Monitor is a native and lightweight unofficial client for the EnergyHive and Efergy Engage Internet of Things platforms, beautifully designed with Material Design and free of adverts.
• Support for one or multiple data types, including power (consumption & generation), light, temperature and motion
• Give individual sensors custom nicknames
• View power data from the past day, week, month and year
• Graphs with zooming & options
• Launcher Shortcut support (with legacy option)
Suggestions are always welcome!
Monitor works with all platforms based off the EnergyHive backend & can distinguish between different data sources.
• Efergy Engage
• Wattson Energy
• Solar EnergyHive
Monitor supports sensors, selectable with the bottom navigation buttons. Viewing instant energy information has never been so easy!
Monitor for EnergyHive and Engage collects anonymous data through Fabric.io Crashlytics. I use this to track crashes. Read more at Fabric.io
If you would like to suggest anything, please send me an email as I'd love to talk.