This application is brought to you totally free with the help of search monetization. I have opted to use this to be able to keep creating more free apps for you. Please note that with this app you will receive a few search points on your device, all are easily deleted or replaced. Thank you for your understanding.
It allows you to perform eleven different calculations including drug doses, fluid and energy requirements and infusions. It also performs conversions of many units including temperatures and between SI units and conventional units. A full list of the features and calculators can be found here: http://vetapps.co.uk/Version_Comparison.
Where applicable Vet Calculator’s features are referenced to appropriate literature.
Includes fourteen learning modules with more than 1250 multiple choice quiz questions and flashcards. Each learning module also includes a glossary with common terms and definitions.
Module 1: Animal Medical Terminology
Module 2: Office Procedures
Module 3: Medical Abbreviations
Module 4: Anatomy
Module 5: Physiology
Module 6: Small Animal Breeds
Module 7: Large Animal Breeds
Module 8: Animal Nursing
Module 9: Avian & Exotic Medicine
Module 10: Animal Medicine & Diseases
Module 11: Lab Procedures
Module 12: Emergency Medicine
Module 13: Animal Medical Spanish Terms
Module 14: My Custom Learning
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the
Veterinary news feed.
- Now with 100’s of images.
This study guide app is for people who need to develop foundation knowledge of veterinary medicine and veterinary technology; animal sciences and typical behavior characteristics of animal species; role in patient history, physical exam, and client educations. It covers veterinary terminology; animal anatomy; physiology; office business operations; and veterinary emergency care.
The Veterinary Assistant & Technician Guide app also addresses pathology; radiation and x-ray production, equipment operation and care; positioning the animal for radiography production; use of drugs in veterinary medicine; introduction to drug testing methodology and the use/handling of prescriptions; calculation of dosages and administration techniques; drug actions, interactions, and adverse reactions; animal disease diagnosis, treatment, and prevention, principles and practices of surgical nursing; pharmacology of commonly used anesthetic agents, and anesthetic emergencies.
- Acepromazine dilute
- Acepromazine dilute
- Acepromazine full
The medicines are arranged in organized manner so as to help the vet make his search for the most appropriate drug easier.
Easyvet's comprehensive search facility helps in sorting these drugs on basis of their action on different physiological systems, genres, manufacturers and brands etc..
All manufacturers within the reach of a click - may it be the reporting of a drug's unavailability, requesting the answer to a query or registering a complaint.
EasyVet - A Vet's life has never been easier!
FREE PREVIEW - View select topics to review authoritative guidelines for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of animal disorders and diseases.
ABOUT THE MERCK VETERINARY MANUAL
The Merck Veterinary Manual, 10th edition, is the most comprehensive mobile resource for veterinary professionals and students. Conveniently accessible on any handheld device, it contains authoritative guidelines for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of animal disorders and diseases. More than 1,100 full-color images, audio examples, videos, and links to related information enhance the expansive coverage of companion, production, exotic, and laboratory animals. The tenth edition of The Merck Veterinary Manual is the essential app for any student or practicing veterinarian.
• 1,100+ full-color images for enhanced understanding
• Audio and video examples
• Extensive use of tables and charts
• Cross-reference links to related topics
• Diagnosis and treatment of domestic, exotic, and laboratory animals
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all indexes
• ‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
• Optimized tablet interface
Editors: Susan E. Aiello, DVM, ELS; Michael A. Moses
Publisher: Merck & Co., Inc.
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Now, veterinary students have a unique method of quickly accessing visual information on common fractures and appropriate fixation options.
This interactive, free companion app for the book, Fossumís Small Animal Surgery, 4e, helps veterinary students practice their orthopedic surgery skills on the go.
With the touch of a "pin", you can move from the dog skeleton to specific bone region, to fracture pattern -- helping you learn to repair and manage fractures in small animals. For each fracture, images of suggested fixations, depending on fracture assessment score, can be visualized. View the specific fracture, consider the fracture assessment score, and identify the appropriate fixation option for successful fracture management or repair.
For veterinary students who use Fossumís Small Animal Surgery, 4e, page references provide additional supportive information and procedural instructions for each fixation. However, the app is also a great study tool when used on its own or in conjunction with any other small animal surgery textbook.
Download VetHelp AM to access:
• Form of nearly 600 active ingredients for veterinary medicine
• More than 6,000 interactions between active
• Constants physiological and clinical values for 11 animal species
• 13 scientific calculators and veterinary (conversions, dosage, animal age, pregnancy, transfusion, hydration, etc.)
• Complete Handbook on Agrovet Market Animal Health
Keywords: Vethelp, agrovet market, veterinarian, animal health, pharmacology, veterinary medicine, animal production
Patients manager, Anesthesia Record Form and Calculators added in the 2.0 version
Made by vets for vets.
This is a digital book, and will be always update, and you can help to make it better, contact us and send your comment!
You still get:
9 different kinds of calculators used in small animal veterinary.
Emergency Drugs Calculator for dogs and cats
Canine Emergency Drug Calculator
Feline Emergency Drug Calculator
Fluid therapy Calculator
Body Surface Area
Pre Anesthesia Calculator
Anesthesia Induction Calculator
By downloading A Vet Tool you are getting five fully featured applications. The five applications are accessible through an easy to use tab based interface.
- The first application is a complete small animal (cat and dog) drug formulary with over 650 drugs. The drugs can be accessed quickly with the android fast scroll or by using the search function. Each drugs lists the indications and appropriate drug dosages in a format perfectly suited for the Android Platform. When compared to the price of a printed pocket formulary this function alone makes A Vet Tool a great value!
- The second application contains common blood value lab results for birds, cats, cattle, dogs, ferrets, guinea pigs, horses, and turtles.
- The third application is a collection of x-ray comparisons such as a good knee versus an OA knee.
- The fourth application contains nine calculators:
• Math calculator with memory function, the memory is saved even when the app is exited.
• Conversion calculator that performs common conversions that a veterinary professional must do on a daily basis. It includes weight units (Kg, gram, mg, μg, ounce, lb), liquid units (Liter, dL, mL, ounce, tsp, tbsp, cc) and temperature units (Fahrenheit, Celsius, Kelvin).
• Age calculator which takes a birth date as the input and outputs the age in years, months, weeks, and days.
• Gestation calculator which can calculate the estimated birth date of several different species.
• Fluid rate calculator which can calculate the ml/hour for fluids.
• Dosage calculator to calculate how much mg of a drug should be given based on the patient's weight.
• Body surface area calculator for dogs and cats.
• Energy Requirements calculator for dogs and cats.
• Transfusion calculator to determine the volume of donor blood needed
- The fifth application is a great notepad. Notes can be added, deleted, and edited at any time.
A Vet Tool was created with the assistance of several veterinary professionals and will provide anyone in the veterinary field or interested in the veterinary field a great value for their Android Device.
Presented by Veterinarian Dr Bryan Gregor from New Zealand, join us as current cat and dog health and welfare issues are discussed by veterinarians, veterinary nurses and vet techs from around the world. If you are a pet owner, an animal lover or in the veterinary industry, there will be something of interest!
This app includes access to all of our podcasts, an alert when a new episode is published, our Facebook page, Twitter Feed, Blog and email contact.
THE VETPODCAST, your insight into your pets health!
You will gain access to your own secure "My Animal" portal, powered by Love-My-Pet.org, where you will be able to check your animals health records, view animal medication schedules, vaccination history, upload photos and update account information. We will even send you reminders and warn you through the app on overdue dates, all for Free!
We are very proud to have served the animal owners of Aylesbury Vale, The Chilterns and Thames Valley for over 75 years, and to be one of only about 150 RCVS Accredited Small Animal Veterinary Hospitals in the UK out of 4,000 practices. In addition, our Equine Practice (Baskerville Horgan & Partners) and Farm Practice are also both accredited with the RCVS in their own right.
We provide warm and friendly, high quality and affordable veterinary care, with the vet of your choice, and continue to provide our own out of hours emergency care. Most owners come to us through recommendation.
In our last Customer Survey, 98% said that they would recommend us to their family and friends.
Smart Call Emergency Contact
Details and GPS directions of all our branches
"My Animal" Portal
New Animal Registration
Sign up to our Newsletter
Offers and Promotions
• Designed for vets, pharmacologists, the pet health industry, pet owners and anyone requiring detailed information regarding the medicines animals receive.
• This app includes pharmacology data and doses for cats, dogs, rabbits, reptiles, birds, small mammals and other common exotic pet species.
• Icon based navigation encourages rapid searching by species, therapeutic class, or by named drug. Medication information can be located quickly and accurately down to species level, via clean search mechanisms.
• The app is continuously maintained by users and veterinary editors, and app users can regularly sync data on their Android devices, ensuring they will always be kept up to date with changes in drugs or animal treatment knowledge.
• Data is authored and edited by internationally recognised veterinarians with expertise in current, effective and safe veterinary treatment of veterinary patients and international wildlife.
• User feedback is encouraged and this helps to ensure data is accurate. Users are provided with direct feedback routes from within the app allowing them to comment upon drug data.
• The VetFormulary app allows direct printing of client information sheets when VMR cascade or off label medications are supplied. This encourages and facilitates safe medicine supply to the public when veterinary medicines are dispensed.
Vetformulary is a member of the XMLVet consortium http://www.vetxml.org