• View, rotate, zoom
• Full-screen mode
• Material support with transparency and custom diffuse/specular/ambient lighting
• Register as default viewer for supported model types
• Import from local storage, or stream from http/https/ftp sources
• Preloaded with sample models (courtesy of Assimp)
• Supported model formats include:
• FBX (ascii), 3DS, BLEND, DAE (Collada), PLY, STL, OBJ, SMD, X, LWO, LXO, LWS, XML, DXF, HMP, MD2, MD3, MD5, MDC, MDL(Quake), NFF, TER, AC3D, MS3D(Milkshape), IFC-STEP, ASE
• Uses the open source Assimp library (http://assimp.sourceforge.net/)
• Supported material texture formats include:
• BMP, CUT, DDS, DOOM, HDR, GIF, JP2, JPEG, LBM, MDL, PAL, PBM, PCD, PCX, PGM, PIC, PNG, PPM, PSD, PSP, RAW, SGI, TGA and TIF(F)
• Pro-Only Features:
• Skeletal animation playback from common formats, including BVH, .DAE, .MD5 and .X
• Adjust render quality
• Dark and light backgrounds
• Basic model statistics
• Wireframe rendering
• Light intensity and direction control
• On-screen viewing controls
• Load/disable textures after model import
• Normal (bump) mapping support
• Coming Soon:
• Screen-space ambient occlusion
• Faster anti-aliasing
Help us out by downloading the Unlocker.
We are working hard to add many new features.
- Removes all ads
- Unlocks onion settings (set how many frames to show, show before and after frames, and adjust the alpha)
- Allows you to remove watermark
FlipaClip allows you to effortlessly create, edit, and export movies to your favorite social networks! Share your awesome creative ideas on Facebook, Youtube or anywhere else easily from FlipaClip!
Change the background, preview your creation as you build it, and edit all drawings. It has never been easier to create your own movies frame by frame.
Using Samsung’s S Pen, create even more detailed and precise drawings, change the pen styles/colors and easily undo/redo changes.
Share your creations with us on facebook!
Open source code used by FlipaClip:
Draw an animated Valentine! Animate your drawings! Now you can draw animated images with Pencil Box Free!
Pencil Box Free can help you to create simple and complex multilayer pictures, larger than a screen of your Android device. You have a great opportunity to draw your own picture or create it from image JPEG or BMP file. It`s also possible to add extra layers, color them and save your results in JPEG image file.
Animation, zoom, multitouch, undo and file explorer are available!
Now the application works on devices with small memory and does not die on start up!
If you found a bug or you have ideas about improvement of Pencil Box Free, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment. Thanks.
The main features include:
- To create a blank picture with the resolution you need. A limit of width and height is no more than 10000 pixels. The limit of the pixels in one layer is no more than 1000000;
- To add extra layers to a picture. Their limit depends on memory capabilities of Android device and resolution of picture;
- To set and reset a visibility of each layer;
- To set an active layer. The active layer is a layer where you are drawing your picture;
- To delete a layers which you do not need anymore;
- To draw with a finger or a stylus on an active layer;
- To erase previous images from the active layer;
- To select a color of virtual pen;
- To select a color of background;
- To select a width of virtual pen;
- To move a picture inside device display in case of picture is larger than display;
- To show the whole image in case of picture is larger than display;
- To save all your work in file at memory card;
- To open saved picture from file;
- To create a blank picture and to put an image from JPEG or BMP file into one of the pictures` layer;
- To transfer all layers of your picture to separate JPEG image files;
- To transfer all visible layers of your picture to one JPEG file.
Ver. 1.1. An user interface is improved. Toolbars, seekbar and color palette are added. The sequence of drawing of the layers is set by the order of drawing now, which can be adjust by user.
Ver. 1.2. A Zoom toolbar is added. Now you can draw, erase, shift your picture with x2,x4 or x8 zoom. It's a good opportunity to draw the fine details of the picture!
Ver. 1.3. Undo and Redo actions for drawing and erasing, multitouch support for zoom and move actions are available.
This app works with Crayola Color Alive Action Coloring Pages. FREE Action Coloring Pages can be found inside the app. Save and print them to start playing right away! For more pages, purchase Color Alive Action Coloring Books through the app or in stores. Use any Crayola Crayons or markers to bring your coloring to life, and scan a Special Effect Color to apply special effects to your creations. Please note that you do not need Special Effects Colors to play.
Check your device's compatibility at http://Crayola.com/appcheck
Pairing an innovative 4D app with four exclusive Crayola Color Alive Action Coloring Books, Color Alive gives parents and kids the ability to interact with their real world creations like never before. Characters fly out of your coloring pages, coming to life and interacting with you through augmented reality.
Each new character and creation is reflected in a 4D Experience™ viewed through the app, staying true to the creativity at play by appearing exactly as it has been colored. It’s a great creative developmental activity, and an amazing experience to try and share!
A fun and exciting cast awaits within these four coloring book themes:
1. Mythical Creatures – Breathe life into fantastical dragons, intricate gargoyles, mystic wizards and brave knights.
2. Barbie – Bring Barbie’s world into yours with fashion and cute pets, to fun activities like roller skating, dancing, and rocking out on her guitar!
3. Enchanted Garden – Discover a magical world inhabited by cheerful pixies, lovely princesses, flying fairies and graceful unicorns.
4. Skylanders – Join Wash Buckler, Prism Break, Food Fight, Stealth Elf, Gearshift and more in their battle to protect the Core of Light from Kaos.
You can get started right away by printing free coloring pages from the app, purchasing additional bundles from the app, or using with Crayola Color Alive Action Coloring Books.
- Color fun coloring pages in the real world any way your creativity inspires you, then see them come to life in 4D exactly as you’ve colored them!
- Save your characters and bring them out to play in 4D anytime, anywhere in the real world without the coloring page!
- Take, save and share pictures of your creations in the real world. Family and friends can even be part of the photos too. Switch to “selfie” mode to take a picture of yourself with your favorite characters.
- Keep the fun going: purchase and print new coloring pages from directly inside the app.
- With Crayola Color Alive Action Coloring Books, you’ll also unlock special effect colors, which add amazing animated effects to your coloring, including Fire-Breath™, Ice-Blast™, Pixie-Dust™ and Show-Stopper™.
How To Get Started:
- Download the Color Alive app and print out the free page for each set of characters from “my saved stuff”.
- Color in a page, then view it with your mobile device through the app and watch as the character springs to life in 4D.
- Move your device around to see the 4D Experience™ from all sides. Tap the screen to start its animation.
- Save your character and you’ll be able to bring them back later into the world.
- Purchase more pages from inside the app or use with Crayola Color Alive Action Coloring Books. Visit Crayola.com to find out more.
- An Internet connection is required to use all of the features of this app
- This app only works with Crayola Color Alive Action Coloring Pages
- In-app purchases give access to additional printable Crayola Color Alive Action Pages. Pages need to be printed out to receive the full benefit of the purchase.
For more information, go to [www.Crayola.com/ColorAlive]
For additional assistance, please contact Crayola Consumer Affairs at 1-800-CRAYOLA.
Powered by DAQRI 4D Technology, the industry leader in augmented reality.
To get started, print any of the images from the “Target Library” inside the app, accessible from the Main Menu. Once printed, place the image on any flat surface, scan the image with your device and watch your 4D Experience come to life.
Through this free app and a simple printed image, Anatomy 4D transports students, teachers, medical professionals, and anyone who wants to learn about the body into an interactive 4D experience of human anatomy. Visually stunning and completely interactive, Anatomy 4D uses augmented reality and other cutting edge technologies to create the perfect vehicle for 21st century education.
So much more than an app, the Anatomy 4D experience takes viewers on a journey inside the human body and heart, revealing the spatial relationships of our organs, skeleton, muscles, and body systems. This simple-to-use 3-dimensional learning environment is great for use in the classroom, or anytime.
Designed by DAQRI, the Anatomy 4D app enables you to:
• Learn about and explore the human body and heart in intricate detail
• Highlight various organ systems individually, so for instance, you can focus on just the skeletal, muscular, or respiratory system
• Change the view back and forth between a male and female body
• Zoom in to experience each organ or body part in-depth
• Use new image targets including the new heart target (this new app release still supports the original image target)
• Get inspired about human anatomy!
Paired with either paper or wood blocks that are inscribed with the symbols of 36 elements from the periodic table, this app will instantly transform a simple, inanimate object into dynamic, dimensional, 4D representations of each element.
Designed by DAQRI, the Elements 4D app enables you to:
• Interact with 36 amazing, naturally-occurring elements and learn their names, what they look like, and their atomic weights
• Learn unique, fun facts about each element
• Combine two elements together and see how they react, including the catalyst, resulting compound and chemical equation
• Get inspired about chemistry!
About Elements 4D
Elements 4D was successfully funded on Kickstarter in July 2013. The DAQRI-designed interactive wooden blocks are now available for purchase at http://elements4d.daqri.com/.
You can also use the app with papercraft blocks that you can print out for free and make at home. Just download the following images and follow the folding instructions to create your own papercraft blocks at http://elements4d.daqri.com/documents/elements-blocks-all.pdf.
To get started, aim the app viewfinder at either a paper or wood Elements 4D interactive block and watch it come to life. Next, introduce a second block into view, put them together, and see how they react!
To use this app, aim your device at a 4D-enabled image or object and watch it come to life.
The DAQRI app enables you to:
• Discover amazing digital content that is displayed spatially, making it seamlessly a part of your world.
• Explore 4D-enabled magazines, books, objects, places, and more to reveal interactive 4D content and experiences.
• Engage with educational information in a completely new way that helps you learn faster.
• Experience new levels of interactivity in entertainment, art, product packaging, and promotional contexts.
• Access the internet-of-things through 4D interfaces in the home or in industrial business applications.
• Discover: Explore new and exciting pre-loaded content through the Discover tab
• Favorites: Save any 4D Experience for quick reference or later viewing
• Social Sharing: Share 4D content and screenshots directly to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or email
• Offers: Unlock special offers inside 4D experiences
DAQRI 4D Studio:
You can instantly publish your own 4D experiences into the DAQRI app with the DAQRI 4D Studio. More information at http://daqri.com/4dstudio.
Toys Become Enchanted
So much more than an app, Enchantium is a 4D platform that uses augmented reality and cutting edge technology to connect games and toys with interactive experiences.
Paired with Enchantium-powered games, the Enchantium app allows you to:
• Pit Pugilistic Professionals against each other in the game of Fisticuffs
• Play Musical Strings, a mystical musical instrument that you can design anew each time you play it
• Learn about the physics of strings when you move the Musical Strings cards further apart or closer together
• Move 360° around each game and its players, seeing the action from all sides in 4D
To get started, save and print any set of target images from the “Toy Chest” inside the app. Now you’re ready to play in a whole new realm we call 4D. Simply press “Enter 4D” from the main menu, point your device at the target and prepare to be enchanted…
More games and toys are coming soon – so stay tuned!
For more information about Enchantium and 4D, visit: http://daqri.com
By downloading, installing or using this application, you agree to the privacy statement, which may be updated from time to time. Please visit http://www.cadillac.com/ats3dprivacy to view the privacy statement in its entirety.
Follow the adventure at http://www.cadillac.com/ats