After the controller is enabled you can use it with games and mapping tools which support native controller (e.g. GTA, Dead Trigger, Shadow Gun, GameKeyboard).
NOT ALL DEVICES AND AFTERMARKET CONTROLLERS ARE SUPPORTED, AND ONLY WORK WHEN CABLE IS CONNECTED.
If it is working with your device please share the information in comments, otherwise please get a refund and report to email@example.com.
1. The #1 reason for failure is an incorrect/incompatible cable, if the app cannot detect the controller please go through the troubleshooting section.
2. Another common problem is insufficient power provided by the device, in this case an external powered USB Hub is needed.
3. Finally, incompatibility mainly come from lacking Sixaxis support from Firmware, without rooting the only solution is waiting for a Firmware updated.
General Troubleshooting Tips
1. make sure your PS3 controller is working with the USB cable properly, when plugging into a PC, windows should detect and add it as new gamepad although windows won't response to button press.
2. make sure your OTG cable is working with your device, test with an USB keyboard/mouse if possible
3. make sure nearby PS3 (or any other devices you have paired with the the controller) is powered off, otherwise the controller may try to connect with those device through Bluetooth instead.
4. if you have ever installed any other apps which can work with PS3 controller directly, you may need to uninstall them.
These devices are reported as WORKING:
- Nexus 7 2012/2013
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 10
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Original/2014
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
- Samsung Galaxy Tab3 8.0
- LG G2/G3
- LG G Pad 8.3
- Motorola XOOM
- Minix Neo X5
- (Try other devices and let us know your result)
These devices are reported as NOT WORKING out of box
Stock Firmware lacks Sixaix support, you may give it another try after Firmware updated.
- HTC One M7/M8 (non-Google Edition)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7.0
- Moto G (non-Google Edition)
- Moto X
This is NOT a bluetooth keyboard driver, it ONLY supports the devices listed above.
Analog input is supported but requires that the app you are using BluezIME with also supports it. Some of the major emulators support BluezIME analog input, setup your controller inside the emulator app instead of through the BluezIME interface if possible. If your favorite app does not support BluezIME analog input, please write the publishers and ask for it!
Confirmed to work with almost all devices from HTC, Samsung and Motorola.
Reported NOT working with any LG device with stock ROM:
1) Enable BluezIME (Settings, Language and Keyboard)
2) Select the device to use, and the device type
3) Turn on the Game Pad
4) Select BluezIME as the input method
You only need to perform step 1+2 for the first use.
This application does not use root access.
Check to see if it is possible to configure the controller from inside the app you want to use the controller with. If this is possible, it is the recommended way to do so. In this case you do not need to perform the steps above.
If you need help, go to the project homepage and create an issue. I cannot respond to messages left in comments. If you simply cannot create an issue, drop me a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want Wiimote, iCade or Keyboard support, install the HID Enabler:
If you want to complain that Wiimote/iCade/Keyboard does not work with your device, see here first:
If you are a developer that wants to add gamepad controller input, look here:
Big thanks to Stefan Werner for many fixes.
IMPORTANT: ROOT ACCESS REQUIRED.
Solution for "Cannot Access Uinput module." message on Samsung devices running Android 4.3+ : http://goo.gl/ugwk7v
App Discussion Page : http://goo.gl/cFJVFO
Instructions for IPEGA BT Controller : http://goo.gl/AVPG6S
Greenrobotgamer.com : 8.7 out of 10.
Gameplay on Note 10.1 with Nyko PlayPad Pro : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oy7dqzpIxE
Gameplay on Shield: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GezYsR1dGM
NEW : With the addition of Universal Touch Screen Driver the app becomes compatible with All Tablets, Phones, Android Smart TV's, Android TV Sticks,Mini PC's(e.g Minix Neo X7),Android Consoles(e.g Ouya).
Tested Devices List: http://goo.gl/IvQder
Tested Game Controllers:-
Green Throttle Atlas
Mad Catz Controller
Wired PS4 Dual Shock 4
Wired Xbox 360 Controller
nVidia Shield's Gamepad
Wired PS4 & PS3 Controllers
All Moga Controllers including the New Moga Pro Power and Hero Power[HID MODE].
Logitech Dual Action & F710
Some Fake Dual Shock 3.
This is a Small list of some of the renowned Game Controllers compatible. This is NOT a COMPLETE list of All Compatible Gamepads. In General all Bluetooth/ USB Controllers are compatible.
Currently incompatible with the Wireless Xbox 360 Controller & Moga Pocket.
Frequently Asked Questions : http://goo.gl/7WxBjv
• A Simple and Easy to use UI- Very easily configurable.
•Support for All Generic Gamepads/Joysticks,as well as renowned Controllers such as DualShock 4, Xbox 360 Controller, Dual Shock 3, Moga Pro.
•A Touch Profile System which is very easy to manage-Allows you to make separate Touch Profiles for each game.
•Multi-Touch Emulation of upto 10 Simultaneous touch points On-Screen on ANY device.
•An Intricate but Simplified Touch Profile Editor with Reference background support.
•An Exclusive 8-Direction Swipe System - Use Controller buttons as Swipe/Drag On-Screen.
•Works with emulators e.g. Reicast, PPSSPP , FPSE, Drastic, N64oid , Mame4Droid, etc .
All game content present in the screenshots are property of their respective owners.
All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
[Credits to Fabian Cruz a.k.a Uber for the new graphics]
[Credits to wwjoshdew for the Tutorial video.]
NOTE: If you see the Pivot notification pop up that doesn't mean it's running! I cannot prevent it from seeing that the controller has connected since Bluetooth broadcasts are not ordered.
This application provides a virtual keyboard that simulates key presses when you use your MOGA controller. You can map any button or joystick on your MOGA to a key using profiles that are exportable in XML format for you to share with your friends.
For users with rooted phones there is a second mode available called Gamepad Mode. This mode creates a virtual gamepad that acts just like a standard USB gamepad. The main benefit of this mode is the ability to use the analog joysticks as more than just glorified directional pads.
• Virtual Keyboard
• Configurable profiles
• Profiles are saved as XML files on your SD card
• Controller discovery and management
• Auto-configures based on which kind of controller you're using (Pro/Pocket)
• Gamepad Mode
• • Only available on rooted devices
• • Pretends to be a standard USB gamepad
• • Allows for full analog input
• Desktop Widgets
• • Toggle the driver's state from your desktop
• • With the long widget you can also change your active profile from the desktop
Experiencing crashes? Send me a crash report or send me your /sdcard/MOGA/error.log file!
Like what you see? Buy me a soda!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Bensussen Deutsch and Associates, Inc. (BD&A Inc.), its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
• Play console games anywhere
• Control emulators on your TV, Tablet, or Phone
• Supports up to 4 players
• Use Bluetooth or Wifi to connect your devices
1. Open BT Controller on the device that will run the emulator
2. Click Start Host
3. Follow the directions to enable the BT Controller Keyboard and then activate it
4. Open BT Controller on the next device that will be used to control the emulator
5. Press connect and then select the Host device
6. Open an emulator on the Host device
7. Use the emulator settings to map the BT Controller buttons to the emulators buttons
Instructions can also been seen on youtube
Smart IR Remote is the only IR remote universal app for Android that you'll ever need: it's smart, with a device coverage that is huge (800000 devices, with more added daily and on request), and it's the only one that makes use of features only your phone/tablet have, that a plastic remote (like the Logitech Harmony) never will. As IR remote controls go, especially android remote controls, you'll never find one better!
Not compatible with Huawei, Xiaomi or Sony phones. Of all phones/tablets by LG, only compatible with the G3 (still in Beta, sending only, not recording. Not compatible with LG G3 A or LG G3 S)
Don't have a supported phone or tablet? Check out AnyMote Home: http://colortiger.com/home
Smart Remote works with any Samsung, HTC and Medion Lifetab devices with an InfraRed Blaster, and most other brand phone/tablet with an IR Blaster that runs Android 4.4 or above provided originally by the manufacturer. Even better, Smart IR Remote also works on most custom ROMs like CyanogenMod.
Smart IR Remote is an universal smart remote control that can command almost anything that receives InfraRed commands, like a TV, Set Top Box (cable and satellite box), DVD, BluRay player, VCR, Amplifier, Air Conditioner, AV Receiver, DSLR camera, etc. Better yet, you can combine your remotes into smart remotes (activities) so that on your custom remote you'll have the volume buttons to your surround system, the channel buttons to control your set top box and the display buttons to control your TV. It's the only Android universal tv remote that can do that, while controlling any other device too!
Do you want to help translate our app? Visit https://crowdin.net/project/smart-ir-remote
Have any questions? Visit our FAQ: http://colortiger.com/faq.php
If your remote is missing, please email us and we'll do our best to help!
On top of all that, since you're holding a phone, why not use some of its unique features?
AIR GESTURES - exclusive to Android 4.1-4.4 Galaxy S4
Simply wave your hand above your phone to change channels, volume, or whatever your heart pleases - it's all configurable!
MUTE/PAUSE ON PHONE CALL
Smart Remote can now mute your TV, pause your media player, or even switch them off if you wish, all of that when your phone rings.
Group commands in batches, sort them and add delays, and then execute the series of commands one after the other. Imagine being able to turn your TV, Xbox and surround system on, switch TV to HDMI 1 all with a single tap!
Automatically execute commands or macros when certain conditions occur: your phone rings, at a time chosen by you, when you use your phone's Volume Buttons. Are you a Tasker fan? We have a Tasker plugin that lets you to send commands
With both lockscreen and homescreen widgets, you'll have your favorite just a tap away when you grab your phone. Need something even better? read on
FLOATING REMOTE (CHATHEAD)
The floating remote is a remote that stays above other apps which can be shown with just a single tap and lets you send commands even while you're playing a game on your phone
BACKUP / RESTORE
If you switch ROMs often or need the remotes you put hard work on to be available on all your devices, you can simply make a backup once and then restore on all your other devices
RECORD REMOTES - exclusive to the HTC One due to hardware limitations in other devices
Couldn't find your remote in our list? Simply record each button to have it just the way you want it. Opt in to share your remote so that other customers can make use of your work too!
Almost all brands in the world are supported, including Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, Yamaha, DirecTV (Direct TV), etc.
For details about needed permissions, visit http://www.colortiger.com/#permissions on your computer.
Smart Connect also helps you set up and manage smart accessories such as SmartWatch, SmartTags, and app-enabled Bluetooth® headsets from Sony. When you connect your smart accessory, Smart Connect identifies it and downloads any required app for that specific device. It will also find any app extensions available for that accessory.
Previously connected devices are listed within Smart Connect to give you easy access to information and device options.
Smart Connect replaces LiveWare™ manager from Android 4.0
Play games with a Wii remote on your Android device!
Incompatibility update: Android 4.2+ is not compatible with this app. The reason for this is that Google changed an essential bluetooth component in this version of Android. We are looking for a solution.
News, changelog and FAQ are on the dev's website. Link is below description.
Problems? Please read the FAQ on the dev's website before emailing.
This app doesn't work on phones with HTC Sense UI and most newer Samsung phones (Galaxy S included). More info on the website.
This is where PS4Updater can help. This application will act as a proxy server capturing PSN Update, Game Update, or Game Download URLs for you, allowing you to download the Updates or Game Downloads at your convenience using your office’s, coffee shop’s or your generous open-wifi neighbor’s unlimited Internet connection :D ( I do not condone illegal access or use of networks )
You can download the URLs using the built in downloader at a later time; or share the link to your computer, download the files, transfer them to your phone and feed them to the app via the "Upload" button.
The app will then intercept your PlayStation’s Internet communications with Sony and seed the file to your PlayStation from your phone saving you time and $$$$!
Please follow the step by step instructions at the "Visit web page" section below and don’t forget to read all the "Important Notes" !
This app will be most useful for PSN and Game Updates but less useful for Game Downloads.
Use of this app is a bit involved but the rewards are worth it!
This app was also tested on and compatible with PlayStation 3! (single incremental or background update)
Keywords: Playstation 4, Playstation 3, PSN, PS, PS4, PS3, Update, Download, Proxy
If you have an xbox one download
iR Remote for XBOX ONE
With this application you can control your xbox while watching a DVD or any other media also from Netflix and Windows Mediacenter
** If the app starts, but the xbox does not respond to commands:
Try to go into the xbox media remote setting and toggle the switches.
Remove the thin protective film of IR port on it.
External hardware NOT required and NOT used.
The application does not use the USB Host API, so it can also run on older, 2.x devices. Because of that however almost all functionality (except for the listing of USB devices) requires root (superuser) access, and a recent version of busybox installed!
The application needs a device that has USB Host (or USB OTG) functionality. Most modern high-end devices have this ability. Check the documentation and specification of your device (this functionality is usually called USB OTG or USB Host)
If your device doesn't have native USB OTG functionality, there are kernel patches for some older devices to enable the functionality, most notably for:
- S5PC210 (Hummingbird) based Samsung phones (Galaxy S, Captivate, Nexus S)
- QSD8250 (Snapdragon) based HTC phones (G1, Nexus One, Desire, Incredible)
You can find appropriate kernel drivers for these phones here:
- Hummingbird / Samsung phones: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1450298
- Snapdragon / HTC phones: http://sven.killig.de/android/N1/2.2/usb_host/
Note that these drivers might require skills to install, and may damage your phone and void your warranty!
More info about this application at: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1468531
This application will allow to use your device as a remote mouse and keyboard for your PC/PS3.
Since low level apis are used, there is no way by now to ensure 100% compatibility with all devices (because of different bluetooth implementations of some vendors): if the log says "invalid or inactive bluetooth device" your only option is to try a different ROM like Cyanogenmod (if available).
Look at the video tutorials for more info:
- Open the application and click on the start button (top/left button ">")
- Check for errors in the log window
- IMPORTANT: if you got the error "invalid or inactive bluetooth device", your device is not supported and your only option is to try a different ROM like Cyanogenmod (I cannot fix that because the problem is at "kernel" level).
- Pair your device with an host of your choice*
- Once paired, click on the lens button (secondo top/left) to refresh the available bluetooth devices
- Click on a device of your choice to establish a connection
- Once connected a green screen should appear
- Single press to simulate the left mouse button (the background should change in blue)
- Double press to simulate the right mouse button (the background should change in red)
- Hit "menu" to show/hide/change the keyboard
- PS3: works
- Linux: works (tested on Ubuntu 10.10)
- Windows 7: not working yet
- MAC: ? (not tested)
- Vizio Internet TV: works
NOTE: please try before the free version to check the compatibility with your device! Once stable, this version will be upgraded without any other cost.
This application, Root Checker (Basic), will allow the user to confirm they have proper root (superuser) access configured and operational.
*Feel free to email me with any questions. I always reply!*
This application provides even the newest Android user with a simple method to check their device for root (administrator or superuser) access. The application provides a very simple user interface that easily notifies the user whether or not they have properly setup root access.
This application will test the device for root access using a very simple, quick, and reliable method. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to grant and manage root access. Root Checker will check and verify that the su binary is located in a standard location on the device. In addition, Root Checker will verify that the su binary is properly functioning in granting root access.
Many times users experience issues along the path of installing, configuring, and gaining root access. For some users the process can seem complex while for others the process can seem simple. Regardless of the user's technical skill set, Root Checker, will quickly and correctly verify whether or not root access is 100% functioning. The process of confirming root access is sometimes known by other terms such as, gaining superuser access or gaining administrator access. Root Checker covers all these terms as they relate to one core function, being able to execute commands through the su binary with root access.
If the Superuser management applications (SuperSU, etc.) are installed and working properly, these applications will prompt the user to accept or deny the root access request from Root Checker. Accepting the request will allow Root Checker to check for root access. Denying the request will result in Root Checker reporting no root access.
Please don't leave negative feedback about a concern, bug or issue! Instead, please email me, tweet me, contact me on my web site - https://joeykrim.com/contact, IRC, or on the forums (XDA, RootzWiki, SDX, etc.) with your feedback, suggestions and comments!
I do my best to assist as many people as possible and appreciate all the support that has made this application successful! Thank you!
Description: This app allows you to create/edit/convert memory card files for use with PlayStation emulators on Android OS.
Disclaimer: The authors of this app are not responsible for any damage to your device or save files. This code is a work in progress so USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Open-Source GPL v3
Github-Issue or mail (adress see down)
Keywords: FPSce FPSe psx psone ps1 playstation sony memory card dex mcr
A quick and easy utility for managing memory cards for RetroArch, FPse, psx4droid and others. Easily convert DexDrive saves to work in either emulator, just open in PSX MC Manager and save. The process is automatic. Choose your preferred emulator format in the Preferences. Copy from card to card, create blank cards, delete and restore deleted saves if they are available and still valid, and edit save details like save ID, product code and region. Makes automatic backups of memory cards when you save.
It is useful for hardware developer to test their USB or Bluetooth HID base gamepad devices.
The only app you need to test your gamepad devices.
Enjoy your gamepad development :)
**** DISCLAIMER: THIS APPLICATION WILL NOT ROOT THE DEVICE ****
*Feel free to email me with any questions. I always reply!*
The goal of this application is to provide even the newest Android user with a simple method to check their device for root (administrator/superuser) access.
This is a very simple application to notify the user whether or not they have properly setup root access.
This application will test the device for root access using a very simple, quick and reliable method. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to grant and manage root access. Root Checker will check and verify that the su binary is located in a standard location on the device. Root Checker will also confirm the proper permissions and flags on the su binary in addition to testing that access is granted by the su binary.
Many times users experience issues along the path of installing, configuring and gaining root access. For some users the process can seem complex while for others the process can seem simple. Regardless of the user's technical skill set, Root Checker, will quickly and correctly verify whether or not root access is 100% functioning. The process of confirming root access is sometimes known by other terms such as, gaining superuser access or gaining administrator access. Root Checker covers all these terms as they relate to one core function, being able to execute commands with root access.
If the Superuser or SuperSU applications are installed and working properly, these applications will prompt the user to accept or deny the root access request from Root Checker. Accepting the request will allow Root Checker to check for root access. Denying the request will result in Root Checker reporting no root access.
Gaining root access varies based on manufacturer, model, and carrier. If you're searching for root access to your device, this application will not help you. If you're interested in rooting your device, please use http://www.google.com to find the appropriate rooting support areas for your specific device. Other popular web sites which provide rooting guides are http://forum.xda-developers.com and http://forum.sdx-developers.com.
Please don't leave negative feedback about a concern, bug or issue! Instead, please email me,with your feedback, suggestions and comments!
I do my best to assist as many people as possible and appreciate all the support that has made this application successful! Thank you!
- Detects if your phone has Root access
- Device and Android Version along with the API Level
- Displays SuperUser Version
- Displays BusyBox and Su Versions
- User and Group Id
- SuperUser Location
- Su and Sudo Location
- Environment Variables
- Displays Phone's Build Information
- Internet - Google Analytics/Send Feedback
- SuperUser - Check for Root access
Root Checker by Jared Burrows
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to email@example.com
Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
This app works by tricking Android into thinking your controller is natively supported, thus allowing games such as GTA III and Shadowgun to work at their best with true analog support. Growing popularity for games with native gamepad support means the list of supported games will continue to grow.
Only one controller can be connected at a time, as I'm not aware of any games that support multiple native gamepads. I will be adding multiple controller support in the future when hopefully more games support them.
Supported controllers include:
- Zeemote JS1
- MSI Chainpus BGP100
Games enhanced by native support include:
- Grand Theft Auto III (Rockstar Games)
- Shadowgun THD (MADFINGER Games)
- Riptide GP (Vector Unit)
- Shine Runner (Vector Unit)
- Cordy (SilverTree Media)
- Sleepy Jack (SilverTree Media)
- Reckless Racing HD (polarbit)
- Reckless Racing 2 (polarbit)
1. Install and run Bluez IME, then configure your controller as the first device and check that it can successfully connect. This step is only required once or if you change controllers.
2. Disconnect the controller from Bluez IME, then launch Gamepad Enabler and check the 'Driver Enabled' box. Be sure to allow Superuser permissions when prompted.
3. Connect your controller by pressing the power or sync button and check for a 'Controller connected' message.
4. Configure the button mappings under 'Edit Mappings'.
*** Warning: This app requires root. If you're not sure what that means, you probably don't have it. ***