Any time, anywhere. With your smartphone and the Mercedes me app, you have direct access to your car and the world of Mercedes-Benz at all times.
You can obtain current information about your vehicle in real time, control various vehicle functions with the app, navigate reliably to your destination, and use the news offering to stay fully informed about the Mercedes-Benz brand.
The Mercedes me app at a glance:
Mercedes me connect
Always connected. Mercedes me connect provides you with a direct link to your Mercedes-Benz vehicle and offers you a host of useful functions for remote access:
• Status request (e.g. mileage, tyre pressure, fuel level & range, charge status, next service date, etc.)
• Remote access to your vehicle (e.g. locking and unlocking of the doors, (de-)activation of stationary heater/air conditioning)
• Smart trip planning (direct transmission of destination addresses from the smartphone to the navigation system, notification as to ideal starting time, etc.)
Mercedes me News & notifications
Customised information. Receive personalised news about your vehicle and the world of Mercedes-Benz direct to your smartphone. You decide which notifications you want to receive on your mobile device - also as push notifications if you wish.
• The Mercedes-Benz Concierge Service offers Mercedes-Benz customers an extra-special premium service around the clock.
• The app provides you with quick and hassle-free support in case of accidents or breakdowns and enables you to book service and maintenance appointments via the app.
• The app tells you about parking options at your destination
The Mercedes me connect services only work with Mercedes-Benz vehicles that are equipped with the Mercedes me connect communication module. The range of functions depends on the particular vehicle equipment and your booked services. Your Mercedes-Benz partner will be happy to advise you.
You need an active, free-of-charge Mercedes me account. Use of the functions can be restricted temporarily if there is insufficient data transmission bandwidth.
Continuous use of the GPS function in the background may reduce your battery running time.