Prepare for your day with the most accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts. Stunning Flickr photos match your location, time of day, and current conditions.
- Get all the details: wind, pressure, and chance of precipitation.
- See animated sunrise, sunset, wind, and pressure modules.
- Browse interactive maps: radar, satellite, heat, and snow.
- Track all your favorite cities and destinations!
- Scroll down for detailed weather information.
- Tap the plus sign to add up to 20 cities.
- Swipe left-to-right to move between locations.
- Submit your photos to Yahoo Weather by joining #projectweather on Flickr.
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: email@example.com
The Weather app is specifically designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. With just one click you receive the weather condition in your status bar at your current location.
The climate state is gorgeously animated so that you can almost experience it, seeing how the weather comes alive.
The app is using Weather Underground as a data channel and the live updates are really tiny so that you would not use up your data cap.
- Weather supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
- An option to manually add your location
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations
- Weather is one of the most lightweight weather apps on Google Play!
- Animated weather conditions - see how the weather comes alive!
- Widgets for different locations
- Hourly and weekly forecasts
- Intuitive, seamless user interface
- Support for the lock screen widget in Android 4.2
- Weather benefits all known screen resolutions
- Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.3
- Tap on the temperature to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- You can allow and disable the notifications
- Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Weather! Leave a comment or send us an e-mail and help us make Weather the best app of its kind.
Weather forecasts contains details of up to 9 days ahead, and up to 4 periods a day. Weather data are provided by yr.no, and updated several times a day. How often you want to retrieve the latest weather data is up to you.
Application supports geo-positioning, and can retrieve the latest weather forecast for your current location.
Detailed forecast-information includes temperature, type of weather, wind speed, wind direction, expected rainfall, barometric pressure, sunrise, sunset and the length of day in hours and minutes. With one click, you also have direct access to hour-by-hour graph from yr.no through its pages.
All widgets with clock, can also be used as a shortcut to start programs. This saves you space on the desktop. All applications installed on the phone can be started with this feature.
New widgets released regularly, and requests for new widgets or features are considered on an ongoing basis. Free access to all future releases.
Currently supported languages: Norwegian, Swedish, English, Czech, Dutch, Danish, French, Italian, Russian
Some of the available settings:
- Widget-background / 50% transparent / completely transparent background
- Launcher when clicking on the Clock
- Different date and time formats (12H/24H)
- Celsius / Fahrenheit
- Optional unit for wind speed, altitude and rainfall
- Day and night icons
- Update automatically, every 3, 6, 12 or 24 hours or manually
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Set the gorgeous animated wallpapers with live weather conditions on your home screen and be aware of any weather that is coming your way. Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
• Weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world
• Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
• Beautiful weather widgets
• Fabulous animated wallpaper with live weather conditions right on your home screen
• Cloud, satellite, rain maps (available worldwide) enhanced with animated weather radar (the USA only) to quickly see what weather is coming your way
• Customizable layout: all weather details, short-term forecast, long-term forecast, current state only, text only
• Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
• 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
• "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
• Wind direction and speed. Visibility details
• Humidity and precipitation information. Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
• Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
• Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
• New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you are!
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
Weather & Clock Widget for Android comes with different widget sizes, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 for normal screens, and 5x1, 5x2 and 5x3 for large screens and tablets.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android supports a wide range of Android phones; it supports Android Version 2.2 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather with precipitation
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Atmospheric pressure with different units
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5x3, 5x2, 5x1 for large screen only and 4x3, 4x2, 4x1 and 2x1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 15 min, 30 min, 1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option to disable it)
- Available in: English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Svenska, Română, العربية, كوردى, ئۇيغۇرچە, Français, Hrvatski, Türkçe, Čeština, Español, Català, Italiano, Português, Magyar, Македонски, Pусский, Українська, Polski, Português(Brasil), Српски, Lietuvių kalba, Việt, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 한국어
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
The widget features the following:
- 3 widget sizes; 4x1, 4x2 and 5x2 (for Galaxy Note or tablets)
- Supports lock-screen mode (widget)
- Several widget skins to choose from (more skins to come)
- Different weather icon skins
- Different fonts for the time
- Automatic location (from cell/wifi or GPS) or fixed/manual
- Weather conditions and temperature for current location
- Detailed weather forecast display that includes the following:
- Location local time
- Sunrise and sunset time for current location
- Humidity and wind conditions
- Current condition, temperature and low and high temperatures
- Current condition icon
- Last weather update time
- 4 day weather forecast
- Background according to the weather condition and day/night
- Optional display of the current moon phase
- World weather: Choose to display weather information for any number of different locations worldwide
- 8 widget hotspots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications)
- Display available phone ad SD card memory, WiFi or 3G state
The widget can be fully customized with the following options:
- Choose the widget and weather icon skins
- Choose the color for any item on the widget
- Choose time font
- Display 12 or 24 hour time with optional AM/PM indicator
- Select the date display format
- Display a manually selected location's time instead of phone's time
- Optionally show or hide specific elements of the widget (hi/lo, battery, status line)
- Use current location to display weather info or specify any location you want
- Get location updates from the network (cell/WiFi) or your GPS
- Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Kilometers or Miles per hour
- Optionally display the next alarm
- Optionally display the next calendar event
- Optionally display the week number
- Select automatic weather refresh period (15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8 hours)
- Unlimited number of world locations
The application is localized in the following languages:
Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Croatian, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Arabic and Vietnamese.
Note that the 4x1 widget does not show the date, next alarm or system information.
IMPORTANT! Exclude the widget from task killers, otherwise you might experience time out of sync problems.
If the widget does not work properly after an update, reset the application (manage apps. select Transparent clock & weather, Clear data) and set it up again.
Note about the READ_CALENDAR permission:
The application requires access to read calendar information in order to display the next event (if the user chooses to do so). No personal information, confidential or not, is given, shared, sent or sold to a third party.
Please report any problems, suggestions or requests via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forecast data provided by Foreca Ltd.
80000 locations all over the world.
Current conditions, 24-hour (with an interval of 1 hour) and 10-day (with an interval of 3 hours) forecasts.
Forecast Charts: barometric pressure, temperature, probability of precipitation, precipitation, wind, humidity.
3 beautiful home screen widgets.
Possibility to configure widget without removing it.
Location slideshow on widget (OS 2.1 and later).
Automatically tracking current location using GPS.
Temperature at the status bar.
Flexible auto update preferences.
Option to not waking up device for weather update while it is asleep.
Application is ads supported.
Currently the app supports English and Russian languages.
The new Weather Underground Android app provides the world's most accurate hyper-local weather forecasts in addition to interactive radar, satellite maps and severe weather alerts. Powered by our unique community of weather enthusiasts reporting live data from weather stations in their own backyards, this crowd-sourced data generates forecasts targeted to your precise location.
With free push notifications for weather alerts, Weather Underground is your essential app during severe weather events. Our interactive map (WunderMap) displays animated radar and satellite data to track storms, as well as providing specific map presets for tracking hurricanes and wildfires. Customize your experience by dragging and dropping the content modules on the main screen of the app
WHAT MAKES THIS WEATHER APP DIFFERENT TO OTHER APPS?
WE FILL IN THE GAPS
Our 33,000+ personal weather stations report the most localized weather conditions. The data that we collect from our user-owned weather stations fills in the gaps between the airport weather stations that other weather services rely upon to generate forecasts - meaning our data is generated from actual data points in your neighborhood.
INTERACTIVE WEATHER & RADAR MAP
The most interactive weather map (WunderMap) on mobile allows you to select from different weather overlays including current conditions from our personal weather station network, animated radar, satellite, webcams and severe weather. Customize the map by selecting specific data layers or choose from the various map presets such as severe alerts, fire risk, active fires, hurricane and webcams.
- Sky reports let you tell us if the sky conditions we’re reporting are what you're actually observing. If you see something different you can report the conditions you're experiencing for the benefit of other app users.
- Hazard reports allow you to report any hazardous road conditions you experience to help other people in your area.
ABOUT WEATHER UNDERGROUND
Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With over 30,000 personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California.
- Status notification: instantly view your current temperature and condition on the notification bar
- Current conditions from your local weather station include temperature, feels like temperatures, wind speed & direction, humidity, dew point, visibility, pressure, gusts and moon phase
- 10-day Forecasts including text summary
- Hourly Forecasts including sunrise and sunset
- Historical data
- Interactive Map showing all the personal weather stations in your neighborhood with animated radar, satellite, webcams and much more data
- List view of saved Favorite Locations and Recent Searches
- Crowd reporting feature empowers users to verify our data and send their own Sky Reports and Hazard Reports
- Twitter Integration – share weather data straight onto your Twitter handle and follow the latest weather trends on the Wunderground Twitter Feed
- Snow and Winter Sport reports
- Hazard Reports allow users to share dangerous road conditions in their area
- Share severe alerts with your friends and family
- Purchase ad free subscriptions for $1.99 per year
- New widgets: 1x1 and 2x2!
- Choose Light or Dark mode
- Customize your experience by sliding the weather information up and down
- Switch between Best Forecast™ & NWS Forecast
- Weather commentary from Dr Masters
- National Weather Service Radio
* BOM observations and forecasts
* Customisable 2x1 widget
* 4x1 Widget with 3 days' forecast & UV where available
* 4x2 Clock widget
* 4x2 Widget with 3 days' forecast & UV where available
* Multiple location widget support
* Temperature in status bar (black/white/colour/boxed via widget)
* Use nearest weather station or select specific from over 750 BOM weather stations
* UV index & warnings (where available)
* Radar loop: current station or select specific
* Share weather (email, SMS etc.)
* Temperature/pressure graph for last 24,48,72 hours or 5 days (where available)
* Last 24hr observations (where available)
* Low data use
* Ad free
* Update frequency setting
* Pressure sensor support (device specific)
* High contrast option (white text on main screens)
* BOM State Weather Warnings (from detail menu)
* Widgets JB lock-screen enabled (try the clock on the lock screen!)
* Sony SmartWatch 2 companion extension available - search Google Play for Au Weather SWX
Please try out Au Weather Free before purchasing to decide if you find the app useful. Note that the functionality of the paid version is essentially the same as the free, ad supported version, except for:
* additional radar ranges
* default radar range
* select any radar location
* more graph period options
* 4x2 widgets (will come to free soon)
* This app uses the mobile network to determine location (not GPS) - if your location does not update see the FAQ to enable mobile network location.
* This app only displays Australian weather from BOM weather stations.
* The app was originally designed for Android phones only, however, it should work on most tablets, however, the layout is not optimized for tablet.
Made in Australia
Tomfusion is Australian owned and operated - see Help for more info.
Please read disclaimer.
Email email@example.com with for support - feedback and suggestions welcome.
If you experience issues with the app:
a) check the FAQs (see Help menu on Favourites screen) or
b) email firstname.lastname@example.org
Side note: I rarely read user comments since it makes me lie awake at night. However, I do read every relevant support email sent to the support email address.
More info at www.tomfusion.com
Nice Weather is a weather application that provides simple and clean forecasts for the next 5 days!
This application has been designed to be simple and enjoyable, while giving access to accurate weather information.
Check out the evolution of the weather along the day by sliding your finger on the temperature graph! Wind speed and precipitation are also updated.
- Weather forecast for 5 days with 3 hours intervals
- Display of the wind speed, temperature and precipitation
- Two interactive graphics to visualize the evolution of temperature and precipitation
- Single color by forecast
- Automatic update of data
- Information available in different units
- Offline access to the forecast
Pro features (about 2 $ US / year to contribute)
- More frequent updates
Thanks to Martin Šindler (cs), 王克震 (zh), Piotr Ciastko (pl) and Maurits Hulzinga (nl), Andrey Raygorodskiy (ru) for the translations!
And thanks to all people who help me to continue!
Follow me on Twitter @aurel_hubert
+ hourly forecast for the next 24 hours,
+ daily forecast for the next 5 days.
The simplest weather app! Thanks to geolocation, you know immediately the weather for your current location. To get a forecast for any other location worldwide, you just have to ask: this app includes a powerful voice recognition feature! In USA, "Weather 5 days" gives the weather for most cities: from New York to Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston or Philadelphia.
Weather 5 days is also one of the most complete weather apps! All data (temperature, humidity, cloud cover, visibility, wind speed and direction, sunrise and sunset times,...and even the altitude!) is displayed in a very clear and concise way.
Optionally, you will also have the possibility to get:
+ the hourly weather up to 5 days,
+ the possibility to create and browse your favorite locations.
This app uses weather data issued from one of the best weather models worldwide. Should you go for a trip anywhere in United States (Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas...), you will get today's weather and hourly local weather up to 5 days! For your holidays, just ask for a weather forecast, anywhere, from San Francisco to Washington, Boston or Las Vegas ! 'Weather 5 days' can be used in all the US states from California, Texas or NY to Florida ...
Any rain or snow in Canada? Just ask this app the weather in Toronto, Montréal, Calgary or Ottawa! Need a reliable weather app in Australia in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane ? 'Weather 5 days' is the weather app you need!
Do not hesitate! Download now this fast and simple weather app ! It is FREE!!
Tested on: Samsung (Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, Ace, Mini, Gio, Tab...), HTC (Optimus One...), Asus Transformer, ICS, etc...
* 12/24 hour clock
* Color choice on some info displayed
* System Stats Information pop-up
* Battery icon on clock
* Week number in the hours tab, as an option
* for scheduling outdoor activities - Sunrise /Sunset times in the forecast screen,as an option in the configuration screen.
* for scheduling outdoor activities - Day length and hours left in the forecast screen,as an option in the configuration screen.
* Weather information with icon, current temperature and high low temperature for the day on the clock face.
* Detailed 4 day weather forecast screen with forecast temperature,high low temperature and condition description for each day.
* 2 Forecast layouts
Features the following hotspots:
tap bottom right->back to configuration screen
tap bottom left->Launch system information window
tap on weather icon->Launch weather forecast screen
tap Hour->launch anything!(set your own preference from configuration screen)
tap Min ->launch anything!(set your own preference from configuration screen)
Widgets on Android work a bit differently than a normal application. Unlike regular programs they don't just install themselves in the application tray so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch.
Here's how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4x2 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the "3D Digital Weather Clock” to add to your home screen by tapping it.
"Time frozen/not updating"-> taskiller killed the clock(exclude it from taskillers)
When phone starts, clock starts in less than a min too.
ROM users-> make sure the clock is NOT moved on SD card.
Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Move it back to the phone storage.
Weather hint: For world destinations with two words in the name, type in the box the words with a plus sign.
For example "Buenos Aires" type "Buenos+Aires",remember the "+" sign -no spaces, don't include the quotes.
Check our website for more help.
EXCLUDE IT FROM TASKILLERS!!!
Be polite, this is a free app :-)
VIDEO HOW TO ADD WIDGETS
Weather data is taken from Norwegian Meteorological Institute and NOAA National Weather Service. Data will be most accurate for Europe and the US.
Please check out the introduction by either opening the app from the market, or by using the menu key while on the Aix configuration screen. If you have any issues with the widget, please email me so I can help you.
This widget is designed to work in a portrait 4x1 format. It will work in 4x1 landscape, but this is not what the widget has been designed for. Improved tablet support will be added in the future.
NB: This application is in BETA, and is under development.
See the weather in stunning high-definition videos, get accurate weather forecasts all around the world, with 7-day and hourly forecasts, and use an on-screen clock.
• Works on all Android phones and tablets.
• Gorgeous animations depicting the current weather.
• Add an unlimited number of cities.
• 7-day and hourly forecast.
• Swipe the screen to switch between your cities.
• Enable from Settings: Precipitation, Heat Index, Pressure, Dew Point, Wind Chill and Visibility.