***Read instructions carefully and watch video regarding installation process***
My WebOS is a beautifully designed skin based on LG Smart TV’s Webos. This skin provides a whole new look to your phone.
-Displays current time, day and date.
-Get access to camera, gallery, phone, and texts from the home screen.
-Easy to install.
-Customizable widget on tap action.
-changeable color of tiles.
-Zooper Widget Pro.
-A custom launcher.(I recommend Nova Launcher)
-5 Minutes of time.
-Install this skin
-Set your launcher grid to 6X2 (6 rows, 2 columns), disable inner and outer margin, disable dock and notification bar.
-Add Zooper widgets to Home screen of size as shown in last screenshot.( one of 2X4 and one of 2X2)
-Set widget on tap actions and you’re done..
For any suggestions or bug report write a review or an email, we will get in contact as soon as possible.
Apex settings and the like:
Gliglia Vertical 10x10
Background single screen without scrolling
Resize any widget
Fill widget only vertical
Overlay widget active
We install the package and we set its widget like this:
Top widget trasparent 10x5
Notifications trasparent 10x3
Player trasparent 10x2
Enjoy the skin.
For the original background you can find it here ': https://www.dropbox.com/s/fp8oyocmk9o503c/Wallpaper 20Zooper%%% 20Trasparent 20Skin.jpg
Credits: Icons used in screenshots SmallWhites by Jeppe Foldager, Battery icon font by Paul Chandler, Themer Map font by Bill Surowiecki (Themer/Mycolorscreen)
If you like my work, please rate and review it on the store and if you have any problems or questions please send me an email before posting a negative review. Hopefully we can sort it out together :)
*** ONLY USABLE WITH ZOOPER WIDGET PRO 2.42 AND LATER WITH MEDIA UTILITIES ***
--- Screen Setup ---
Recommended Screen Setup in your favorite custom launcher is
9 rows, 6 columns
Hide Icon Labels
Widget Overlay active
--- Calendar Widget ---
If you add one of the calendar-type widgets, remember to select your own calendars which you want to have displayed on that widget.
--- News Widget ---
News widget is just the background. You have to overlay it with a news widget of your choice.
--- Dock Widget ---
Dock widget is just the background. You can overlay it with the shortcuts you want/need
--- Music / Media Utilities Setup ---
Also make sure you have Media Utilities installed and configured to work with Zooper. If you haven't, install it from here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.batescorp.notificationmediacontrols.alpha.
Open the app and go to Settings. Now make sure that "Zooper" is checked under "Application Integration" and also that "Make coverart available" under "Experimental features" is active. Set "Coverart size" to 400 and "Coverart Shape" to rectangle. Last but not least enable the "Send Song Progress" option.
This skin requires the latest UCCW application, this is not a standalone apk. You can get the UCCW app from here:
1. Install the apk
2. Select to add a widget
3. Find UCCW Widgets
4. Select to add a 4x1 Widget
5. Select to add Shadow Clock
6. Resize to your liking
If for whatever reason the skin does not show up try these procedures.
1. Open titanium backup and preform a back up on Shadow Clock
2. Unistall Shadow Clock via Titanium Backup
3. Then restore via TiBu, App Only
4. Then re-attempt the Instructions.
Follow the same instructions as root users, except use the application Carbon to back up the application.
If you need anymore help please send me an Email, I'll be more than happy to help you!
Weather Now is a fabulous combination of weather live wallpaper, which animates local weather, time of day and season on ANY custom background, and a set of beautiful weather widgets!
Based on an original idea, Weather Now lets you pick image from your gallery (or use one of embedded images) and put animation of your current weather right over it on your home screen. Easy-to-setup, customizable and beautiful weather widgets will also bring you all local weather info you need, including detailed weather conditions, hourly and 10-days forecast.
Gorgeous Weather Live Wallpaper
★ Local or custom weather animations over any image from your gallery
★ Animated sun, moon, rain, snow, stars, clouds, lightning, fog and frost
★ Stunning weather effects like raindrops or snowflakes on screen
★ Time of day, seasons and color animations
★ Cool color effects and photo filters like winter, spring, summer, autumn, sepia, b&w and neon
★ Manual control of brightness, contrast, saturation and hue
★ Embedded image gallery
★ Special 3D panoramic mode
★ Easy-to-use settings with interactive preview
★ Daydream support
★ More features inside!
Beautiful Weather Widgets
★ Customizable backgrounds, colors and fonts
★ Customizable units, formats and application shortcuts
★ Home screen and lock screen layouts
★ Easy-to-use settings with interactive preview
★ Customizable weather update interval
★ Several different weather providers (including AccuWeather and Weather Underground)
Local Weather Forecast
★ Current weather conditions, RealFeel, high and low temp
★ 10-days forecast
★ Hourly forecast
★ Today, tonight and tomorrow predictions
★ Humidity, Pressure, Precipitation, UV, Wind Speed and Direction information
★ Sunset and Sunrise information
All weather effects can be tuned for your taste. Clouds, snow and rain depend on current wind speed and direction. Moon shows actual moon phase.
You can choose between real weather conditions or pick whatever you want right now. You can easily create your own live wallpapers such as snowfalls, rainstorms, lightning storms, frosted windows, rainy screens, sunny days with delighted sun-rays and so on.
All effects and animations can be applied to ANY image from your gallery, whether it is a real photo or your favorite wallpaper. Full HD ready, no quality loss!
Weather Now works well on both phone and tablet devices, uses low system resources and conserves your battery life!
Widgets cannot be used when installed on SD, it's a system requirement. To add Weather & Clock info, please open your apps, switch to widgets tab and search for Weather Now widgets there. Long-tap on a widget you want and drag it onto your home screen.
You can adjust Sun and Moon positions depending on your current background with your fingers. Drag them slowly!
Raindrops can be cleaned from screen by your fingers too!
Battery and RAM usage could be more than expected for live wallpaper because of settings with interactive preview and widgets. You do not have to worry about it, Android manages memory by itself.
In order to use automatic location, Google Location Service should be enabled in system settings. If you want to manually set your location but unable to find your city, try to type it in English, please.
COARSE LOCATION required to locate automatically and correctly animate current weather and time of day
FULL INTERNET ACCESS required to get local forecast
STORAGE required to support custom backgrounds
Please Rate & Comment!
For any questions, suggestions or bug reports please email us at email@example.com
Hamster Beat Team.
*You must have Zooper widget pro installed to use this app.
*All widgets were created on a 5x8 nova grid. The simple way to load them is to make sure your desktop grid is set to 5x8 and then start by loading a 5x2 blank Zooper template to your screen and then resize it to fit. Then click on it and go into Zooper and choose the widget you would like to use from the Voidz Collection V2.
If you have any issues with scaling or sizing, please feel free to email me and I can help you get the widgets looking right! Also please share, rate and comment if you enjoy the widgets!!
A very lightweight and highly customizable widget engine with powerful visual widget editor.
1. Provides a new way to DIY widgets for Android.
2. Cross-platform widget: the widget you create on PC can run both on Windows and Android platform.
More than 1000 widgets created for PC can be used on your Android device or Tablet! You can search on the official XWidget or on DeviantART.
XWidget for Android Beta only support:
Image/Text/NumbImage/Rotator Controls, and DateTimeCore/WeatherCore/BatteryCore. We are developing more controls and cores.
3. All the widgets can be resized on Android 4.0+,otherwise you need custom launchers that support this function like ADW, Apex, GO Launcher, Nova etc.
4. Visualization widget designer for Windows PC: you can create your own widgets with XWidgetDesigner for Windows,and One-key to send the widget to your Android Device to preview or run.
5. Supports hotspots.
6. Runs on devices with old OS, Android 2.1+
7. Few resources taken: running the widget only needs 6-12M RAM, not using the CPU in peacetime.
8. Very lightweight and Battery Friendly: Do not run any code or action after lock screen , has no effect to the lifetime of the battery.
9. Online widget gallery: One-touch to download and install widgets from online gallery. Large number of widgets in online gallery, updated daily.
Long press to delete the widget.
10. Accuweather.com weather service for the weather widgets with up to 15 days forecast.
11. All the widgets use the original file extension ".xwp" of XWidget.
NO EXTRA ".apk" files are installed in your phone.
12. Requires only a few Permissions : only needs to write in external storage and access network Permissions.
13. Totally FREE .
Without any residual background services and processes: When closing the widget it will completely exit without any permanent backstage to slow down the system.
1x1, 1x2, 1x4, 1x5, 2x1, 2x2, 2x4, 3x1, 3x2, 3x3, 3x4, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1, 5x2.
write external storage - to save and load widgets.
accsess network state - for weather data and download widget from gallery.
device id and call information - Google's Admob need this permission,but you can disable all banners in widget list activity menu. NO PAYMENT IS REQUIRED!
XWidget for Android Beta only support Image/Text/NumbImage/Rotator Controls, and DateTimeCore/WeatherCore/BatteryCore. We are developing to add more controls and cores.
How install widgets on Android phones: http://bbs.xwidget.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3776
Geman by Dagedee
Hungarian by Szabó István
If you can help to translate,please download this english language file: http://sdrv.ms/1eZcXmW
Do not use any "Kill processes" or "Release memory" app to kill the XWidget's process , Doing this will cause the clock widgets stop update. Or You can add XWidget to the ignore list .
An all new Zooper Widget for CrapCons icon pack!
ZooperCrap is a collection of 17 (More coming soon) Zooper Widget Pro skins made by Adam Caine specially for the CrapCons icon pack.
Get the CrapCons Icon pack here : http://goo.gl/0J75LJ
!!!!!!!!! READ ME FIRST !!!!!!!!!
In order to have the crappy media player widget, follow the steps given below:
1. First you're going to need to download Media Utilities from the Playstore ( http://goo.gl/Ct2o28) Please bear in mind this is a beta it runs consistently well, if a little slow at times however, for me the app apparently force closes when flicking quickly through google music, there is no noticable effect, the music is not interupted the app appears to continue to run normally you just get the error message as far as I can tell, other than that all seems well.
2. Open up Media Utilities-Menu-Settings the first bit "Notification Configuration" is self explanatory, Although personally I don't understand why these settings are here as I, and I thought all other Android users had a native notification system which enables you to interact with your media player through the notification shade I may be wrong though or there may be some other purpose, anyway, for this reason I leave all these boxes under "Notification Configuration" unchecked as I don't need notifying twice since my ROM already does it better and more beautiful!
3. So this is the important bit, still in settings check the following boxes
Attempt direct control ☑︎
Make coverart available ☑︎
Send Song Progress ☑︎
That's it! Exit out of Media Utilities, apply your ZooperCrap Media Widget of choice and enjoy.
!!!!! Important Information Notice !!!!!
Please read this paragraph before downloading this application.
YOU MUST HAVE ZOOPER WIDGET PRO INSTALLED FOR THIS TO WORK, it is not a standalone application, it is simply a skin for the paid application Zooper Widget Pro. The free version of Zooper does not allow you to add third party skins like this.
Zooper Widget Pro, can be found here:
Adam Caine- https://plus.google.com/u/0/105346240706625822984/posts
Harshit Dwivedi- https://plus.google.com/u/0/+HarshitDwivedi_dagger/posts
After install - Add a 4x2 or 5x2 widget on screen, and find it in the skin list.
You must use another launcher than the stock one.
I use Apex Launcher, set to 10x8 on these screens.
And tick off the gaps horizontal and vertical.
UCCW 2.1.2 or higher is required: http://goo.gl/TZgw0
Uccw skins are automatic setups for widgets made with the app UCCW (Ultimate Custom Clock Widget).
With these skins you don't have to sit and set up widgets by yourself. Just install the skins and they will appear in the skins list, when applying a new uccw widget.
The nine skins included are two Calendar, Weather, Home, Music, Apps, two Location & System
Recommended for use with third party launchers like Nova, Apex, SSLauncher etc only
You will need Media Utilities to use the Music Screen - http://goo.gl/KBEo7q
Wallpapers can be found here - http://goo.gl/MeoIxu
IF FONTS DON'T SHOW, OPEN APP DRAWER AND TAP ICON - NOW FOR ZOOPER - FIX ASSETS
MISSING FONTS? Download them here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sxwn1bqnko1qubc/AADsWEpk9vp_rT8iT6KL_b85a
Icons can be changed by editing the "Enter text manually" module and selecting the appropriate font 1, 2 or 3
- Todays Date
- Countdown to next event
- Displays Next Four Events - Date, Title & Time
- Search Bar Text - Shortcut to create event
- Search Bar Icon - Shortcut to Calendar App
- Current Condition
- Current Temp
- Wind Speed
- Weather and Hi/Lo Temp for next three days
- Search Bar Icon - Refresh Widget
- Todays Date & Time
- Details of Next Calendar Event - Title, Location, Date & Time
- Day and Time of Next Alarm
- Shortcuts to Four Apps - Phone, SMS, Email, App Drawer - Icons and shortcuts can be changed to suit your needs
- Search Bar Text - Shortcut to Google Text Search
- Search Bar Icon - Shortcut to Google Voice Search
- Hidden Text will appear when you have a missed Call(s), SMS Message(s) or Email(s)
- Displays Track Artist, Track Title & Track Album
- Displays Track Time Elapsed & Remaining with Progress Bar
- Play/Pause & Next/Previous Controls
- Search Bar Icon - Shortcut to Music App
- Four Rows of Four Apps
- Each Row is categorized - Google, Social, Utility, Favourites
- App Categories and Icons can be changed to suit your needs
- Displays Battery Level, Temp & Voltage - Icon is shortcut to Battery Stats
- Storage Total/Used/Free - Icon is Shortcut to Storage Setting
- RAM Total/Used/Free - Icon is Shortcut to Apps Settings
- CPU Max/Min/Current - Icon is Shortcut to Running Services
- Four Settings shortcuts at the bottom for Wifi, Bluetooth, Display & Sync - Icons and shortcuts can be changed to suit your needs
===Setting up the Widgets=== WATCH VIDEO FOR GUIDE
It is recommended you are using Nova, Apex or a similar Launcher
Open Launcher settings
- Desktop Grid - 9x5
- Width Margin - None
- Height Margin - None
- Home screens - 5 (Or six if you wish to use all skins)
- Scroll Effect - Revolving Door
- Dock Style - Rectangle
- Dock Pages - 1
- Dock Icons - 5
- Width Margin - None
- Dock Height - Medium
- Dock as Overlay - TICK
- Small Icons, Show Divider, Infinite Scroll - DO NOT TICK
Return to Homescreen
Add 5 1x1 Zooper widgets along the middle of the screen, DO NOT TAP ON THEM, long press and drag them to the bottom into the dock
Add a 4x4 Zooper widget and resize the width of the screen, to the very top and just down to the top of the dock (NOT THE FULL WAY TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN) SEE PICTURE 7
Tap on the far left 1x1, scroll down and select 'Now for Zooper' and select the 1x1 Calendar Widget. Tap on 'Layout', then tap on bottom rect module, then select 'Module on Tap' scroll over to shortcuts, scroll down to Nova Launcher. Select 'Jump to Page' and choose the page you wish to jump to....Page 1
Do the same with all 1x1 widgets, working from left to right, selecting 'Jump to Page' from 1 - 5
Then tap on the 4x4 widget, select 'Now For Zooper' then select which skin you want on the page
If you have any questions, drop me an email
Thank you and Enjoy :o)
Circle me on Google+ for more Bacon - http://goo.gl/BqSybX
You can choose different backgrounds and widget opacity. Specially useful if your launcher can hide the notification bar or with widgetlocker.
You can configure nearly everything. ADW and LauncherPro icon sets can be used.
Also you can set privacy settings or blacklist apps to fine tune what and how you want your notifications shown.
Enable it in accessibility settings.
For more information,to leave comments or if you find bugs, please visit the Developer's website (xda forum).
You can choose to show a menu, direct dial or direct message for each contact.
You can choose from multiple themes for your contacts. You can even create your own themes or download some made by the community. Visit the web page for more info.
★You can choose the contacts manually or from your call log.
To show the sidebar, enable it and then swipe your finger from the bottom-right corner of your phone into the screen.
If the main app shows when triggering the sidebar, please press the Update button.
★If the sidebar trigger icon disappears when the phone has low memory, please go to the system Settings-> Accessibility and enable Contacts Notification. This will avoid this problem.
★This app is completely free, but you will find the option to donate in the app itself, if you wish so. Thank you!
★★★★★To get more information, please go to http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2149528 ★★★★★
All the widgets shown in the screenshot are included as examples. After reading the documentation, you can create your own widgets! Widget scripts are stored at /sdcard/NowWidgets/scripts/
To configure it, run the "Now Widgets - Script" app and tap the "install sample scripts". Then exit, and add a "Now Widgets- Script" widget to your home screen.
Do you need more options or commands? Tell me!
Did you create a new widget script? Post it here!
NOTE: This is a very preliminary app. I may not work correctly on your device. I recommend having busybox installed to do more advanced things, but all the provided examples should work without it.
Please visit the app thread at xda to make suggestions or for more information: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=41139142