This app will let you know when you have voicemail waiting via an assortment of methods, all fully configurable:
Widget (count supported only on some phones)
Sounds (use your own custom sound or enjoy the provided default)
Convenient access to your voicemail by tapping on a notification or popup.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to check for voicemail
android.permission.VIBRATE to vibrate when so configured
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED to start the notifier service when the phone is rebooted
android.permission.CALL_PHONE to listen to messages
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK to work properly when phone is sleeping
This app has all the features of the free version, plus:
Home screen widget
Custom vibration patterns
Configurable voicemail access number
Full popup window control
Floating popup window with notification pause control
and, of course, no annoying ads!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suggestions for improvements or if you encounter any bugs.
Visual Voice Mail lets you access & manage your voicemails, so you don't have to dial Voice Mail. Listen to, erase, sort, or reply to voicemail messages. Immediately respond via callback or SMS. Support for 4G LTE network. A $2.99 monthly subscription fee applies.
Press on selected parameter to copy it to clipboard. In the same way you can copy, share, call and send message to selected number on SIM card.
This application doesn't support dual SIM.
This is adware version and requires INTERNET permission.
List of supported parameters:
- SIM card state
- SIM card serial number
- SIM card country ISO
- SIM card operator code
- SIM card operator name
- SIM IMSI
- Phone number
- Phone type
- Voice mail text ID
- Voice mail number
- Phone type
- Device IMEI
- Device MEID or ESN
- Network country ISO
- Network operator code
- Network operator name
- Network type
- Voice roaming
- Data roaming
- start computer (WakeOnLan)
- new: remote control your computer: shutdown, reboot, screenshot etc.
- call monitor displays calls immediately
- show and edit phone book
- switch on/off WiFi and WiFi guest access
- new: WPS connect new WiFi devices easy and fast
- restart and reset FRITZ!Box
- play voicemail messages
- open and send fax messages
- switch Smart Home devices
- new: display device temperature
- support multiple FRITZ!Boxes
- 18 widgets and shortcuts for nearly all features
- callthrough, dial helper and skype integration
User about BoxToGo Pro:
"BoxToGo is the leading and most comprehensive FRITZ!Box-App and has much more features than all AVM FRITZ!Apps."
Setup wizard lets you easily setup BoxToGo and supports MyFRITZ!, DynDns and free "BoxToGo DynDns".
The connection between BoxToGo and your FRITZ! Box is protected by SSL and by certificate check against man-in-the-middle attacks.
Save telephone charges or even make free phone calls. BoxToGo connects phone calls to your FRITZ!Box. Two lines are necessary, like ISDN or Voice over IP. Use flatrates which are usually available only from home. You can set whether the callee see your home number instead of your mobile phone. Note that these are normal calls via the mobile network, not over the Internet. Callthroug is not internet telephony.
Voicemail and fax messages:
These messages can be displayed in calls list and be opened as wav or pdf file with firmware from xx.05.05. If you use a newer FRITZ!Box model you can send faxes with images attached.
AVM FRITZ!Box 3270, 3370, 3490, 4080, 6320, 6340, 6360, 6810, 6840, 6842, 7112, 7141, 7170, 7240, 7270, 7320, 7330, 7340, 7360, 7362, 7390, 7490 or 7570 with firmware from xx.04.87.
Support and money back:
Please contact me if you have problems or questions. If BoxToGo should still not work, you'll get your money back!
Visit http://www.boxtogo.de for FAQs, forum and videos or contact me directly: email@example.com or +49 (0) 30 70206375
• View talk, text and data usage
• View your plan and bill
• Make a payment
• Manage usage notifications
• Contact Cellcom
To use the myCellcom app, you need to have a myCellcom account set up. To register for a free myCellcom account:
•Simply go to http://my.cellcom.com select the link below the Log In button that says Click to Register, and follow the prompts to complete registration.
–If you are registering as an Account Owner, to verify your relationship with the account, you will need to provide one of the following pieces of information: Account password or social security number (last 4 digits) or federal tax ID.
–You can also choose to sign up as a Wireless User without an account password. A Wireless User account only has access to select information.
Important Note: The information provided is solely an estimate and may not accurately reflect your current usage. It is based on information that is received and processed by Cellcom at this time. There may be some delays in processing the information.
* Text message blocking works on Kitkat (Android 4.4)
* New feature:Do Not Disturb widget button to quickly block all calls
* New blocking feature: Allow the call to ring through, but prevent it from leaving voice mail.
* New feature: block outgoing text messages (Android 4.4 and above)
Download complete step-by-step guide at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26632652/ExtremeCallBlockerUserManual.pdf
Watch ABC news reporting about Extreme Call Blocker here:
-- Password protected
-- Backup/Restore to/from SD card or Dropbox cloud service, won't lose your numbers and messages when you uninstall and reinstall , or switch phones.
-- Option to automatically erase all blocked calls from your phone's call log, all blocking events are saved in the app's blocking history log, and can be emailed out from the phone.
-- Support five ways to block a call:
* Send to voice mail: no screen flash if number is also in your contact
* Answer-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail, no voice mail and no miss call notification.
* Mute the ring only: caller will hear the normal ring and then voice mail, you hear nothing.
* Block outgoing calls: Ideal if you give the phone to kids and don't want them to call numbers you don't want them to call.
* Allow call to ring but no access to voice mail.
-- Six ways to block SMS (Text only message):
* Blocked and erased
* Blocked and saved in the blocking history log, can be viewed, edited and replied from the blocking history log.
* Blocked and hide in the private sms box, can be viewed, edited and replied only by you, from the private sms box.
* Auto reply only without blocking, use as an auto text responder.
* Block based on message content, with content filter
* Auto forward the message to another number.
-- Block MMS (messages with attachment, picture,music...):
* MMS erased before received.
* Auto reply only without blocking
-- Build-in private sms box:
* Hide private SMS messages, message will only be saved in private mail box, not anywhere else
* Password protected.
* Calls to/from private listed numbers will automatically be erased from phone's call log, and logged in the private sms box. No trace of calls on the phone from private numbers.
* Concealed entry to private sms box
* Remote clear: clear the mail box remotely in case your phone is lost or in unwanted hands
* Auto time out to close the mail box
* Shake phone to close the mail box , so nobody can sneak up on you
-- 4 ways to customize blocking :
* Black list: Add individual numbers to be blocked, each number can be blocked in different ways, support timers to block based on day, hour and minute. Also block UNKNOWN, PRIVATE or other restricted numbers, and option to block all numbers not in contact book. Use wildcard match to block an area code. Option to send auto text message reply to blocked calls and messages.
* Blocking profile: setup blocking profiles, in each profile setup sms blocking and call blocking options,then add as many numbers to the profile as you want, without the need to setup blocking for each number. Support wildcard matching of phone numbers, can easily block all numbers from an area code , or 800, 877, etc.
* Contact Groups Blocking: Add all numbers you want to block to a Google contact group,and block all numbers in the contact group at once, support blocking on calendar schedule.
* White list: setup no-blocking list for calls you don't want to miss.
-- Do Not Disturb Widget
* Use widget to quickly turn on the do not disturb mode
* Three modes when in do not disturb mode, send all calls to voice mail, hang up on all calls, or mute all calls.
* Option to include white list numbers also when in the do not disturb mode.
Send groups of Contacts directly to Voicemail manually or automatically based on specific schedules. You can also send all contacts but specific groups directly to voicemail (and silence the ringer for non-contacts). Groups sync with Google.
- Put your co-workers or clients into groups and send them directly to voicemail on your days off
- Put your family and closest friends into groups and send all other Contacts to voicemail when you go to sleep
- Only allow certain Contacts to reach you during your work/class schedule
- Any other combination of Contacts and Schedules that you can think of :)
Visit mattaugustine.wordpress.com for more info
- Any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms, email (PRO)
- Multi function last sms widget (PRO)
- Multi function last call widget (PRO)
- Count widgets (sms, gmail, missed call) (PRO)
- No ads (PRO)
- Black list (PRO)
- Choose a notification sound
- Notification repeat interval
- Different settings for sms and missed call
- Alerts cancel
- Visible notifications (status bar, pop-up window with quick call functions)
- Quick call with proximity sensor (pop-up window only) (PRO)
- Full screen pop-up window with large contact ID (photo, name, etc.)
- Swipe views (swiping between detail views)
- Quiet hours (21:00 - 09:00)
- Max. alert count
- LED notifications
- Display wake up function
- Full Jelly Bean, ICS, Froyo and Gingerbread support
- Gmail priority inbox support (PRO)
- Volume control
- Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode
- If the application does not work, please remove the application data or uninstall/reinstall this application.
Submit translation (registration required): http://ddani.info/apptranslate/edit/app/missedcall
*Optionally read toast notifications (Android 3.0+)
*Widget to suspend VN
*Customizable TTS message
*Ignore specific apps or notifications containing defined text
*Choice of TTS audio stream
*Choice of speaking when screen or headset is on or off, or while in silent/vibrate mode
(Note: Due to API limitations, a headset that is connected when the VN service starts will need to be reconnected for VN to see the current state; also all Bluetooth devices are detected the same, headset or not)
*Custom delay of TTS after notification
*Repeat notifications at custom interval while screen off
*Post a test notification
Bluetooth - Required to detect whether Bluetooth headset is connected.
Vibrate - Required for Test option while in vibrate mode on Android 4.2+.
Modify Audio Settings - Required for improved wired headset detection on Android 2.0+.
VN operates through Android's Accessibility service and must be enabled in the Accessibility settings.
Shortcuts are provided in the configuration screen to open the Accessibility and TTS settings.
While VN uses the Accessibility service, it is intended to be a convenience tool and not an accessibility tool.
The Accessibility service will give a warning that VN may be able to collect personal data. This is because Accessibility doesn't know what or how data passing through it is used by enabled apps. VN only uses Accessibility to read notification text which is passed directly to TTS and temporary memory (for the notification log). The TTS engine, outside the control of VN, may also use spoken text for other purposes.
Be aware of the accessibility apps that are enabled when you enable VN! If the behavior of system UI changes, it is most likely caused by other accessibility apps that were enabled when VN/Accessibility was turned on. If you believe this is not the case and VN is causing issues for you, please contact me.
ABOUT AUDIO STREAM OPTION:
Behavior of audio streams may vary by device or Android version, so I advise doing your own testing to determine which stream is right for you. The Media stream (default) should be good for most people.
Please email me or submit any issues at https://github.com/pilot51/voicenotify/issues.
I cannot reply to Android error reports unless you leave contact info in the message. Issue reports often require that I ask for more details and/or provide troubleshooting steps.
If necessary, you can sideload any version from http://pilot51.com/apk/voicenotify.
VN is open source under the Apache License. https://github.com/pilot51/voicenotify
1karu5 (Support for new widget picker)
Scott Albertine ('Pause/dim media' option)
Chris Rae "pugwonk" (Improved headset detection for Android 2.0+)
Translation is crowdsourced at http://getlocalization.com/voicenotify.
If for any reason you can't or don't want to use Get Localization, you can always email me or contribute directly to the GitHub project.
French: caliann, Souln77, Titan44
Russian: Max Ponomaryov (ceejay), vanetned
I am not responsible for the notifications that are announced. It is up to you to use the features provided, or not use VN, to prevent unwanted announcing of notifications.
If you want VN silenced on a more flexible schedule than what Quiet Time provides, I would recommend using an app such as Timeriffic. (Not affiliated in any way, just what I use personally)
Vous devez disposer de l'option gratuite VVM pour pouvoir bénéficier de toutes ses fonctionnalités. Pour l'activer gratuitement, RDV sur www.sfr.re.
Auteur : SFR Ile de La Réunion
Tag : repondeur, reunion, local, 974, SRR
카카오톡, 라인, 마이피플, 밴드, Gmail 등 모든 애플리케이션의 알림을 읽어줍니다.
현재 재생 중인 노래의 제목을 읽어줍니다.
알림을 읽어 주는 중에 멈추려면 톡톡의 알림을 터치하면 됩니다.
애플리케이션의 안정적인 읽어주기를 위해서는 각 애플리케이션의 설정에서 알림 팝업을 끄기로 설정하고, 사용하시기 바랍니다.
* 설정 항목
- 기본 설정
전화, 메시지, 애플리케이션, 뮤직트랙의 알림을 읽어주는 횟수를 설정합니다.
- 애플리케이션 선택
현재 기기에 설치된 모든 애플리케이션과 선택된 애플리케이션이 보이며, 읽어주는 애플리케이션을 선택 또는 삭제할 수 있습니다.
- 읽어주기 설정
알림 읽어주는 음량 자동 조정, 속도, 반복 시 시간 지연을 설정합니다.
- 벨소리 모드에서만 읽어주기
- 애플리케이션 이름 읽어주기
- 미완성 글자 변환하여 읽어주기
ㄱㅅ, ㅎㅎ 등과 같이 한글 미완성 글자가 있는 경우, 감사, 하하와 같이 통용되는 글자로 변환하여 읽어줍니다.
- 외부 기기 연결 시 설정
이어폰 또는 블루투스 기기와 연결 시의 작동 방식을 설정합니다.
- 알림창에 항상 표시
- 접근성 설정 바로 가기
톡톡을 사용하려면 접근성 설정이 필요하며, 기기의 접근성 설정으로 이동합니다.
- 메뉴 키를 누르면 도움말을 선택하여 볼 수 있으며, 톡톡을 삭제하지 않고 사용 안 함을 선택할 수 있습니다.
* 유의 사항
톡톡을 사용하려면 TTS 엔진과 음성 데이터가 설치되어 있어야 합니다. 기기에 기본 TTS가 설치되어 있지 않다면, Play 스토어에서 Google TTS를 설치 후 사용하시기 바랍니다.
메시지 및 애플리케이션의 알림은 시스템의 제약에 따라 알림 표시되는 내용까지만 읽어줄 수도 있습니다.
애플리케이션의 이름을 알리지 않는 일부 애플리케이션의 알림은 읽어주지 않습니다.
뮤직트랙은 지원하는 플레이어에서만 작동합니다. 확인된 플레이어는 구글 Play 뮤직, 삼성 뮤직, Power Amp, MILK이며, LG 음악, 팬텍 뮤직 플레이어는 지원하지 않습니다.
블루투스 연결 시 블루투스 기기의 종류는 인식하지 못하며, 블루투스 기기의 종류와 음성 제어 방식에 따라 내부 스피커에서 읽어주는 소리가 나올 수도 있습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
※ It will be more convenient if you use together with my other applications below.^^
⊙ Smart Screen Off (Flip Cover)
⊙ Smart Answer Call
⊙ Smart Switch Anywhere
⊙ Rainbow Clock (NEO)
★☆ Major Features ☆★
■ Answer Call
⊙ Answer Call by Proximity
+ If phone is outside
When an incoming call, just close the phone to your ear.
+ If phone is in your pocket or bag
When an incoming call, take phone out, and then close the phone to your ear after 1 second (check caller ID).
+ If you use the phone case with cover,
When an incoming call, open the cover, and then close the cover after 1 second (check caller ID).
⊙ Answer Call by Shake
Shake the phone to answer call.
■ End Call
⊙ End Call by Flip
To end call during a call, just turn the phone over.
⊙ End Call by Shake
Shake the phone to end call.
■ Speakerphone Mode (Proximity)
⊙ Horizontal Mode
It works only with the phone horizontal state (on the table), and also can answer/end a call by proximity sensor. If it is difficult to answer a call by dirty hands, this feature is very useful.
⊙ Automatic Mode
During a call, the speakerphone is turned off when phone is near by ear, and is turned on when phone is far away from ear.
⊙ Driving Mode
It works only speakerphone mode, and also can answer/end a call by proximity sensor. It can be used as handsfree while driving.
■ Flash Alert
This feature will notify with blinking flashlight when incoming call or incoming SMS.
■ Popup Call
An incoming call sometimes interrupts us during the games, movies, internet, navigation. This feature provides the small floating call screen so that you can keep using the app during the call.
■ Useful Features
⊙ Call Connection Alert
The vibrator will sound when call connected.
⊙ Call End Alert
The vibrator will sound when call disconnected.
⊙ Silent Ringer by Flip
Turn phone over to silent ringer.
⊙ Voice Caller ID (Text-to-Speech)
This feature will speak the caller information(caller name or number) instead of ringtone on incoming call.
⊙ Home Screen after End Call
This feature will return to home screen directly when call is ended.
⊙ Blank Screen during Call
This feature will be possible to speak at home screen without call screen during call.
■ Sensor Sensitivity
⊙ Proximity Sensitivity
⊙ Shake Sensitivity
Have fun !
This innovative app is the perfect solution to make calls without needing your hands – when you're driving, walking, exercising, or doing other tasks. Cyberon Voice Speed Dial even allows you to use your Bluetooth headset (for Android 2.2 or above) to make calling safer when you're driving.
The voice recognition is highly accurate because you create a "voice tag" in advance for each person you would like to call. It's quick, easy, and allows the app to recognize virtually any voice (there is no language barrier).
Just say someone's name... the app will quickly recognize your speech and dial that person for you. No more searching through your address book or trying to remember a phone number!
Notice: The app could not dial the emergency call.
MAKE PHONE CALLS JUST BY SPEAKING
Benefits of Cyberon Voice Speed Dial include:
* Make phone calls using your voice - The app listens to you for hands-free dialing
* Easy to use - It's so convenient that you'll want to use it every time you call, even when your hands are free
* Save time - No need to look up someone's phone number or search for their name in your phone
* Make calling while driving safer - Avoid distraction with this simple, hands-free solution
* No more wrong numbers - The voice recognition is fast and accurate because it is based on your actual speech
* Perfect for busy professionals - Always on the go? Now, talking with your clients and colleagues will be easier
* No language barrier - The app will recognize virtually any voice, without language limitations. The app's display supports 20 languages, including English, Czech (Česky), Danish (Danske), German (Deutsch), Greek (Ελληνικά), Spanish (Español), French (Français), Italian (Italiano), Japanese (日本語), Korean (한국어), Norwegian (Norske), Dutch (Nederlandse), Polish (Polska), Portuguese (Português), Brazilian Portuguese (Português do Brasil), Russian (Русский), Swedish (Svenska), Turkish (Türk), Simplified Chinese (简体中文), and Traditional Chinese (繁體中文).
Finally, make your phone answer to you – download the Cyberon Voice Speed Dial app today!
*** Full refund can be made within 48 hours after purchase. To request a refund, please send your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org ***
To enable Bluetooth hands-free voice dialing, please make sure to check these items:
1. Make sure your phone and your headset supports Bluetooth hands-free profile.
2. Install this app on your phone instead of SD card.
3. Restart your phone after installing Cyberon Voice Speed Dial.
4. Re-pair your Bluetooth headset and phone after installing Cyberon Voice Speed Dial, if they have been paired.
If you're looking for a voice dialing application that doesn't require you to record voice tags in advance, please search for "Cyberon Voice Commander" on Android Market.
All apps are supported in the full version, click on the plus button on the top and add the missing.
This app is very simple to use and not much configuration is needed!
✔ Works with latest Android Lollipop/Kitkat Version
✔ Contact specfic colors for WhatsApp
✔ Save battery with pocket mode
✔ individual settings for each app, e. g. blink rate, vibration, sounds and repeats
✔ light and dark color scheme
✔ export/import settings (no lost settings when you install new ROMS/mods)
✔ Silent mode for every day (enable it for the night to stop blinking
✔ widget to deactivate LED Blinker/remove notifications quickly
✔ Screen LED for phones without real LED
Examples for apps with notifications:
✔ Missed calls and sms
✔ Battery status (LED notification for low battery, < 10%)
✔ Google Mail/Talk/Hangouts
✔ Calendar reminder notifications
✔ Standard EMail App
✔ SNOView - Social Network Overview notification
✔ Facebook messages
✔ WhatsApp messages
✔ Skype messages
✔ Bluetooth messages (LED goes on when bluetooth is active)
✔ Alternative On-Screen-LED
✔ Twitter, Threema (now with group support), Facebook Messenger and so on.
* AndroidHeadLines: 'LED Blinker is an Android app that aims to make it much easier to help you figure out which notification is which'.
Unlike other apps in this category you don't need 'ROOT' access to use LED Blinker and this app is very battery friendly!
All rights are needed to run the app, lesser are not possible.
The new right to write to SD card it needed for error reports (check menu extras: Debug mode), please send it to email@example.com if you have found an error.
Please try out the lite version at first to see if your hardware LED works (on screen LED is always working!).
LEDBlinker Notifications has no internet permission, your data is safe!!!
Please check device specific hints at the end!
Fast support is very important for me! (Look at the ratings, thanks to all people!)
If you have problems please do a full re-install and/or reboot your phone.
Otherwise contact me at Facebook/Google+/Email to get help.
Warning: If your phone speaks after install (Samsung S4, S3, S3 Mini, S2, Note1, Note2, Note3, LG Nexus 4) you have to disable Samsung TTS (text-to-speech) under settings -> apps manager -> all (on the right) and Google TTS (text-to-speech).
Only needed when you use the accessiblity service!
Another solution to fix talkback issue:
You can change the launcher by using another one from the Google Play Store. For example, Solo Launcher - Swift & Smart, Nova Launcher, Go Launcher and Holo Launcher. These launchers will not exhibit this bug.
For Samsung S4 users: If your phone speaks when opening your browser you have to use another browser like Chrome or Firefox.
Hint HTC users: Your phone is NOT supported, you have to use the on screen led!
Sony Phones: Please disable stamina mode in your device settings.
Let your led glow with different colors!
Do yourself a favor and install Webmail for Outlook today, the best unofficial Office Outlook Web Access front-end client out there!
- One touch log-in.. Tap the icon to check for new mail!
- Full HTML message view w/in-line image support - just as you'd see it if you accessed it via the web.
- Notifications when new email arrives
- Download e-mail attachments right from the app.
- Compose new emails.
- Accept + Deny meeting requests.
- View Calendar events for the day, or upcoming days
- Access frequent contacts for your Outlook account or use your device's address book to select recipients.
- Reply/Reply All/Forward
- Folder switching, see folder unread message count
- Turn your Out of Office auto-responder on or off and change the message, all from within the app.
- Spell-check/ suggestions/ voice dictation, all supported!
- More features coming soon based on user interest and demand!
"Most" corporate Exchange 2007, 2010, & 2013 installations are supported! In addition, Office 365 accounts hosted at "outlook.office365.com" (including those that use ADFS authentication), and most Microsoft Forefront TMG (Threat Management Gateway) installations should also be supported.
Please note, if your Exchange administrator has modified the interface, a non-TMG ISA server or other UAG is installed, or you require extra information (like an extra security code besides a password) to log into your e-mail account, it may or may not be compatible with this app. Please contact me if you have problems and I will do my best to investigate the issue. Money back guarantee! If your OWA does not work, please contact me for a full refund.
*Webmail for Outlook was not created nor endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.*
New: Bug fixes
This app was not created, nor endorsed by, HBO. HBO is a registered trademark of Time Warner, Inc.
This Lite version has a very limited set of locations and is intended as a preview of the paid versions -- for thousands of more destinations, find your local flight area in the market.
** Now Available: "Bearing + Distance USA", combining all US versions together, plus Canada, for one low price! **
REQUIRES OUTLOOK WEB ACCESS w/EXCHANGE 2007. Having problems? Email!
Now available! "Webmail for Outlook", take all the features you love in this app plus a full featured mail reader and responder: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dan.OWM
Includes a built-in image viewer and basic music controls (seek/play/stop/etc) and playlist builder. Queue Download feature lets you download your playlist for offline listening (paid version only).
New! "Hop Time" feature automatically builds a collection of images from your LinkStation comprised of shots taken on the same day 1 year ago, 2 years ago, etc. Perfect for those of us who enjoy the TimeHop(tm) app but have since moved images off our phones and onto the LS.
Fun for all ages!
If you're like me, you "star" lots of items in Google Maps -- restaurants I'd like to try, sights I've never seen, places I'd like to go, heck, even where I left my car. There hasn't been a way to easily get at this data -- until now! My Google Map Stars will catalog your stars, sync with Google Maps, tell which ones you're near, let you pick your "favorites", and use your devices' orientation sensor to tell you which way to walk to get to them.
When "proximity alert" is turned on, My Google Map Stars will sense when you're moving and alert you when you're within range of a Star via a notification. (You can, of course, dismiss these or prevent them from re-appearing for a week, a day, or forever). Because this feature uses Android's "passive location provider", it won't drain your battery.
Bored? Go on an adventure! The "Mystery Ride" feature picks a star at random.
** Google Maps required. The "proximity alert" feature works best when "location history" and "location reporting" are turned on (under Google Settings..Location) **
Includes a database of more than 3,000 destinations, including 1,569 public and private airports in all of Africa.
Includes a database of more than 8,900 destinations, including 4,800 public and private airports in South and Central America. Includes Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Chile, etc.
Includes aviation compass w/ADF, robust trip system, map view w/cross track error calculation, rotating maps and offline support, "Nearest Destinations" feature, Custom destinations (add your own, anywhere in the world), "track recording" to KML files for use in Google Earth, fuel calculator, FAA document downloader, Pebble Watch support & lots more..
Also includes FREE (with purchase) access to dedicated VFR map server. No annual subscription fees!
Contains more than 23,000 destinations, including 5,727 airports, spanning all of the USA and Canada.
** By buying "USA", you get 8 databases for less than price of 4. Don't need all of the US? Find versions for different regions of the US (and other countries) by selecting "View More Applications", below, for $7.99 each. **
This version includes 14,416 destinations, including 2,904 airports, in all of EUROPE. (Includes all European versions plus the UK, plus Eastern European countries [Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Moldova, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Ukraine] not available individually.)
** Fly only in a single country? Look for one of 5 B+D versions in the market for N, S, W Europe, as well as a UK stand-alone version, for USD $6.49 each. However, when you buy this 'Europe' version you essentially get 3 versions for free! **
Includes 4919 destinations, including 1374 airports in WESTERN EUROPE (Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, & Switzerland)
** Now Available! 'Bearing + Distance Europe', combining all EU versions together (plus the UK) for one low price. **
Includes 2907 destinations, including 395 airports in SOUTHERN EUROPE (Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Gibraltar, Greece, Italy, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Portugal, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, & Turkey)
** Now Available! 'Bearing + Distance Europe', combining all EU versions together (plus the UK) for one low price. **
Includes 1484 destinations, including 345 airports in NORTHERN EUROPE (Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Sweden. Note, UK is not included. For UK, please consider Bearing + Distance UK).
** Now Available! 'Bearing + Distance Europe', combining all EU versions together (plus the UK) for one low price. **
Keywords: .NET, Visual Studio, MSBuild, Agile, Scrum, TFS 2010, TFS 2012
Includes 3611 destinations, including 1150 airports in AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND.