gokhanmoral got mad and you gotta deal with it :D
Profiles MIGHT work or might not, I cant do anything about it.
Still if you want to place a donation - you are welcome to.
This does NOT install a NEW application icon!
This is a feature unlock key for ExTweaks application.
Currently it unlocks (ICS+)
+ profile switching within ExTweaks
+ full profile management (add/remove/rename)
+ profile switching widget
Still, if You are on GB and just want to support me by donating - You are welcome to do so :)
*This app is not compatible with CM9 or CM10. I have no plans to release an app that is compatible with CM9/CM10 but other developers are trying to bring similar functionality in the future.
A small simple app to tweak a rooted Nook Color running the CM7 kernel(nightly 88+) or Dalingrin's OC kernel.
This app allows control for:
-CPU clock rate per stepping
-USB Host mode control
-External speaker volume
-Display bit depth
More features to come...
*Only for Nook Color. Need kernel support for volume and CPU clock rate adjustments.
*For audio adjustments you must have a recent 2.6.32 kernel on CM7 or Dalingrin's OC kernel for CM7 or rooted B&N Froyo 1.2
*For CPU adjustments you must have Dalingrin's overclock kernel from 06/09/11 or later.
*Voltage control requires Dalingrin's overclock kernel from 06/30/11 or later.
- Uninstall/Install apps with 1 click
- Quick settings (Wifi, BT, GPS, Silent mode, ...) and expert settings
- Toggle settings widget
- Task Manager
- Fast killing of multiple apps (free your memory)
- Some extra tools (LED-flashlight, apk-installer, notes)
NEW: custom widget with Flash
** ANDROID TWEAKER 2 IS NOW AVAILABLE IN THE STORE! **
** READ BEFORE USE ***
* The app require root permission in order to run
* The full compatibility is granted on Unofficial ROM like CyanogenMod, AOKP, MIUI, ParanoidAndroid and also on Stock ROM with a modified kernel.
* The various tweaks can cause issue and problems if runned on a stock kernel. (just avoid kernel, misc and tools tab)
* Do a Nandroid before use the app
With this simple app you can add several tweaks and mods to your Android OS, in fact, Android tweaker is compatible with all devices, kernel, Android versions (Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwitch and JellyBean) or custom ROM (CyanogenMod, MIUI, AOKP, JellyBam etc).
Among the various features, we particularly emphasize the ability to fix your gps! in fact, Android Tweaker, contains the configuration servers for more than 80 countries for the all 5 continents;
Also, the ability to improve your wifi, 3G and LTE signals, set the google dns that will allow you to re-enable all the website that are actually locked in your country!, and much more!
Beautiful and comfortable interface allows you to enable various mods and navigate through the different tabs: performance, battery, network, audio, images, gps, kernel, tools and misc.
What's more in the pro version:
* Auto system tuning (You can choose between: Battery profile, Balanced profile, Performance profile). This will touch only performance, battery, kernel and misc tab! Will leave at users other configs like GPS, Images and audio tweaks
* Qualcomm fine tune tweaks
* VirtualMemory management scripts
* LTE, EVDO_B, HSPA and HSDPA tweaks
* IPV4 and TCP tune mods
* Bravia engine v2
* Audio quality and resampler hacks
* Kernel optimizations tweaks
* Super on tap Zipalign and SQL Defrag and optimization
* Loopy smoothness
* Init.d install on every devices/kernels
Among the various "Work in progress" we will add soon a new tab with modifications to the camera and many new tweaks and mods that we already have in our hands!
Be ready to receive lot of new features and improvements!
Do not hesitate to visit us at our facebook page (Jellybam Official) or leave comments on my twitter (iGio90)
Kernels currently supported:
- Phoenix kernel
Contact your developer if you wish to see your kernel here.
One day the android community will look back and see it all started here, with us. And now, you can be a part of it too.
Phoenix Tweaks is the first application of its kind to have ever offered such deep integration and rich interface with its pairing kernel: Phoenix for Samsung Galaxy SII. It allows you to control different kernel features as well as executing some handy snippets aiming to enhance your android experience! Oh, did we mention you can also upgrade your kernel version on the fly?!
Check out the screenshots for a sneak peek on all the fun you can have with Phoenix Tweaks. And the best part is that by purchasing it, you're making sure we are kept motivated and keep providing you with updates, increasingly improving your experience!
More info here: http://phoenix-kernel.com/
With a powerful and beautiful UI it combines a series of powerful tools to manage your device with franco.Kernel.
Take note that your device needs to be ROOTED. I don't accept refunds if you fail to read this warning.
This application supports the following devices only:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Asus Google Nexus 7 2012
* Asus Google Nexus 7 2013
* LG Nexus 4
* LG Nexus 5
* Samsung Nexus 10
Supports Android from 4.0.3 up to 4.4.
* Deep integration with franco.Kernel
* Check for new franco.Kernel versions
* Auto flash Kernels directly into the device without any user input besides requiring a reboot
* Download .zips to be flashed in recovery
* Beautiful UI that follows Google's Guidelines using a great looking navigation drawer
* Interface to change CPU clocks and governor
* Interface to change the CPU governor parameters
* Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly without any "geek" knowledge
* Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and options to turn logging off
* A powerful tool called PerApp Settings which you can set special sets of options for your favorite apps. For example you want maximum CPU freq when gaming, but low frequency when reading a e-book. With this tool that is possible. Its also very flexible.
* A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anywhere inside the sdcard
* Color and Sound control for selected devices pending Kernel support
* CPU temperature available in the notification bar
* Many more options
If you desire to help out with the app translations please visit this Crowdin link: https://crowdin.net/project/francokernel_updater
Banner and icon courtesy of Lab75
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given.
*** NOTE 1: If settings DO NOT appear to stick, make sure "Superuser" is working properly. I recommend SuperSU!
*** NOTE 2: Make sure you have BUSYBOX updated or installed.
If you run into any issues and would like to participate in fixing these issues together with me. Join my beta testing community here:
Let's work together to fix all BUGS!
*** Feel Free to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) me directly for issues and support before commenting with low ratings. Thanks! ***
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) can be found here:
This application OFFICIALLY supports the following ROOTED devices:
* Google Nexus 7 2012/2013 (WiFi and 3G models), Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5
* HTC One X International Version (Tegra3), Amaze 4G, Sensation 4G / XE, One (ALL versions except VZW)
* Samsung Galaxy S 2 USA Version (ATT/T-mobile), S 3 USA Version (ATT/T-mobile/Verizon), S 4 ALL Version (ATT/T-mobile/Sprint/Verizon/GT-9505), Galaxy Note 2 (ATT/T-Mobile/Verizon), Note 3 LTE Models (Qualcomm chips)
* Oppo Find 5
* Moto G/X
Up Coming Support for:
This application ALSO unofficially supports ALL ROOTED ICS, JB, KK capable devices (Phones and Tablets). This app will works on ALL your other ICS/JB/KK devices!
*** Application Features: ***
> CPU Control:
- Displays CPU core frequencies in real-time
- adjustment of CPU governors
- adjustments of CPU Min/Max frequencies
- mpdecision on/off (Qualcomm devices)
- CPU Quiet Governor (Tegra3 devices)
- Eco Mode (Battery Savings)
> Voltage Control:
- Displays current voltage per frequency
- Tweak CPU voltage (Global/Individual)
- Smart Reflex On/Off (Galaxy Nexus)
> CPU Governor Control: (supports ANY CPU governor!)
- Allows for CPU governor specific tweaks
> GPU Control:
- Displays GPU frequencies in real-time
- selection of available GPU governors (My kernel and Qualcomm Chipsets)
- GPU max frequencies (Qualcomm Chipsets and kernels with GPU Overclocking enabled!)
- GPU V-sync capability (Qualcomm Chipsets ONLY)
> I/O Scheduler Control: (Supports built-in eMMC and SDcard if available)
- Selection of available I/O schedulers
- Tweak read-ahead size
> Low Memory Killer Controls:
- Custom tweaks for LMK
> MDNIE/Gamma controls
> FastCharge Controls:
- Custom Charge current controls
> Miscellaneous Control: (depending on device, not all features are available)
- Dynamic File Sync (faster storage I/O)
- TCP Congestion Algorithm
- USB FastCharge
- WiFi power management
- USB OTG Hack / charge
> Vibration Strength control
- Vibration Strength %
> Sweep2wake control
- Orientation (Nexus 4)
- Button LED (Sensation/Amaze and other HTC devices)
- Home2Wake, Logo2Wake, Home2Sleep, Logo2Sleep (HTC One ONLY)
> Per App Control (Profiles!)
- CPU min/max frequencies, GPU max frequencies, GPU governor and Eco Mode
> Color Control: (Not all features are available for different models)
- Color temperature (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4, HTC One)
- Gamma curve (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, HTC One, Nexus 7 2013)
- Contrast (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- Gamma look up table (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- ZRAM Swap On/Off, Disk Size
- Memory adjustments
- CleanCache / Frontswap / Z-RAM (CompCache) Stats
> Thermal Control: (Qualcomm Devices ONLY)
- Disable Qualcomm's thermald/thermal-engine/HTC's pngmgr
- Control built-in Intelli-thermal
- Thermal statistics
> Download Control: (available only for OFFICIAL devices)
- Checks for latest stable kernel and beta kernels
- Social networking links (Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus)
- Kernel Support links (xda-developers and rootzwiki forums)
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by the use of this app. No warranties of any kind are given.
This program is made to make it easier to change settings in the kernel.
GameMode is a special setting that only work in real time.
This mode let you choose what frequency the CPU shall not go under. This is great for games. It make them smoother and reduce lag.
Low memory killing is a setting that let you choose when background program shall unload from memory.
This give you an option to choose if you want many program in memory so they start faster if you use the program often.
Or to make more memory for the program you running the front. This is often good for very demanding game or program.
Under volting is a great way to save battery. You have many level you can choose to get the best setting your phone work with.
Over clocking is a great way to get more power out of your phone and make it faster and smoother. Its also great in games to make them smoother and faster.
Under clocking is a way to save more battery. If you dont play heavy games or very demanding program this is a great setting. Most of the time you will not notice that the phone is less power full.
If you change Android logging, CIF or TUN you need to restart the phone.
All other settings will be used after you push the button. It will also save this settings so they will be used next time you boot the phone.
To use this program you must use DamianGTO Ultimate Kernel v1.3+
Look at the website for more information.
This app has no service or any background execution. It generates a dynamic UI using the config xml provided by "/res/uci.sh config" command and calls the actions defined by the same xml upon user actions.
The same application can be used to configure different kernels if the kernel has support for the interface. An example implementation can be found in the initramfs of Siyah Kernel for S2 ( http://github.com/gokhanmoral/initramfs3 ).
The source code of this app can be found in http://github.com/gokhanmoral/STweaks
*** ROOT IS REQUIRED
*** A CUSTOM KERNEL IS REQUIRED FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY!
The app will offer you some features without a custom kernel, roughly ~50%.
*** LAUNCH THE APP WITH THE KERNELS DEFAULT SETTINGS FOR THE FIRST TIME
Each section of KControl saves the current settings on first open. Ensure that those are default settings for your kernel.
*** Why does KControl need permission x?
CHECK_LICENSE - to check if the app was bought or pirated
ACCESS_SUPERUSER (Root) - to access kernel specific, write protected, files
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to apply your settings on boot
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - needed to obfuscate your device id with your mac address (neither can be extracted then)
VIBRATE - test vibrate setting
WAKE_LOCK - TEGRA ONLY: For Screen on/off to apply GPU clocks
*** OFFICIAL SUPPORTED DEVICES:
Nexus 5 (hammerhead)
Nexus 4 (mako)
Nexus 7 (grouper/tilapia)
Nexus 7 (flo/deb)
HTC One X (endeavoru)
HTC One S (ville)
Theoretically this app should work on any msm/tegra3 device. Tegra3 will lack thermal configuration.
Functionality on stock kernels or custom kernels without Bricked features will be limited.
Internal busybox to avoid compatibility issues
Modify CPU frequencies for each CPU (and CPU voltages *1)
Show overall CPU usage and for each CPU
Show current CPU frequencies (current scaling and current min/max)
Show CPU time in state
Generates CPU Usage/Temperature graphs, limited to 10 mins of history, runs in background as long as you left KControl not using Quit or BACK. Pauses for deep sleep. Enable it in Settings.
Show Task-lists sorted by CPU/MEMORY
Allows you to kill tasks
Show Memory overview
Modify Low Memory Killer settings
Show current GPU usage & frequency *2
Modify GPU max clock & frequencies and other settings (msm) for each power level on the fly! *2
Show current temperature
Modify all msm_thermal options & current throttle stats *1
Show current Core status (on/off)
Modify all msm/tegra_mpdecision settings *1
Simple and advanced settings for mpdecision *1
Show mpdecision statistics (how often were my cpus unplugged/hotplugged, how long was each cpu online?) *1
(Support for both mpdecision sysfs versions released by me. Array based and up/down)
Change the scheduler for each device independently
Modify the global scheduler settings & each schedulers settings
Change the governor for each CPU independently
Modify each governors settings
Enabled/Disable Sweep2wake. *1
Enabled/Disable Sweep2sleeponly. *1
Enabled/Disable DoubleTap2wake. *1
Enabled/Disable NVIDIA PRISM (tegra only)
Modify rgb color calibration *1
Modify gamma for red/green/blue *1 (supports: CM's & Faux's gamma control)
Gamma advanced/general view allows you to modify all values
Color/Gamma calibration wizard (with calibration pictures)
Modify all exported settings of sound_control versions >=3 and <3 *1 (supports: Faux's sound control)
Vibration control *1
Displays general info (rom/kernel version, device hardware, board name, etc, etc pp)
Compatibility checker beneath general info
Theme switch (light/dark Holo).
Ability to apply all settings on boot individually
Unit switch to choose between °C and °F
Opens change-logs when clicking on the app's version
Every setting is being saved on first read and can be reset on each page to it's original value.
*1 = needs kernel support
*2 = needs a separate module for your kernel, Bricked-Kernel is delivered with them for quite some time now
KControl will hide unsupported sections.
*** Your favorite kernel isn't 100% supported?
Look here: http://bricked.de/kcontrol_compat.php
## I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE
## This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY
* FAQ at http://timos.me/tm/faq
* Set on boot, settings lost, frequencies don't stick, MIUI ROM problem,... read FAQ above
* We do not reply to Play Store rating as it only allow rather short message and no record for conversation, please email us for support
* Help us translate the app: http://timos.me/tm/translate
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Nexus 5 (hammerhead, preliminary support)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
Allows to check and compare the required security permissions between the remote and local versions before actual update.
Comments viewer is seamlessly integrated with Google Translate.
You may need tweak the market settings to make this app work properly according to your location.
* You must know what android id and market version is to properly use this app *
Please enable the AD to support the author.
*Requires ROOT and BUSYBOX*
All of Android Devices(Phone,Phablet,Tablet...)
Android 3.0 or higher
[*] Settings [*]
WiFi Scan Interval
WindowMgr Max Events Per Second
Force GPU Rendering
Dalvik Heap Size
[*] Tweaks [*]
One-Touch Kernel Tweak
Governor Control(Custrom Kerenl)(Pro)
CPU Voltage Control(Custrom Kerenl)(Pro)
GPU Clock/Voltage Control(Custrom Kerenl)(Pro)
Battery Charge Control(Custrom Kerenl)(Pro)
System apps Remove/Restore
I/O Scheduler Settings
[*] Tools [*]
One-Touch Optimize(for low spec)
IMEI(efs) Backup/Restore(Specific Devices)
Kernel Updater(Specific Devices)
Recovery Updater(Specific Devices)
Make kernel update(flash) zip(Specific Devices)
Make recovery update(flash) zip(Specific Devices)
User apps and data Backup/Restore(Pro)
System app\'s data Backup/Restore(Pro)
Call logs Backup/Restore
[*] TWRP Manager [*]
TWRP One-Touch Backup
TWRP One-Touch Restore
TWRP One-Touch Wipe
TWRP One-Touch Installer
[*] Philz Touch Recovery [*]
Philz One-Touch Backup
Philz One-Touch Restore
Philz One-Touch Wipe
Philz One-Touch Installer
[One-Touch Kernel Tweak]
* Depending on the type of kernel is displayed and can use it.
CPU Suspend Scaling
Front Buffer Early Suspend Delay
CPU Idle Mode
Multicore Power Saving
Touch Wake Control
Fast Charge Control
SD card read ahead buffer size
Make kernel update(flash) zip
Make recovery update(flash) zip
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy S4]
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy S3]
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy Note 1]
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy Note 2]
[Specific Features] - [Galaxy Note 10.1]
[Specific Features]-[VEGA Iron]
That occurs while using this application developer are not responsible for any problems.
Using this program means that you agree with the statement above.
Own Your Risk!!
* Use in-app purchase to remove ads.
Created following popular requests for standalone features from System Tuner!
Control single, dual and quad-core CPU settings, including: frequencies, governor and voltages.
Also control SD read cache size and IO scheduler
Support depends on phone's kernel and requires a rooted phone!
Automate SetCPU with profiles! SetCPU allows you to set up powerful profiles to change your settings under certain conditions, such as what app is running, when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, when the phone's temperature is too high, or during certain times of day. See the screenshots for examples of how you might set up profiles.
SetCPU's wide feature set make it useful to Android beginners and enthusiasts alike. Accelerate your processor to unleash your phone's true multitasking potential, or dial your CPU's speed down to save battery.
SetCPU also includes a "voltage control" menu, available to certain devices with custom kernels that support it, to control undervolting to save even more battery. Undervolting is only available for certain kernels.
Hey guys! It's good to be back ;) I have been very busy with school for the past year. 3.1.0 is mostly a bug fix release for some standing issues, but expect much more frequent updates from now on.
- Added SUPERUSER permission.
- Fixed a bug where action bar menu items would sometimes not appear for the profiles menu.
- Fixed a bug where voltage items would appear in reverse with some custom kernels.
- Added an open source licenses menu item in About.
Mike "coolbho3k" Huang
Root: SetCPU needs root permissions to modify the CPU speed and other settings.
Read logs: is used for efficient app condition checking. That is currently all it's used for.
Start at boot: SetCPU will start a profiles service at boot, if enabled. It also sets default boot settings, if enabled. SetCPU does not run in the background if profiles are not enabled, and becomes inactive after settings, if any, are applied.
Wake lock: This prevents the phone from sleeping while stress testing and benchmarking.
Write external storage: SetCPU needs to read from and write to the SD card or internal storage to back up profiles.
Read phone state: The "in call" condition needs this to determine if the user is making a phone call or not, and trigger the profile if the user wants to.
Подойдет на все прошивки(Android 4.0.4 , Android 4.1.1 , Android 4.1.2 , LewaOS , MIUI OS , BAIDU OS) .
Вот только смена локскрина будет работать только на офф прошивках , или на кастомных , которые были основаны на офф прошивках.То есть на портах смена локскрина не будет работать.
Смена локскрина(для FlyIq440)
Смена локскрина работает только на офф прошивках и основанных на офф прошивках кастомах(не важно ODEX или DEODEX).
Ускорение поиска спутников для GPS
(поддержка России , Белоруссии , Украины)
Запуск ogbatterymod для тех , у кого не появился пункт в меню Настройки->экран (не нужен рут доступ)
Удаление статистики использования батареи(Настройки-Батарея)
Запуск инженерного меню (не нужен рут доступ)
Маскировка телефона под Samsung galaxy s2 для маркета.
Добавлена возможность отключения и включения звука затвора камеры во время съемкe.
Добавлена возможность прошивания с /sdcard/recovery.img(киньте в sdcard нужное recovery.img) .После прошивки телефон
автоматически перезагрузится в recovery.
Добавлена возможность прошить logo.bin из /sdcard/logo.bin(логотип при загрузке)
Логотипы искать тут(дял 440ого, для других устройств ищите в своей теме) , либо сделать самому
Добавлена возможность установки любого цифрового значения локскрина.
Для Fly iq 440 это значения (1 или 2,403)
Для Fly iq 256 это значения (1 и 2)
Для других телефонов спросите у себя в теме или выложите мне framework/android.policy.jar и framework-res.apk
Изменена тема оформления на белую
Добавлена возможность сменить раздел памяти, который монтирует программа как system(для адекватной работы приложения)(как раздел systemмонтируется у вас вы можете узнать в теме своего телефона)
Возможность настройки макс громкости до 155 (как в инж меню) и фикс уровней громкости.(только для Fly IQ 440!)
(работает на всех прошивках)
Возможность сбросить уровни громкости до стандартных
Бэкап и восстановление mac address wifi(мак адрес вафли)
Бэкап и восстановление Imei
Перезагрузка в recovery
Прошивка boot.img из /sdcard/boot.img
Возможность смены imei на свои значения
После выполнения каких либо функций в программе теперь будет выводиться сообщение об успехе ("Готово")
More from developer
Voltage Control Extreme available!
CPU tweaking made easy and simple.
Increased battery life and higher device performance.
Easy and intuitive overclocking and undervolting.
This application allows you to control advanced features of overclocking kernels, you can change the voltage applied and select frequencies you want to use.
Voltage Control Extreme (developer name sulph8), features include:
- Support more than one profile
- CPU history display
- overvolting support (+50mV and 1500mV limit)
- undervolting up to -250mV (lite version limited to -200mV)
Devices supported (with proper kernels!):
Galaxy S3 (GT-i9300)
Galaxy S2 (GT-i9100)
Infuse 4G (SGH-i997)
Galaxy S (GT-i9000(m))
Epic 4G (SGH-D700)
Galaxy Tab (P1000)
and many, many more!
Supported features may vary on depending on model and kernel.
Voltage Control works with Eclair, Froyo and Gingerbread, Honeycomb, ICS, JB ROMs, no matter if STOCK or CM7/CM9/AOKP/MIUI.
This is a lite version.
- CPU overclock / underclock
- set CPU governor
- changing of I/O Scheduler
- selection of maximum OC frequency
- selection if minimum frequency
- enabling/disabling of particular frequencies (on supported kernels!)
- changing voltage per frequency
- You can create up to two switchable profiles
- Widget with profile switcher and app launcher (passive)
- it can create CWM flashable boot settings remover, to save the day.
After you install the key Extreme features will be unlocked.
Consider it rather *donate version* because these features are NOT GUARANTEED TO WORK.
USE THIS APPLICATION ON YOUR OWN RISK
I recommend app nitrality, which I develop with insanity ROM maker nitr8!
Similar CPU speed setting apps: SetCPU, OverclockWidget, PimpMyCPU, CPU Tuner, Milestone Overclock, CPU Master, No-frills CPU Control
*** ROOT REQUIRED ***
*** CWM RECOVERY REQUIRED ***
It wont work with latest CWM recoveries, because Koush prevents tools like that to work. Shame.
!!! TEST IT AND WHEN IT WORKS GRAB RECOVERY MANAGER LICENCE FROM MARKET, IT WILL UNLOCK ALL FEATURES!!!
Recovery manager will let you boot into recovery and perform some actions automatically. Its little like ROM Manager, but it has only core functionality. Its for people who dont use ROM Manager features but want to have quick access to recovery. You wont need to navigate through menus in recovery. Just touch an option and your device will reboot into recovery and perform appropiate actions. When its done it will boot back to Android OS automatically.
Features supported in DEMO:
- Reboot into recovery (just reboot into recovery)
- Backup (perform a backup, you can choose a name for backup)
Features supported after obtaining licence:
- Recovery (recover to earlier state -> pick a existing backup from list)
- Flash .zip Package (this will allow you to flash an *.zip package located anywhere on sdcard, without the need of navigating through recovery menus)