- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
Battery Repair is THE ONLY APP that is able to carry out a process of maintenance and repair of our device’s battery.
This app is brand new in Android Market for it is totally different from the present utilities.
Battery Repair carries out a maintenance process which is INDEPENDENT from the recharging one. The battery is “re-calibrate” and optimized.
The App also carries out an optimized recharging process which is concurrent with the maintenance process and which guarantees a longer time of capacity, in order to get a 2 from 8 hours increase. These are empirical data, based on several tests which have made carried out with the aforementioned app.
The app shows your actual battery status, and only allows you to start the calibration when it's fully charged.
It may also fix battery widget problems.
Ads Free paid version - this is only maintained and being developed version!
This app monitors your device's battery usage and estimates the battery time remaining on your device in terms of minutes and hours, not just percentage.
It has a highly customizable home screen widget available in two different sizes and will show a notification area icon and text with battery details.
NOTE: To get the most accurate readings, calibration can take several days. Charge your phone fully, leave it on charge for several hours after it reaches 100%, then let it run down all the way until it turns off.
For further information, please read the FAQ - http://preinvent.com/batteryleft
This adds the following features to the free Battery Left app:
* Multiple battery profiles - if you have more than one battery or want to calibrate weekdays vs weekends
* Grey/orange/red status bar notification icons dependent on battery level
* Priority support over non paying users
* Warm fuzzy feeling!
And it will generate new and fresh battery stats file automatically.
This application help to protect your android phone's battery from over charging, over heat, and over voltage it will indicate you when ever happen something bad with your battery.
This application basically help to increase the battery life.
This Application shows you phone's Actual Battery Level, Battery health, Charging status, Battery voltage, Battery Temperature, Battery Plugged Type, and Battery Technology.
How To Use:-
1.) First charge your device 100%(when Battery Level: 100%).
2.) Press the button "Calibration".
3.) After Calibration reboot your device.
4.) and at last let the battery completely discharge.
It will show Actual Information about your device like:-
**Show Battery Level on status bar**
**Set alarm when Battery Level reaches at 100%**
**Lots of theme available**
**Alert on Battery low**
**Alert on very low battery**
Installed a new ROM? Or does your battery seem to be gone and drains very quickly? There's an easy help for this!
Battery Calibration is a simple app that formats the batterystats.bin file located in your /system storage.
This app removes the old values. After some time, your system will generate new, updated values.
This process significantly raises the battery life. Also, you can calibrate your battery basically anytime, whenever
you feel like your battery life needs to improve.
STUFF YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ:
Some users may find this app a bit confusing. Even if you're not rooted, the pop-up saying "you've successfully calibrated your battery" will still pop-up. THIS WON'T WORK unless you ARE ROOTED. I should've probably coded this a bit better (sorry) because it might be a bit confusing.
If you see a toast message saying there was something wrong with the calibration, YOU HAVEN'T CALIBRATED YOUR BATTERY. So, if you're rooted, there's nothing you could be aware of. This will not brick your device, trust me.
Thank you for your support.
-> Calibrate Battery (Root Needed)
-> Fix Battery Issues
-> Reboot using App (Root Needed)
Non ROOT Users can also use to fix battery drain but not calibrate, you need ROOT access to fully utilize the app.
This is the perfect app if you are having battery issues like unusual batter drain or improper battery calibration.
You must calibrate your battery after flashing a new ROM or Kernel. The app works by handling the system files where battery status information is stored. It also optimizes battery life.
Follow the instructions in the app to successfully calibrate your battery and get rid of battery issues.
Root Access required to use the app. Suitable for those who are running and testing custom ROMs and Kernels.
Purchase Pro Version to get enhanced features like:
-> Clear Dalvik Cache from App (Root Needed)
-> View Time since last Reboot
-> View Installed Applications and clear App data and Cache
-> Clean System junk Files
To get the most out of your battery you should calibrate your device each time after installing a new ROM or when you notice it got decalibrated (which could happen after a few months).
This is the easiest way to calibrate your device: follow the steps on screen and you'll have your battery calibrated in no time!
Advanced users can access the menu to force a calibration.
This is a very simple application that dramatically increases your battery life - up to 2.5 days standby time!
No task killers or other stuff needed for longer battery life.
How it works:
Best if used right before your phone is about to shutdown, this application simply backs up and then removes batterystats.bin system file and gracefully shuts down your Android phone.
While your phone is completely OFF, charge it overnight and make sure it is a good FULL charge.
Then simply turn you phone in the morning - fresh batterystats.bin file will be regenerated by the system - and enjoy fantastic battery life!
May be used as soon as you detect poor battery performance.
Has been tested on a multitude of ROOTED devices.
This app makes it easy to get the most juice out of your phone while using several batteries. This application allows you to select a profile based on the capacity of the battery that you want to use without messing up the battery statistics thus allowing proper charge level indication at all times.
Available profiles: The normal stock one, the normal sized Mugen Power extended battery and the large size Mugen Power extended battery.
-Battery level widget
-Battery level notification
-Battery calibration tool (*ROOT*)
This app deletes battery stats file, used by ROMs to adjust battery use. If You have battery related problems, or You just changed ROM, this is the app to use as soon as possible. After use of Calibration of Battery, new ROM generates new, optimal for battery, stat file.
Scanator Android is an application that turns your phone or tablet into a Automotive Scan Tool,includes voice messages to guide the user in their functions.
Thanks to its wireless technology can perform tests and measurements completely wireless, only need your mobile and anyone bluetooth ELM327/STN1110 OBD2 connector. We recommend OBDLink MX and OBDLink LX.
Scanator Android now has PREMIUM features, you can buy it for a small fee within the same application through Google Wallet:
* Reading and erasing generic fault codes
* Send to your mechanic fault codes from your car by Twitter, E-mail, SMS, WhatsApp and Bluetooth (Facebook coming soon)
* Access to fault code library (over 3000)
* Reading VIN/Serial number (function supported on the majority of vehicles)
* Reading and graphing data line/live data (up to 2 simultaneous graphic)
* Accurate measurement of fuel performance in real-time (function supported in most vehicles)
* Reading and graphing battery voltage
* Database of parts stores and workshops (valid only in Mexico, if you want to add your country information send an email to: email@example.com
* Calibration of Engine/Transmission relationship: looking at the relationship of vehicle speeds
* Power & Torque Graphics: Useful for maximum horsepower and torque that can deliver your car in its current condition
* Gear Position: Is a Live test that allows you to display the current gear transmission, engine speed and vehicle speed (recommended primarily for automatic transmission vehicles)
* 1/4 mile Test: Excellent to know the performance of speed and power since the start (test your custom vehicle)
*** If you have any questions on how to use and configure PREMIUM FEATURES for your vehicle contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scanator-PC/165526113598496 or visit our Forums: http://www.scanator.com.mx/Foros/ ***
So you can be sure that if this application is compatible with your vehicle check in the user manual of the car or engine label that appears the legend "OBD2", Scanator Android supports the next protocols:
SAE J1850 PWM
SAE J1850 VPW
ISO 14230-4 5baud
ISO 14230-4 Fast Init
ISO 15765-4 CAN 11/500
ISO 15765-4 CAN 29/500
ISO 15765-4 CAN 11/250
ISO 15765-4 CAN 29/250
American Vehicles 1996-2013
European Vehicles 2001-2013
Asian Vehicles 2004-2013
In response and service to our customers, we added a routine to detect faults in the application. In order to activate select the option "REPORTS A PROBLEM" on the home screen.
We welcome your comments and suggestions and we remind our users to respond to all requests can contact us at:
For reference where to buy OBD2 bluetooth connectors go to:
We remind you that our application is compatible with any bluetooth ELM327/STN1110 connector, some low quality devices may not work with all connection protocols check the warranty with your vendor.
You would like to fix it? Then download and run this app!
The only things you will need are Android 2.3+ and root rights.
This app does it by removing the BATTERYSTATS.BIN file. The OS then generates a new and clean BATTERYSTATS.BIN, so any invalid information (from the previous ROM) is removed. It is suggested, but not needed, to let the phone fully discharge, calibrate and the let your phone charge to 100% without interruption.
Steps to do a good battery calibration:
1) Plug in your phone to the charger.
2) Charge your phone up to 100 percent.
3) Click on the 'Calibrate your Battery' button.
4) Unplug your phone.
- Work on the basis of algorithm used in the actual MCUs
- Consideration of external factors in calculation of charge (temperature, charging, load, etc.)
- Fully automatic and manual
- Different display modes charge
- Discharging graph
- Sound notifications
- Display icons with current charge and voltage in notification area
- Widget with current charge
- Auto start when starting Android
For the application to display accurate battery power, do the preliminary calibration applications. To do this, perform the following items:
1) Run RealBattery (can be less)
2) Discharge the device to completely disable
3) Connect the battery and turn on device
4) Charge for at least 6-8 hours
5) Turn off the charger - a program calibrated and should show the actual battery charge.
The program has following settings:
* Auto startup Android - display percentage of battery power starts with the launch of Android
* Auto-calibration voltage values - maximum and minimum voltage values will be automatically adjusted over time
* Open app when charging - charging when connected will open the main form of the program that displays the current battery power, status and battery voltage
* Mode - the application can work in two modes: Smart and Live. Smart mode simulates behavior of a real battery and displays a "smooth" interest charge. Live - produces a "cold" at the current load calculation for which the charge will constantly change
* Voltage - you can have voltages manually. It is recommended for advanced users only, since otherwise it will show an incorrect charge
* Reset calibration - when you reset current calibration of the battery - the action should be carried out, if you notice that the program has not the right to display the battery, for example due to the fact that the battery has lost in the tank
If your device RealBattery calculates the charge is not correct, please write me about it by e-mail, indicating the version of android and model of your device.
Requires Root Access
-Change battery icons
-Change carrier text
-Change cpu governor
-Change app install location
-Calibrate battery stats
-Enable/Disable startup tweaks
This has only been tested on the Droid X running the VorteX rom. This is still an early beta and may contain bugs that will negatively affect your phone.
Imágono creative platform is the faculty of the CES Felipe II.
Your key is innovation and through it, seeks to form new audiovisual professionals who want to play and follow up the developments of the students of the center, and find out from each of the content to be up there.
Somos las voces del pueblo, las de la revolución no violenta.
Queremos que la radio sea vuestro lugar de expresión, de denuncia, de reivindicación.
Keywords: 15m, #15m, acampada sol, toma la plaza, agora, puerta del sol, radio, madrid,