Go Swim is the place to go for all things swimming. The Go Swim app is the easiest way for you to connect with all that Go Swim has to offer:
*Free drills with video
*A "fan wall"
*Free weekly inspiration
*The latest swimming news
*And much much more
- Swimming is one of best workouts exercise for your body. Beside, know how to swim will be very useful in some accidental situation (e.g. rescue drowning victim or survive when in a sink ship). Swimming is also a popular sport in the world, includes racing swimming or synchronized swimming competition...
- This is a comprehensive guide to start learning swim. Lessons are simple, step-by-step, and illustrate many single technique and strokes. With slow motion animation illustration, you can easily practice the swimming exercise by yourself.
- Swimming guides and lessons.
- Every swimming exercise and strokes have slow motion (play pause slower faster)
- Hints and tips to overcome dangerous situation.
We care if you are amateur, so all swimming strokes and techniques are organized into steps
Step 1 - Very first preparation: overcome swim drowning fear, think it's just a games. Choose safe swim spot, start training time in safe swimming pool first. Buy necessary swim outlet or proper swimsuit to make you look like professional swimmer and more comfortable in water.
Step 2 - Jump into water: some workout exercise to get used to water and swimming pool. Prepare you carefully with simple practice before actually swimming: floating, crawl, kicking, breathing...
Step 3 - Learn individual motion: Learn single motion of each swimming style in pool, such as legs kicking, crawling, tread water, tumble turn, breaststroke turn, butterfly turn, back crawl turn...
Step 4 - Learn popular styles of swimming sports: Learn all common strokes and techniques in competition swimming, such as breaststroke, front crawl (freestyle) stroke, back stroke, butterfly stroke. Follow the illustrated styles and break your own record, become faster swimmer.
This app was simplified as much, you can just easily coach your baby or kids how to swim.
It may not make you become a professional like Michael Phelps, but can bring you some useful guides and hope you can gain good results.
So, go to your nearest pool now! Take your action and spend time for practice.
* How to Swim Freestyle Stroke by JimmyDShea
* How to Swim Breaststroke by JimmyDShea
* How to Swim Butterfly Stroke by JimmyDShea
* How to Swim : How to Swim the Freestyle Stroke
* How to Teach Kids to Swim : Teaching a Child the Front Crawl Swimming Stroke
* Synchronized Swimming Lessons : Breathing Exercises for Synchronized Swimming
* Swimming Without Stress learning to swim with attention to head and neck
* Swimming lessons for babies and children at PROSWIM NYC
* Alexander Popov swimming technique
* Swimming Technique: Jodie Swallow World Triathlon Champion
* How to Swim Faster Freestyle . . . By Decreasing Drag
The videos were selected based on their effectivenes and carefully examined. pocketswimmer will allow you to always have in your pocket the best suggestions:
★ Avoid common mistakes in swimming
★ Improve breathing
★ Acquire the technique of flip turns
★ Increase your swimming speed
★ Improve your swimming training sessions
★ Learn how to swim freestyle, breaststroke, backstroke and butterfly
and many others. It includes freestyle, breaststroke, backstroke and butterfly. Swim at your best with the help of experience trainers and swimmers!
We welcome reports of the video, which should be useful and free (published with the consent of the copyright holder).
Meet Mobile transforms the swim meet experience for fans, swimmers, coaches and meet hosts alike:
- FANS: Results are now FREE for all meets! Anywhere, any time. Get real-time results for your favorite swimmers and teams, even if you’re not at the meet. Instantly share swimmer results via email, messaging, Facebook or Twitter.
- SWIMMERS: Use Meet Mobile to check event timelines and heat and lane assignments so you don’t have to chase down meet programs ever again.
- COACHES: Use the app to keep track of when and where every swimmer needs to be.
- MEET HOSTS: Answer those common heat sheet and results questions before they’re asked. Let parents, fans and swimmers get the information in real-time, when they need it, wherever they are.
CAN’T FIND YOUR MEET?
Tell the meet host to update to the latest version of HY-TEK’s Meet Manager 4.0 and post the meet program to Meet Mobile.
-NEW: View results for free, anywhere, any time.
-Quickly find swim meets with robust search functions
- Track swimmers and teams in real-time, even if you’re not at the meet (and flag your “Favorites” to easily find them again)
- View real-time heat results along with cumulative and subtracted splits
- View overall swimmer and relay rankings for each round of each event
- Check real-time team scores
- View records and time standards
- Share swimmer results via email, messaging, Facebook or Twitter
- View psych sheets prior to the meet or during an event
- View heat sheets (fee applies)
- View estimated event start times
- View swimmer’s list of entries, completed results and points scored
- View psych sheets prior to the meet or during an event
- View each swimmer's results along with cumulative and subtracted splits
- View relay results with swimmer names and splits by leg
- View heat sheets by heat and by individual
- View estimated timelines by event and individual
- Check real-time team scores
- View custom heat sheets (fee applies) and results filtered to show only your team members
- NEW: Offer free results for all your meets
-Push out the event schedule and psych sheet information prior to the meet
- Sell mobile heat sheets within the app for fans, swimmers and coaches to view directly on their mobile device (Note: This is a revenue share opportunity. Learn more below and in the Meet Mobile module of Meet Manager 4.0)
- Share estimated timelines for the start of each event
- Get exposure within the app when people search for criteria that match your meet
- Make fans, swimmers and coaches happy by offering meet access from anywhere in the world, in real time
- Let fans send your meet viral as they share their favorite swimmers’ results instantly via Facebook, Twitter, email or text
Heat Sheet Pricing
Active Network introduces the first-ever mobile swim application that enables the meet host to publish and sell heat sheets at their own defined pricing and receive revenue from each heat sheet sold. This includes deck-seeded events and final event rounds, which have historically been difficult to print and sell. Live results will always be free, regardless of heat sheet sales.
Application for swimmers and coaches who want to record their times and measure their progress in training!
This application features:
- Stopwatch for measuring time and laps and recording these times!
- Training timer - create your training session and then use the timer to perform the series!
This is a simplified version that allows only one user, soon it will be updated with:
- Progression over time graph
- Registration of multiple users to differentiate the measured times.
Are you interested in playing this sport and workout? Are you a fan of swimming? Do you want to know the latest updates and standing of your favorite Swimmer and info about Swimming tournaments.
Then this How to Swim Learn to Swim Tips app is totally for you. There are lots of latest information of what's happening in the Swimming world.
This app includes
- Swimming News
- Swimming Tournament
- How to Swim Tips
- Swimming Workouts
- Swimming Techniques
- Swimming Tips for Beginners
- Learn from the Professionals
- Swimming Tips for Intermediate
- Swimming Tips for Advance
- Swimming Tips for Baby Swim
- Triathlon Swimming Training Program For The Beginners Through Intermediate-level Triathletes
- The Swimming Pool Maintenance Guide
- Swimming Photo Gallery
- What to do apart from swimming while on the beach
-Recommended Swimming Gears and Equipments you can buy and tips on what equipments you should buy.
You can also play MEMO GAME and PUZZLE with a swimmer doing butterfly stroke while using this APP.
What are you waiting for? Start downloading and reading the contents of this APP. Get the latest and updated news and current happening with the Swimming world. Don't forget to share this to all of your friends, family and love ones who are interested in this new healthy sports and workout.
Thank you for checking this out
Many people consider swimming to be the fastest and most enjoyable way to get in shape quickly.
Surprisingly enough, using our special training program, anyone can swim a mile freestyle continuously in just six weeks!
This app contains the training program and will keep track of your successes, as well as provide useful hints to help you on your way.
Quoting Ruth Kazez, author of the method:
"Young or old, fit or not, six weeks seems to be the most common length of time it takes to be able to swim a mile without stopping for rest. It requires three times per week and the willingness to be somewhat uncomfortable while stretching your aerobic capability.
As muscles enlarge to meet new demands, so does our ability to absorb oxygen. If we methodically increase our need, our body responds in kind. The amount of discomfort should be small, but it is necessary to pant a bit at the end of each effort and only partially recover before beginning another.
The number of breaths taken before continuing I guarantee will not seem enough. I also promise you’ll be surprised that you are able to continue much more easily than you imagined. The feeling of not having adequate rest is necessary in order to improve."
Le informazioni, i tempi e i punteggi riportati dall'Applicazione sono tratti dai risultati ufficiali resi pubblici e disponibili in rete dalla FIN e/o dagli enti organizzatori delle manifestazioni. Si declina ogni responsabilità per eventuali errori o ritardi.
- Ricerca atleta
- Ricerca società
- Ricerca specialità
- Dettaglio atleta con indicatori di sintesi e elenco gare disputate
- Dettaglio per specialità
Download the Deck Pass Plus application today and connect with all your swimming friends. Share times, brag about your accomplishments and set your goals in this application that lets you compete and connect.
All swimmers, from state champions to summer leaguers, can track their times with the log book and even keep track of their personal goals with Deck Pass Plus. USA Swimming members can also look up their times and recent meets, check their IMX scores, and see all of the Deck Pass patches they’ve earned.
USA Swimming coaches can use the mobile application to monitor their team’s times and rankings. Furthermore, coaches can use the mobile application to assign coach-given patches to swimmers. Why wait until you’re in front of a computer when you can use your mobile phone on deck to award your swimmers for their hard work!
Deck Pass Plus Mobile features include:
- Exclusive USA Swimming Meet Coverage: Trials, U.S. Open, Phillips 66 Nationals, Speedo Junior Nationals and more!
- Coverage includes:
- Live Streaming Video
- Behind the Scenes Interviews
- Live Results
- USA Swimming meets provided by Active.com
- Time Standards
- Local to Elite level meets
Deck Pass Mobile Features: (All features are included in Deck Pass Plus)
- Patch Scanner
- Ability to earn patches out of the pool with QR codes
- IMX scores, best times, recent meets and rankings for USA Swimming members
- Digital patches for your achievements at practice and at competitions
- A way to connect with your swimming friends
- A tool that allows coaches to award digital patches to their swimmers
- Your USA Swimming team's times, scores and rankings
- USA Swimming information on upcoming events, meetings, certifications and results
- A digital log book to keep track of your times and earn more patches
- A goal tracker to set goals for the season and monitor your progress
- USA Swimming Membership Card for all member types
- Deck Pass Perks: Deck Pass users will get exclusive deals from USA Swimming and their sponsors and partners.
The time you put in the weight room will make you a faster and stronger swimmer. To improve your speed, you will need to be able to master all of the exercises in this app. Swimming is a sport that requires a lot of practice, correct technique, and proper conditioning. This app will help you get your body in swimming shape.
- Video and Animated Demonstrations
- Levels and Training Days
Best of all, Swimmer's Log calculates and displays your USA Swimming Association motivational time standard (AAA, AA, B, etc.) for each event time.
* Tracks swimmer events
* Tracks event times
* Computes your motivational time standard based on stroke, time, age, etc.
* Displays overview of your best time for each event
* Supports all pool types (SCM, SCY, LCM)
* Supports multiple swimmers
SplashMe brings swim meets conveniently to your mobile screen. It provides you with real-time results, keeps you posted on meets, events, heats and lane assignments, and offers a lot more on top of that. In short, SplashMe packs loads of swim-related features into a neat and customisable app which is both user friendly and fun to work with.
SplashMe is not "just another" swim app. In fact, it is the only app able to link real-time to meeting results coming from Splash MeetManager.
SplashMe will be able to support any event managed by Splash Meet Manager by GeoLogix AG, an application which is prevalent in European swim meets and meets in Quebec ; if in doubt, just ask the host of your next meet or look at upcoming events here:
What are my benefits?
There are numerous reasons why SplashMe is susceptible to going viral among competitive swimmers and all those involved and interested in swim meets.
As a swimmer you will quickly take to SplashMe because it
• gives you a handy overview of both oncoming and past swim meets
and lets you view all relevant information on them
• helps you to be at the right place and right time for on a meet
by providing you with detailed schedules including heat and lane
assignments prior to the meet
• shows your own and your competitor's detailed results minutes
after the race, including split times
• keeps you from waiting until result lists are printed,
from joining the crowds in front of those huge result boards
and from having to rely on second hand information
• allows you to create convenient shortcuts to your favourite
athletes and highlights them on every heat sheet and result list
• makes your mates want to snatch your mobile and have a look as well
As a parent or swim fan in general SplashMe will enable you to
• follow your kid or favourite athlete, team and event in real-time
• view detailed schedules, entry lists, heat and lane assignments
as well as entry times prior to every event
• immediately know all about rankings, time differences,
and splits after every event, no matter whether you are at
the meet or somewhere else
• escape tedious phone calls, paper mess, and the waiting for
results to be published at last
As a coach you will appreciate SplashMe because it
• gives you a quick overview on the meet schedule, assignments,
and results of your team and athletes, swiftly providing you
with all necessary details when you need them
• allows you to conveniently flick through the screens on your
mobile instead of having to chase down and painstakingly
search heat sheets
• permits to view all lists either by event or by athlete
• lets you focus on your more important tasks and challenges
As a meet host SplashMe will help you to
• make more use of your Splash MeetManager licence – if your meeting
is already prepared with Splash MeetManager, you are ready to run
the service without additional information
• conveniently publish heat sheets prior to and during the meet
without wasting loads of paper
• effectively share schedule updates and changes even at very
• be listed and found on the meet overview thus getting the
attention and exposure your event deserves
• provide another good reason to take part in your event and to
stand out against other hosts which do not yet offer this
What more do I need to know?
Actually, not a lot more. And in case you just can't get enough of swim results or would like to do a more in-depth analysis, don't miss out on www.swimrankings.net!
SWIM FINA Points Calculator helps you convert your time to official power points, and viceversa. Simply input your time, select gender, course and event and hit "Calculate". You can also use it by inputting the points and it will calculate your goal time.
Works both for smartphones and tablets so you can always carry it with you.
It is updated with the FINA tables for the years 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Includes the following events:
50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1500 and 5000 m freestyle
50, 100 and 200 m backstroke
50, 100 and 200 m butterfly
50, 100 and 200 m breastroke
100, 200 and 400 m individual medley
(Frequência de braçada para treinadores de natação, Slagen voor het zwemmen coaches, Hubzahl für schwimmen Trainer, 游泳教练的中风发生率, 수영 코치에 대한 행정 속도, frecuencia de brazada para entrenadores de natación, taux d'AVC pour les entraîneurs de natation, παλινδρομήσεων για προπονητές κολύμπι, ráta stróc do chóistí snámh, numero di corse per i pullman nuotare, 水泳コーチのためのストローク率, количество ударов для плавания тренеры, кількість ударів для плавання тренери)
More from developer
- Droid bug fix
- 1 to 4 players
- Difficulty based on real golf course scorecard (Pebble Beach)
- Online play