Heads-up displays the latest notification as a floating popup, complete with full text and quick actions (4.1+).
Works on everything running Android 3.1 and newer.
You're in control: Heads-up has five pages of customization, so you'll get notified your way.
Pocket detection – when you get a message, Heads-up turns the screen on if you take your phone out of the pocket! (Kinda like AcDisplay. Note: this causes a tiny increase in battery usage if you get a ton of notifications)
Privacy on the lock screen (and in general - Heads-up doesn't even have internet permission, so it can't send your private data anywhere)
Oh, and it's known to work on some smartwatches.
However, Heads-up is NOT a lockscreen app, so don't expect it behave like the Lollipop lockscreen.
Heads-up notifications is available in over 20 languages, thanks to an awesome team of translators.
If you want to help translate, head to https://crowdin.com/project/heads-up
If no popups appear, please make sure that Heads-up shows up in the list of running services. If it doesn't, make sure you have enabled the service, and then reboot the phone.
If your device is running Android 4.2 or earlier, and you have other accessibility services running (such as Pushbullet), they might block Heads-up from receiving your notifications. Please try to disable them if Heads-up doesn't work.
Huawei, XIAOMI and MIUI users: please allow Heads-up to display popups under Settings > Apps > Downloaded > Heads-up. It might also be necessary to reset the app data/settings.
Uninstalling: If you find that the uninstall button is disabled, go to System Settings > Security > Device administrators > Heads-up, and tap Disable.
Other: Facebook Messenger, AcDisplay and PushBullet notification mirroring might conflict with Heads-up.
Heads-up is open-source!
If you want a feature, theme or something else, head to:
If you experience any issues or have feature requests, please open an issue at:
If the app crashes, please tap 'Report', then 'Send'. This makes it far easier to fix the issue.
* Easy access to text messages and missed calls
* Get Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Gmail notifications as bubbles on the screen
* Simply pop the bubble to read and reply
* Choose between different bubble styles
* Customize bubble colors
* Select one contact to show up as a heart, with super quick calling and texting
ONLY in Full version:
* More color options for the bubbles
* See how many times you've popped bubbles and compete with your friends
* Beautiful winter theme, with bubbles and amazing snow flakes
* Select up to three contacts that show up as hearts for quick access
* Add unlimited number of todo bubbles for easy reminders
* To install this live wallpaper select Menu -> Wallpaper -> Live wallpaper
* To have the bubbles float over your own background -> First set any picture as background -> Then set notification bubbles as your live wallpaper, and it will use your current static wallpaper as background.
* For best experience use the official Gmail, Twitter, and Facebook apps.
* If you have imported your contact pictures from Facebook, they might not show in the bubbles. This depends on how your phone vendor store the pictures.
Please give us feedback if you have some suggestions of improvements.
Follow us on Twitter @CommindAB http://twitter.com/CommindAB
Please note that this application uses the Android Market Licensing service to ensure that copies of this software are legal. If you do not have internet connection the first time running this application, you may see an Android Market icon in the background. If you do, then just lock your screen and validation will be retried.
UNINSTALL: just click the uninstall option in the app menu.
if the button is not working:
Go to SETTINGS->Location and Security-> Device Administrator and deselect the admin then uninstall normally
Please if you report a crash while using the app, pleas add your email so i can contact you to work together and fix it!
No memory drains!! no battery drains...just easy, simple and lighweight.
- Set different animations with glow effects!
- Set different colors for you contacts
- Set colors for your incoming app notifications!
- People Edge, easy contact shortcut and notifications in your homescreen!!!
XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-color-notifications-galaxy-s6-edge-t3043867
NOTIFICATION BAR DELUXE ADDS A NOTIFICATION BAR IN THE DROP DOWN MENU, EXTREMELY CUSTOMIZABLE AND RICH OF CONTROLS
HTC Devices may have problems with this app.
With Notification Bar Deluxe you can put in your notification bar:
-A LOT OF TOGGLES (System Settings, Apps, Contacts and much more)
These bars are super customizable and the toggles one allows the management of device LEDs.
-Softkeys (some physical buttons of Android devices)
-Auto Sync (Or Synchronize Now)
-Wi-Fi Access Point
-Run application (toggle that allows you to start an application)
-Task Manager (to close all apps with a simple click)
-Contact (call, invare a text message, an email, or view the details of a contact)
-Weather (see a notification wich contains information about your local weather)
-Power Settings (Rooted Devices will turn off, restart or put the device in recovery)
-Notes (Create notes)
-Events Settings (Start some instances of the Events Settings app)
-Forward (to navigate through the pages of toggles)
-Folder (to create a folder with the toggles)
All of these toggles can be added repeatedly several times.
The user will be able to choose which action to be performed at the click of a single toggle.
Each toggle has one or more possibile actions which in general are:
-Switch ON / OFF
-Open system setting associated with it
Notification Bar Deluxe allows the user to customize the toggles bar in many different ways.
-CHOOSE ONE OF THE DEFAULT THEMES OR DOWNLOAD THEM FROM MARKET
-Help in selecting ICON OF STATUS BAR BETWEEN:
--- White Battery Percentage
--- White / Black Battery Percentage with level indicator
--- Application icon
--- Android version Logo
--- Black / White Number of your Android version
-CHOOSE HOW DISPLAY TOGGLES:
--- Icon and text
-CHOOSE THE BACKGROUND COLOR
-CHOOSE THE STYLE OF BACKGROUND
-CHOOSE THE COLOR OF THE TEXT OF TOGGLES
-CHOOSE TEXT SIZE OF TOGGLES
-SET VIBRATION WHEN YOU CLICK ON TOGGLE
-SET DEVICE LEDS FOR SOME SYSTEM EVENTS
Notification Bar Deluxe allows you use device leds for some system settings
BAR OF WEATHER
Notification Bar Deluxe allows you to display a notification that contains information about the local weather fully costumizable and wich uses the themes of Widgets Now.
BAR OF NOTE
With Notification Bar Deluxe, you can create notes that will appear in the list of notifications.
These notes can be customized with themes and images to differentiate them.
-Your location: required to get the user's location used for weather informations
-Network Communication: required to enable or disable all connections by toggles
-Your Personal Information: required to read the information about selected contacts
-Storage: required to write application data on external memory (such as backup settings)
-Services that cost you money: required to use the toggle that allows you to make calls to contacts or send sms or email.
-Hardware Controls: necessary to use the flashlight
-System Tools: required to access and display the system settings
-Development Tools: necessary for development operations
-Your Accounts: required for synchronization of accounts by clicking on toggles
When Open Notifications does not work,please try Open Notifications2.
This app open the status bar (notification bar) when this app turn on.
Register on the home screen and launcher, you can easily open the notification.
you can control the bar with one hand easily.
Please check our another app called "OPEN NOTIFICATIONS+MEMO" adding the memo function.
-We support to Android 4.2.2. (v1.3.0 or later)
-V1.3.1 has been reverted fast start-up support. v1.3.0 faster startup version will be released as a separate app.
-I put it back faster part
-Android 4.2.2 Support
-Speed and startup app
-Please use widgets docomo SH-03C is (LYNX 3D)
-Added Widget from ver 1.2.0
-Correspondence for Docomo SH-03C(LYNX 3D)
This update brings a completely new and unique design with a lot of new possibilities. The design is more streamlined and is aimed at giving you the best possible experience!
AcDisplay is a new way of handling notifications in Android. It will let you know about new notifications by showing a minimal, beautiful screen, allowing you to open them directly from the lock screen. And if you want to see what\'s going on, you can simply take your phone out of your pocket to view all the latest notifications, in a similarly pleasing and minimalistic manner.
Q: What Android version is supported?
A: Currently, 4.4+ but i'm working on it.
Q: I have installed this app but can't find Pocket mode. Where's it?
A: It's in my to-do list. Be patient and stay tuned.
Q: How to uninstall it?
A: Go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators and uncheck AcDisplay. You can now uninstall AcDisplay normally.
Google plus community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/102085470313050914854
Thread on XDA-Developers: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2641557
Tags: Notification, Time, Instant Access, Message, Unlock, Detect, Time, Clock, Gestures, Beautiful
• Metro Notifications displays non-intrusive hover notification banners on your device.
• Metro Notifications can notify you for any app
• You can swipe the notification to the right to dismiss it, to the left to dismiss all notifications, or click it to launch it.
• Custom colors for each app.
• Pebble Watch support
Google+ beta community : https://plus.google.com/communities/114726077366703351611
Support page : http://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky
Follow us :
You need to activate Metro Notifications's accessibility service/notification access for it to be able to notify you. Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for Metro Notifications to be able to process them.
Best of all, it's very simple to use and you only need to click on the tone that you like to set it as WhatsApp tone, ringing tone or message. The application is free and you will be able to share the sounds on Facebook, Twitter, applications for sharing and obviously in WhatsApp.
NEW: Apex Notifier now supports Android Wear devices!
Check the battery level of your phone straight from your wrist. There's no need to take the phone out of your pocket just to see how much battery is remaining. When an Android Wear watch is connected to your phone, a battery card appears on the watch that shows you the current battery level and charging status. To set up, just launch Apex Notifier on your phone and turn on Battery > Show on Android Wear. To customize the experience, you may control when the battery card shows up (e.g., when not charging or the battery drops below a certain threshold). You'll also find options to show additional battery information like health, temperature, and voltage.
When used with Apex Launcher Pro, unread counts will show up in badges on application icons. Please enable Apex Notifier in Apex Settings > Notification settings.
When used with DashClock Widget, Apex Notifier displays useful information from various sources. Please enable Apex Notifier in DashClock Extensions > Add Another Extension > Apex Notifier. You may enable up to 5 extensions for DashClock.
• Missed Calls
• Unread SMS
• Calendar Appointments
• HTC Mail
• Samsung Email
• K-9/Kaiten Mail
• Battery Level
• Stock Email
• Google Hangouts (Android 4.3+)
• WhatsApp (Android 4.3+)
• Google Play (Android 4.3+)
• Google Voice
• Unread SMS provides the number of unread messages, not unread conversations.
• Gmail unread count requires Gmail version 4.0.5 or higher.
• If you update Gmail or install K-9/Kaiten Mail after installing Apex Notifier, you may have to re-install Apex Notifier to get proper permissions.
• You do not need this extension for Aqua Mail. Just turn on external notifiers in Apex Launcher Pro, and you will see the unread count badge.
• Battery level will be displayed in a numeric badge on Battery apps (the Settings app by default) in Apex Launcher Pro. Some battery settings (e.g., status, time, details) are only applicable for DashClock.
• Notification data for Email, Google Voice, and Starbucks are retrieved from widgets. Please set up your account in those apps first. Depending on how often each app refreshes its widget, data may not be updated in real time.
• Features listed under Labs are experimental and may stop working in the future.
• When used with Apex Launcher Pro, please install Apex Launcher before installing Apex Notifier.
• Apex Notifier only works with official versions of Apex Launcher Pro (2.3+). Please do not ask for support if you are using a modified or pirated version.
For now, only apps listed above are supported. Integration with additional apps may be implemented in the future if there is official API or public content provider.
Developers: Apex Launcher Pro also supports notifications from other apps. Please check out the notifications API at http://goo.gl/NC8EO
• Your current local weather
• Missed calls and unread text messages
• Your next calendar appointment
• Unread Gmail inbox or priority inbox conversations
• Your next scheduled alarm
To add the widget to your Android 4.2 device's lock screen, first make sure that "Enable widgets" is turned on in your security settings. Then, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the "+" icon. Finally, select "DashClock" to customize and add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Developers: DashClock is extensible! Visit the open source project at http://code.google.com/p/dashclock to learn more or just check out the source.
Have a bug report or feature request? Just find the issue or file a new one here: http://code.google.com/p/dashclock/issues/list
Note: This is the free version, a complete version with all sounds included is available in the Google Play store for $1 USD.
Star Trek is an American science fiction entertainment franchise from creator Gene Roddenberry. Back in 1964, Gene Roddenberry proposed science fiction series that would become Star Trek, it was originally touted as a western with the name "Wagon Train to the Stars", but it would soon be known to the world as Star Trek. Each episode was intended to be a suspenseful adventure story as well as functioning as a morality tale. Almost all Star Trek stories feature humans and aliens that serve as members of "starfleet", which is a space-borne humanitarian and peacekeeping armada of the United Federation of Planets. The original Star Trek followed the adventures of James T. Kirk and his crew aboard the Starship Enterprise. (an exploration vessel of a 23rd-century). The main characters always feature altruistic values which must applied to difficult situations such as war and peace, authoritarianism, class warfare, economics and so forth. Complete works of Star Trek to date include: Star Trek: The Original Series, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Star Trek: Voyager and Star Trek: Enterprise as well as the Star Trek film series. The genre has certainly been a cult cult phenomenon for decades, Fans of the franchise are called Trekkies or Trekkers. Spin off of the franchise include games, figurines, novels, toys, and comics, thanks for visiting!
Mode "Do not disturb"
Set a schedule where your device remains silent.
Turn on the flash of your camera when receiving a message, a call, an email, a notification from any installed application (Android 4.3+), ...
You can assign a profile to all connected / plugged peripheral.
Headset (wired or wireless), Wifi, Bluetooth device, charger, car kit, etc …
When multiple profiles are applied, the ringer mode selected is the louder and the security mode the more permissive
Each profile can change the ringer mode of the device (silent, vibrate, ring).
Activate the safety management of your device by the Notification Center so you can enable or disable the lock code of your device for each profile.
Warning: you can't enable security management if your local storage is encrypted (default for Android 5.0+).
Once your device is encrypted, you can't disable security anymore
- Unlock your device when you get home
- Change the ringer to vibrate when arriving at the office
- Change the ringer mode, and unlock your device only once when your headset is connected. It will automatically lock when you unplugged from.
- Once the user "Do Not Disturb" enabled, you can disable it for the night or permanently from notifications
- You can disable flashligh notifications during silent mode
- When you first launch the application, the current ring style will be considered the default.
- Switch off wifi and bluetooth, disconnect all wire in order to select a ring style and set it as default
- The application must have access to the notifications to activate flashlight when receiving a Google notification.
- Disable the security settings to more easily uninstall the application
Please ensure that you have Pebble Notification Settings enabled in to have Notification access. Tap on the Settings button in the Action bar, select "Enable notification access" and ensure that it's switched on in the list.
NOTE: This app is only for phones with Android 4.3 or above.
Please try the free version before going pro! Keep free version installed when going pro!
• Custom interaction settings (Swipe left, right, double tap,...) to
• Expand messages, clear notifications, open in xHalo, setup reminder,..
• Wake screen on notification
• Smart Wake screen on pickup
• Custom app settings (Text filter, sound, wake screen..)
• QuickReply for WhatsApp, Line, Hangouts... (4.3+, If app supports it)
• QuickReply unlimited message length
• Heads-up Quick Replies backgrounds
• Heads-up Quick Replies send buttons
• Show only messages with QuickReply
• Custom style settings like popup size, order, custom background colors
• Lockscreen themes (Transparent white/black. Not customizable yet)
• Icon pack support! (Nova, Go, ADW,...)
• Contact icons and shape
• Smooth animations
• Text colors, maximum text lines
• Hide heads-up in fullscreen apps
• Hide heads-up in landscape
• Unlimited text filter words
• Quiet hours: Silence and not wake screen
• Custom timeout settings for popup
• Privacy settings for apps
• Notification priority settings
• Backup & restore functionality
• And more...
INFO & SUPPORT:
• Google Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/116889198622676982632
• XDA forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2794876
• Please note that not all e-mails can be replied instantly. But I will try to fix every bug asap.
During the intensive game, or during hard work - Heads Up! will always save your day.
This app will let you receive floating notifications from selected apps which you will be able to dismiss at any time, also dismissing original notifications, if you want.
You can disable notifications at certain apps, or at certain hours (Pro version only).
You can choose to show a menu, direct dial or direct message for each contact.
You can choose from multiple themes for your contacts. You can even create your own themes or download some made by the community. Visit the web page for more info.
★You can choose the contacts manually or from your call log.
To show the sidebar, enable it and then swipe your finger from the bottom-right corner of your phone into the screen.
If the main app shows when triggering the sidebar, please press the Update button.
★If the sidebar trigger icon disappears when the phone has low memory, please go to the system Settings-> Accessibility and enable Contacts Notification. This will avoid this problem.
★This app is completely free, but you will find the option to donate in the app itself, if you wish so. Thank you!
★★★★★To get more information, please go to http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2149528 ★★★★★
All the widgets shown in the screenshot are included as examples. After reading the documentation, you can create your own widgets! Widget scripts are stored at /sdcard/NowWidgets/scripts/
To configure it, run the "Now Widgets - Script" app and tap the "install sample scripts". Then exit, and add a "Now Widgets- Script" widget to your home screen.
Do you need more options or commands? Tell me!
Did you create a new widget script? Post it here!
NOTE: This is a very preliminary app. I may not work correctly on your device. I recommend having busybox installed to do more advanced things, but all the provided examples should work without it.
Please visit the app thread at xda to make suggestions or for more information: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=41139142
★This PRO version will allow you to get extra pages, make the bottom buttons invisible, change the background transparency and allows you to change the number of rows and columns in each page!
★ Read the manual in the settings screen.
★Now free! Thanks for everything.
To call WidgetShade you have four options.
-Tap the app icon.
-Tap the notification in the notification bar (can be disabled)
-Use the trigger area (can be disabled)
-Create a shortcut in your home launcher to any screen (Perfect for minimalistic home screens)
The trigger area is a white and blue zone that by default appears at the bottom right of your screen, but it can be configured. Tap it or slide your finger over it to activate WidgetShade. In the application settings, you can change the position and size of the trigger area, its visibility, or completely disable it.
To avoid android from closing WidgetShade when it runs out of memory, you have two options.
Enable "Show notification" in the options ; or
Go to Android Settings, then to Accessibility and enable WidgetShade
Enabling the accessibility service will prevent WidgetShade from being closed. It will not access any personal information, even if the standard android warning says that it may do that.
Widgets shown in the screenshots: Digical, Elixir2, Eye in the sky, retroClock, Gmail, and Top Contacts. These are independent applications, downloadable from the Play Store and I am not related to them in any way.
Italian: Davide Baraglia