Mobilna aplikacija RTV 4D omogoča spremljanje radijskih in televizijskih programov v živo, ogled ter poslušanje zamujenih oddaj in prispevkov ter pregledovanje novic s portala www.rtvslo.si.
(razvoj aplikacije je delno financiral Evropski sklad za Regionalni razvoj)
This beautiful live wallpaper will make your phone screen become different, become more fashionable. Install this live wallpaper will make you feel relaxed and warm when you see the phone. I hope you like it and give us praise.
1: It is a simple jigsaw puzzle;
2: The selection of 18 beautiful background image;
3: Different dynamic effects;
4: You can freely adjust the dynamic speed.
Installation instructions: Home -> Menu -> Wallpaper -> Live Wallpapers
This wallpaper has been testing the latest equipment, such as Samsung Galaxy S3/S4, Nexus7, HTC One and Sony Xperia Z, millet. If your settings are not supported, please contact us. Thank you!
There is no ads in this application.
Here it is:4D Rain & Waterfall Live Wallpaper.
This application best rain and waterfall animations. we can select wallpaper type in Settings screen.
If you like these live wallpaper, please support us, we will continue to upgrade, provide better live wallpaper.
Please comment! Thanks.
Home -> Menu -> Wallpaper -> Live Wallpapers->3D Rain n Waterfall LWP
More from developer
4D Anatomy takes viewers inside the human body via a simple-to-use 3-dimensional learning environment. Perfect for use in the classroom, or anytime.
How to Use 4D Anatomy:
1. Download the 4D Anatomy App from the Apple Appstore or Google Play.
2. Once the app has downloaded onto the device, tap the app to open it.
3. Print Target
Tap“Options” in upper left hand corner
Select a method of sending the target to yourself
Print the target out, or display it on the screen of another device
4. Lay printed Target on flat surface with sufficient lighting
5. Point device at Target and model should appear
6. Zooming In and Out
Place two fingers on device
“Pinching” will cause the model to zoom out
“Pulling” will cause the model to zoom in
Double tap with one finger to return the model to it's original size
7. Changing the model
Tap “Options” in top left hand corner
Tap “Male” or “Female” to switch genders
Tap “Close” to close the “options” tab
The DAQRI app enables you to:
• Discover amazing digital content that is displayed spatially, making it seamlessly a part of your world.
• Explore 4D-enabled magazines, books, objects, places, and more to reveal interactive 4D content and experiences.
• Engage with educational information in a completely new way that helps you learn faster.
• Experience new levels of interactivity in entertainment, art, product packaging, and promotional contexts.
• Access the internet-of-things through 4D interfaces in the home or in industrial business applications.
• Favorites: Save any 4D experience for quick reference or later viewing
• Social Sharing: Share 4D content and screenshots directly to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or email
• Offers: Unlock special offers inside 4D experiences
• Create: Instantly publish your own 4D experiences into the DAQRI app with the new DAQRI 4D Studio. Individual accounts are free. More information: 4DStudio.DAQRI.com
To use this app, aim your device at a 4D-enabled image or object and watch it come to life. To experience more 4D content, visit www.DAQRI.com/imagine.
Paired with either paper or wood blocks that are inscribed with the symbols of 36 elements from the periodic table, this app will instantly transform a simple, inanimate object into dynamic, dimensional, 4D representations of each element.
Designed by DAQRI, the Elements 4D app enables you to:
• Interact with 36 amazing, naturally-occurring elements and learn their names, what they look like, and their atomic weights
• Learn unique, fun facts about each element
• Combine two elements together and see how they react, including the catalyst, resulting compound and chemical equation
• Get inspired about chemistry!
About Elements 4D
Elements 4D was successfully funded on Kickstarter in July 2013. The DAQRI-designed interactive wooden blocks are now available for purchase at http://daqri.com/elements4D.
You can also use the app with papercraft blocks that you can print out for free and make at home. Just download the following images and follow the folding instructions to create your own papercraft blocks:
To get started, aim the app viewfinder at either a paper or wood Elements 4D interactive block and watch it come to life. Next, introduce a second block into view, put them together, and see how they react!
By downloading, installing or using this application, you agree to the privacy statement, which may be updated from time to time. Please visit http://www.cadillac.com/ats3dprivacy to view the privacy statement in its entirety.
Follow the adventure at http://www.cadillac.com/ats
Toys Become Enchanted
So much more than an app, Enchantium is a 4D platform that uses augmented reality and cutting edge technology to connect games and toys with interactive experiences.
Paired with Enchantium-powered games, the Enchantium app allows you to:
• Pit Pugilistic Professionals against each other in the game of Fisticuffs
• Play Musical Strings, a mystical musical instrument that you can design anew each time you play it
• Learn about the physics of strings when you move the Musical Strings cards further apart or closer together
• Move 360° around each game and its players, seeing the action from all sides in 4D
To get started, save and print any set of target images from the “Toy Chest” inside the app. Now you’re ready to play in a whole new realm we call 4D. Simply press “Enter 4D” from the main menu, point your device at the target and prepare to be enchanted…
More games and toys are coming soon – so stay tuned!
For more information about Enchantium and 4D, visit: http://daqri.com