Nearly got ran off the road by a truck, pressed the screen to protect the file, got home and the file was nowhere to be found. Only footage I had was before and after, total waste of time. Developer said "must have been a long time between videos"...no it was not. A Journey of 20 minutes. I pressed the screen 20 seconds after the incident to protect the video. What it seemed to do was delete all footage the was of interest. Camera was a Samsung S3 with no other apps running.
Crashes Constantly crashing as I'm driving. No use if something was to happen and it needed to be recorded.
Very good I very rarely give 5 stars as I'm fussy but this really is very well polished and runs better in terms of resource utilisation and thus device heating than similar apps. That and better featured than many non-free apps. Sincerely, thank you! :-)
Can't record The only thing I can record is a lot of colored lines. I tried all the settings that I can think of, nothing works. It's the same issue on my son's S7. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5.
Been using this for many years now I don't like the orientation. Somehow the latest update has messed my orientation. When I view recorded videos they look stretched
2 more improvements 1. Autostart on wake up for Chinese android car stereo. 2. Change the location of video recording. Now let me just to create another folder in same destination.
- orientation: external camera (USB)
- improved design
- portrait orientation
- any value for resolution, bitrate and frame rate
- optimized photo/video playback and contextual actions
- incremental uploads with visible progress
- separate storage limits for videos and photos
- option for auto-delete or stop capturing when a storage limit is reached
- new method to turn off the camera capture sound
- video "retain" options renamed to "protect"