The time you put in the weight room will make you a faster and stronger swimmer. To improve your speed and decrease your lap time, you will need to be able to master all of the exercises in this program. Swimming is a sport that requires a lot of practice, correct technique, and proper conditioning. This app will help you get your body in swimming shape - so you can optimize the muscles needed to dominate swimming.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Meet Mobile transforms the swim meet experience for fans, swimmers, coaches and meet hosts alike.
• View results, anytime, anywhere (fee applies)
• Quickly find swim meets with robust search functions
• Track swimmers and teams in real-time, even if you’re not at the meet
• Flag your “Favorite” swimmers and teams to find them easily
• View real-time heat results along with cumulative and subtracted splits (fee applies)
• View overall swimmer and relay rankings for each round of each event
• Check real-time team scores
• View records and time standards
• Share swimmer results via email, messaging, Facebook or Twitter
• View psych sheets prior to the meet or during an event
• View heat sheets (fee applies)
• View estimated event start times
• View swimmer’s list of entries, completed results and points scored (fee applies)
• View psych sheets prior to the meet or during an event
• View each swimmer's results along with cumulative and subtracted splits (fee applies)
• View relay results with swimmer names and splits by leg (fee applies)
• View heat sheets by heat and by individual (fee applies)
• View estimated timelines by event and individual
• Check real-time team scores
• View custom heat sheets and results filtered to show only your team members (fees apply)
• NEW: Offer results for all your meets (fee applies)
• Push out the event schedule and psych sheet information prior to the meet
• Sell mobile heat sheets within the app for fans, swimmers and coaches to view directly on their mobile device (Note: This is a revenue share opportunity. Learn more below and in the Meet Mobile module of Meet Manager 4.0.)
• Share estimated timelines for the start of each event
• Get exposure within the app when people search for criteria that match your meet
• Make fans, swimmers and coaches happy by offering meet access from anywhere in the world, in real time
• Let fans send your meet viral as they share their favorite swimmers’ results instantly via Facebook, Twitter, email or text
Can’t find your meet?
Tell the meet host to update to the version 4.0 or higher of HY-TEK’s Meet Manager and post the meet program to Meet Mobile.
Heat Sheet Pricing
ACTIVE Network introduces the first-ever mobile swim application that enables the meet host to publish and sell heat sheets at their own defined pricing and receive revenue from each heat sheet sold. This includes deck-seeded events and final event rounds, which have historically been difficult to print and sell. Live results will always be free, regardless of heat sheet sales.
Get more information about the Meet Mobile app and other apps from the ACTIVE Network at: http://www.active.com/mobile
Go Swim is the place to go for all things swimming. The Go Swim app is the easiest way for you to connect with all that Go Swim has to offer:
*Free drills with video
*A "fan wall"
*Free weekly inspiration
*The latest swimming news
*And much much more
Access content such as swimming styles, techniques, tutorials, articles, workouts, images, photographs, technical.
Also, if you like water sports like scuba diving, surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing and other winter sports such as skiing and snowboarding, we also have apps for you in our collection. They are free!
RECORD | COMPARE | IMPROVE your Swimming technique
Technique is the key to swimming success and enjoyment. Swim Coach Plus HD is a new generation performance development tool - a powerful video coaching app enabling swim coaches to provide beginner to elite swimmers and triathletes with immediate visual feedback during training sessions and competition.
RECORD - Coaches, assistants, teachers or parents can record HD video and then provide swimmers with technique analysis by replaying their stroke, starts, turns and drills in real time, slow motion and frame by frame. Calculate stroke rate, stroke length and water speed from the video recording. Coaches feedback can be recorded onto a new video or built as a PDF coaches report with key images and annotations.
COMPARE - Performance improves when we are able to observe and compare. Swimmers observe the finer points of their technique then compare with the technique demonstrated in other video clips using the side by side and overlay video display features.
IMPROVE - Being able to observe a technical issue which becomes clear once a swimmer's own clip is played alongside a reference clip or being able to observe the 'before and after' clips for a swimmer who is applying a change their coach has recommended provides the evidence and motivation needed for sustainable change and improvement.
Create new super slow motion videos of single, dual or overlay clips with voice over and drawing annotations included.
Extensive FAQs included in the app explain the app's recording and video display options.
The app's integrated file sharing capability means that large numbers of video clips can be managed by shifting them to and from a computer and the recording device.
MAJOR FEATURES SUMMARY
• 11 swimming reference video clips for comparison
• records user clips with selectable video quality including HD
• imports clips from camera roll, Dropbox or Sugarsync
• up to 8 times realtime digital Video Zoom while recording
• renames, trims, splits, emails and deletes user clips
• option to produce low resolution clips when emailing or uploading to Dropbox/YouTube/Facebook/Sugarsync
• enables replay, zoom in replay, coloured annotation, voice annotation, text annotations, measurement of angles and analysis of all clips
• displays two clips side by side or overlaid for comparison (unsynchronized and synchronized)
• generates a readily emailable recording of any two side by side synchronized video clips with voice over
• Produce coaching reports as Video or PDF presentations
• PDF reports includes a database to store common flaw descriptions for quick retrieval
• personalised watermark on screen record videos
• uploading to Dropbox, Facebook, Sugarsync and YouTube
• includes interval speed and stroke rate performance analysis
• enables setting adjustments
• provides FAQs and usage information including tips in swim coaching settings
• full support for all screens in landscape and portrait mode
Experiencing issues? Have comments or suggestions for future features? Please contact us at email@example.com
With this app you can:
- The stopwatch time keeping and storing the same in the app
- Keep distance per stroke and what you have swum
- Export to csv file times
- See what you've been swimming bath and even look at google maps
App for Android 2.3.3 or higher.
Recommended: 4.0 or higher.
Many people consider swimming to be the fastest and most enjoyable way to get in shape quickly.
Surprisingly enough, using our special training program, anyone can swim a mile freestyle continuously in just six weeks!
This app contains the training program and will keep track of your successes, as well as provide useful hints to help you on your way.
Quoting Ruth Kazez, author of the method:
"Young or old, fit or not, six weeks seems to be the most common length of time it takes to be able to swim a mile without stopping for rest. It requires three times per week and the willingness to be somewhat uncomfortable while stretching your aerobic capability.
As muscles enlarge to meet new demands, so does our ability to absorb oxygen. If we methodically increase our need, our body responds in kind. The amount of discomfort should be small, but it is necessary to pant a bit at the end of each effort and only partially recover before beginning another.
The number of breaths taken before continuing I guarantee will not seem enough. I also promise you’ll be surprised that you are able to continue much more easily than you imagined. The feeling of not having adequate rest is necessary in order to improve."
SWIM FINA Points Calculator helps you convert your time to official power points, and viceversa. Simply input your time, select gender, course and event and hit "Calculate". You can also use it by inputting the points and it will calculate your goal time.
Works both for smartphones and tablets so you can always carry it with you.
It is updated with the FINA tables for the years 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Includes the following events:
50, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1500 and 5000 m freestyle
50, 100 and 200 m backstroke
50, 100 and 200 m butterfly
50, 100 and 200 m breastroke
100, 200 and 400 m individual medley
Gone are the days of damp paper, pencil and multiple stopwatches. With the Swimming Coach's Clipboard, a few touches retrieve athletes from an internal database; events and associated splits are quickly dialed; and a running printout tracks splits as swimmers do their turns.
Swimming Coach's Clipboard allows Coaches to setup all swimmers for all events prior to a meet and then load them with a tap of a button.
Events are selected using the fast/fun picker (spin) control. Predefined race distances include all standard metric and yard distances between 25 yards and 1 Mile meters; free, back, breast, fly and medley strokes; free and medley relays; and gender support (boys, girls, men, women, mixed)
--> Springboard (1m & 5)
--> Platform (5m, 7m, 10m)
Select Dive with iPad Spinners: Forward, Backward, Reverse, Inward, Twisting, Armstand, Straight, Pike, Tuck, Free, All Legal Dives . . . returns Dive # and Degree of Difficulty.
Tracks scores using 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7 judge rules.
Key in your athletes or import them from a comma delimited list. Attach Photos of your athletes to the database, various timers and events . . . making it easier to identify swimmers and divers during a fast moving meet
Designed to run without an active internet connection. E-Mail your results when you get back to the office.
The Swimming Coach's Clipboard is ideal for anyone interested in competitive swimming from the Club parent to a University Coach.
If you can use an Android and a stopwatch . . . you already know how to use the Swimming Coach's Clipboard.
For More Information Visit: www.PVIMaine.com
(Frequência de braçada para treinadores de natação, Slagen voor het zwemmen coaches, Hubzahl für schwimmen Trainer, 游泳教练的中风发生率, 수영 코치에 대한 행정 속도, frecuencia de brazada para entrenadores de natación, taux d'AVC pour les entraîneurs de natation, παλινδρομήσεων για προπονητές κολύμπι, ráta stróc do chóistí snámh, numero di corse per i pullman nuotare, 水泳コーチのためのストローク率, количество ударов для плавания тренеры, кількість ударів для плавання тренери)
Are you struggling with the swim training part of triathlon training?
Do you wish there was a plan that you could take to the pool, that would not only give you a triathlon-specific workout, but where you could look at specific swim techniques and swim drills on video to know exactly what you need to be doing in your training?
If you are unsure in any way of what to do in the pool to get ready for- and conquer- an open water swim triathlon, the Tri Swim Coach app by Coach Kevin Koskella can allow you to stop guessing when you get in the water- and be able to perform the exact drills, workouts, and total distance you will need to be prepared to have a great next triathlon, and crush your old triathlon times!
You can follow one of our 12-week plans for a Sprint, Olympic, Half Ironman (70.3), or Ironman triathlon, and watch the video demonstrations by professional swimmers, and even create random workouts for days when you need some creativity in your swim session.
What you will get out of this app:
•Swim training plans for any distance triathlon you are training for
•Technique mastery with video demonstrations of the best drills for triathletes
•Specific trainings for open water swimming mastery
•Swim workouts designed to help you make swimming easier- or get faster in the water
•Customized plans to adjust to your level as you improve
•Full written explanations of each drill and swimming term, along with the video demos
•Be connected with Coach Kevin and the Tri Swim Coach team- we’re here to answer your questions about training and technique
•Let the app act as your “virtual coach”. Easily waterproof your phone with a case and bring it to the pool with you
•Come in at any level- beginning to advanced triathletes can get huge value and convenience from the Tri Swim Coach app!
Questions regarding the app? Contact us.
With the help from athletes like Joanne jackson, Fran Halsall, Ross Davenport, Caitlin McClatchey and Elizabeth Simmonds, Ben Titley will help you understand the swimming stroke of Freestyle. Ben Titley will take you through examples of freestyle stroke preformed correctly from a variety of above and below water angles.
There are tips and videos on how to construct the freestyle stroke through specific drill sequences. Ben Titley has expertly put this together with the help of Olympic medal winning freestyle swimmers to help you understand the freestyle stroke and achieve your personal swimming goals.
- Droid bug fix
- 1 to 4 players
- Difficulty based on real golf course scorecard (Pebble Beach)
- Online play