Mail Plus is the interactive app from the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday that brings you ALL the quality of the printed editions in a format designed specially for your Kindle Fire PLUS exclusive videos and picture galleries to enjoy On Saturdays you get Weekend, Britain's best TV magazine with a seven day programme guide, and on Sundays, there's You, packed with fashion, beauty and recipes, and Event, with the very best of entertainment and the arts. EVERY day with Mail Plus, play 31 brilliant puzzles with prizes to be won and you can have it all delivered to your device by 6am GMT by automatic download! After downloading our app for free, you'll be asked to choose a subscription option. If you choose the £9.99 monthly option for the 7-day Mail Plus the first 30 days is FREE! Although you're choosing a payment option, you'll only start paying after the first month (and can cancel at any time).
Get your daily horoscope and advice from our agony aunts in our lifestyle section. And whether you are a fan of X Factor or EastEnders, you can follow your favourite show in the TV section. Top Gear's Richard Hammond keeps you up to speed on motoring, with Ian Botham, Barry McGuigan, Tony Parsons and Fiona Phillips, John Cross and Kenny Dalglish among our other star writers.
The Mirror app combines the latest cutting edge technology with the wow factor of creative writing skills from the world’s best news writers and columnists.
The latest celebrity videos and interviews, live blogs from the hottest events, amazing image galleries, videos and personalised content all at a touch of a button. Now that is wow!
The 'My Mirror' homepage is a fantastic addition which allows you to customise the content the way YOU want to see it, when YOU want to see it. So whether you're interested in the latest computer games, film reviews or weird stories, your favourite sections of the Daily Mirror, Sunday Mirror and Mirror Online will be at your fingertips.
Share and post your favourite articles to your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter or Email.
- Free to download
- Offline reading for all articles
- 24/7 breaking news stories
- Image galleries
- Live Blogging on all major sporting and television events such as X-Factor, The Voice, Olympics and the World Cup
- Mirror Football News, Transfers and Live Scores
- 3am Celebs and Entertainment
*** Got comments on the app? Want to suggest new features? Good or bad, we always want feedback so we can make the app better.
E-mail us directly at: email@example.com
Follow Mirror on Facebook and let us know what you think - http://www.facebook.com/dailymirror
You can also follow Mirror on http://twitter.com/dailymirror ***
Get fast-loading AOL Mail, trending videos and today’s headlines from your smartphone with the AOL app. Receive instant push notifications for breaking news and real-time email messages. Plus, check your AOL email, send messages, manage your inbox and access all your AOL and phone contacts. All that AOL brings you, now better than ever.
AOL Mail: Fast-loading, with new tools that save you time
- Instantly manage your AOL Mail from anywhere
- Access all your AOL and phone contacts easily, in one place
- Swipe to delete, move, mark or flag emails
- Tap just once to empty all trash and spam
AOL News: Today’s news, sports, weather and trending headlines - all in the AOL app
- Read news and stories from popular sites like MovieFone, TechCrunch, StyleList, The Huffington Post, Daily Finance and AOL Sports
- Select the categories that matter most to you to personalize your news stream
- Get instant push notifications for breaking news stories
- Whether it’s informative or for a quick LOL, enjoy video clips about what interests you most
- Find the top news stories, hottest entertainment buzz, and even funny pet videos
- Share your favorites with family and friends via AOL email, Facebook and Twitter
- Share articles, videos and more via AOL email, Facebook and Twitter
- Tap to check weather in your location
Full featured Podcast Manager (podcatcher) and RSS feed reader
* DISCOVER thousands of free audio and video shows from all over the world.
* PLAY your content everywhere - either online or offline.
* CUSTOMIZE your playlist to match your listening preferences.
This is a "Lite" version with 7 day full feature trial!
* Sophisticated podcast download engine gives you complete control of how many podcasts to download and how long to keep the old versions. Downloads new content in the background, so you spend more time enjoying your feeds, and less time waiting on them.
* BeyondPod provides full control over what is being downloaded over your data connection. Update a single feed, feeds in a given category, or all feeds. Download a single podcast, the latest podcasts, or all podcasts for a given feed. Nothing happens without your knowledge. Podcast downloads can be scheduled to occur at a specific time, only when connected to WiFi, or only when the phone is charging. BeyondPod also offers an option to automatically (1) Turn WiFi on, (2) Update your feeds, (3) Turn WiFi back off.
* BeyondPod's integrated podcast player support variable playback speed and tracks what podcasts you have listened to. There is also a configurable TiVo style "commercial skip" that lets you easily skip over content that you are not interested in.
* BeyondPod's Smart Playlist automatically generates playlists based on your listening preferences. (For example: First play the 2 newest podcasts of feed A, Then play the oldest podcast of Feed B. etc.). If you follow multiple podcasts Smart Playlist is an excellent way to always listen to what you want.
* BeyondPod's Home Screen Widget gives you one-button access to your podcasts, SmartPlay, and SmartPlay updates directly from your phone's Home screen.
* Integration with Feedly allows you to easily import your Feedly subscriptions. BeyondPod will also synchronize the "Read" and "Starred" status of individual posts so you can read the same feed on both PC or Phone.
* Assign feeds to various categories (such as News, Sports, or Technology) for convenient filtering by topic.
* Use BeyondPod to discover new podcasts and RSS feeds. Search for feeds, import feeds from a variety of popular directories, Feedly, or from external OPML files.
* Import any local files (music, audio books, voice notes etc) and make them playable in BeyondPod audio/video player as if they were podcasts.
* BeyondPod supports Chromecast - cast your audio or video episodes to connected Chromecast devices directly from BeyondPod.
* Use the Sleep feature to automatically turn the podcast playback off after predetermined period of time.
* BeyondPod supports both wired and Bluetooth headsets.
Like to live on the cutting edge? Subscribe to our BETA channel on Google Play! (details at: http://www.beyondpod.mobi/Android/BETA)
Appy Geek delivers breaking tech news including mobile, gadgets, wearables, video games, product information, science, art, and geek culture.
• Visual: Get the latest breaking headlines from your favorite topics in a highly visual format.
• Smart: Appy Geek learns as you read, personalizing your news experience automatically.
• In the know: My News Digest is your daily news briefing built around YOU.
• Complete: We bring you complete articles with full text, photos and videos from trusted sources.
• Yours: Choose from over 1 million topics for a custom home screen and news experience.
• In-depth: Explore related topics via Tag Nav™, our innovative news navigation system.
• Customizable: Add custom RSS newsfeeds from your favorite websites.
Featuring all the best technology publications on the planet, including TechCrunch, CNET, Engadget, The Verge, BGR and many more.
Appy Geek is available in 10 regional editions - USA, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, LatAm, China, Mexico and International.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Some comments from our readers:
"Brilliant app for keeping you up to date with all the latest news from top providers. A techno geek’s Bible of information"
"Wow, my top tech news app..."
"A must have whether you're a techie or not! Always bang up to date and so many articles that there’s not enough time in the day. Fantastic app! "
"The one stop shop for all tech news!"
As an Android lover I appreciate having a one stop shop for up to date tech info. I'm a mobile product manager and I feel like this app was made for me"
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
PERSONALIZE > EXPLORE > GET ALERTED > SHARE > RESEARCH > REACT
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Your Tech News - Get Appy Geek now!
Twitter - @Appy_Geek
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/AppyGeek
Watch - http://www.youtube.com/mobilesrepublic
Extensions included for Android Wear
Companion app available for Samsung Gear
To start, follow a few topics, and Flipboard creates your personal magazine. You can always add more as you find new topics, magazines or interesting people to follow.
Read world class publications like The New York Times, PEOPLE magazine, Fast Company, and Vanity Fair on Flipboard -- find any source with the search bar. You can also connect Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn to Flipboard and easily flip through pictures and posts from friends.
Save stories you enjoy or express a point of view. Use the + button on anything you find to collect it into your own magazine. You can see all your magazines in your Flipboard Profile. For more on how to make your own magazine, visit www.flipboard.com.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
Plus more great features:
• Collect stories you love into your own magazine. Tap the “+” button on any story, select ‘create a magazine’ and collect favorite stories, images or videos.
• Manage all your magazines in a convenient dashboard at https://editor.flipboard.com/
• Read The Daily Edition to quickly check the news you need for your day, with stories hand-picked by our editorial staff.
• Go to your Flipboard to check what’s happening now. Use the home button on the phone (or Cover Stories on tablets) to see highlights across everything you’re following.
• Enjoy Flipboard in 24 localized editions—for Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latin America, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S., U.K., U.S. Latino.
• On tablets, explore hundreds of staff picks in the Content Guide (tap the red ribbon at the top), including must-read magazines and blogs, gorgeous photography and special curated sections devoted to the news of the day and other interests.
• Use the Flipboard widget for quick access on your Android device.
• Add content from the web to your Flipboard magazines through the bookmarklet at share.flipboard.com.
KEEP UP ON FLIPBOARD:
For tips and other helpful information visit our website http://www.flipboard.com and follow us via @flipboard on Twitter, on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/flipboard and Google+ at https://plus.google.com/+Flipboard.
To learn more about how to use Flipboard, visit our Support Page. http://flipboard.com/support
If you are having technical issues or have any questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
The 24-hour news and current affairs channel is the first international English-language news channel to broadcast across the globe from the Middle East.
Al Jazeera's global footprint continues to grow and now broadcasts to more than 220 million households on six continents in more than 100 countries.
Features of this app:
- All the latest news, features, spotlight, opinion and blogs from Al Jazeera English
- Programmes videos and information for the latest shows
- News video clips
- 24 hour free access to the live broadcast
- Breaking news alerts
- In Pictures gallery
- Send your media to Al Jazeera
- Search articles
- Preload articles for offline reading
- Share stories on Facebook, Twitter, and email
- View weather forecasts by location
- Save stories for easy access
Note: This app features content from Al Jazeera English.
* Newspaper list can be updated online
* Sort by "A-Z", "User" and "Frequently Read"
* Personalize the order of the newspapers by using up and down arrow or drag and drop.
* Show mobile or desktop version of the newspaper
* Add/Delete newspaper, magazine
* Adjustable font size
* Share the news
* Automatic cache delete
* Open with standard internet browser
* Update slowed it down!
- There are 2 mode of the application: Desktop and Mobile. Desktop version of the newspapers may take longer to load. Check which mode do you use on Settings page.
And of course it may differ based on newspaper's server load time and your network connection speed which we can't control them.
* How do I delete newspaper?
- Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then touch the trash icon on the right side of the newspaper that you want to delete.
* How do I unfavorite newspaper?
- Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then uncheck the newspaper that you do not want to see on the main page.
* Subscription only. You can see headlines of articles but can't read without subscribing.
- Some newspapers want subscription. We can do nothing for it but you can uncheck or delete the newspaper if you do not want to see on the list.
* Last update took my favorite newspapers from the top of the list.
- Go to settings page and select "Frequently Read". Default sort is A->Z.
* Which news / newspaper sources can I read?
- BBC News, Sky News, Daily Mail, The Sun, The Guardian...
* Any problem...
- Please contact us before any problem.
The Yahoo App for Android brings you the latest headline news, stories, and original content!
- All your news in one place with 12 categories, from Business, to Finance, to Politics and so much more
- Save time by honing in on your favorite topics with a personalized news feed
- Always stay up to date with breaking news notifications
- Go beyond just the headlines with local news and weather so you’re always in the know
- Show your friends how much you know by sharing stories, videos, and photos
- Article summaries let you browse before reading the full article
- Beautiful visual cards that display images and videos help you see the story
- Sign in to manage and save your news preferences
- Select the stories you want to see more or less of at bottom of each article
- Swipe left or right to navigate between stories in full screen view
- Tap the Yahoo logo to instantly see all the news categories
- Save stories to read later. Access them in Main Menu > My Saves
What people are saying
“The app's personalization strategy, which combines editorial curation with machine learning, are drawing users back…” - Casey Newton, The Verge
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/202867
Browse the latest headlines from topics like startups, leadership, management, finance and marketing. Plus get FREE access to select stories from the latest issue of Entrepreneur magazine.
The Entrepreneur Daily app also features:
- Daily posts from over 300 expert contributors and columnists
- Exclusive videos featuring exclusive interviews and how-to tips
- Share Entrepreneur articles and videos Facebook, Twitter, email and SMS
- Automatic updates to give you access to the latest content.
- Join the conversation — view and write comments on articles and videos.
Suggestions? We want to hear them! Send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Specially crafted for tablets and phones, this app brings you breaking news and full access to the Guardian's award-winning content. Tailor your home screen with the sections that matter most to you, follow your favourite writers and stories for personal alerts, keep reading when you’re offline, and save content for as long as you like.
⚫ Stay up to date with live news and sport
⚫ Enjoy the full range of Guardian content, beautifully designed for Android tablets and phones
⚫ Read offline
⚫ Make it yours by choosing the sections and topics that appear on your home screen
⚫ Stay informed with breaking news alerts
⚫ Follow your favourite stories, series, writers and football teams for personal notifications
⚫ Browse award-winning audio, video and interactive content, as well as full-screen galleries - with stunning high-resolution images
⚫ Save any content you want to keep
⚫ Read comments on articles and share your own thoughts
⚫ Search by keyword, topic, series, section, or contributor
⚫ Upgrade to the premium tier for our crosswords, specially curated content, extracts from Guardian Books, and an advert-free experience
Please note: this app is totally free to use. If you choose to upgrade to the premium tier - £2.49 or local equivalent - your payment can be taken immediately and is processed by Google Play.
Location: users can choose to include their location when contributing to our stories via GuardianWitness. As such, we request the ‘Precise location’ app permission. Including this is optional when contributing.
⚫ Terms and conditions: http://www.theguardian.com/help/terms-of-service
Over 10 million people use Pocket to easily save articles, videos, and other web content for later. With Pocket, all your items go to one place, so you can view, organize and share them anytime, on any device, even offline.
Don’t lose track of the interesting things you find by emailing yourself links, keeping a long list of bookmarks, or simply letting tabs pile up in your browser for later. Just save them to Pocket, and they’ll be ready whenever you are.
WHAT CAN I SAVE FOR LATER?
Save articles, news stories, blog posts, videos, recipes, and any web links that you find online or from your favorite apps.
If it’s in Pocket, it’s seamlessly synced across your phone, tablet, and computer. Perfect for commutes, travel, or curling up on your couch.
BETTER VIEWING EXPERIENCE
Read articles and watch videos in a beautiful easy-to-view layout that improves the viewing experience of any page.
Pocket even works when you’re offline. Access links and articles you’ve saved even without an Internet connection. You can also set Pocket to only download when connected to Wi-Fi to reduce data usage.
Archive or Favorite links you’ve read or watched. Add Tags to organize related content into topics or categories and stay in sync across all your devices.
USE WITH YOUR FAVORITE APPS AND SITES
Whether you’re browsing online or on-the-go with apps like Flipboard and Feedly, Pocket lets you save great content wherever you find it. You can save for later with a single click from any share menu on your phone or your computer using our Browser Extensions or bookmarklets for Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. After you’re done reading or watching, send the articles and videos you enjoyed to another friend’s Pocket, or share to Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, or email.
Save as many articles, videos and links as you want. Pocket will highlight the best and most relevant items in your list, organized by topic, source, and length, so that you can always find something interesting to read or watch.
Upgrade anytime to Premium for a more powerful Pocket experience. Pocket Premium unlocks a permanent library for the articles and webpages you save; gives you full-text, topic, tag, and author search to help you find exactly what you’re looking for; and delivers suggested tags that take the work out of organizing your list.
Learn more about us at http://www.getpocket.com/.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://getpocket.com/permissions
Pocket is compatible with all Android devices running Android 2.3+.
• SHOP our global newsstand, with great values on magazine subscriptions and single issues.
• READ new magazines the moment they arrive, and sync your magazine library offline and across all your devices.
• EXPLORE articles to preview magazines or discover great stories from your favorite magazines worldwide.
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
• Read magazines offline and on-the-go.
• Get library updates via push notifications. Instantly sync your library across all your devices.
• Connect with Facebook and share what you read.
• Use interactive features and rich media from select titles and issues.
148Apps BestAppEver Awards "Best iOS Magazine App" – 2013
TechCrunch “20 Best iOS and Android App” – 2012
iTunes “App Store Best of: Top Grossing” – 2011, 2012
Lead411 "Hottest San Francisco Companies" – 2012, 2013
IMA “Best Global App Award” – 2011, 2012
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
“To see magazines done correctly look at Zinio” — Huffington Post
“If you're a magazine devourer, this is your app.” — PCMag.com
“The iPad newsstand that works” — Fortune.com
“Zinio is to magazines what Kindle is to books” — Engadget.com
“Zinio editions on the iPad are terrific” — Salon.com
TRENDING ON THE NEWSSTAND:
BUSINESS & NEWS — The Economist, Harvard Business Review, The New Yorker, The Atlantic, Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek
FOR MEN — Maxim, Esquire, Playboy, Car & Driver, Men’s Fitness, Outside
FOR WOMEN — US Weekly, Cosmopolitan, Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Nylon, Harper’s Bazaar
LIFESYTYLE — Rolling Stone, Saveur, Oprah, Dwell, Wine Spectator, Vanity Fair
TECH — Wired, Fast Company, T3, Macworld, PC World, PC Gamer
SCIENCE — National Geographic, The Smithsonian, New Scientist, Science
INTERNATIONAL — Vogue France, Esquire UK, Hola, GQ Japan
LOVE READING ON ZINIO?
Tell us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/zinio) or follow us on Twitter (@zinio).
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to support device configurations resulting from rooting a device.
Google Play Editors’ Choice March 2014
"Pocket Casts is a Gorgeous Cross-Platform Mobile Podcast Manager" - Lifehacker
“It looks great, and is near perfect" - Beautiful Pixels
"We've been using v4.5 for a little while now, and it's a damned fine upgrade, and well worth the $3.99 if you've been waiting to give it a shot" - Android Central
AUTO DOWNLOAD: Pick any podcast you like, set it to auto-download while you sleep. Save your cell data for when it matters.
SYNC & BACKUP: Sync your subscriptions, playback and filters between Android and iOS devices, and backup your data to the cloud. You can now drop your phone in a toilet and not lose your podcasts. We dare you.
FILTERS: Want a list of every unplayed, downloaded podcast? Right here. How about a list of video episodes that you haven’t downloaded yet? Easy. Sorting your shows by custom categories? Done.
CHROMECAST: Cast your episodes straight to your TV with a single tap.
STORAGE: Set your episode storage location and how many episodes of a podcast you want to keep. We’ll clean up the rest. News mode added for the contemporaries among us.
VARIABLE SPEED: Play audio all the way from 0.5x to 3.0x, no dodgy plugins to download, no fuss, just pure unadulterated speed.
DESIGN: We've kept a close eye on the Android design guidelines while making your podcasts the focus.
VIDEO & AUDIO: Pocket Casts lets you toggle video podcasts to audio and back again for when you’re on the move.
CONTROL: Control your podcasts from the widget, notification center, lock screen, headphones, Bluetooth, Android Wear and even Pebble with custom skip intervals.
SLEEP TIMER: Fall asleep to your favorite boring podcasts.
THEMES: Dark and light themes, to suit your location and mood.
REFRESH: Instantly refresh all your podcasts before other apps even have a chance to do 1! Our server monitors your podcasts, so your phone doesn't have to.
OPML: Import or export your subscriptions easily to and from our app.
TABLET SUPPORT: It’s an equal opportunity app, with support for both phones and tablets.
SHARING: Share your favorite podcasts, episodes and positions in episodes. Sharing is caring.
DISCOVER: Find great new content with curated featured podcasts, currently trending podcasts, networks and much more.
SUPPORT: Provided via email, Twitter, Facebook and Google+. Heck we occasionally even log in to Reddit to say hello. We also have a rocking User Guide for those that prefer a little hand-holding.
There are many more powerful, straight forward features help you make Pocket Casts yours and in case you were wondering, here’s what Pocket Casts DOESN’T have: ads, episode limits, pushy trials, feature bloat or plugins.
It. Just. Works.
The Daily Express app is updated 24/7 and is completely jam-packed with news from around the globe.
Download this free app now and stay up-to-date with current events 24/7! You’ll never be out of touch!
Feed your daily addiction with stories & photos from all our top channels: US & World News, Celebrity & Showbiz, Sports, Femail, Science & Tech, Health, Money, Travel, and many more!
See what everyone's talking about and download our app today.
• Over 15 Channels of must-read articles and photos - that's over 600+ original stories every day!
• Offline Mode: Pre-load stories & galleries to access when you're offline or without reception - great for commutes!
• Select a Location: Choose from US, UK or Rest of World to ensure you get the news most relevant to you.
• Express Yourself: Post your Comments on articles or Rate other user's comments that you like or dislike.
• Custom Settings: Select when data and images sync based on your preferred connection (Wi-Fi or 3G).
• Choose which Channels you want to sync and when. We recommend that you do a Wi-Fi sync at the beginning of your day so you have access all-day long, even without a connection.
If you have any trouble with the app or want to suggest new features and feedback, please email us at email@example.com so we can help.