-Automatically scans incoming calls
-Phone number (6 digits)search feature
-Trial version(100 free searches)
--Shows City,State,Country,Phone type,Network from Internet
Included with Area Code Preview is a database of the United States, Canada and the U.S. territories. Because Area Code Preview's area code database is stored on the phone you don't need a data connection to see the location of the caller!
In addition to showing a preview of the caller or recipient's location, you can browse the area code database or even search for them based on state, province, or prominent cities in the zone.
* It is free - there aren't even any ads!
* No data required for area code lookups
* Database includes the following:
* United States Area Codes
* Canadian Area Codes
* U.S. Territory Area Codes
* Browse and search the area code database of area codes
* Can preview on incoming calls, outgoing calls, or both
* Can choose between notification area preview and a small, unobtrusive popup
* Ability to report area code lookup errors and receive support
* call log: shows area codes of call history
* shows all areas on map
* searches for area codes and areas (reverse lookup!)
* offline use
Keywords: Area Code Area Codes
Supported Countries: USA, United Kingdom (UK), Canada, Australia, India, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, Italy, Spain, Austria, France, The Netherlands, Sweden, Poland
It is very useful for users who receive a lot of calls from all over the country and want to know exactly where the user is calling from. Apart from just wanting to know more about the caller, sometimes you have to prioritize your time on the phone, isn't it?
The application contains all of the NANP (North American Numbering Plan), that means, 382 area codes.
For US, a small map is displayed for the state in question. That means, one can learn some geography too ;)
Tags: telephony, area code, caller, maps, timezone
As about the reviews: thank you for them all.
There are two ways of writing negative reviews: good (providing some feedback, or an email) and not-so-constructive (one star review, end of story). Please avoid the second one. I appreciate it very much.