Here is what we built for those who cherish those Ludo wood board moments... This is really a great playing experience in our android mobiles...
Download it and play with all your loved ones, your granny, grandpa, mom, dad, your friends & everyone you miss a lot... You will really enjoy the playing experience we brought in this game...
Below are the features of the app,
1. Woodboard presented in classic ludo
2. Sketch marks to make you feel the same classic ludo
3. Crystal clear coins that will bring your old days moments
4. Dice - Rolling experience
5. Multiplayer (up to 4 player) Options
6. Name the players
7. Play against Android
8. Dice Fling/Throw Effect
9. Real Dice, you can play with real dice, throw the real dice, input the result back to the app manually
Please leave us your valuable feedbacks & rating... We will definitely update the game with the improvements & fix the issues you report...
You can also use the new multiplayer game (bluetooth or online).
Select the players and you can start playing. Throw the dice by clicking on it (or you can hold it longer and then release). Move the figure by clicking on it, or drag it to the appropriate field.
Classic game for kids and adults, who don't want play Pou or Moy.
Take all your figures to the finish house as first!
We bring you the czech modification of famous game based on Indian game Pachisi. You can find another modifications of this game by searching names like: Parcheesi, Sorry!, Aggravation, Trouble, Chińczyk, Не се сърди човече, Parchis, Ne se sardi choveche, Fia, Parchís, Don't be angry, man...
For more information, see eg: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludo_(board_game)
Enjoy the game,
Play against people across the world or against your next door neighbor in real time multiplayer. Flawlessly designed network communication will allow you to return back to the game in case you lose your internet connection. In the mean time smart artificial intelligence (AI) will take over your game and play for you until you return. The same holds for your opponents, if they get distracted and do not make a move in a specified time interval AI will take over.
Our game features cool 3D graphics with funny animations and sounds, which make the gameplay much more entertaining and guarantees many hours of fun with your friends and family. Supports up to 4 players. In case you are alone you can play Ludo Party against up to 3 computer players. Play wisely and be victorious!
- Real time multiplayer
- Scoring system
- World ranking
- Play 2-4 players
- Play against 1-3 computer players
- Name the players
- 3D animation
- User friendly interface
Minimum requirements :
-Android OS 2.0 or later
-Device powered by an ARMv7 (Cortex family) CPU
-GPU support for OpenGLES 2.0 is recommended
evidence of this game in India is the depiction of boards on the caves
This game was played by the Mughal emperors of India; and kings of
India. It is said that the Mysore Ruler Customized the game to 6
Players so he could play with his 5 queens together.
Variations of the game made it to England during the late 19th
century. One which appeared around 1896 under the name of Ludo.
The players alternate turns in a clockwise direction.To enter a token
into play from its staging area to its starting square, a player must
roll a 6. If the player has no tokens yet in play and does not roll a
6, the turn passes to the next player. Once a player has one or more
tokens in play, he selects a token and moves it forward along the
track the number of squares indicated by the die roll. Players must
always move a token according to the die value rolled, and if no move
is possible, pass their turn to the next player.
When a player rolls a 6 he may choose to advance a token already in
play, or alternatively, he may enter another staged token to its
starting square. The rolling of a 6 earns the player an additional
("bonus") roll in that turn. If the additional roll results in a 6
again, the player earns an additional bonus roll. If the third roll is
also a 6, the player may not move a token and the turn immediately
passes to the next player.
A player may not end his move on a square he already occupies. If the
advance of a token ends on a square occupied by an opponent's token,
the opponent token is returned to its owner's yard. The returned token
may only be reentered into play when the owner again rolls a 6.
(Unlike Pachisi, there are no "safe" squares on the game track which
protect a player's tokens from being returned. A player's home column
squares are always safe, however, since no opponent may enter them.
Ludo played in the Indian subcontinent features a safe square in each
quadrant, normally the fourth square from the top in the rightmost
column. These squares are usually marked with a star.
The Player whoes all four tokens reach Home Wins!
To enter a token into active play from his staging area to his starting square, a player must roll a 6. If the player has no tokens yet in play and does not roll a 6, the turn passes to the next player. Once a player has one or more tokens in play, he selects a token and moves it forward along the track the number of squares indicated by the die roll. If a player rolls a 6 he may choose to advance a token already in play, or alternatively, he may enter another of his tokens into active play. The rolling of a 6 earns the player an additional ("bonus") roll in that turn. If the additional roll results in a 6 again, the player earns an additional bonus roll. If the third roll is also a 6, the player may not move a token and the turn immediately passes to the next player. Players must always move a token according to the die value rolled, and if no move is possible, pass their turn to the next. If the advance of a token finishes on a square occupied by an opponent's token, the opponent token is returned to its owner's yard. The returned token may only be reentered into play when the owner again rolls a 6.
You would wonder why this simple game from childhood could still be this entertaining!
Enjoyed by adults and children alike, It is very similar to the traditional game Ludo and Pachisi. Players take turns to throw the die. The player have all four pieces finishing their journey wins!
The dice is absolutely 100% random for computer AI. Suggest easy mode for starting. Enjoy! ;)
What are you waiting for? Let's get it started!
- Support 1-4 Multiplayers!
- Play against 1-3 computers AI with 3 levels
- Nice Sound Effects
- User-friendly interface
- Classic memorable theme
- Multiple Language (English,中繁,中简)
- Auto save game
- Support Apps2SD
- It’s Free !
The ludo game is called 飛行棋,飞行棋,Flying Plane Chess in China. It may be similar to the board game like Sorry!,parcheesi,etc.And some other places it may be known as Mens-erger-je-niet,Fia med knuff.
For any issues/bugs, please let us know at : firstname.lastname@example.org (with device+Android version), we MUST FOLLOW UP.
We will keep improving the game. Please leave us some comment! Or email to: email@example.com
Note:for the GET_ACCOUNT permission, its used by Push notification
Sohomob will not collect any email address.
Simply beat your friends and earn the coins to cheat!
• Play against friends - Interactive, real-time online play for up to 4 players, in any location!
• VIP status – to cheat your way out with a six on the dice!
• Leaderboards that track your career progress, both globally and against your Facebook friends.
• Additional Express Mode – to play if you are in a hurry or over a short lunch break J.
• Offline Mode – to play on the same device or against the CPU!
• Super-emoticons – yes, emoticons that express all your frustrations and joys of the game!
• Six vastly different environments, ranging from tropical islands to wacky outer space.
• Super connectivity – works on 3G & WiFi – and allows you to resume in case your connection breaks in between.
So what are you waiting for – start rolling the dice and enjoy this Royal Game of India - your favorite 3D Multiplayer Ludo Game and re-live the Pachisi days! This is the only multiplayer ludo game out there!
The parchis is a board game derived from Pachisi and similar to ludo. It is very popular in Spain.
This game is played with 1 dice and 4 pawns per player. The aim is simple: players compete on leading their four pawns out of their home, around the whole board, into the color track and up to the center of the board, chasing and eating" each other in the process.
In Parchís4A you can select any combination of human and computer controlled players. For each robot you can choose from three strenght levels.
Parchís4A doesn't have ads and doesn't need special permissions. It's (and ever will be) free to use and distribute.
The source code of older versions is available in my web site as Free Software, under the GPLv3 license.
Notes to comments:
1- When all pawns are outside home, you count 7 if the dice rolls 6. This is a parchis rule.
2- Parchís4A doesn't cheat, but if you don't trust it you can use the manual dice.
seo: parchis, parchís, ludo, board games
Players take turns in a clockwise order.
A piece simply moves in a clockwise direction around the track given by the number thrown.
If no piece can legally move according to the number thrown, play passes to the next player.
A throw of 6 gives another turn.
A player must throw a 6 to move a piece from the starting circle onto the first square on the track.
If a piece lands on a piece of a different color, the piece jumped upon is returned to its starting circle.
The first person to move all 4 pieces into the home triangle wins.
Play FIVES, BLOCK, and DRAW multiplayer dominoes with your friends! Join over one million people who have downloaded Domino!
* "Is Domino!... the next Words With Friends? " - Games.com
* "Crazy addictive!" - adjote
* "Best Domino game out there." - redvision4
This easy to learn but impossible to master strategy game is beautifully designed and endlessly entertaining! Play opponents at your own pace or see who's online right now for even faster game play.
Find yourself bored with other, slower multiplayer games? Change that now with Domino! Taking turns is ridiculously fast. Play your Facebook friends, contacts, or even random people across the globe! Notifications let you know it's your turn. In-game chat lets you tell your opponent who's really the best.
Download today and join the community of Domino! players now!
• Insanely addictive
• Extremely fast game play
• Most popular styles of Dominoes
• Easy to learn, impossible to master - it’s always fun!
• Familiar, intuitive user interface
• Turn-based or real-time play - play whole games at once or at your own pace
• Play an unlimited number of games at the same time
• See who’s online now for even faster action
• Play your Facebook friends, random opponents, or even the computer to sharpen your skills
• Push Notification support so you always know when it’s your turn
• Taunt your opponents with in-game chat messaging
• Bones, baby!
Ludo - Don't get angry (also known as Parchisi, Parcheesi, Parchis) gives you these great opportunities and so much more! Enjoy the authentic die-rolling atmosphere created by clever touch-screen support and motion sensors, cool music, customizable rules, and much more.
No matter when or where or whom you’re playing with, Don't get angry is one of the best beer and pretzels game for your mobile devices around!
- Genuine board-game atmosphere for you and your friends
- Cool dice mechanism created by clever touch-screen support and motion sensors
- Individually customizable Ludo game rules
- Multiplayer fun for up to 4 players
- Clever artificial intelligence in Don't get angry when playing against the computer
Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/binteraktive
The aim of this free Snakes and Ladders game is to reach the last square by rolling the dice. If you land on a ladder you get to climb up; if you land on a snake (or chute) you slide down to its tail. Exclusively in this app, there is an option to reverse the snake and ladder behaviour; in addition, a 'magic potion' option offers you a single escape during the game, when you are about to slide down.
The improvements in gameplay over a typical classic snake and ladder dice / board game include:
1) Customizable gameplay that allows you to play a normal game, or flip the snakes and ladders upside-down for the entire duration of a game (a snake makes you go up, ladder goes down), OR flip them both at unexpected times during a game!
2) A strategy option to use a magic potion any time during the game to prevent you from falling down a snake or a flipped ladder!
3) Each player has their own die to roll (on their side of the board), to prevent accidental rolling of an opponent's die.
4) Each piece on the Snakes and Ladders board has an arrow icon pointing to direction of travel, which especially helps kids track their movement.
5) Fun sound effects and music
Enjoy this board game!
✔ Chat and play with your friends
✔ Co-op mode, ally with a friend and play strategic 2vs2 games!
✔ Compete to be the best player of Parcheesi PlaySpace on our rankings
✔ Cross-play with your friends or other players over iOS and facebook.
If you have any problem or have some suggestions feel free to contact us, we will be glad to solve any issue or improve our game with your suggestions! You can follow our news and contact us at http://goo.gl/qXIggC
Reminder: You need a internet connection to play
Terms of Service: http://goo.gl/u30FLZ
Enjoy the best multi-player parcheesi game!