Features you’ll love!
• Find happy hours
• Opentable and Urbanspoon Rezbook Integration
• Nightlife and Delivery options
• Find local events on the calendar
• Receive deals and specials from your favorite restaurants!
• Get easy directions to restaurants
• Search restaurants by cuisine, location, and distance
• Write reviews for the restaurants
• Share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare!
How it works:
Restaurants update their profile information; you simply check the WhyWait app to find happy hours, deals, menus, local events, and more.
Favorite restaurants and receive exclusive deals and specials directly from them!
Easily review restaurants and share information with your friends with one simple touch.
Find the most accurate restaurant information for the following cities:
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Download the WhyWait app and live in the now!
Well then, we have the app for you! Just choose what kind of food you want, and how far you're willing to go for it, and roll the dinner dice. We'll find you a nearby restaurant, give you their address, and a map to their door. You can even click through and have your favorite GPS app take you there!
* Uses your exact location and requested distance to find a restaurant NEAR you not just in the same city
* Features a stream-lined experience that doesn't clutter up your screen with rarely used features
* Requires fewer touches to give you what you want and get you on your way
So whether your neighborhood is rural or urban, grab your fork and spoon and get ready to eat!
Dinner Dice is the best random restaurant finder on the market - and it's free!
Powered by Yelp.
* Use Yelp API to discover and save waypoints
* Drag and drop items in your list!
* Distance and drive time automatically update as you rearrange waypoints
* Easily share your itineraries with friends!
Trippin' is the one-stop app that uses the power of Yelp to help you search and plan for anything, anywhere, at anytime. Whether you’re on the go, planning a long vacation, or a romantic date night, use Trippin’ to quickly pull up your itinerary, map out, and call your destination. Easily share your itinerary with family and friends with the touch of a button. So what are you waiting for? Start Trippin’!
Send feedback and feature requests using the in-app feedback system. We will do our best to incorporate your suggestions.
- Store places on your Android device then link to Google Navigation (or Waze, etc) for turn-by-turn directions.
- Search for and save a place, such as a restaurant or business. Place Book will try to find links to Yelp, Foursquare, and Google+ for reviews, tips, check-ins, street view, etc.
- Allows you to create your own custom lists (ex: "Restaurants", "Things to do in my city", etc).
- Add your own custom places by holding your finger down on the map for a couple seconds.
- Optionally backup your places to our secure servers then copy those places to any device with Place Book installed whenever you need them again (simple registration required).
- Upgrade to an ad-free experience for only $1.50 USD.
- You can turn off Yelp and/or Foursquare access in the Menu -> Preferences screen. This may be especially useful to an international audience where Yelp or Foursquare is not present.
- If you want to link to a different Navigation app than Google Navigation (example: Waze), go to Menu -> Preferences -> Direction Options.
- If you have issues with the app, please email me or go to my website and let me know. I will try to fix it as soon as possible. I want this to be your primary "navigation book". I am also logging feedback for potential feature upgrades, too.
Included in this app:
- Current Menus
- Specials & Events
- One touch dialing and directions to get to Kickbacks Gastropub
- UrbanSpoon and Facebook integration
- Dynamic Photo gallery
- Up to date "Beers on Tap" list that is updated frequently with the current beers offered as well as the descriptions, ABV, price and size
-Bottle List of all bottled beers offered
"Eat On My Way" is for you!
Input what you want to eat, and where you are going, the app will pick a list of restaurants for you.
This is the best app for road trip travelers.
Google Maps or Yelp helps you find restaurants around you; our app helps you find restaurants along a route.
Feel like going to a familiar place for dinner, but don't remember what's in the area?
This simple app is designed to solve problems like these.
Fundamentally, you register / bookmark your favorite places along with geo coordinates and an arbitrary number of tags, mark them as visited or unvisited, and then have the ability to sort or filter by those criteria, and view them on a map.
It's designed to be used in conjunction with an app like Yelp or Google Maps, so understands shared data from those apps.
If you need to import from another app, send me an email and I'll consider adding it.
You can now also tap into all the recommendations of Yelp! Find a place to stop and eat along the route you’ve selected, or pick a destination then look for the most fun, most scenic way of getting there.
> Look for scenic, fun routes
> Rate or comment on existing roads
> Add your own favorite drives in a couple of minutes
> Keep track of all the stretches you’ve driven
> Post your picks on Facebook
> Show off your car by taking a picture for your profile
> Share directions and drives with friends who have Android phones, iPhones, iPads, iPod touches, other smartphones or even standalone GPS devices
Let your inhibitions go and explore new places. WandIt takes the decision making for you. Simply select what you want and spin the wheel.
There's more there than meets the eye. We use other services like Foursquare and Yelp to help you make decisions with opening just one app. We learn what you like and don't like so you can find new places.
✓ Get photos, directions, reviews and more
✓ Filter for a Burger, a Coffee or other categories
✓ Open the place on Yelp or Foursquare
✓ Make decisions with style
We recommend this app to travelers who want to:
- Learn about Ho Chi Minh City / Saigon local culture
- Meet and become friends with locals in Vietnam
- Create your own tour and travel at your own pace
- Get off the beaten path guidebooks pave
Rather than relying on a guidebook or city guide of Vietnam, this app lets you directly contact locals and sign up for low-price trips. It makes researching and ranking things to do in Vietnam much easier by putting you in the hands of local guides who can take you to non-touristy spots. Whether you are a solo student or backpackers using Hipmunk and, staying in a motel or hostel, or a group of families or friends using Triposo on vacation, tours are easy, cheap, and personalized based on your budget and schedule. A local will act as your personal guide, similar to the WhatsApp and AroundMe apps, taking you to unique, nearby locations.
This app, Meetrip, is a travel community marketplace where locals in Vietnam act as a city guide and recommend area-specific trips for visitors to browse. However, where sites such as TripAdvisor, Wikitravel, and Viator only suggest popular destinations, this app allows you to personally contact a guide who will show you both unknown and famous locations found on TIME magazine’s Top 10 things to do in Ho Chi Minh City / Saigon, as well as a non-news tourist agency guides like Lonely Planet, Rough Guides, TripIt, and mTrip. Traveling has never been easier. Often called “The Airbnb of sightseeing,” this app takes the pressure away from navigating a city guide, blog, map, or tourist brochure. Once your trip is finished, you can leave a comment or recommendation in the user review section to help future travelers coming to Vietnam.
Sites such as Expedia, Priceline, Kayak, Agoda, and Booking.com, exist so you can find inexpensive flights. CouchSurfing and hostels.com were created to give you convenient housing options while travelling in Vietnam. You could plan a budget trip using XE Currency, Wikitude, SayHi Translate, and UrbanSpoon to get a taste of local culture, but navigating a new city is difficult. Even if you are able to use Avis, Enterprise, Rent-a-car, or Hertz to get a car rental abroad, it is much easier to have a local show you around using public transportation. If you want a hassle-free, unforgettable day trip in Vietnam, you should download this free app. Forget the city guide, let locals give you a taste of the wonders of Vietnam, far beyond what you can find in an ordinary travel guide.
Special Features of Meetrip:
- Amazing deals of travel local activities and tours in Ho Chi Minh City / Saigon, Vietnam
- Ask a travel questions to local people, such as weather and clothes
- Book directly from the app - before you travel or even while you're traveling in Vietnam
- Fast, simple, and secure booking
- Convenient payment process with PayPal
Some of the most popular activities are the famous sightseeing spots in Vietnam. With this app, however, you get a real, authentic view with local people:
- Escape the city with the Bonsai Cruise on the Saigon River.
- See the Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theatre in Ho Chi Minh.
- Explore the War Remnants Museum (Nha Trung Bay Toi Ac Chien Tranh).
- Visit to Bitexco Financial Tower Skydeck, to see the cities’ skyline
- Write a letter at Central Post Office, a French colonial landmark.
- Go to the Cao Dai Temple, which celebrates a modern monotheistic religion.
- Enjoy Vietnamese food at Ngon restaurant Thao Dien Village.
- Walk along the Pham Ngu Lao Street and buy cheap clothes, souvenirs, and war memorabilia.
- Visit to Notre Dame Cathedral. This French-built cathedral occupies Paris Square in the heart of HCMC.
- Take a leisurely stroll down, Dong Khoi Street.
- Learn about Emperor Jade Pagoda, also known as the Tortoise Pagoda.