Each flashcard has two sides, one illustrates the human anatomy with the parts numbered, and the other illustrates the parts with the terms.
Go to menu to choose one of the human body systems or gross anatomy or tap on the flashcards to see the parts of the systems more detailed. For example, in muscular systems you can find anterior, posterior flashcards, head and neck anatomy.
In gross anatomy, flashcards of the eye, ear, mouth and teeth are available in details.
- The flashcards of the muscular system, nervous system, digestive system, urinary system, reproductive system, respiratory system, skeletal system.
- More detailed flashcards of the eye anatomy, ear anatomy, mouth and teeth anatomy in gross anatomy.
- The parts and organs of the systems like heart anatomy, head and neck anatomy, kidney anatomy and more
- Anterior, posterior and lateral views of the anatomy systems.
- Two sided diagrams one of which indicates the organs with numbers, the other indicates with the terms.
- Colourful and educational contents.
How to use this application:
When you open the anatomy flashcards app, you see the muscular system at first. Tap on menu to see the other systems: Muscular System, Skeletal System, Cardiovascular System, Digestive System, Nervous System, Respiratory System, Reproductive System, Urinary System, Lymphatic System, and Gross Anatomy.
Lets say you choose the Skeletal System. Firstly, you see a card illustrating the whole human skeleton system. Each bone is coloured differently and numbered. Tap once to turn it to the other side where the bones are indicated with their names.
With the left arrow on the bottom of the screen, the next cards can be viewed. Second card of the Skeleton system illustrates the whole skeleton system from the posterior side. After that card, there are the cards of the head, torso, arms & legs, feet, and hands successively. Then, go to menu to select another system or continue to view other cards with the left arrow.
You can see the order of the cards on cards menu. To view specific card, use this menu.
Solving Questions can not only help you keep updated on various clinical fronts but also is immensely helpful to prepare for various medical entrance exams
Imagine Practicing for just 10 minutes a day on this App and be updated on all previous year questions as well important concepts. (You could practice anytime anywhere without the need to connect to internet)
What this App Offers ?
1. More Than 2500 Previous Year questions from various entrance exams with complete explanations and references
2. Classification of Questions such that you can solve questions randomly from any Subject or Unit (Click on the subject to get the list of units and on units to get the list of chapters in Practice Mode)
3. In Test Mode you can create a test of 25 Questions from a combination of topics
4.There is a smart progress bar to track your progress of Learning. While solving if you get any question wrong then you have to get the question correct twice randomly for it to be deemed as complete. (Which means that you will be forced to repeatedly solve the questions which you get wrong)
The history of anatomy is characterized by a progressive understanding of the functions of the organs and structures of the human body. Methods have also improved dramatically, advancing from the examination of animals by dissection of carcasses and cadavers (corpses) to 20th century medical imaging techniques including X-ray, ultrasound, and magnetic resonance imaging.
The human body refers to the entire structure of a human being and comprises a head, neck, trunk (which includes the thorax and abdomen), arms and hands, legs and feet. Every part of the body is composed of various types of cell.
At maturity, the estimated average number of cells in the body is given as 37.2 trillion. This number is stated to be of partial data and to be used as a starting point for further calculations. The number given is arrived at by totalling the cell numbers of all the organs of the body and cell types. The composition of the human body is made up of a number of certain elements including carbon, calcium and phosphorus.
The study of the human body involves anatomy and physiology. The human body can show anatomical non-pathological anomalies known as variations which need to be able to be recognised. Physiology focuses on the systems and their organs of the human body and their functions. Many systems and mechanisms interact in order to maintain homeostasis.
Human Anatomy EvoBooks presents the key systems of human body with amazing tools to guide you through lessons prepared by experienced teachers. Detailed organs and animated 3D graphics with full interactivity resources:
12 featured systems:
What you get now:
- Create richer lessons, that are both interactive and fun
- Improve upon the understanding of key concepts
- Students can use it to study, as books
- Teachers can use it to display content in the classroom
-- Features and tools:
o The latest generation of 3D Graphics
- Browse freely through highly detailed and enriched objects
- Display many animated objects
o Guided lesson system with complementary content
- High quality text to explain the content
- Single touch system that moves through the lesson
Like us @ www.facebook.com/mara3d
Follow us @ www.twitter.com/mara3dapps
Newsletter @ www.mara3d.com
4 Layer Modes
- Grey Écorché
- Color Écorché
- 1 Male
- 1 Female
Intuitive gesture-based navigation
- Full 3D real-time orbiting
- Zoom (in / out) Pan (left /right)
- Beautiful Real-time dynamic lighting
Interface tools include
- Camera Reset
- Camera Snapshot
MARA3D (Mobile Art Reference Apps)
Transforming the way you get your reference, by artists for artists!
* Quiz: Questions about where they are located the bodies and body parts, bones, muscles, organs like the heart, digestive system, etc.
* Training: Similar to the previous mode but the application does not ask questions, click anywhere and tell you his name.
This application can be zoom on images to see details of photographs.
This educational game gray anatomy is aimed at primary school children. The preschool children can play too. If you are in college studying medicine may this application is too simple for you but you can use the difficult level is ready to doctors, nurses or people interested in learning more about the human body. such as muscles, bones, teeth, digestive system, brain, human cell, etc.
Valid from childhood / elementary / secondary school to university.
This application is used to learn all the bones and muscles of the body in a fun way. It is very educational because in addition to learning to speak in Spanish English you learn because you can play by selecting as the language English, this way you learn words in English for children to be bilingual and know the human anatomy in Spanish and English.
View all muscles and bones in full interactive 3D (rotate, zoom, pan & touch) or through the help of interactive 2D charts. Test and improve your knowledge by taking the 3D quizzes, search muscles & bones by keyword or get to know more about specific bones or muscles through detailed illustrations and information.
This app and the content thereof is created in co-operation with TotalHealth (www.totalhealth.eu); an educational center, based in the Netherlands, specialized in regular & alternative medicine. This app has been thoroughly checked, if however you may find some mistakes, contact me (it will be fixed in an update).
Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or ideas for possible updates.
Learn Anatomy and Physiology the easy way. No writing or painful lectures. Repetition for 20 minutes a few times a day can help you remember important answers for your school quizzes and exams.
- Human Organ System:
- Human respiratory System
- Nervous System
- Endocrine System
- Human skeleton system
- Digestive System
- Human Muscular System
- Human Circulatory System
- Human Organ System:
- Human respiratory System
Free ebook on Human Physiology is also available ( http://bit.ly/HumanPhysiology )
You need Alphonso EBook Viewer to view this EBook. You will be prompted to download it for FREE when you open EBook. You can also download it from Google Play at http://bit.ly/EBookViewer
Visit Blog: http://bit.ly/AlphonsoBlog
EBooks Catalog: http://bit.ly/EBookCatalog
Generally, physicians, dentists, physiotherapists, nurses, paramedics, radiographers, and students of certain biological sciences, learn gross anatomy and microscopic anatomy from anatomical models, skeletons, textbooks, diagrams, photographs, lectures, and tutorials. The study of microscopic anatomy (or histology) can be aided by practical experience examining histological preparations (or slides) under a microscope; and in addition, medical and dental students generally also learn anatomy with practical experience of dissection and inspection of cadavers (dead human bodies). A thorough working knowledge of anatomy is required for all medical doctors, especially surgeons, and doctors working in some diagnostic specialities, such as histopathology and radiology.
Human anatomy, physiology, and biochemistry are basic medical sciences, which are generally taught to medical students in their first year at medical school. Human anatomy can be taught regionally or systemically; that is, respectively, studying anatomy by bodily regions such as the head and chest, or studying by specific systems, such as the nervous or respiratory systems. The major anatomy textbook, Gray's Anatomy, has recently been reorganized from a systems format to a regional format, in line with modern teaching.
Here we shall cover some part of human anatomy, which can be used by the user as a quick reference whenever he/she requires.
Go through the application and do help us with your honest Ratings.
Modos de juego:
* Quiz: Preguntas sobre dónde están localizados los órganos y partes del cuerpo, huesos, músculos, órganos como el corazón, aparato digestivo, etc
* Aprendizaje: Parecido al modo anterior pero la aplicación no hará preguntas, pulsa en cualquier parte y te dirá como se llama.
Este juego educativo de anatomía de gray está orientado a niños de primaria y secundaria. Los niños de educación infantil pueden jugar pero su nivel quizá sea demasiado difícil. Si estás en la universidad estudiando medicina puede que esta aplicación sea demasiado sencilla para ti aunque puedes hacer uso del nivel difícil que está preparado para médicos, enfermeros o personas interesadas en aprender más detalles del cuerpo humano. como por ejemplo músculos, huesos, dientes, aparato digestivo, cerebro, etc
Válido para niños, niñas y adultos, con nivel desde infantil/primaria/secundaria hasta la universidad. Muy útil para estudiar en los exámen anatomia de los musculos, de los huesos y organos del cuerpo humano
Esta aplicación sirve para aprender todos los huesos y músculos del cuerpo de forma muy divertida. Es muy educativa porque además de aprender a decirlo en español se aprende inglés ya que se puede jugar seleccionando como idioma el ingles, de esta forma se aprenden palabras en inglés para que los niños sean bilingües.
No es necesario el uso de red wifi ni 3g para usar esta aplicación en tu telefono móvil o tablet HD. Deja de jugar a juegos como el angry birds y candy crush y aprende algo para aprobar exámenes de biología / anatomía. Jugar un rato a juegos como el arkanoid, puzzles, arcades, plataformas, juegos de dados está bien, pero es bueno practicar otro tipo de entretenimientos como esta aplicación educativa.
Anatomy4kids Aprender anatomía
partes del cuerpo
el cuerpo humano
anatomía y fisiología humana
órganos y sistemas
órganos del cuerpo humano órganos del cuerpo
diagrama de la anatomía femenina partes del cuerpo humano
sistemas del cuerpo
diagrama de cuerpo
cuerpo humano para niños
sistemas del cuerpo para los niños
anatomía del cuerpo humano
órganos humanos anatomía
juegos esqueleto del sistema
sistema esquelético para niños
Conceptos básicos del cuerpo
diagrama del cuerpo humano
anatomía muscular humana
sistemas de órganos humanos
anatomía cuerpo humano
músculos del cuerpo humano
sistema excretor para los niños
diagrama de esqueleto humano
imágenes de anatomía
el cuerpo humano para niños
sistemas del cuerpo humano para niños
la función del sistema excretor
los sistemas del cuerpo humano
diagrama de la anatomía humana
juegos del sistema digestivo
imagen de cuerpo humano
órganos en el cuerpo
sistemas del cuerpo humano
sistema del cuerpo humano
órgano definición del sistema
atlas de anatomía humana
partes del cuerpo femenino
sistema muscular para niños
lo que es un órgano
la anatomía humana
anatomía para niños
lo que es un sistema de órganos
partes del cuerpo lista
imagen del cuerpo humano
anatomía del cuerpo
órganos excretores del sistema
los sistemas corporales
órganos del sistema respiratorio
parte del cuerpo
diagrama de la anatomía masculina
imágenes del cuerpo humano
órganos y sistemas del cuerpo
diagrama de órganos humanos
órganos del sistema nervioso
órganos del sistema endocrino
órganos internos diagrama
el sistema circulatorio para niños
órganos del cuerpo humano
órgano más grande del cuerpo humano
órganos musculares del sistema central masculino y femenino
- Sistema Digestório
- Sistema Nervoso
Você ainda pode adquirir capítulos de vários outros sistemas do corpo humano através de compras no App!
Características e ferramentas do aplicativo:
- Gráficos e Modelos 3D de última geração
- Navegue livremente por objetos animados, altamente detalhados e enriquecidos.
Sistema de guia para aula com conteúdo real
- Textos de alta qualidade que explicam detalhadamente as imagens projetadas
- Sistema "Avance sua aula com 1 toque"
A EvoBooks desenvolve conteúdo curricular enriquecido, oferecendo material didático e modelos 3D interativos para computadores, tablets, smartphones e lousas digitais. Nossa proposta é de facilitar o processo de ensino-aprendizagem, levando às salas de aula uma evolução do livro didático impresso.
© 2014 EvoBooks
This app works with Crayola Color Alive Action Coloring Pages. FREE Action Coloring Pages can be found inside the app. Save and print them to start playing right away! For more pages, purchase Color Alive Action Coloring Books through the app or in stores. Use any Crayola Crayons or markers to bring your coloring to life, and scan a Special Effect Color to apply special effects to your creations. Please note that you do not need Special Effects Colors to play.
Check your device's compatibility at http://Crayola.com/appcheck
Pairing an innovative 4D app with four exclusive Crayola Color Alive Action Coloring Books, Color Alive gives parents and kids the ability to interact with their real world creations like never before. Characters fly out of your coloring pages, coming to life and interacting with you through augmented reality.
Each new character and creation is reflected in a 4D Experience™ viewed through the app, staying true to the creativity at play by appearing exactly as it has been colored. It’s a great creative developmental activity, and an amazing experience to try and share!
A fun and exciting cast awaits within these four coloring book themes:
1. Mythical Creatures – Breathe life into fantastical dragons, intricate gargoyles, mystic wizards and brave knights.
2. Barbie – Bring Barbie’s world into yours with fashion and cute pets, to fun activities like roller skating, dancing, and rocking out on her guitar!
3. Enchanted Garden – Discover a magical world inhabited by cheerful pixies, lovely princesses, flying fairies and graceful unicorns.
4. Skylanders – Join Wash Buckler, Prism Break, Food Fight, Stealth Elf, Gearshift and more in their battle to protect the Core of Light from Kaos.
You can get started right away by printing free coloring pages from the app, purchasing additional bundles from the app, or using with Crayola Color Alive Action Coloring Books.
- Color fun coloring pages in the real world any way your creativity inspires you, then see them come to life in 4D exactly as you’ve colored them!
- Save your characters and bring them out to play in 4D anytime, anywhere in the real world without the coloring page!
- Take, save and share pictures of your creations in the real world. Family and friends can even be part of the photos too. Switch to “selfie” mode to take a picture of yourself with your favorite characters.
- Keep the fun going: purchase and print new coloring pages from directly inside the app.
- With Crayola Color Alive Action Coloring Books, you’ll also unlock special effect colors, which add amazing animated effects to your coloring, including Fire-Breath™, Ice-Blast™, Pixie-Dust™ and Show-Stopper™.
How To Get Started:
- Download the Color Alive app and print out the free page for each set of characters from “my saved stuff”.
- Color in a page, then view it with your mobile device through the app and watch as the character springs to life in 4D.
- Move your device around to see the 4D Experience™ from all sides. Tap the screen to start its animation.
- Save your character and you’ll be able to bring them back later into the world.
- Purchase more pages from inside the app or use with Crayola Color Alive Action Coloring Books. Visit Crayola.com to find out more.
- An Internet connection is required to use all of the features of this app
- This app only works with Crayola Color Alive Action Coloring Pages
- In-app purchases give access to additional printable Crayola Color Alive Action Pages. Pages need to be printed out to receive the full benefit of the purchase.
For more information, go to [www.Crayola.com/ColorAlive]
For additional assistance, please contact Crayola Consumer Affairs at 1-800-CRAYOLA.
Powered by DAQRI 4D Technology, the industry leader in augmented reality.
Paired with either paper or wood blocks that are inscribed with the symbols of 36 elements from the periodic table, this app will instantly transform a simple, inanimate object into dynamic, dimensional, 4D representations of each element.
Designed by DAQRI, the Elements 4D app enables you to:
• Interact with 36 amazing, naturally-occurring elements and learn their names, what they look like, and their atomic weights
• Learn unique, fun facts about each element
• Combine two elements together and see how they react, including the catalyst, resulting compound and chemical equation
• Get inspired about chemistry!
About Elements 4D
Elements 4D was successfully funded on Kickstarter in July 2013. The DAQRI-designed interactive wooden blocks are now available for purchase at http://elements4d.daqri.com/.
You can also use the app with papercraft blocks that you can print out for free and make at home. Just download the following images and follow the folding instructions to create your own papercraft blocks at http://elements4d.daqri.com/documents/elements-blocks-all.pdf.
To get started, aim the app viewfinder at either a paper or wood Elements 4D interactive block and watch it come to life. Next, introduce a second block into view, put them together, and see how they react!
To use this app, aim your device at a 4D-enabled image or object and watch it come to life.
The DAQRI app enables you to:
• Discover amazing digital content that is displayed spatially, making it seamlessly a part of your world.
• Explore 4D-enabled magazines, books, objects, places, and more to reveal interactive 4D content and experiences.
• Engage with educational information in a completely new way that helps you learn faster.
• Experience new levels of interactivity in entertainment, art, product packaging, and promotional contexts.
• Access the internet-of-things through 4D interfaces in the home or in industrial business applications.
• Discover: Explore new and exciting pre-loaded content through the Discover tab
• Favorites: Save any 4D Experience for quick reference or later viewing
• Social Sharing: Share 4D content and screenshots directly to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or email
• Offers: Unlock special offers inside 4D experiences
DAQRI 4D Studio:
You can instantly publish your own 4D experiences into the DAQRI app with the DAQRI 4D Studio. More information at http://daqri.com/4dstudio.
Toys Become Enchanted
So much more than an app, Enchantium is a 4D platform that uses augmented reality and cutting edge technology to connect games and toys with interactive experiences.
Paired with Enchantium-powered games, the Enchantium app allows you to:
• Pit Pugilistic Professionals against each other in the game of Fisticuffs
• Play Musical Strings, a mystical musical instrument that you can design anew each time you play it
• Learn about the physics of strings when you move the Musical Strings cards further apart or closer together
• Move 360° around each game and its players, seeing the action from all sides in 4D
To get started, save and print any set of target images from the “Toy Chest” inside the app. Now you’re ready to play in a whole new realm we call 4D. Simply press “Enter 4D” from the main menu, point your device at the target and prepare to be enchanted…
More games and toys are coming soon – so stay tuned!
For more information about Enchantium and 4D, visit: http://daqri.com
For the first time we're introducing a 4D interactive catalog for the ultimate shopping experience. Get a detailed view of every item in the Costume Express catalog with 4D enabled imagery, read reviews, accessorize and purchase right from your mobile phone or tablet.
To get in the spirit, Costume Express has included some 4D fun the whole family can enjoy. Follow Tim and Katie on their Adventures in an illustrated 4D Halloween Comic Book!
By downloading, installing or using this application, you agree to the privacy statement, which may be updated from time to time. Please visit http://www.cadillac.com/ats3dprivacy to view the privacy statement in its entirety.
Follow the adventure at http://www.cadillac.com/ats