definition Video
-Easy to Use Controls and Navigation
-Indexed Course Material
-Advanced Search Features
-Available Anywhere with an Internet Connection
About Retrieve - Provider of kApps
Retrieve is the leading provider of high-impact low-cost training, informational, and communication apps. There are many reasons that set us apart from the competition. The main one being that we offer the same level of content as other providers, we just offer it for much less and with better features. You can compare features, content, and price but when it comes down to it, Retrieve has the combination that cannot be beat.
AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Simplify site visits and fieldwork with powerful design review and markup tools—available online and offline. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans further expand the functionality of the app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD 360 online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD 360 is free* to download and use. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the app, enabling:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Advanced layer management
• Properties and attributes
• Block libraries
• Drawing coordinates
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
+ User interaction in AutoCAD 2015
+ The Mtext editor is updated in AutoCAD 2015 offer better visibility and control. The background is now transparent when hardware acceleration is enabled so you can see drawing geometry even when the editor opens on top of it.
+ Support for reality capture is significantly enhanced In Design AutoCAD 2015 to provide better performance and more flexibility when working with point cloud files.
+ The Design Feed palette provides a way of adding messages and images to a drawing, which you can then share with colleagues, clients, and consultants online through Autodesk 360
+ You can configure AutoCAD 2015 for either hardware or software display rendering modes using the new Graphics Performance dialog box. Access it from the Hardware Acceleration icon on the status bar.
+ Autodesk BIM 360 add-in for AutoCAD
CAD Touch is really easy to use and it's fast multitouch interface will give you the precision and flexibility that pen and paper fail to archive, finally you will have the perfect on-the-go companion for desktop software like AutoCAD™, SketchUp™ or Solidworks™ and every other DWG/DXF compatible app.
CAD Touch supports every DWG (up to AutoCAD™ 2013) entities for viewing and editing as it uses industry-proof input/output DWG importers, and you can draw new lines, polylines, rectangles, circles, arcs, points (also by xyz coords), hatches, texts, smart/angular dimensions, sketches, revision clouds, raster image, ruler, move, rotate, scale, trim, delete, mirror, offset, group, explode, grips, OSNAP, line/patterns type, alignments guides, objects library, preloaded library with 20+ blocks, customizable library, info tool to query length/perimeter/area, layers, black or white background and many more features.
Complete support for decimal and imperial measure units (architectural feet and inches).
CAD Touch requires no internet connection, no subscription.
CAD Touch is a DWG/DXF drawings 2D editor and 2D/3D viewer, you can open, share and save your work in DWG, PDF and PNG (Pro version only, available as a separate app).
This free version has no limitations in tool power and is bound with five tutorials so you can easily try and learn CAD Touch in a few minutes. Free version does not open DWG files and does not save, please buy full version to save and open files.
A screen size of at least 4.0" is recommended (stylus is not necessary, but is well supported by cadTouch).
Please remember to close other apps before running cadTouch (to free RAM).
If you like cadTouch, leave a constructive review, a positive review ensures that we develop the app with more updates and new features, if you are facing errors or bugs please contact us instead of leaving a review at firstname.lastname@example.org, it's important so we can fix errors, thank you.
Welcome to the
Learning AutoCAD 2010 and AutoCAD LT 2010
Although this guide is designed for instructor-led courses, you can also use it for self-paced learning.
The guide encourages self-learning through the use of the AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT Help system.
This introduction covers the following topics:
Using this guide
Completing the exercises
Settings for the exercises
Imperial and metric datasets
Notes, tips, and warnings
This guide is complementary to the software documentation. For detailed explanations of features and
functionality, refer to the Help in the software.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Navigate the interface, open and close files, and use the Zoom commands to adjust the display of
objects on the screen.
Describe units, function keys, and coordinate systems and create basic objects, using different data
input techniques, object snaps, object snap tracking, polar tracking, and PolarSnap.
Select, modify, and adjust the properties of objects using object grips and the Move, Copy, Rotate,
Mirror, and Array commands.
Create and manage layers and linetypes and obtain geometric information from objects in the
Modify objects by changing their size, shape, orientation, or geometric composition using Trim,
Extend, Offset, Join, and other commands.
Create layouts, and create and manipulate viewports on the layouts.
Create and edit annotation objects using multiline and single line text.
Create, edit, and manage dimensions and dimension styles
This guide provides introductory
rkflows and tasks
that prepare you for working in Au
toCAD P&ID 2010. Each chapter
contains a workflow diagr
am for each major project or drawing. Each
workflow is a visual
representation of the sp
ecific exercises that fol-
low the workflow.
In this guide, PIP symbols are used
in the examples and exercises.
The program includes PIP, ISO,
ISA, DIN, and JIS/ISO symbols.
For more information about each
workflow and set
see the AutoCAD P&ID He
lp system (available
from the Help menu
in the program).
CAD viewer-GstarCAD MC, a completely free CAD app, is a mobile terminal platform developed by Gstarsoft Co., Ltd, which is fully compatible with 2D/3D DWG drawings and helps users to view, edit, annotate and share CAD drawing files in the mobile terminal. GstarCAD MC, in support of reading other CAD files such as AutoCAD, makes CAD drawings be with you on a meeting, in the field or even when you’re out. It offers better communication with colleagues, explains CAD design proposal to client and frees you from office constraint to achieve free design anytime anywhere.
1. Faster running speed when opening and editing DWG files. The new MC version can reach a higher level on opening speed and running performance ！
2. Quick search for DWG files stored in your SD card or phone itself and orderly management.
3. Precise Drawing. GstarCAD MC not only supports simple edition to drawings, but also locates drawing object accurately by inputting point coordinate values.
4.The World’s First Mobile CAD App With Solutions To Conflicting Files on Cloud Server. GstarCAD helps users deal with conflicts by themselves, ensures the safety of users’ CAD drawing, avoids data loss caused by self synchronization and realizes the intelligent and efficient collaboration working.
1. Real and Intelligent Collaboration Work Environment;
2. Browse and edit the downloaded cloud drawings without the Internet connection;
3. Download the CAD drawings you need and browse them in a better speed even without the Internet connection ;
4. Upload the local drawings in MC to the cloud server;
5. Assure the security and safety of your CAD drawings and data;
6. Deliver the right solutions to the conflicting files on cloud servers.
This AutoCAD Tutorial will explain how to set up layers in AutoCAD for the electronic industry.
While designing in AutoCAD, the drafting schematics, design PCB artwork, detailed fabrication list and assembly drawings are all drawn on different layers.
Here is an explanation of layers that are typically created for an Electronic PCB design:
1. The silkscreen on the top side of the PCB
The silkscreen contains component outlines and legends etched with white ink on the top side of the PCB. The manufacturing of PCBs needs a legend silkscreen containing the reference designators (components).
2. The circuit traces on the solder side of the PCB
Electronic schematics consisting of symbols that represent the individual electronic parts that are needed to create an AutoCAD drawing. These electronic symbols are interconnected with lines that represent the actual electrical connections and are annotated with text containing the specifications of the components used. The basic schematic symbols are standardized and also available as a library for use in AutoCAD which simplifies the process of generating schematics.
3. The pads for through hole components.
Libraries of endpoint symbols are available which, with various hole types and sizes, need to be incorporated into the drawing.
4. Any special solder mark patterns on the components side of the PCB.
The reference designators are used to determine the location of components on the PCB, and used during manufacturing, as well as troubleshooting the PCB at a late time.
5. Drill symbols and attributes associated with the pads of thro hole components.
The drill attributes in the drawings give the drilling details used by automatic machines for drilling holes.
6. Drawing border, title & other details used in documentation required for manufacturing.
App contains a complete house plan that can be downloaded and printed.
The App contains a store for purchasing individual plans or the entire collection on DVD. The plans on the DVD come with the PDF files for easy printing or the CAD files for easy editing.
The Full House plans contain the following:
Complete Working Drawings
100 different plans to choose from in a variety of styles
4 Plex plans
Habitat for humanity house plans
Cape cod house plans
Ranch house plans
* Predefined room shapes as well as free drawing of a room shape with S-Pen, mouse or touch.
* Symbol library: doors, windows, furniture, electrical, fire survey.
* Cloud synchronization to automatically backup and share plans between devices (purchased, 3 days free trial)
* Export as image (free with watermark); DXF, SVG (purchased).
* Supports metric and imperial unit systems.
* Supports Leica Disto™ bluetooth laser meters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuGwnt-8u4
Use following tools to sketch your geometry constructions (*):
- Move and scale. Scroll the workbook by your finger. Pinch and zoom the content of your workbook. Move and modify geometric shapes.
- Compass to create arcs.
- Point. Plot a point on the workbook. Customize point name and color.
- Line. Create a line. Customize line style, color and start/end points. Calculate line length (distance between points).
- Midpoint for lines. Show/hide midpoint for lines and polygon sides. Snap to midpoints.
- Parallel, perpendicular and tangent lines. The lines can be created as easily as regular lines. Just create and move the line until it automatically snaps to parallel, perpendicular or tangent.
- Angle. Create an angle with up to 1 degree precision. Customize angle line style and color.
- Triangle. Create a triangle of one of the predefined types: regular, right triangle, isosceles, equilateral. Customize sides style and color. Calculate triangle perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the triangle and length of its sides.
- Triangle lines. Create altitude, bisector and median lines in a triangle. Calculate length of triangle lines. Customize lines style and color.
- Quadrilateral. Create a quadrilateral of one of the predefined types: regular, square, rectangle, parallelogram, rhombus. Customize sides style and color. Calculate quadrilateral perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the quadrilateral and length of its sides.
- Circle. Create a circle. Calculate circle perimeter and area. Easily create circles inscribed into a triangle by placing circle's center close enough to the incenter of a triangle.
- Circle radius and chord. Create radius and chord lines for a circle. Customize lines style and color. Calculate the length of the lines.
- Polygons and regular polygons.
- Arcs and circular sectors.
- Text annotations. Create floating and pinned single and multiple lines text annotations. Customize text/background color and transparency.
- Measurements tool. Measure shape properties in single touch. Measure intersection points (line & line, line & circle). Use multitouch to measure distance between points and angle between lines.
- Transformation tools: rotation, reflection, enlargement and translation.
- Manual input of coordinates, lengths and angles. Use manual input to precisely locate points, setup custom length for a line or a polygon side, and change angle value.
- Built-in calculator: basic arithmetic functions, square root, sin, cos, tan.
Manage multiple documents with your geometric sketches at the same time using Save and Load features. In addition, you can share documents through e-mail or Dropbox.
Some of the tasks you can solve with Geometry Pad:
- Create geometric shapes and measure all its possible metrics like length, angle, area, perimeter, intersections, distance between points, angles between lines.
- Move/resize geometric shapes and watch how its metrics are changing in real time.
- Demonstrate circle theorems by creating and changing inscribed and center angles.
- Demonstrate theorems about incircles and excircles locations.
- Create and annotate complex geometric figures. Share them through export to image and e-mail features.
* Geometry Pad is a commercial product and some of its features are unavailable in the free version. A paid in-app unlock is required to get access to the premium features (Premium Features Pack).
A360 enables you to view huge 3D and 2D designs, easily track what's happening on your project and collaborate with other members of the project directly from your mobile device. Thanks to the powerful A360 viewer, you'll enjoy both a smooth navigation experience inside your models as well as an exceptionally beautiful viewing experience.
The projects in A360 are centered around design and engineering workflows. Through the app, you will be able to connect and collaborate with your teams easily, from wherever your work takes you. All the data is accessible and easily viewable, providing you with a beautiful viewing experience for both small and huge designs in a wide variety of formats.
A360 enables both online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team always stay up to date with recent changes and updates. A360 will help you become more productive by dramatically improving the way you design, visualize, simulate, and share your work.
A360 also supports over 100 DIFFERENT FORMATS! Whether you're using AutoCAD, Inventor, Fusion 360, Revit, Navisworks, SolidWorks, CATIA or other file formats like PDF, DWF, DWFX, STL, STP, STEP, IGE, IGES, OBJ, SAT and more, we support them all!
A360 is targeted for the entire team: designers, engineers and any other member participating in the design or manufacturing process. A360’s intuitive design and experience keeps everyone on your project team aware of all activities. Keep everyone involved, informed, and aligned so no one is left out. And no training needed-it's easy!
What's so great about our app?
• Beautiful viewing experience with over 100 supported formats!
• Support for small up to huge 3D designs and assemblies
• Easily view and track project activities
• Post messages and upload photos to share info or report the project’s status
• Comment on project activities
• Smooth multi-touch model navigation including zoom, pan, and rotate
• Layouts and layers control
• Design Review and Markup tools will be added soon
To gain more out of A360, check out our web service at www.autodesk360.com where you can manage all the data, activities and people in your project and enjoy powerful viewing and search capabilities!
We respect your privacy, and would like permissions to access:
+ Accounts - Using the Android Account Manager helps us manage your Autodesk account easily, and allow other Autodesk applications to connect using your Autodesk account.
+ Storage - Store offline data if needed, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime!
The Dashboard - Stay on top of status and work with quick access to your Outstanding Items, Recent Items, Reports and Pinned Items.
Workspace Data – Make sure the whole team is always connected wherever they are with access to an instantly updated single source of “the truth”.
Workflow – Eliminate bottlenecks in your processes by letting task owners perform approvals and other workflow actions the minute they are notified, regardless of where they are.
Change Management – Take control of change as it happens by responding to Change Requests in real time and instantly initiating and communicating Change Orders. Understand the what, where, and why of every change by viewing a record of the complete change history and approval process.
Attachments – Improve your team’s understanding of products, assemblies and components by quickly and easily capturing and attaching images with your camera or from your Gallery whenever and wherever.
Reports – Improve decision-making by accessing custom and shared easy-to-understand reports charts, and graphs.
To find out more about PLM 360, please visit http://www.autodeskplm360.com. To participate in our community, get help and training, share your ideas and meet our experts, please visit http://www.autodeskplm360.com/community.
We have worked in ensuring 2000+ AutoCAD Tips will remain in your Smart Phone as long as you don't want to retain them. So productivity 2000%
Please note: The update time to get a post delivered to your phone is 15 Mts. Ideally you will get the article delivered to your smartphone within 15 mts after posting on the blog www.DailyCADTips.com
Incase you don't have a smart phone, just visit the site and subscribe to the RSS feeds.
We have analytics in place now to improve our article and tutorial distribution.
Although no single formula fits everyone, knowing more about your body's need for fluids will help you estimate how much water to drink each day.
This app educates you the importance of drinking water and more than 50 + benefits are listed. Making you understand the importance of drinking water.
Did you know ? By drinking water, you can get glowing face. Just by drinking water reduce your weight by 1/2 a kg in a month and much more interesting facts are available in the app.
Download today to get the benefits and learn how to lead a healthy life just be drinking 8 glasses of water a day
Disclaimer : The author does not hold any liability from problems arising from using this tip. Some of the tips may need the recommendation from your doctor especially if you are suffering from aliments that may be related to water.
> Best time to Invest in PPF Account
> PPF Interest Rate
> PPF Withdrawal
> PPF Loans
> PPF Account
> PPF in Post Office
> PPF in National Banks
> PPF in Post Office
Many more about PPF Account. Install the app and get updated information about PPF