GO Contacts EX Black & Green Theme
by Bean Storm Apps
• Change the look of your Contacts and Phone Dialer.
• Black background on all pages with Green buttons & font.
• HOW TO INSTALL
• This theme will only work with GO Contacts EX. (FREE)
1.) You need the 'GO Contacts EX' application to use this theme. The download is FREE... Please download that prior to the installation of this theme.
2.) Once installation has completed, DO NOT press the 'Open' command, press 'Done'.
3.) Open GO Contacts EX, then navigate through the settings.
4.) Select Black & Green Theme and apply it!
• If you have any issues/problems please feel free to send us an email:
• Jellybean users email me for the compatable APK
Great theme for st patties day
• Follow Bean Storm Apps on Twitter for up to date app progress and Share your Ideas & Thoughts!
Received E-Mail contacts-list file has stored name, phone number, E-Mail address in your cell phone.
This contacts-list file is text file. And you open this file using a suitable program.
After installing this app, you have to read user agreement and agree.
Setup is simple. You just enter your name, Google E-Mail address, Google E-Mail password.
You use this App immediately.
[ Excellence in Security ]
This app is not connected to internet server computer for management.
Therefore, uesr information leaks by server hacking is not concerned.
User can directly manage your information, app's data. For this reason, this app provides excellent information security.
[ Notification ]
If this mobile phone is not yours, then you do not install this app to other people's mobile phone, please?
[ Introduce other Apps developed by AppDoor ]
* GPS/Call Tracking (Where are you? : 5 People, Soft Version : 4 People, Light Version : 3 People, Lite Version : 2 People)
* GPS/Call Tracker PRO-5 (including stored contacts list)
* "GPS/Call Tracking-Where are you?" Pro app shows family, friends, lovers and co-workers of the location information and cell phone call history(including stored contacts list).
* If you download this app, you will continue to be used free of charge.
( No monthly fee = 0 $ )
* This app can be tracking up to 5 people including you.
[ This app need to ]
- Location(Locale) and call history(call log) information those who need
- Your aging parent's life information those who need
- Your children's life(school,bullying) information those who need
- Suspicious person your spouse's life(Husband, Wife)
- Your lover's or friend life information those who need
- Your employee's working information those who need (This app provides manager mode)
- Detective agency : Find People, Adultery, Liaison, Fornication, Affair, Surveillance those who need
[ App Name ]
* GPS/Call Tracking-Where are U? ( 5 People Tracking )
* GPS/Call Tracking Soft Ver. ( 4 People Tracking )
* GPS/Call Tracking Light Ver. ( 3 People Tracking )
* GPS/Call Tracking Lite Version ( 2 People Tracking )
* GPS/Call Tracker PRO-5 Tracker ( 5 People Tracking )
* GPS/Call Tracker PRO-4 Tracker ( 4 People Tracking )
* GPS/Call Tracker PRO-3 Tracker ( 3 People Tracking )
* GPS/Call Tracker PRO-2 Tracker ( 2 People Tracking )
This quite simple application allows you to get back the photos of profiles of your WhatsApp contacts for use them as photo of profile on your telephone.
Use the menu to show the contacts which have no photo, or those who already have a photo, even if a contact already has a photo she can be better on her profile WhatsApp :)
Requested permissions are used to read and update contacts, the internet permission is used to display the ad.
** Regarding your comments, it is unfortunately not possible (technically) to automate importing photos for all your contacts **
Please, if this app is usefull for you, RATE IT ↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
Tags: sync contact, photo sync contacts caller profile picture messenger chat free
You can see where lives friends, family, coworker...
- Contact with same address are merged
- Possibility to display contacts from differents groups with differents colors
- Differents marker types: standard, start or contact name
- Click on a contact starts navigation or opens the contact in phonebook
- A button "Share" permit to send the map image to another application
- At first contact display, this location is saved, at next time it will be load faster
- Quick Action - Quick Contact Badge
- Facebook profile
- Only favorite contacts
- By Times contacted;
- By last time contacted;
- By display name.
How to add FavoriteContactsWidgetFree?
- Long press on your home screen.
- Select your FavoriteContactsWidget size and place it on your home screen.
Don't need to install a 3rd party application.
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FavoriteContactsWidget
You can select the contacts from your contact list and secure them.
Once you secure it will ask you to set up the password, and, without password you can't open those contacts.
In this way you don't need to worry if you have some special contact numbers, and, you don't want to let someone else know about those contacts in your list.
- User friendly UI
- Simple to use
- Password protected
To configure, add the account or check status, go to "Settings => Accounts".
Depending on how many friends you have, the first import might take a while, so be patient.
* Facebook allows me to use only the profile pictures. Other info cannot be synced. (eg. emails, phone numbers)
* Facebook users have the option to block one or all apps. If they opt for that, they will be EXCLUDED from your friends list.
Syncs all of your friends contact information including...
* First and Last Name
* Phone Number
* Email Address
* Facebook Account
* Twitter Account
* Home City
* Foursquare User ID
* Short Biography Text
To use this application, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. You can then "Add" a new account, and "Contact Sync for Foursquare" should appear in the list.
Some things to note:
1. Some friends may not display all the available contact information. For example, Facebook and Twitter Accounts are optional for Foursquare, so some Foursquare friends may not display these fields if they haven't supplied this information.
2. Some Android devices, such as newer Samsung phones, may not display some of the custom contact fields. such as the Facebook and Twitter Accounts. This information is still stored on your phone, but it just isn't visible. If this affects your phone, you may need to use a different Contacts app to display the missing fields. However, this should not affect standard fields such as Email Address and Phone Number - these should always be displayed if the Foursquare friend has supplied this information.
Like this application? Why don't you make a donation via the website?
LAPTOP MAG says addappt is one of "15 Best Android you are not using"
GIZMODO lists addappt as one its weeks best Android apps
ANDROID AND ME - "10 New Apps Worth Checking Out"
PHONEARENA - "addappt is the up-to-date intelligent address Book you have been waiting for on Android"
THE NEXT WEB - "16 Best New Android Apps"
addappt is your always up-to-date address book that updates instantly when friends change their contact information on their phone.
More recently updated with 'tapp' - send short and quick notifications and/or emoji as messages with a single tap.
Founded by early Microsoft and LinkedIn employees, addappt's iPhone app has been recognized by Walt Mossberg of the WSJ, NYT, Forbes, ABC, CNN, Business Insider, ZDNet, The Economic Times and as one of Business Insider's Top Business Apps, one of Business Insider's Best Productivity Apps and ZDNet's Best iOS Apps.
We are proud to now make addappt available on the Android as a replacement for your native contacts app.
PRIVACY (more on addappt.com)
- We DO NOT store your address book on our servers.
- We DO NOT spam any of your contacts.
- We DO NOT and will not sell any data to third party services. Never Ever.
- We connect users with verified emails only.
Support, Questions, Concerns, Criticism, Suggestions or Sheer Delight? We are available on Twitter @addappt | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or you want to help SIM Contacts to add support for your language , please email email@example.com , thanks.
* Load sim contacts
* Add new contact
* Modify contact
* Delete contact
* Send message
* Copy to phone
* Batch operation
* Support incoming calls to remind
* Searching by name
Let's face it, when it comes to Android, whether you like the official Facebook application or not it has one major flaw: no notifications! And this is even more true when you don't use any app for Facebook at all but just the browser, and yet want to keep updated. I frankly hate this: why would you have to check for updates yourself when you could get automatically notified whenever a notification from your Facebook account arrives, just as iPhone users do?
I decided to solve this issue for my own convenience, and so this is where this app chimes in: a lightweight and fast application to get notifications from Facebook, what you decide, at the interval you decide and reported as you decide. Nothing else, just as plain and simple as effective! Choose between general notifications, private messages, friend requests, events, birthdays, pokes, online friends and lost friendships and decide how to view the notifications:
* directly in the app, with the ability to like/comment/share/reshare/RSVP;
* open it in the official Facebook app;
* open it in FriendCaster (Free or Pro) if installed;
* open it in Seesmic, if installed;
* open it in Facebook Stream for Android, if installed;
* open it in the browser (full view, Touch or WAP version);
* or just open any other app you have installed (just opening the main activity of app, no custom behaviour)
The service can be started automatically at boot if you want, and a 1x1 widget is provided as well to explicitly request new notifications should you want to. 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets are also available to show counters of unread notifications. (NOTE: the widgets will NOT work if you move the app to SD). Notifications can be received in the notifications bar and as popup dialogs (by also unlocking and/or waking the screen, if necessary). Details on all the required permissions are at the end of this page.
Other features include: newsfeed, walls, pages, groups, checkin, photo/video upload and much more!
IMPORTANT: the app only gets NEW and UNREAD notifications, meaning it won't download, for example, all the notifications you already saw before launching the app or between refreshes.
Icon set realized by Elisa!
Thanks to Matthew for the Gingerbread status bar icons!
Spanish translation realized by Luis López Moreno (firstname.lastname@example.org; www.llmgraphics.com)
Danish translation realized by Rasmus
German translation realized by Carsten Schläger (email@example.com; http://carstiboy.blogsport.eu)
Dutch translation realized by Elroy Tirbeni (Specially for his love: Annelies)
Portuguese translation realized by Marcio Andrade (marciozomb13 - firstname.lastname@example.org)
Turkish translation realized by HuS (He falls in love with Gözde <3) (email@example.com)
Pull to refresh implemented thanks to this library: https://github.com/johannilsson/android-pulltorefresh
This application is not affiliated with Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
* android.permission.INTERNET: to get notifications from Facebook;
* android.permission.VIBRATE: for the optional vibrate functionality in notifications;
* android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to avoid making unneeded requests if the network is unavailable;
* android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD: to unlock the lockscreen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: to wake the screen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save pictures associated with notifications in the SD cache (the internal cache alone may be emptied arbitrarily and as such force the app to download the picture again, wasting bandwidth)
Known & loved by millions worldwide, Contacts+ is brought to you by the Contacts Plus Team - awarded ‘top developer’ by Google Play!
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS, BLOCK SPAMMERS
Contacts+ is a true all-in-one contacts, phone dialer, sms & call log app that makes it easy to connect with friends and block unwanted people or telemarketers via caller ID & block. Whether it’s a call or sms - you’re always in control over the people you connect.
PROTECT YOUR CONTACTS
In addition to blocking spam calls and sms, Contacts+ protects you with an integrated backup & sync service - easily backup your contacts, messages and call logs so you’ll never lose it again.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN
Above all, Contacts+ is private & customizable. Your contacts are yours and are never shared with anyone. You can make Contacts+ your own by selecting which features to use, change themes and customize it to fit your needs.
+ Caller ID
+ Calls & SMS block
+ Contacts, SMS and Call log backup
+ Quick actions for calls / SMS
+ Smart sort
+ 5 Themes
+ Grid / List contacts view
+ Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin & Foursquare integrated in your contacts
+ Facebook picture & birthday sync
+ Merge duplicate contacts
+ Customizable contacts widget
+ Fast dialer search
+ Android Wear support
We’d love to know what you think:
* Contacts+ may use data/WiFi for SMS and for caller ID and spam block. Carrier charges may apply
Simpler Contacts will fix it in few seconds!
With Simpler you can easily merge all your duplicate contacts and quickly find the contacts your need.
Simpler Contacts is your new contacts app that makes your address book light, smart and user friendly.
* Over 1,500,000 people love Simpler Contacts in all platforms :)
○ Simply merge all duplicate contacts!
○ Never lose your contacts again with Simpler Backup!
○ T9 Dialer - quickly search by name & numbers
○ Quickly call to your frequently used contacts
○ Clean & intuitive design - Android Lollipop L Style
SIMPLY MERGE DUPLICATE CONTACTS
○ Merge all duplicate contacts with one tap!
○ Find & merge contacts with similar names.
○ Find & Merge contacts with duplicate phone or email.
○ Remove contacts without name
○ Remove contacts without phone & email
○ Delete unused contacts
○ One tap to backup your contacts!
○ Quickly export your backups to Dropbox, Google Drive, Email
○ Never lose your contacts again
○ Beautiful dialer to call plus add new contacts
○ T9 Dialer - quickly search by name & numbers
○ Advanced contacts+ dialer in the same app
FAVORITES + CALL LOG
○ One tap to call your favorite contacts
○ Quickly call to your frequently used contacts
○ Quickly find the contacts you need
○ Filter contacts by Company & Job title
○ Filter contacts by upcoming birthday & creation date
○ We would love to hear your feedback
○ Let us know what do you think about Simpler Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you switch or lose your mobile phone, don’t worry! Just download the My Contacts app and transfer your contacts to your new phone.
You can also edit your contact list easily on the web at www.mycontacts-app.com
My Contacts is available as app for Android and iOS phones.
If you have an old phone, try out our "Transfer Contacts Web Tool” at www.mycontacts-app.com
The service is free of charge.
☆Fast and smooth
☆Smart T9 algorithm
☆Directly call/text to someone by swiping left/right
☆Various themes and plugins
This is a trial version with 5 days trial period. When the trial period expired, you will be asked to buy PRO version. You can still keep trying if you haven't decided to buy.
Help to translate to your language, please visit http://crowdin.net/project/dialer
CAUTION: It's dangerous to uninstall/disable stock contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls (911 etc.)!
• Long press the contacts button(at left-bottom corner of dialer view) to quick access favorites
• Dial "#" key to perform phone number searching
• Dial "*" key to display list of most frequently contacted contacts
• Swipe contact item left or right, to send SMS or make a call directly
Performs vibrate notification when outgoing call connected or call disconnected
Help exDialer to grant ability to clear missed call notifications
Customize icons of exDialer by creating shortcuts
Provides the location information of phone numbers
• Missed call notifications remained
For Android version above 4.3, you can go to system "Settings" -> "Security" -> "Notification access", and check "exDialer".
For others try "xMissedCall Patch" or "xMissedCall Plugin" if your phone is rooted.
• Unable to select SIM card ID when make a call on phones with Dual SIM cards.
Android SDK does not support Dual SIM cards. So, I have no way to solve this problem until Google release new SDK which supports Dual SIM cards.
Excellent MiUI rom
Translators on Crowdin
Piotrek Paszek --- Polish
dancer_69 --- Greek
Kayusumi --- Chinese Traditional
Filipe Garcia --- Portuguese
hopler --- Spanish
Илья Яковлев & Илья и Ася --- Russian
TweetyPeety --- German
scrpn30 --- French
Neo3000x --- Danish
crking --- Czech
0ftal --- Hebrew
gepardus --- Slovene
Alireza Afkar --- Persian
Стоян Иванов, Димитър Димитров --- Bulgarian
stegg, Alex --- Italian
giorgi-alonso --- Georgian
Özgürce --- Turkish
Turdo D. --- Romanian
Indiant --- Hungarian
alienyd --- Vietnamese
distan7 --- Indonesian
MariusOX --- Norwegian
machhho --- Arabic
janni_mz --- Latvian
Mihovil Stanic --- Croatian
pRo_lama --- Slovak
Planet X --- Dutch
dusttea, Sang Gu Bach --- Korean
Marko Kostic, Zoran Mihajlović --- Serbian
Ivan Katlianik --- Belarusian
iff2 --- Estonian
Ігор Омельчук --- Ukrainian
Vladimir Zemlianskij a.k.a sait0n --- Lithuanian
Eduard Babayan(edo248) --- Armenian
Tmallafre --- Catalan
All guys in XDA forum who give me great suggestions
Truedialer gives you instant access to relevant information about people you are about to call, and lets you save the information quickly into your phonebook for later use. And the best part? It’s completely FREE!
• Fast, accurate, and easy to use
• Quick dial for calling favorite contacts
• Access over 1.6 billion Contacts through our unique Truecaller search integration.
• No more unknown call records in your call log, we fill in the missing information for you (if available)
• T9 search (supports predictive text)
• Support for over 500 Dual SIM devices
• Search quickly
• Edit phone contacts for managing phonebook
Truedialer is brought to you by the Truecaller Team! More than 100M people around the world use Truecaller to help manage their contacts and calls, with millions more joining each month.
Please note: WiFi or data connection needed to lookup contacts outside your phonebook
We do not recommend uninstalling/disabling the stock contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls (911, 112, 999, 1XX etc)!
To make the best user experience for our users we need the following permissions; location (to filter out irrelevant search results depending on country location), contacts (the ability for users to manage their contacts within the app), and phone (to be able to directly call a phone number)
To learn more about why we require certain permissions please visit: http://www.truecaller.com/support#/Truedialer/a9
You can choose different backgrounds and widget opacity. Specially useful if your launcher can hide the notification bar or with widgetlocker.
You can configure nearly everything. ADW and LauncherPro icon sets can be used.
Also you can set privacy settings or blacklist apps to fine tune what and how you want your notifications shown.
Enable it in accessibility settings.
For more information,to leave comments or if you find bugs, please visit the Developer's website (xda forum).
★This PRO version will allow you to get extra pages, make the bottom buttons invisible, change the background transparency and allows you to change the number of rows and columns in each page!
★ Read the manual in the settings screen.
★Now free! Thanks for everything.
To call WidgetShade you have four options.
-Tap the app icon.
-Tap the notification in the notification bar (can be disabled)
-Use the trigger area (can be disabled)
-Create a shortcut in your home launcher to any screen (Perfect for minimalistic home screens)
The trigger area is a white and blue zone that by default appears at the bottom right of your screen, but it can be configured. Tap it or slide your finger over it to activate WidgetShade. In the application settings, you can change the position and size of the trigger area, its visibility, or completely disable it.
To avoid android from closing WidgetShade when it runs out of memory, you have two options.
Enable "Show notification" in the options ; or
Go to Android Settings, then to Accessibility and enable WidgetShade
Enabling the accessibility service will prevent WidgetShade from being closed. It will not access any personal information, even if the standard android warning says that it may do that.
Widgets shown in the screenshots: Digical, Elixir2, Eye in the sky, retroClock, Gmail, and Top Contacts. These are independent applications, downloadable from the Play Store and I am not related to them in any way.
Italian: Davide Baraglia
All the widgets shown in the screenshot are included as examples. After reading the documentation, you can create your own widgets! Widget scripts are stored at /sdcard/NowWidgets/scripts/
To configure it, run the "Now Widgets - Script" app and tap the "install sample scripts". Then exit, and add a "Now Widgets- Script" widget to your home screen.
Do you need more options or commands? Tell me!
Did you create a new widget script? Post it here!
NOTE: This is a very preliminary app. I may not work correctly on your device. I recommend having busybox installed to do more advanced things, but all the provided examples should work without it.
Please visit the app thread at xda to make suggestions or for more information: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=41139142