Futoshiki, also known as "Inequality", is a challenging logic puzzle game from Japan. Similar to Sudoku, the aim of the game is to place the numbers 1-5 in a grid, using the inequality signs to aid you. Every puzzle has just one solution, that can be reached through clever logical deduction.
An elegant and relaxing brain game for people of all ages.
- 100 puzzles in 4 difficulties.
- Soothing sounds of the hang drum as you play.
- Save your position in any puzzle to come back to later.
- Use the Note function to pencil in squares you're unsure of.
- No ads, no special permissions requested.
You may also know this game as Hutosiki, More or Less or 不等式. Futoshiki puzzles are published in the UK in The Times, The Guardian and The Daily Telegraph.