- TOEIC Vocabulary (600 TOEIC Words): The data is standard from the book "600 standards essential words for the TOEIC - 3rd edition" includes 600 words with many parts: definition, vietnamese meaning, examples, related words and testing lessons for every word categories. In special, from version 2.1, supporting listening tests in this data.
- TOEFL Vocabulary (400 TOEFL Must-Have Words): The data from book "400 Must-Have for the TOEFL" with with many parts: definition, examples, related words and testing lessons for every word categories.
- TOEFL/IELTS Vocabulary (5000 TOEFL/IELTS Words): From "5000 words for TOEFL & IELTS" include 5000 words. The data has only definition of the words.
- TOEIC Vocabulary (3420 TOEIC Words): Includes 3420 words with definition, related words.
Especially, with every lessons, you can do test lessons to remembered longer. Additionally, through widget, the app English Vocabulary Daily helps you to learn vocabulary every hour, every day like "small rain lays great dust". The app English Vocabulary Daily works offline, so you learn anytime, anywhere without a network connection.
The app English Vocabulary Daily has features as following:
- Support pronunciation and translation.
- Supports two types of widgets (4x2 and 2x2) gives you flexibility in use.
- Supports for multiple profiles as show/hide parts of words, change display font size
- Supports sharing the app via Facebook, Twitter, Google+...
For more effective learning, below is some small tips upon application English Vocabulary Daily:
1. Spend 15 to 30 minutes everyday to learn a list of categories. At each category, firstly learning with full meaning, then go to "Settings", uncheck the relevant settings. This helps you remember of the words meaning faster.
2. After completing the words lesson in each category, you do the test lessons. This will help you remember the learned words longer.
3. Please add widget to your android Home Screen, so every opening, a certain word is shown on the display. This is the way that the application helps you to learn words gradually rather than over-full manner causing difficult to remember. This function is helpful for people with limited time.
Have an effective learning and success in TOEIC / TOEFL / IELTS examination!
This application can also call under another name as English Vocabulary Test, Toeic Vocabulary Test, TOEFL Vocabulary, IELTS Vocabulary
LEARN: uVocab contains a comprehensive database of nearly 5000 quality, hand-picked words, considered 'high-frequency' in various competetive tests and essential for every advanced vocabulary learner. With a clean & customizable UI, you can explore the word database via multiple browsing methods that support both systematic learning or a casual look up. In-depth vocabulary information categories makes the dataset relevant to both beginners and advanced learners.
EVALUATE: Take realistic tests to evaluate your vocabulary strength. You can track your progress with detailed test statistics alongwith complete test history to review past performance. uVocab now supports multiple test types to take vocabulary test with different word groups.
REVISE: uVocab contains all the features to keep track and quickly review words of interest to you. Favorite tags allow you to conveniently locate interesting words. Failed tags are automatically added for mistakes made during tests to aid your revision process. Flash cards provide another way to create word groups to help you during test preparations.
~ Comprehensive, in-depth word database.
~ Multiple word browsing methods.
~ Multiple realistic test types.
~ Audio pronunciations for unfamiliar words.
~ Web resources integration for advanced learning.
~ Supports favorite/failed tags for word revision.
~ Flash cards for test preparations.
~ Detailed test history to monitor progress.
~ Share words with your friends.
~ Clean and fully customizable UI with multiple themes.
** Absolutely free, supported with minimal ads.
** Your kind comments and ratings are highly appreciated to help improve this app.
Great for GRE, CAT, CMAT, XAT, SAT, GMAT, etc.
This free app has the following features:
1.A collection of 380 words categorized as Beginner/Expert.
2.Dictionary with Filter-Based Search:
*Online mode - Search for any word to get its definitions & usage examples from a wide range of dictionaries like WEBSTER, CENTURY, WORDNET, WIKTIONARY, AMERICAN HERITAGE DICT. provided by Wordnik.com.
*Offline mode - Search from the 380 words in the free App.
3.Daily Word Notifications - No more widgets required, instead get notified with a new word daily.
4.Root Words - Upto 320 roots with example words(Very useful for GRE GMAT SAT & CAT aspirants).
Find it difficult to remember new words??? Try the Root Word technique(eg. below):
The Root 'bell' means 'war'--- bellicose, belligerent etc.
The Root 'ante' means 'before'--- antecedent, antediluvian, antedate etc.
So now if you come across the word 'antebellum' you can guess its meaning which would be 'before the war'.
5.Learn Word Mode - Learn new words in the form of flashcards.
6.Test Mode - Test based on the words learnt by you.
7.Review List - Lets you easily access all the words you find difficult at one place.
8.Statistics regarding your performance.
9.Integrated with Wiktionary - Long press a word to get more details about it like Etymology(i.e word origin).
10.U.S and U.K vocal pronunciations(via Google text-to speech).
11.If you come accross a new word when you are browsing through websites you can now find its meaning through the Word Learner App as follows:
Long Press the word, click on the share icon and select the Word Learner App.
(Limitations: This feature is dependent on the native browser implementation(works well on ics).It even works with certain ebook readers like Aldiko).
In case of any queries regarding the usage of this application please check the extensive help in the menu options.
If this application helps you with your vocabulary, purchase the Word Pack for more words and features.
WORD PACK(PAID) - A collection of over 1500 words.
Purchasing the word pack will enable the following features in your application:
1.A huge collection of powerful and important words(very helpful for students appearing for GRE, SAT, GMAT, CAT, etc.).
2.Will enable multiple Daily Word Notifications.
3.Will enable Interval-Based Word Notification.
4.Will remove the ads.
For Feedback/Suggestions mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
App launcher icon - http://altonbrian16.deviantart.com/
With this app to learn Spanish adults and children learn language like a game.
This application serves to enhance education and learning Spanish vocabulary for English children, French, Italian, Chinese, etc..
The education of children is very important, so we have developed this educational application that allows you to learn words in Spanish without effort.
To play Wifi or 3G is not needed as it works without an internet connection.
Mas de 4000 expresiones y términos relacionados.
No requiere conexión a Internet para aprender o entrenar tu vocabulario inglés.
Si quieres aprender inglés, o mejorar tu vocabulario de una forma eficiente, divertida y rápida, no existe mejor opción.
Utiliza un método que determina cuando debes estudiar nuevamente una palabra o expresión. Cuando estas a punto de olvidar una expresión estudiada, DTV te la ofrece nuevamente para examinarla y estudiarla y dejar'a de hacerlo cuando tengas suficientes puntos acumulados de manera que nunca mas la vas a olvidar.
Puede funcionar como diccionario Inglés - Español, con un módulo que permite realizar búsquedas tanto en Español como en Ingles.
NOTA. Para la salida de texto a voz se recomienda IVONA TEXT TO SPEACH, disponible de manera gratuita en Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ivona.tts&hl=es_419)
Para los que cuenten con la actualización del Sintetizador de Google (Android 4.x), va muy bien.
Se debe configurar la salida de texto a voz para el idioma Ingles (US). Ver en el teléfono: Ajustes--> Idioma e Introducción --> Salida e Texto a Voz --> Configurar e instalar el Motor TTS preferido.
- A word a day, at your finger: just open Daily Word to discover your new word of the day!
- Quick access to search on the web (launch your browser to search about the word), translate (launch your search app to translate the word and its definition) and share (share the word of the day on your preferred social network, send it on a email to a friend or pin it on your note app)
- Pin your favorite words to read them whenever you want: use the pin icon to save and delete the word of the day.
- Read your pinned words from the dedicated list: tap on the cards to expand them and reveal the word definition
- Text to speech the word of the day and lean how to pronunce it
- Word pre-fetch: Daily Word will download the word of the day as soon as the midnight comes. Your word will be there waiting for you when you open the app, even if you're offline.
- Daily Word Notification: let your device remind you that your daily word is ready!
- Customize your word of the day notification: turn on and off vibrate, sound effect and LED light
- Choose the color for the notification LED light
- Rich notifications: let your daily notification contains the word of the day and its definition
- Sticky notifications: hold the word of the day onto your notification drawer
- Home screen widget
- DashClock Widget extension [working with Better DashClock Widget too]
- KitKat UI
★ Join the Beta Channel if you'd like to try new features in advance for the prices of experiments, unpredictable behavior and bugs. The Beta Channel is the perfect place for constructive criticism too, along whit requests, questions or simple comments about the developing process. Follow the link to the Google+ community for Daily Word Beta Channel: http://goo.gl/Sl3jU1
– the Vocabulary Trainer App that remembers the words you’ve looked up!
At last you can integrate the words you’ve looked up in the dictionary into your active vocabulary. Use your time on the move effectively - in a waiting room or at the bus stop, for example. With this app you can collect and practise the vocabulary you need wherever and whenever you wish!
Who is this app for?
It’s ideal for all learners of foreign languages who want to practise their vocabulary while on the move. With this app you can use the PONS Vocabulary Trainer on the road and at home. It’s simple: just transfer the vocabulary that you downloaded or practised while travelling, to your computer when you sign in at home.
What can this Vocabulary Trainer do?
• It collects the words you look up in the PONS.eu online dictionaries. So, you only learn the vocabulary that you need.
• You can add any vocabulary you like to the Vocabulary Trainer and thus tailor it to your individual requirements.
• With its methodological approach, the PONS Vocabulary Trainer adapts to your individual learning level so that you can successfully learn vocabulary.
• The Trainer teaches you new vocabulary step by step: five different types of exercise become gradually more challenging as you progress, so that you can master the fifth, most advanced exercise called LexiTest, where you translate a vocabulary item without any help.
• It can be used with all of the languages available at PONS.com: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish!
What can the app do?
• The following free vocabulary lists have already been prepared for you, so that you can get started right away: a German-English “Internet & Co.” vocabulary plus the most important words and expressions for travel, accommodation, eating and shopping in English, French, Italian, Spanish, Greek and Turkish.
• Look up words online in over 30 PONS dictionaries directly through the app. Then, simply tap on your looked-up item; it is then copied to your vocabulary trainer together with its translation. You don’t even need to use your mobile browser.
• You don’t have to be online to practise your vocabulary. The trainer retrieves your current entries and learning levels from your PONS user account, so you can use it for both mobile and stationary learning.
PONS, the “green” language-learning brand has over 30 years of experience in developing language learning materials and dictionaries for all walks of life, be it for school or study, for business, travel or for language lovers. More than 500 dictionaries and language courses from Chinese to Turkish meet your reference and language-learning needs, from beginning to advanced levels. Our diverse range of materials serve individual language-learning styles: tried and trusted dictionaries and grammar aids, audio and software language courses, apps and free online services, such as ww.pons.com. This is a free online-dictionary which covers 13 different languages, as well as a German Learner’s Dictionary and a German Spelling Dictionary, including all of the German spelling rules, which are of such importance in the learning of German as a Foreign Language.
PONS GmbH is an enterprise of the Klett Group, the largest educational publisher in Germany with 60 companies in 42 locations and 18 countries.
For more information about PONS, visit www.pons.com.
☞ 1000 vocab words picked by an expert GRE tutor
☞ Definitions and example sentences for every word
☞ Decks for every difficulty level
☞ Track your progress as you study
☞ Smart algorithm focuses your practice for efficient learning
This app gives you free access to all of Magoosh’s GRE flash cards. Sign in with a Magoosh account (or create a new one) to save your progress to the web. You can continue your practice online at http://gre.magoosh.com/flashcards/vocabulary
Written by GRE experts
The entire GRE wordlist is selected and defined with usage examples by Magoosh’s expert GRE tutors, led by Chris Lele. He has been teaching the GRE for more than 10 years, runs a popular vocabulary series on YouTube and he’s also written an eBook on vocabulary. He is unbeatable in Scrabble, or any other word game for that matter.
Review that really sticks
Academic research has found that memories are formed by repeated exposure to new information, so Magoosh’s flashcard app uses a spaced repetition system. Words you are learning will reappear frequently (occurring less frequently the better you know them) and words you already know won’t be repeated. The GRE word list is also culled to only 1000 so that you don't waste time learning unimportant words.
“I really like the way the words appear and the simple interface to show progress of the user. You guys have put good use of algorithms so one comes out learning the words well. The best flashcard app to date.” - Arif
"I was able to learn more words in the 4th week by using your flash card app than I learnt over the previous 3 weeks using Barron's 1100." - Sai
We're an online test prep company with a focus on teaching the GRE through videos and personalized customer support.
In addition to our online course, we blog about GRE words, roots, formulas, grammar, problem solving, quantitative reasoning, and reading comprehension along with GRE study guides and study tips. Articles from the blog have been compiled into 3 separate free ebooks with over 6,000 downloads. Check it out at http://magoosh.com/gre
More GRE study tools
Search the app store for "magoosh gre" to continue your prep for the Revised GRE Exam with Magoosh’s video lessons app. Learn all the math, verbal, and writing you need to know for the test!
When you’re ready to practice for the full Revised GRE exam, Magoosh’s website has more than 700 excellent GRE Math and GRE Verbal practice questions, each with its own detailed video explanation. After each quiz, you can review your answers to see your strengths and weaknesses. Visit http://gre.magoosh.com for more information.
(Magoosh also has apps for learning English grammar and studying for the GMAT. Search the store for "magoosh english" or "magoosh gmat" to find them)
Have any questions? Please ask!
Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us. If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-855-MAGOOSH and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can. If you’re outside the US, you can also reach us at +1-510-214-0212
“I didn’t have much time to prepare for the GRE, and Magoosh made it possible for me to succeed on the test in a short period of time. I looked at Kaplan GRE, Barron’s, and Princeton Review products, and I can confidently say that Magoosh was definitely the best.”
“The team is really great and actually cares about your score as much as they would care about their own. Simply the best.”
Don’t wait until the last minute to start studying, start memorizing GRE words today!
Quickly learn the most frequent English words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of English. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► Courses: English Travel phrases, Most frequent words, English Slang, Business English, Pickup lines... (all 100% free)
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
See our detailed comparison of the most popular language learning educational apps such as duolingo, busuu or babbel at http://www.languagecourse.net/mobile/comparison
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a English course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Course Content:
► Most Frequent Words
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
Learn any of the following 32 languages with our other apps: Croatian, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan, Vietnamese, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Hindi, Thai, Bengali, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, French, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Czech, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch
* most common GRE words with examples
* variety of exercises (word->definition, definition->word, sentence completion, etc.)
* traditional word cards
* word list supporting searches by titles and definitions
* keeping track of learning progress
* offline pronunciation
All the best for your GRE prepping. From Phil, with love ^^.
NOTE: you can manually mark a word as 'mastered' by long tapping on it in the word list. A mastered word will still show up in rare occasions.
If you spot typos/mistakes, don't hesitate to email me :)
* more intuitive graphs
* games (maybe)
My thanks for all the help from Bilal Hasan and Abbas Eghlimi.
1. Please add feature to allow resuming session.
-> No. It's a design decision. You are supposed to work on an entire session in one go without distraction.
2. I see mastered words again...
-> Mastered words will still reappear in rare occasions. They might happen in batch.
3. I suddenly get all new words regardless of the set ratio
-> Old words will not reappear immediately. They need a while to show up again. The duration increases over time if you do well on them.
4. I suddenly get all old words regardless of the set ratio.
-> You have been trying to cram too much in a short period of time.
In summary, the app takes care of old words/new words for you. The principle is few repetition over a long, increasing periods of time is more effective than lots of frequent ones. I add some options other than the default ones due to excessive whining from multiple people. Use them at your own risks. Basically, if you're trying to cram a crazy number of words in a short period of time, you're looking for something else. Please don't ask for a "fix".
- Todo el vocabulario clasificado por temas y con imágenes.
- Locuciones en inglés Británico e inglés Americano.
- Todas las palabras leídas por nativos.
- Completamente gratis.
- Proceso de aprendizaje sencillo y guiado.
- 4 tipos de ejercicios diferentes, que se muestran en los intervalos correctos para potenciar tu aprendizaje.
- Completos informes de progreso.
- Sin necesidad de conexión a internet.
Watch for more Wordalation games coming soon.
Words are grouped into "groups" of 10 words. Not everyone learns the same, so you can play the groups in one of 4 ways:
1. Learn mode that shows both the word and the definition
2. Test Mode that shows only the word
3. Voice mode that reads the word and definition to you
4. Random mode that randomly picks a word and definition from all groups.
Feeling like you've learned a group? Select a new group to learn by clicking the Current Group button.
This app works 100% offline. Learn 1500 English words FOR FREE - and continue to 21000 words!
Learn English Vocabulary is the easy and fun new wat to learn English
GET this FREE vocabulary app right now!
Amazing system for memorizing English words
21000 words with pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
The entire vocabulary has been translated into 17 languages: ✔ Arabic ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Filipino ✔ French ✔ German ✔ Hindi ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔ Russian ✔ Spanish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian
A fun way to learn!
6 language games (1 big language game and 5 mini-games)
Different forms of studying English language
Amazing Achievements, secret bonuses and hidden surprises
Discover vocabulary, that you don`t know
Learn the vocabulary
Check your progress by playing a beautiful game
Repeat the process daily
This app will make your kids learn speaking English very quickly - it is also good for you! Learn English quickly and easily with the most advanced methods in the world - spaced repetition system - will let you memorise English words as fast as a lightning! Learning foreign language was never so easy before!
This Learn English Vocabulary course is an exciting, interactive program to support both beginner and very advanced learners of English. With 21000 native speaker audio recordings Learn English Vocabulary is one of the most extensive language learning courses available on mobile phones. It is ideal for learners, who are already living in the UK or USA, are preparing for travel or tourism, who are studying English alone or who are looking for a mobile supplement for other methods of learning a language.
The personalised learning system in this application is based on vocabulary flashcards, which refresh your memory, according to the pace of your memorizing. You can learn spelling, learn vocabulary, learn pronunciation and speaking. It is an amazing system for learning and improving English language on different difficulty levels. You can learn new words, which will help you to use English in various situations. Although this app is not directly teaching you english conversation, grammar, basic phrases and advanced phrases - it gives you vocabulary base, that is 80% of success. This is an app for beginners and advanced users to learn and practice English words. It uses British, American and Australian native speakers. The teacher’s pronunciations are clear and correct. This is a system similar to flash cards - but much more advanced - it is suited for you in 100%.
Learn English Vocabulary contains 840 language lessons lovingly composed by language experts and native speakers, each interactive course is packed full of vocabulary and pronunciation training by way of memorizing and playing games. And we offer all this for all levels: Are you a complete beginner? Intermediate? Advanced?
With Learn English Vocabulary you can learn English for free. Learn more than 21000 English words through visual, recorded pronunciation and native translations into 17 languages: Arabic, Chinese, Filipino, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Study a language ... learn languages ... Sprachen lernen ... Fremdsprachen studieren ... Apprendre des langues ... Estudiar idiomas / lenguas ... Imparare delle lingue.
Want to advance your career? Ready to travel the world and make new friends? Trying understand your favorite English media? Need to score higher on TOEFL? Look no further: Download now Learn English Vocabulary.
You can install this app for FREE. We hope that you will enjoy it!
★ dictionary means that by entering a new word, everything will be presented automatically, and the new word will be in your vocabulary. And the dictionary is based on Wiktionary.
★ personal categories - those are personal categories of words and phrases stored on the cloud to make the search easier for you
★ personal word list and phrasebook - it manages your own word categories
★ word reminder - it reminds you about your words, like every 5 minutes, until you know all words, reminders are corresponding to categories.
★ the app automatically fills up your vocabulary and phrasebook with rich formatted/colored word meanings
★ the app also provides rich example sentences for each specific meaning of words
★ a real advantage is that the application offer real person word pronunciation along with the word phonetic (fall to TTS if no real person sound)
★ decent and easy to use user interface
★ the app accepts in-app user feedback which allow users talk with the author
★ supports offline mode to enable your English studying anywhere and anytime.
We all have our own vocabulary, and it's no doubt different from any other's. With English Vocab, you can easily manage your vocabulary, increase it, review it and train it!
It is the EASIEST and ENTERTAINING way to learn English because it keeps your vocabulary and phrasebook on the cloud server, so you will be able to access and share your vocabulary and phrasebook conveniently from anywhere as long as a network is available. Once your vocabulary is presented, you will be able to review and train it offline. We also have a word reminder, which reminds you the words in a category (word list) by schedule.
Install English Vocab application and review it, this way you will help us to make it more interesting and to suit your tastes!
System PERMISSIONS the app used
★ FIND ACCOUNTS ON THE DEVICE
We use this permission to allow you to select your email for sign in/sign up.
★ NETWORK COMMUNICATION
We use your network to sync with cloud server. And download data for you. These downloaded data
is stored in your phone for persistent usage, and for supporting offline usage.
✮ GOOGLE PLAY LICENSE CHECK
✮ VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS
Word reminder uses it.
Keywords: English, vocabulary, word list, flash card, word training, English study app, phrasebook manager, vocabulary keeper
* Scrollable and re-sizable
* Read posts directly in your favorite reddit app like reddit is fun, Reddit News, BaconReader, reddit sync, or just your web browser.
* Automatic and manual refresh.
* Choose between a light, dark, and glass theme.
* Customize each widget - each widget can be the front page, a particular subreddit, or multiple subreddits.
* Sort each widget's posts (top, hot, new, etc.).
Simply set your parking location, set the parking meter's expiration time, and go on with your day. You can also optionally write a quick note and snap a photo of your parking spot. When your parking meter is about to expire, you will be notified.
When it's time to head back to your car, Park Track clearly guides you back to your car, with a turn-by-turn option available if needed.
* Live tracking of your location and the walking route back to your parked car.
* Keep track of how much time is left on your parking meter.
* Take notes of your parking location (ex. garage or lot section).
* Take photos of your parking location.
* Notification with sound and vibration 15 minutes before and exactly when your parking meter expires.
* Turn-by-turn directions back to your car.
Comments, questions, or suggestions? Contact the developer at https://www.facebook.com/ParktrackApp
Seeing how many multiple choice vocab questions you can get correctly in a row, using three different lifelines when you get stuck. Try to set a top score!
* PICK BETWEEN SAT OR GRE/GMAT VOCABULARY
Studying for a certain exam? You can choose between SAT or GRE/GMAT vocabulary! These vocabulary words are also useful for those taking similar exams, such as the ACT, PSAT, MAT, ASVAB, LSAT, MCAT, and more.
Stuck on a word? You get three different linelines to use every game - toss 1, 50/50 and skip.
* TAG WORDS
Want to save certain words to review later? You can tag words you encounter in normal play and flash card mode! View all your tagged words by tapping the "Tagged Words" button from the main screen.
* MISSED WORDS
Learn from your mistakes. Words that have stumped you are automatically remembered. You can view your Missed Words and review a history of vocab words that you have gotten wrong!
* FLASH CARDS
Need to review the words at your own pace and test your memorization? Then use Flash Card mode! Review SAT or GRE/GMAT vocab words using Flash Card mode and you will randomly receive vocab words on flash cards, with the word on one side and its definition on the other. See if you can provide a definition for the vocab word and then tap the word to view the correct definition.
* AUDIO PRONUNCIATION
Built-in audio pronunciation of vocabulary words so you can hear every word.
* WORD OF THE DAY
Learn a new word everyday from Dictionary.com.
This version of Vocab Hero is ad-free! Thanks for supporting the developer.
Disclaimer: Please purchase tickets for every movie you watch.
reddit username: wuddersup