COMBINE MOBILE CALLING AND MOBILE PRESENCE WITH SKYPE FOR BUSINESS
Try it for free for 30 days - After the first 30 days monthly or yearly fees will apply. If you don't like it simply cancel the Subscription.
!!! To use this app you must have a valid SfB Online (O365) or SfB Enterprise Server 2015 subscription (Lync 2013 should also work).
If on SfB O365 you are having trouble during first time login then check with your local tenant administrator if your company is using Azure Active Directory (AAD) (R) or any special security login services and ask your tenant administrator to enable access to NetReception-S !!!
To enhance the user experience in Skype for Business we invented NetReception-S which adds "Busy on mobile" to SfB when in a GSM call.
NetReception-S is specifically designed for companies who use mobile devices and mobile network voice communication as their preferred corporate communications solution. Alternatively, NetReception-S can be used as a simple add-on function to deliver mobile presence information into their SfB solution.
In doing so the app increases productivity of company users and lowers calling costs while simplifying cooperation between people on the go and those in the office considerably.
NETRECEPTION-S ADDED FEATURES
• Mobile device presence, IM and mobile voice calling fully integrated with SfB
• Combined mobile- and SfB -presence enabled phonebook with Alphabetical or Group based views with search functions on user name, group name or availability
• Easily make mobile voice calls, send SMS or emails to individuals- or a group, Chat and make VoIP calls via the SfB mobile client all from within the app
• When a user is busy in a mobile (GSM) call then SfB will show the user as “Busy on mobile”
• The app automatically sends location information based on “On mobile - Stationary” or “On mobile - Moving” to indicate that you are moving and might not be contacted
• If a colleague is anything but Available then enable “Notify” and automatically get a notification when the colleague becomes available again for communication
• Set your SfB presence status, Location and Note message manually and create meetings directly from within the app
• Integrated with the phones native phonebook enables you to call any contact from within the app
• Easily check your Voicemail and set Call Forwarding from within the app
For more information or group discounts please call us on +45 70 22 77 87 or send us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org