Marshmallow Support Great app, worked in the past. Not working on Marshmallow. I'm pretty sure dev knows, will 5 star when fixed. Edit: Marshmallow update, but gets stuck at listening for controllers. On Moto X Pure Cyanogenmod 13
Not working on shield TV - Marshmallow Thanks for the marshmallow support, however I'm still unable to pair a DS4 controller with my Shield TV. After following setup, my controller doesn't pair when "listening for controllers"
I can start the server and update the MAC address for ps4 controllers successful but my ps4 controllers is not showing up connected on sixaxis controller app. My android tv box is Nvidia shield tv running marshmallow. Please fix it. ____________________________________________________________________ Update: After several try, I can connect 4 ps4 controllers to Nvidia Shield TV now. Awesome app. Love it. Bring it back to 5 start.
Could not load Bluetooth library. Could not load HCI library. Was working fine on 5.1.1. Will 5 star when fixed. Looks like the developer has abandoned this and is not bothering to inform people who have purchased the app. EDIT, 5 stars for Marshmallow support.
finally much thanks for the android 6 support, didn't work on my phone since months, but now it does. great work!
Thank you Thank you. Although you made us wait a long time, you did it. Here's my 5 start rating. You deserve it again.
- Long awaited support for Android 6.0 Marshmallow!!
- Added DPAD to touch profiles (allows for diagonal input)
- Gyroscope / accelerometer mouse control
- Option to send accelerometer and gyroscope data from controller to AXIS_GENERIC_1 - AXIS_GENERIC_6. If you would like to see motion controls added to your favorite game or app, let the developer know - they will need to add support in their app!
- Touch profiles now copy the background image into the profiles folder
- Various other bug fixes