- Quick Action - Quick Contact Badge
- Facebook profile
- Only favorite contacts
- By Times contacted;
- By last time contacted;
- By display name.
How to add FavoriteContactsWidgetFree?
- Long press on your home screen.
- Select your FavoriteContactsWidget size and place it on your home screen.
Don't need to install a 3rd party application.
Follow on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FavoriteContactsWidget
GO Contacts EX Black & Green Theme
by Bean Storm Apps
• Change the look of your Contacts and Phone Dialer.
• Black background on all pages with Green buttons & font.
• HOW TO INSTALL
• This theme will only work with GO Contacts EX. (FREE)
1.) You need the 'GO Contacts EX' application to use this theme. The download is FREE... Please download that prior to the installation of this theme.
2.) Once installation has completed, DO NOT press the 'Open' command, press 'Done'.
3.) Open GO Contacts EX, then navigate through the settings.
4.) Select Black & Green Theme and apply it!
• If you have any issues/problems please feel free to send us an email:
• Jellybean users email me for the compatable APK
Great theme for st patties day
• Follow Bean Storm Apps on Twitter for up to date app progress and Share your Ideas & Thoughts!
Received E-Mail contacts-list file has stored name, phone number, E-Mail address in your cell phone.
This contacts-list file is text file. And you open this file using a suitable program.
After installing this app, you have to read user agreement and agree.
Setup is simple. You just enter your name, Google E-Mail address, Google E-Mail password.
You use this App immediately.
[ Excellence in Security ]
This app is not connected to internet server computer for management.
Therefore, uesr information leaks by server hacking is not concerned.
User can directly manage your information, app's data. For this reason, this app provides excellent information security.
[ Notification ]
If this mobile phone is not yours, then you do not install this app to other people's mobile phone, please?
This quite simple application allows you to get back the photos of profiles of your WhatsApp contacts for use them as photo of profile on your telephone.
Use the menu to show the contacts which have no photo, or those who already have a photo, even if a contact already has a photo she can be better on her profile WhatsApp :)
Requested permissions are used to read and update contacts, the internet permission is used to display the ad.
** Regarding your comments, it is unfortunately not possible (technically) to automate importing photos for all your contacts **
Please, if this app is usefull for you, RATE IT ↑ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ↑
Tags: sync contact, photo sync contacts caller profile picture messenger chat free
You can see where lives friends, family, coworker...
- Contact with same address are merged
- Possibility to display contacts from differents groups with differents colors
- Differents marker types: standard, start or contact name
- Click on a contact starts navigation or opens the contact in phonebook
- A button "Share" permit to send the map image to another application
- At first contact display, this location is saved, at next time it will be load faster
You can select the contacts from your contact list and secure them.
Once you secure it will ask you to set up the password, and, without password you can't open those contacts.
In this way you don't need to worry if you have some special contact numbers, and, you don't want to let someone else know about those contacts in your list.
- User friendly UI
- Simple to use
- Password protected
To configure, add the account or check status, go to "Settings => Accounts".
Depending on how many friends you have, the first import might take a while, so be patient.
Starting with May 2015, Facebook permanently removed the ability to retrieve the complete friend list.
Now you can only sync the friends that also use this app (or who just manually authorized it to read it's photo) making this app not very useful.
Sorry, there's no way around this.
If you still want to use this app for close friends, you can ask them to authorize this app by clicking this link: http://contact-sync.weednet.ro
LAPTOP MAG says addappt is one of "15 Best Android you are not using"
GIZMODO lists addappt as one its weeks best Android apps
ANDROID AND ME - "10 New Apps Worth Checking Out"
PHONEARENA - "addappt is the up-to-date intelligent address Book you have been waiting for on Android"
THE NEXT WEB - "16 Best New Android Apps"
addappt is your always up-to-date address book that updates instantly when friends change their contact information on their phone.
More recently updated with 'tapp' - send short and quick notifications and/or emoji as messages with a single tap.
Founded by early Microsoft and LinkedIn employees, addappt's iPhone app has been recognized by Walt Mossberg of the WSJ, NYT, Forbes, ABC, CNN, Business Insider, ZDNet, The Economic Times and as one of Business Insider's Top Business Apps, one of Business Insider's Best Productivity Apps and ZDNet's Best iOS Apps.
We are proud to now make addappt available on the Android as a replacement for your native contacts app.
PRIVACY (more on addappt.com)
- We DO NOT store your address book on our servers.
- We DO NOT store your tapp messages on our servers
- We DO NOT spam any of your contacts.
- We DO NOT and will not sell any data to third party services. Never Ever.
- We connect users with verified emails only.
Support, Questions, Concerns, Criticism, Suggestions or Sheer Delight? We are available on Twitter @addappt | email@example.com
Make 6degrees your default phonebook by dragging it to the bottom of your home screen.
Note:In order to connect you with your friends on 6degrees after you sign up, a one time access to your contacts is necessary. 6degrees will not share your contact details with anyone without your permission. If you do not sign up, your contacts will not be uploaded.
List of features:
* Free, instant contact updates when your friends change contact details on their 6degrees phonebook
* Search and discover people and places:
Search and get introduced to people through mutual contacts. Search and connect with anyone.
* Connect to your social networks and complete your profile
Complete your contact list by importing your Facebook and Google+ contacts into 6degrees.
* Total privacy:
You decide whether you and your contacts can be searched by others. Trust, hide or block selectively.
Syncs all of your friends contact information including...
* First and Last Name
* Phone Number
* Email Address
* Facebook Account
* Twitter Account
* Home City
* Foursquare User ID
* Short Biography Text
To use this application, go to your "Settings" menu and choose the "Accounts and Sync" option. You can then "Add" a new account, and "Contact Sync for Foursquare" should appear in the list.
Some things to note:
1. Some friends may not display all the available contact information. For example, Facebook and Twitter Accounts are optional for Foursquare, so some Foursquare friends may not display these fields if they haven't supplied this information.
2. Some Android devices, such as newer Samsung phones, may not display some of the custom contact fields. such as the Facebook and Twitter Accounts. This information is still stored on your phone, but it just isn't visible. If this affects your phone, you may need to use a different Contacts app to display the missing fields. However, this should not affect standard fields such as Email Address and Phone Number - these should always be displayed if the Foursquare friend has supplied this information.
Like this application? Why don't you make a donation via the website?
More Facebook extras...
[*] You will be notified when you receive notifications, messages and friend requests...
[*] Share your status immediately...
[*] Share links and comments…
[*] Share images and comments...
[*]Several options when setting the sync interval with Facebook...
[*] Disable notifications at any time you choose!
With this add-on, you will never miss interesting content with your friends on Facebook. With one click, all your new notifications will be shown in a small window. When you have new notifications, there will be a red number indicated in the top-right hand corner of the add-on icon.
!! Please note that the “Boat FBAdd-on” can only be used with Boat Browser V5.0 and above.
Find Boat Browser on the Google Play Store...
All Boat Browser Add-Ons can be accessed in the Side Toolbar after installation.
You can also manage your Add-Ons by launching “Menu”->”Add-Ons”
Other popular Boat Add-ons:
Free Add-On tools available right now... Customize YOUR Browser YOUR way!
• Boat Show IP Addon
• Boat Web2PDF Add-on
• Boat Tab History Add-on
• Boat URL Shortener Add-on
• Boat Password Manager Add-on
Our Add-Ons are “lightweight” and “fully customizable” in the Side Toolbar!
Any questions or concerns, PLEASE LET US KNOW! We are committed to providing you with the best browsing tools available...
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter - http://twitter.com/BoatBrowser
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/boatmobile
Website - http://www.boatmob.com/
It's the PRO Key for Contacts Dialer With this app installed, "Contacts Dialer" will be turned into PRO version. This app is not a standalone app, and do not have launcher icon or user interface.
Purchase it to support my work on "Contacts Dialer".Thank you.
** This is remove ads from free version **
** This is Allow all features on free version **
Let's face it, when it comes to Android, whether you like the official Facebook application or not it has one major flaw: no notifications! And this is even more true when you don't use any app for Facebook at all but just the browser, and yet want to keep updated. I frankly hate this: why would you have to check for updates yourself when you could get automatically notified whenever a notification from your Facebook account arrives, just as iPhone users do?
I decided to solve this issue for my own convenience, and so this is where this app chimes in: a lightweight and fast application to get notifications from Facebook, what you decide, at the interval you decide and reported as you decide. Nothing else, just as plain and simple as effective! Choose between general notifications, private messages, friend requests, events, birthdays, pokes, online friends and lost friendships and decide how to view the notifications:
* directly in the app, with the ability to like/comment/share/reshare/RSVP;
* open it in the official Facebook app;
* open it in FriendCaster (Free or Pro) if installed;
* open it in Seesmic, if installed;
* open it in Facebook Stream for Android, if installed;
* open it in the browser (full view, Touch or WAP version);
* or just open any other app you have installed (just opening the main activity of app, no custom behaviour)
The service can be started automatically at boot if you want, and a 1x1 widget is provided as well to explicitly request new notifications should you want to. 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets are also available to show counters of unread notifications. (NOTE: the widgets will NOT work if you move the app to SD). Notifications can be received in the notifications bar and as popup dialogs (by also unlocking and/or waking the screen, if necessary). Details on all the required permissions are at the end of this page.
Other features include: newsfeed, walls, pages, groups, checkin, photo/video upload and much more!
IMPORTANT: the app only gets NEW and UNREAD notifications, meaning it won't download, for example, all the notifications you already saw before launching the app or between refreshes.
Icon set realized by Elisa!
Thanks to Matthew for the Gingerbread status bar icons!
Spanish translation realized by Luis López Moreno (email@example.com; www.llmgraphics.com)
Danish translation realized by Rasmus
German translation realized by Carsten Schläger (firstname.lastname@example.org; http://carstiboy.blogsport.eu)
Dutch translation realized by Elroy Tirbeni (Specially for his love: Annelies)
Portuguese translation realized by Marcio Andrade (marciozomb13 - email@example.com)
Turkish translation realized by HuS (He falls in love with Gözde <3) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pull to refresh implemented thanks to this library: https://github.com/johannilsson/android-pulltorefresh
This application is not affiliated with Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
* android.permission.INTERNET: to get notifications from Facebook;
* android.permission.VIBRATE: for the optional vibrate functionality in notifications;
* android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to avoid making unneeded requests if the network is unavailable;
* android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD: to unlock the lockscreen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: to wake the screen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save pictures associated with notifications in the SD cache (the internal cache alone may be emptied arbitrarily and as such force the app to download the picture again, wasting bandwidth)
This app allows you to receive Android notifications in your browser. Instead of checking notifications directly on your phone, you can check them on your desktop while surfing the web. And starting with version 2.0 you can also see your notifications on other Android devices, for example notifications from your phone on your tablet.
In order to use the app you also need to install one the companion browser extensions:
ABOUT THIS APP
We developed the app as a part of a research project at the Human Computer Interaction group (http://www.hcilab.org) at the University of Stuttgart (Germany). The app uses a secure communication channel to transfer the notifications. We collect anonymous data to analyze the user interaction with notifications. The content of notifications or information about you is NOT stored in any way. We make sure that your privacy and anonymity are preserved. The collected data is ONLY used for research purposes. It is assured that there will be no attempt to misuse the data or identify any user. By downloading and using this app you support and contribute in our research. We thank in advance for your understanding and support.
Based on the collected data we published a scientific paper that was presented in the CHI 2014 conference (http://goo.gl/OXjjcb [PDF]).
We are very happy if you have feedback for us and/or report problems. But responding to comments in Google Play is very limited, so please send us a mail to email@example.com instead or post in our Google+ Commmunity (http://goo.gl/7eV2Wh). Thank you!
This is the new paid version, and you can still grab the free legacy version from http://goo.gl/lo1qv. Alternatively, you can just build from the source code(http://goo.gl/iDmJc) by yourself.
** Please make sure all the contacts and groups are managed via the Google Contacts(http://www.google.com/contacts), otherwise the groups might not be properly loaded. Because some OEM have changed the way how contacts are managed. **
The How To document is available at http://goo.gl/CkivN
* Add a list of contacts on your homescreen or lockscreen
* The list of contacts could be starred contacts, one of your contact groups or all contacts
* Resizable with default size to be 1 * 1, or 2 *2
* Directly dial your contacts without the quick action dialog. Phone number priority: Default -> Mobile -> Main...
* A large version with default size to 2 * 2, and a button at the bottom to directly launch the People app
* Sort your contacts by
** Times Contacted, the most frequently contacted appear at the top
** Last Time Contacted, the most recently contacted appear at the top
** Display Name
* A stack view based wiget(2*2) can show your contacts with larger images
* Option to customize how many contacts to be shown
For those who are complaining about the low resolutions, this widget will never try to download the contact photos for you and directly get photos from the system contacts database. If you have a low resolution pictures in your People app, then there is no chance this widget would find any higher resolution copy for you.
This is an open sourced Android widget built for Android 4.0.3+ devices(lockscreen widgets only works for 4.2+ devices). It allows users to quickly view your favourite/starred contacts or any groups via a resizable/scrollable contacts grid.
##NOTEs, if you encounter any issue please uninstall your currently installed app and then re-install from the Market##
* If you have multiple Google accounts synchronized to your device, the contact groups selection list would not distinguish where the group comes from
* Can not automatically refresh the widget when you make a change to the contact
KEYWORDS contact widget, widget, direct dial Like:ContactWidget ContactsWidget
You can choose different backgrounds and widget opacity. Specially useful if your launcher can hide the notification bar or with widgetlocker.
You can configure nearly everything. ADW and LauncherPro icon sets can be used.
Also you can set privacy settings or blacklist apps to fine tune what and how you want your notifications shown.
Enable it in accessibility settings.
For more information,to leave comments or if you find bugs, please visit the Developer's website (xda forum).
All the widgets shown in the screenshot are included as examples. After reading the documentation, you can create your own widgets! Widget scripts are stored at /sdcard/NowWidgets/scripts/
To configure it, run the "Now Widgets - Script" app and tap the "install sample scripts". Then exit, and add a "Now Widgets- Script" widget to your home screen.
Do you need more options or commands? Tell me!
Did you create a new widget script? Post it here!
NOTE: This is a very preliminary app. I may not work correctly on your device. I recommend having busybox installed to do more advanced things, but all the provided examples should work without it.
Please visit the app thread at xda to make suggestions or for more information: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=41139142
★This PRO version will allow you to get extra pages, make the bottom buttons invisible, change the background transparency and allows you to change the number of rows and columns in each page!
★ Read the manual in the settings screen.
★Now free! Thanks for everything.
To call WidgetShade you have four options.
-Tap the app icon.
-Tap the notification in the notification bar (can be disabled)
-Use the trigger area (can be disabled)
-Create a shortcut in your home launcher to any screen (Perfect for minimalistic home screens)
The trigger area is a white and blue zone that by default appears at the bottom right of your screen, but it can be configured. Tap it or slide your finger over it to activate WidgetShade. In the application settings, you can change the position and size of the trigger area, its visibility, or completely disable it.
To avoid android from closing WidgetShade when it runs out of memory, you have two options.
Enable "Show notification" in the options ; or
Go to Android Settings, then to Accessibility and enable WidgetShade
Enabling the accessibility service will prevent WidgetShade from being closed. It will not access any personal information, even if the standard android warning says that it may do that.
Widgets shown in the screenshots: Digical, Elixir2, Eye in the sky, retroClock, Gmail, and Top Contacts. These are independent applications, downloadable from the Play Store and I am not related to them in any way.
Italian: Davide Baraglia