Worked OK until update I have the free version (using Samsung S5) and it worked reasonably well until today when it updated. Now just gives a black screen and I have to shut all apps to exit. Something has gone horribly wrong with the update. Another issue I had is that it automatically turns on when charging and it cannot be changed. There was a useful feature that Auto boy does not have - it can control the size of the storage files. One could limit it to say 3GB at which point it would start overwriting itself.
Still works well Was working OK. Why change the interface? Still appears to work OK but surprised me and I can't see any improvement.
I spent over 100 bucks on a dash cam, I found this app and a old android phone with no service did a root mod and now everyday use in my wife's car. Auto start and stop. Love this app date, time, lat, long, stamp plus MPH on the video.
Daza Worked fine until the update ! ! Why fiddle with a great product ? Now, following the update, it constantly stops recording, completely useless.. Shame it used to bee the go to dash cam app
Worked OK until the upgrade to v5.0. Now it perodically goes to the black screen with no recovery. If it runs in background, the rest of the apps are unresponsive. Samsung SM915 Note 4, standard ATT Android 5.1.1 build, video options as described in DRV help link. It worked just fine for the last 2 years on previous DRV version.
muy buena muy bien enfocada y directa. una de las mejores herramientas de google play.
- improved design
- portrait orientation
- any value for resolution, bitrate and frame rate
- optimized photo/video playback and contextual actions
- incremental uploads with visible progress
- separate storage limits for videos and photos
- option for auto-delete or stop capturing when a storage limit is reached
- new method to turn off the camera capture sound
- video "retain" options renamed to "protect"
- translations to Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian and Japanese