Corrected problem with incorrect location names.
Improved GPS accuracy and battery conservation.
Force Close fixes and other bugs fixed.
Added more caching to reduce network usage where appropriate.
If you have any questions or issues with My-Cast, please don't hesitate to email us at
-The My-Cast Team
Release notes for 1.1.4 April 08 2011
Fix for notification bar not staying shut off for some users
Minor update to location services, zipcodes
General optimizations and bug fixes
Thanks again to our users for the feedback!
Release notes for version 1.1.2 April 06 2011
Fix for notification bar not updating for some users.
Fix for widget not updating for some users.
Fix for crashes some users were experiencing.
Fix for ads not working and connecting (My Cast Lite).
My-Cast. Your Weather. No waiting.
My-Cast Lite brings you the classic features of our award winning weather app in a totally re-designed Android user experience.
Get access to critical weather information wherever you are with My-Cast Lite. View animated radar, clouds, current conditions, hourly and extended forecasts, severe weather alerts and more. Quickly check the weather with an easy-to-interpret graphic display and dynamic weather themes.
New functionality includes:
• My-Cast Lite dashboard allows you to quickly view your favorite features in one glance
• Current conditions include a 24 hour trend line of observed conditions
• Current condition displays in status bar and notification area
• Forecast conditions including hour by hour, detailed daily description
• Interactive forecast graph allows you to visualize seven different types of weather data for the next 7 days
• Complete redesign of severe weather alert functionality, including main page event notification and full interactive text description
• Full screen landscape displays for maps and graphs
• Full support for pinch-zoom gestures in all maps
• Ability to change app skin color for personalized look and feel
• Theme graphics to display current weather conditions
Pocket Hairstylist has:
- Dozens of easy hairstyle tutorials
- Photos and videos for hairstyle inspiration
- Over 50 tips for keeping your scalp and hair healthy
Pocket Hairstylist even allows you to "try on" select hairstyles by using your device camera. Just the click "camera" icon under the selected styles.