Are you a worried parent, fearing your child may be cyberbullyied or cyberbullying someone? Or a teacher who wants to explore the topic of cyberbullying in class?
Are you a teenager who has received some nasty text messages or witnessed cyberbullying?
Download our free, interactive app, that contains:
- An interactive quiz for teenagers, parents and teachers that displays customized feedback based on the responses to the quiz and redirects the user to the most relevant information sources, material or help in case a user has experienced cyberbullying.
- A quiz to test your knowledge about cyberbullying and the internet in general, with the possibility to share your score on Facebook and get more information about cyberbullying.
- A "one touch" button for help in case the user is in need of direct assistance.
- An awareness raising video embedded in the app (english) or on Youtube (multiple languages available)
- A survey for teachers to help better understand their experience and expectations regarding cyberbullying.
- A section with more information about the project and the app.
So far, the app is available in the following countries: Belgium, France, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Ireland, Croatia, Hungary, Bulgaria, Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Poland and Italy.
The app is available in the national languages of the above countries. To experience the app in your native language, make sure that your phone is set to your countries' national language.
If the resources for your country do not show automatically, you can tap on the flag on the upper right corner and set the country manually (for tablets especially).
The app uses permissions for the following features:
- Activate the internet (WiFi and Mobile Data) directly from within the app.
- Make a phone call directly by pressing on the button of a helpline.
The app does not collect any personal data such as phone number, name or any other information about the user. The data collected is anonymous and only serves to measure the use of the various app features for statistical purposes.
This application has been produced with the financial support of the DAPHNE Programme of the European Union. The contents of this application are the sole responsibility of COFACE and can in no way be taken to reflect the views of the European Commission.
If you have any questions/remarks about this app, please contact Martin Schmalzried (COFACE): firstname.lastname@example.org
Developer: Martin Schmalzried (COFACE)
Illustrator: Jorina Kutzner - http://eau-ra.deviantart.com
Kék Vonal (Hungary), Väestöliitto (Finland), Gezinsbond (Belgium), ASGECO (Spain), Isadora Duncan (Spain), KMOP (Greece), CWSP (Bulgaria) and BeatBullying (UK).
PantallasAmigas (Spain), e-enfance (France), Childfocus (Belgium), Red Barnet (Denmark), Pestweb (Netherlands), AG-Familie (Germany), FragFinn (Germany), Makalosa (Sweden) , Udruga Roditelja (Croatia), SAFT (Iceland), A.Ge Associazione Italiana Genitori Onlus Roma (Italy) and Nobody's Children Foundation (Poland)