With this app, we aim to encourage children to enjoy learning using new technologies and also to help them develop their imagination with tangible resources, which can be downloaded directly from our web.
Nini learns to count, has won the Gold Award for ‘Best App for Children and Toddlers’ on BestMobileAppAwards.com | Winner of 2015 October Awards
The story consists of 35 illustrated scenarios and sounds which anímate the story interactively. In each page you will be able to record your own voice while narrating the text which goes along with each of the illustrations.
An excellent learning resource for inside and outside the classroom, which will allow children to become familiar with numbers in Spanish and English in a fun, interactive and tangible way.
Nini learns to count is the first of a digital and tangible storytelling series, called PLAYING IN THE COUNTRYSIDE, where Nini, a cute little being who lives close to nature, learns to count thanks to his curiosity about the world around him.
For Nini the world is a huge living garden where he is able to explore, learn and discover.
His friend Pepo, the farmer, encourages him and always gives him the best advice. Little insects, pets, flowers and plants are some of his friends, as well as his source of knowledge.
The series will contain plenty of adventures full of healthy values which motivate children to learn and build their self-esteem and creativity through colourful interactive settings, accompanied by music especially composed for each story.
Features. In this story your child wil:
• Learn about numbers from 1 to 10
• Find 35 illustrated pages in English and Spanish.
• Listen to the story recorded with your own voice
• Interact with the characters on screen
• No third-party advertising or in-app purchasing!
• Parental control - COPPA compliant, made for ages 5 and under, but beware, it can also attract the imagination of big brothers & sisters!
Do not forget to download learning tangible materials related to our digital app at ‘The backpack’ page on ! http://www.tangiblefun.com/la-mochila/?lang=en
TangibleFun® | Learning through play
We are a creative team that makes digital and tangible educational tools for both inside and outside the classroom. Our aim is to make learning fun for children, taking advantage of the new information and communication technologies.
TangibleFun is editor of interactive tales to encourage enjoyable learning. On our website you will also find tangible resources to practice being creative in many ways. Since 2013 in our blog we have talked about new technology for kids, cool toys, and educational activities to enjoy at home, at school or anywhere at all.
If you have any trouble with the application or have any questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We will be more than happy to help you!
• In order to strengthen the concept about the basic numbers, we've added more animation on each page. Now when you tap the pet characters, they'll say their numbers and will pop up behind.
• In order to facilitate the shared reading between toddlers and parents, we have replaced the cursive typography with capital letter.
• We have improved the illustrations and increased the recording time.
If you liked our App, we will appreciate your feedback and rating.
Find us at www.facebook.com/tangiblefun and follow us on www.twitter.com/tangiblefun to receive news about our last products.
Greetings from The TangibleFun® team