The indicator price for raw milk lets you know the average price of raw milk in your region and in other regions of the Russian Federation.
Principle of operation:
1. The index is intended only for companies participating in the milk market. To work with the Index You must be a producer or processor of milk.
2. Confidentiality. If you want to have information about raw milk prices, you need to share information about its price. Information about your price will not be disclosed to third parties and will only be used for the calculation of the weighted average system price of milk in your area.
3. Responsibility. Your price given the amount of your milk will have an impact on the price of raw milk in your area, as well as in the Russian Federation as a whole. Therefore, you must understand that you are responsible for the provision of information.
4. Accountability. To avoid errors and fraud games, the program will not take into account your price indices, if they are 30% above or below the average price for the region, as well as fluctuations in volume when your milk per week exceed 10% of the stated volume before you.
5. Regularity. The price of raw milk is changed regularly. Therefore, access to the price need to be updated on a weekly basis, ie every week to make a price for raw milk in the system.
How to access:
1. Log in to the application
2. We will confirm access
3. Enter the details of your organization
4. Access to data by region
It is believed RDRC Index
1. Your data is only used to record prices for raw milk in the region and more can not be used system.
2. The scope of the purchased or sold milk is needed in order to take account of your share in the region. The more milk you produce or recycle, the greater the effect on the price of your price in the region.
For example, if your region just produced 100 tons of milk per day at an average price of 25 p. per 1 kg., and you make 5 tons and sell it for 26 p. per 1 kg., the weighted average price in your area will be 25.05 p. per kg.
If you produce 30 tonnes of milk at the same price, the weighted average price in your area will be 25.3 p. per kg.
As your data affect the Index RDRC in Russia.
Your price also affects the price of raw milk in Russia. The indicator price for raw milk in Russia (Dairy Index RDRC) has on the basis of data on prices for milk in the regions taking into account the region's share in the ranking of industrial consumption of raw milk and the index of import prices. So your data is important to the Russian market of milk became clearer.