Let's face it, when it comes to Android, whether you like the official Facebook application or not it has one major flaw: no notifications! And this is even more true when you don't use any app for Facebook at all but just the browser, and yet want to keep updated. I frankly hate this: why would you have to check for updates yourself when you could get automatically notified whenever a notification from your Facebook account arrives, just as iPhone users do?
I decided to solve this issue for my own convenience, and so this is where this app chimes in: a lightweight and fast application to get notifications from Facebook, what you decide, at the interval you decide and reported as you decide. Nothing else, just as plain and simple as effective! Choose between general notifications, private messages, friend requests, events, birthdays, pokes, online friends and lost friendships and decide how to view the notifications:
* directly in the app, with the ability to like/comment/share/reshare/RSVP;
* open it in the official Facebook app;
* open it in FriendCaster (Free or Pro) if installed;
* open it in Seesmic, if installed;
* open it in Facebook Stream for Android, if installed;
* open it in the browser (full view, Touch or WAP version);
* or just open any other app you have installed (just opening the main activity of app, no custom behaviour)
The service can be started automatically at boot if you want, and a 1x1 widget is provided as well to explicitly request new notifications should you want to. 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets are also available to show counters of unread notifications. (NOTE: the widgets will NOT work if you move the app to SD). Notifications can be received in the notifications bar and as popup dialogs (by also unlocking and/or waking the screen, if necessary). Details on all the required permissions are at the end of this page.
Other features include: newsfeed, walls, pages, groups, checkin, photo/video upload and much more!
IMPORTANT: the app only gets NEW and UNREAD notifications, meaning it won't download, for example, all the notifications you already saw before launching the app or between refreshes.
Icon set realized by Elisa!
Thanks to Matthew for the Gingerbread status bar icons!
Spanish translation realized by Luis López Moreno (email@example.com; www.llmgraphics.com)
Danish translation realized by Rasmus
German translation realized by Carsten Schläger (firstname.lastname@example.org; http://carstiboy.blogsport.eu)
Dutch translation realized by Elroy Tirbeni (Specially for his love: Annelies)
Portuguese translation realized by Marcio Andrade (marciozomb13 - email@example.com)
Turkish translation realized by HuS (He falls in love with Gözde <3) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pull to refresh implemented thanks to this library: https://github.com/johannilsson/android-pulltorefresh
This application is not affiliated with Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
* android.permission.INTERNET: to get notifications from Facebook;
* android.permission.VIBRATE: for the optional vibrate functionality in notifications;
* android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to avoid making unneeded requests if the network is unavailable;
* android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD: to unlock the lockscreen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: to wake the screen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save pictures associated with notifications in the SD cache (the internal cache alone may be emptied arbitrarily and as such force the app to download the picture again, wasting bandwidth)
It’s an app/add-on linked to Fast for Facebook that receives and shows push notifications from your Facebook Account . It's really simply to use it. You don't have to login again or follow complex configurations.
Pro and Free versions work with push notifications, you have to update to the last version on Google Play.
#Fast Notifications Features
-> enable / disable push notifications
-> custom ringtone
-> enable / disable vibration
-> filter push notifications about:
~ ------------------------ ~ ------------------------ ~ ------------------------ ~
1) Download and install Fast
2) Download and install Fast Notification Add-on
3) Open Fast one time, login and close it
4) Open Fast Notifications
5) You are ready to get a notification
Check our social activity:
More Facebook extras...
[*] You will be notified when you receive notifications, messages and friend requests...
[*] Share your status immediately...
[*] Share links and comments…
[*] Share images and comments...
[*]Several options when setting the sync interval with Facebook...
[*] Disable notifications at any time you choose!
With this add-on, you will never miss interesting content with your friends on Facebook. With one click, all your new notifications will be shown in a small window. When you have new notifications, there will be a red number indicated in the top-right hand corner of the add-on icon.
!! Please note that the “Boat FBAdd-on” can only be used with Boat Browser V5.0 and above.
Find Boat Browser on the Google Play Store...
All Boat Browser Add-Ons can be accessed in the Side Toolbar after installation.
You can also manage your Add-Ons by launching “Menu”->”Add-Ons”
Other popular Boat Add-ons:
Free Add-On tools available right now... Customize YOUR Browser YOUR way!
• Boat Show IP Addon
• Boat Web2PDF Add-on
• Boat Tab History Add-on
• Boat URL Shortener Add-on
• Boat Password Manager Add-on
Our Add-Ons are “lightweight” and “fully customizable” in the Side Toolbar!
Any questions or concerns, PLEASE LET US KNOW! We are committed to providing you with the best browsing tools available...
Our Email: email@example.com
Discover a new way of managing your phone contacts with Phonedeck. Broadcast your contact information (phone numbers, emails, pictures, presence) directly into your friends phones and let them know what your are doing right now. Vice versa your friends manage their contacts on your phone. No more manual editing! Promise.
Access your most important contacts quicker than ever on the Phonedeck dashboard and start a call or write a text message with just one click. Discover great statics on how you communicate with your contacts via your phone.
All for FREE. It's EASY to use and your contacts are SAFE.
• Connect to your friends and let them manage their contacts on your phone.
• Create your own Phonedeck profile and broadcast your contact details updates directly into your friends' phone books.
• See great statistics on how you communicate with your friends.
• Quick access your most relevant contacts on the dashboard
• Start calls and messages directly from the app.
• Connect with Facebook for easy sign-up.
• Discuss the latest news
• Share your knowledge & tips
• Find your interest
• Buy & sell anything on FJB
Keep Posting Gan!
critical bug fixed for low resolution devices
- add chanel Pemilu
- bugs fixed
- add download image feature in
- bugs fixed
- improve auto update hot thread
- bug fixed: redirect user to reply post after posting
- add create private message (pm) toolbar
- bugs fixed
- All new look and feel for better user experience
- Faster loading
- Easier search and access Kaskus forum categories from right sidebar menu
Tips: If you encountered login problem, please do Clear Data first (Setting > Application > Manage Application > KASKUS > Clear Data)
Received E-Mail contacts-list file has stored name, phone number, E-Mail address in your cell phone.
This contacts-list file is text file. And you open this file using a suitable program.
After installing this app, you have to read user agreement and agree.
Setup is simple. You just enter your name, Google E-Mail address, Google E-Mail password.
You use this App immediately.
[ Excellence in Security ]
This app is not connected to internet server computer for management.
Therefore, uesr information leaks by server hacking is not concerned.
User can directly manage your information, app's data. For this reason, this app provides excellent information security.
[ Notification ]
If this mobile phone is not yours, then you do not install this app to other people's mobile phone, please?
[ Introduce other Apps developed by AppDoor ]
* GPS/Call Tracking (Where are you? : 5 People, Soft Version : 4 People, Light Version : 3 People, Lite Version : 2 People)
* GPS/Call Tracker PRO-5 (including stored contacts list)
* "GPS/Call Tracking-Where are you?" Pro app shows family, friends, lovers and co-workers of the location information and cell phone call history(including stored contacts list).
* If you download this app, you will continue to be used free of charge.
( No monthly fee = 0 $ )
* This app can be tracking up to 5 people including you.
[ This app need to ]
- Location(Locale) and call history(call log) information those who need
- Your aging parent's life information those who need
- Your children's life(school,bullying) information those who need
- Suspicious person your spouse's life(Husband, Wife)
- Your lover's or friend life information those who need
- Your employee's working information those who need (This app provides manager mode)
- Detective agency : Find People, Adultery, Liaison, Fornication, Affair, Surveillance those who need
[ App Name ]
* GPS/Call Tracking-Where are U? ( 5 People Tracking )
* GPS/Call Tracking Soft Ver. ( 4 People Tracking )
* GPS/Call Tracking Light Ver. ( 3 People Tracking )
* GPS/Call Tracking Lite Version ( 2 People Tracking )
* GPS/Call Tracker PRO-5 Tracker ( 5 People Tracking )
* GPS/Call Tracker PRO-4 Tracker ( 4 People Tracking )
* GPS/Call Tracker PRO-3 Tracker ( 3 People Tracking )
* GPS/Call Tracker PRO-2 Tracker ( 2 People Tracking )
- Quick Action - Quick Contact Badge
- Facebook profile
- Only favorite contacts
- By Times contacted;
- By last time contacted;
- By display name.
How to add FavoriteContactsWidgetFree?
- Long press on your home screen.
- Select your FavoriteContactsWidget size and place it on your home screen.
Don't need to install a 3rd party application.
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FavoriteContactsWidget
How does it work?
FCSync retrieves contact information from Facebook and places them on your phone's contacts. FCSync does not add new contacts on the device - it only adds to existing contacts.
FCSync has two main sync options:
1. Automatic Sync Tab:
∎ FCSync will automatically link between the Facebook's friend and the contact on the phone.
∎ Once FCSync finds a correct match, it will retrieve its information from Facebook and bring it to your phone.
∎ If FCSync cannot find a proper match to a contact; it will automatically move the name to Manual tab.
2. Manual Sync Tab:
This tab allows you to manage all the links between your phone contacts and your Facebook friend list.
The tab includes a table of your linked and non-linked contacts, enabling you manage it.
A linked record has a green light indication and the unmatched record has red light indicator.
By pressing on item in list you can:
✓ Refresh – update contact with the current information from Facebook.
✓ Modify – Modify link between Facebook friend and the contact you choose manually.
✓ Delete Link – delete link between phone contact names and Facebook friends, preventing the record from syncing according to manual link.
∎ All the information in the table is saved in the application Database.
If incremental sync enable, FCSync will sync only new contacts added to your phone since the last sync or contacts that have not yet been synced.
As to the contacts that have no match, they will be sync again anyway.
facebook picture photo sync link profile image android tablet free friends smart sync incremental sync phone mobile pic, sync facebook pictures, fcontactsync, fcontactssync, birthday , website, address , location , company
Assign a viber contact photo to your Android contacts in a breeze!
Color up your contacts with amazing profile pictures taken from Viber.
Pictures are sorted by recent on the top.
1. You can also find previous pictures changed by your Viber contacts.
2. Add a new number and check the application after few moments to select the picture (if available in Viber).
Check out what is available to you:
- Has six options of widget to your screen;
- All have resizable widgets size;
- Has Widget for lockscreen screen ( Android 4.2 + );
- Option to choose which action will be taken when the contact was pressed ( quick view of actions of the contact / open the contact / call directly / send SMS );
- Have an option to let your contacts folder at the touch of your finger and save screen space , and can even change the image that appears to set the folder;
- Option to sort the contacts in the group to display them in the desired order;
- Have 1x1 widget to put your favorite contact;
- Widget Flip with infinite scrolling;
- Option to display only contacts with picture;
- Allows you to display or hide the name of the contacts;
- Allows you to choose how to display the name: "First Last " or " Last, First ";
- Lets you view only a name;
- Option to align the name in the center;
- Option to hide title bar for all Widgets;
- Ability to create widgets from a group or join them ;
In some *** device may be required to restart ***
Tags : People Widget , Contacts , Groups , Gmail , Google , G , Buddy .
Go Keyboard Samsung Theme - http://goo.gl/uGkXYH
Go SMS Galaxy S4 / Note Theme - http://goo.gl/FC39Vn
ExDialer SGS4 Gold Theme - http://goo.gl/aobjqM
Beautiful and simple Samsung TouchWiz Photo Contacts Widget, which will allow you to call chosen contact immediately. The Widget is specially designed in Samsung TouchWiz Launcher style and primery tested on Galaxy SIII, S4 and Note II, III smartphones.
Samsung Photo Contacts Widget sizes:
- 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 1x4
- 2x1, 2x2, 2x3, 2x4
- 3x1, 3x2, 3x3, 3x4
- 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4
- Samsung TouchWiz Widget style
- Resizing widget from 1x1 to full screen width and height
- Use Google contact groups or favorites (Starred in Android)
- One-touch call
- Hide/show contact’s name
- Sorting by: Name, Popularity, Last Contacte
- Original color themes
- Transparency settings
- High-res photos
1. Download Samsung Contacts Widget
2. Add necessary contacts to preferred Google group (Family, Friends, etc) or to favorites (Starred in Android)
3. Add Samsung Contacts Widget to your homescreen
4. Select contact’s group you need and design of the widget
5. Resize the widget to preferred size
6. Enjoy :)
Widget has been tested on Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note II and other Samsung smartphones whith stock rom and TouchWiz launcher.
Attention! While using third-party launchers (Nova, Apex, etc.), contacts widget may work incorrectly.
Keywords: Samsung, TouchWiz Launcher, widget, contacts, photo, homescreen, call, s4, sgs, galaxy, s5, note, 2, 3, II, III
Syncs all of your friends contact information including...
* First and Last Name
* Phone Number
* Email Address
* Facebook Account
* Twitter Account
* Home City
* Foursquare User ID
* Short Biography Text
To use this application, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. You can then "Add" a new account, and "Contact Sync for Foursquare" should appear in the list.
Some things to note:
1. Some friends may not display all the available contact information. For example, Facebook and Twitter Accounts are optional for Foursquare, so some Foursquare friends may not display these fields if they haven't supplied this information.
2. Some Android devices, such as newer Samsung phones, may not display some of the custom contact fields. such as the Facebook and Twitter Accounts. This information is still stored on your phone, but it just isn't visible. If this affects your phone, you may need to use a different Contacts app to display the missing fields. However, this should not affect standard fields such as Email Address and Phone Number - these should always be displayed if the Foursquare friend has supplied this information.
Like this application? Why don't you make a donation via the website?
AWESOME CONTACT MANAGEMENT FEATURES:
1. Never send out a mass-email again with your new phone number/ contacts. Just change your number on your own phone.
2. Never worry about losing your phone again - get a new phone, download 6degrees, and you will have all your contacts there.
3. Never worry about the privacy of your contacts again. Your 6degrees account has top-secret contact encryption management.
4. Never manually search Facebook to find your contacts there. 6degrees will manage the search for you
5. Have multiple identical copies of the same person in your phone contacts? We have a DUPE BUSTER function which manages it for you.
6. Search and make new friends through introductions from existing contacts! You can search by name, phone number or email ID
7. Enjoy complete phone app functionality, with a Dialer, Recents and Favourites all integrated with your contacts.
TOP-CLASS CONTACT PRIVACY FEATURES:
1. Trust List: YOU decide who sees your contact profile - make a custom "Trust List" if you like
2. Mark as Private: When a user searches for someone whose contact happens to be on your phone, you will be shown as a mutual contact, but the contact details will be hidden. However, you can prevent this by marking some/all of your contacts as private contacts.
3. Blocked List: You can block certain users from viewing your profile/ contact details by using the Blocked List
4. Share/ Unshare your profile: You can choose to go invisible to everyone on 6degrees by switching off your "Share Profile" switch.
Invite all your contacts today - the more of them that are on this app, the more updated your phone will be.
Fast and Powerful Smart search Smart Search :
- T9 search for names, organizations, title, phone numbers,websites, any field...
- T9 search from Contacts/ Call History / Groups / Favorites
- Filter search results
- Choose all or one single account in your phone , shows / manage contacts within this account.
- Duplicate contacts from account to account.
- Delete contacts from one single account.
- Large buttons for select, quick and easy dialing.
- Support High Quality photos, no blur photos.
Advanced Batch Mode :
- Send SMS /Email /Assign Ringtone to multiple contacts
- Easily managing groups , add/remove item to/from groups.
- Set Group Ringtone
- Group SMS, Group MMS, Group Email.
- Share Group info (vcard included) .
- Easily managing Organizations, add/remove item to/from organization.
- Set Group Ringtone
- Group SMS, Group MMS, Group Email.
- Share Group info (vcard included) .
- Easily managing Titles, add/remove titles from contacts.
- Batch Mode operations like SMS/Email
-View all events / birthdays in one place.
-All kinds of sort method.
Amazing Gesture Support:
- Slide to switch between Tabs just like ICS stock dialer
- Swipe on dial pad for predefined operations .
- Swipe on bottom bar icon, right for enable batch mode, left for disable batch mode or clear phone number in dialpad.
- Swipe on contact item , wipe left for dial ; swipe right for SMS.
- Handwriting for searching contacts just like in Google Gesture Search App.
- Handwriting navigation on contact screen, write a character in screen and RocketDial will navigate to the sections with this character.
- Supporting Notes writing in call, Notes saved appears in notification bar .
- Supporting RD Missed Call Plugin to clear missed call notification , search it play market.
- Backup/Restore Contacts/SMS/Call History
Great Appearance Customizations
- With HD photo assigned, contacts are shown with high quality pictures, stunning quality.
- Support assigning different color to Group Tab.
- Change background , choose picture from your phone to use as dialer background.
- Landscape mode support.
- 10+ Great Skins support . Apply in settings->choose Skin.
- Customize font size/ font color
- 4 Dialpad Styles
- Speed dialing numbers 1 - 99
- Call Confirm.
- Supports UK/China/US/Canada phone number attribution.
- Phone Vibration on phone connected/end.
- Black List, support rejecting incoming calls .
- Format phone numbers , support US/Canada/UK/Russia/Ukraine/China/Taiwan. Customize phone number using patterns , example (###-(###)-####), fill on your needs.
- Support Facebook contacts,(before android 4.0 )
Below Character Sets are supported in T9 Search:
Portuguese and most of the Latin characters, also 简体中文, Traditional Chinese, Cantonese, Korean.
If you enable Lock Screen Feature under android 2.2 and above . You have to uncheck the "Setting-->Location and Security-->Select Device Manager--> RocketDial" in order to uninstall RocketDial
Like us in facebook.
Keywords: phone,dialer,dial,contacts,contact,theme,smart dialer,T9,pinyin,quick dial,speed dial,拨号,智能拨号,通讯录,联系人,主题,callerid, blacklist, backup restore, sms, email.
Use the menu to show the contacts which have no photo, or those who already have a photo, even if a contact already has a photo she can be better on her profile WhatsApp :)
Requested permissions are used to read and update contacts, the internet permission is used to display the ad.
** Regarding your comments, it is unfortunately not possible (technically) to automate importing photos for all your contacts **
Please, if this app is usefull for you, RATE IT ↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
Tags: sync contact, photo sync contacts caller profile picture messenger chat free
This app allows you to receive Android notifications in your browser. Instead of checking notifications directly on your phone, you can check them on your desktop while surfing the web.
In order to use this app you also need to install one of our companion browser extensions:
After installing the app on your phone, grant it access to your notifications and enter a randomly generated code into the browser extension of your choice.
ABOUT THIS APP / SECURITY / PRIVACY
The app uses a secure communication channel to transfer the notifications. We developed the app as a part of a research project at the Human Computer Interaction group (www.hcilab.org) at the University of Stuttgart. We collect anonymous data to analyze the user interaction with notifications. The content of notifications or information about you is NOT stored in any way. We make sure that your privacy and anonymity are preserved. The collected data is ONLY used for research purposes. It is assured that there will be no attempt to misuse the data or identify any user. By downloading and using this app you support and contribute in our research. We thank in advance for your understanding and support.
Based on the collected data a scientific paper is published and will presented in the CHI 2014 conference (goo.gl/EgWOcb).
KNOWN ISSUE - SAMSUNG - TALK BACK
On some Samsung phones (for example Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note) enabling our Accessibility Service causes the phone to speak actions like "folder opened" (-> enabling the TalkBack feature, even if it is turned off). This is a bug in Samsung's TouchWiz interface. We can't do anything about it and have to wait for Samsung to fix it. Many other apps suffer from this bug. You can follow the bug report here:
Based on feedback received from our users a workaround is to disable Samsung TTS in Settings > Apps > All Apps.
Android 4.3+ is not affected by this.
Q: Why do I have enable the accessibility service?
A: Android does not allow access to the notifications by default. Using a accessibility service allows our app to bypass this restriction.
Q: Why do some notifications like downloads and battery information send so many notifications to the desktop?
A: Because our access to the notifications is very limited every single change to a notification (like the download progress) looks like a new notification to our app. You can disable annoying apps in the settings of our Android app.
Q: How can I stop the "Choose input method" notifications?
A: This notification is created by Android every time the keyboard is opened. To stop it open the settings in our Android app and disable "Android System".
Q: It does not work!
A: Please make sure you enabled the accessibility service and double check the code in the browser extension. If the problem persists you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Can I pair multiple devices?
A: We just added basic functionality to pair multiple devices in the browser extensions. Just enter (up to 3) codes separated by commas (no spaces) and you will receive notifications from all devices. For example CODE1,CODE2
FEEDBACK / QUESTIONS / PROBLEMS
We are very happy if you have feedback for us and/or report problems. But responding to comments and ratings is very limited, so please send us a mail to email@example.com instead or make sure we can contact you via Google+. Thank you!
notification, desktop, phone, browser, chrome, web, push, remote, windows, mac, os x, linux
More from developer
You can choose different backgrounds and widget opacity. Specially useful if your launcher can hide the notification bar or with widgetlocker.
You can configure nearly everything. ADW and LauncherPro icon sets can be used.
Also you can set privacy settings or blacklist apps to fine tune what and how you want your notifications shown.
Enable it in accessibility settings.
For more information,to leave comments or if you find bugs, please visit the Developer's website (xda forum).
★This PRO version will allow you to get extra pages, make the bottom buttons invisible, change the background transparency and allows you to change the number of rows and columns in each page!
★ Read the manual in the settings screen.
★Now free! Thanks for everything.
To call WidgetShade you have four options.
-Tap the app icon.
-Tap the notification in the notification bar (can be disabled)
-Use the trigger area (can be disabled)
-Create a shortcut in your home launcher to any screen (Perfect for minimalistic home screens)
The trigger area is a white and blue zone that by default appears at the bottom right of your screen, but it can be configured. Tap it or slide your finger over it to activate WidgetShade. In the application settings, you can change the position and size of the trigger area, its visibility, or completely disable it.
To avoid android from closing WidgetShade when it runs out of memory, you have two options.
Enable "Show notification" in the options ; or
Go to Android Settings, then to Accessibility and enable WidgetShade
Enabling the accessibility service will prevent WidgetShade from being closed. It will not access any personal information, even if the standard android warning says that it may do that.
Widgets shown in the screenshots: Digical, Elixir2, Eye in the sky, retroClock, Gmail, and Top Contacts. These are independent applications, downloadable from the Play Store and I am not related to them in any way.
Italian: Davide Baraglia
All the widgets shown in the screenshot are included as examples. After reading the documentation, you can create your own widgets! Widget scripts are stored at /sdcard/NowWidgets/scripts/
To configure it, run the "Now Widgets - Script" app and tap the "install sample scripts". Then exit, and add a "Now Widgets- Script" widget to your home screen.
Do you need more options or commands? Tell me!
Did you create a new widget script? Post it here!
NOTE: This is a very preliminary app. I may not work correctly on your device. I recommend having busybox installed to do more advanced things, but all the provided examples should work without it.
Please visit the app thread at xda to make suggestions or for more information: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=41139142