gokhanmoral got mad and you gotta deal with it :D
Profiles MIGHT work or might not, I cant do anything about it.
Still if you want to place a donation - you are welcome to.
This does NOT install a NEW application icon!
This is a feature unlock key for ExTweaks application.
Currently it unlocks (ICS+)
+ profile switching within ExTweaks
+ full profile management (add/remove/rename)
+ profile switching widget
Still, if You are on GB and just want to support me by donating - You are welcome to do so :)
This app has no service or any background execution. It generates a dynamic UI using the config xml provided by "/res/uci.sh config" command and calls the actions defined by the same xml upon user actions.
The same application can be used to configure different kernels if the kernel has support for the interface. An example implementation can be found in the initramfs of Siyah Kernel for S2 ( http://github.com/gokhanmoral/initramfs3 ).
The source code of this app can be found in http://github.com/gokhanmoral/STweaks
Kernels currently supported:
- Phoenix kernel
Contact your developer if you wish to see your kernel here.
One day the android community will look back and see it all started here, with us. And now, you can be a part of it too.
Phoenix Tweaks is the first application of its kind to have ever offered such deep integration and rich interface with its pairing kernel: Phoenix for Samsung Galaxy SII. It allows you to control different kernel features as well as executing some handy snippets aiming to enhance your android experience! Oh, did we mention you can also upgrade your kernel version on the fly?!
Check out the screenshots for a sneak peek on all the fun you can have with Phoenix Tweaks. And the best part is that by purchasing it, you're making sure we are kept motivated and keep providing you with updates, increasingly improving your experience!
More info here: http://phoenix-kernel.com/
** ANDROID TWEAKER 2 IS NOW AVAILABLE IN THE STORE! **
** READ BEFORE USE ***
* The app require root permission in order to run
* The full compatibility is granted on Unofficial ROM like CyanogenMod, AOKP, MIUI, ParanoidAndroid and also on Stock ROM with a modified kernel.
* The various tweaks can cause issue and problems if runned on a stock kernel. (just avoid kernel, misc and tools tab)
* Do a Nandroid before use the app
With this simple app you can add several tweaks and mods to your Android OS, in fact, Android tweaker is compatible with all devices, kernel, Android versions (Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwitch and JellyBean) or custom ROM (CyanogenMod, MIUI, AOKP, JellyBam etc).
Among the various features, we particularly emphasize the ability to fix your gps! in fact, Android Tweaker, contains the configuration servers for more than 80 countries for the all 5 continents;
Also, the ability to improve your wifi, 3G and LTE signals, set the google dns that will allow you to re-enable all the website that are actually locked in your country!, and much more!
Beautiful and comfortable interface allows you to enable various mods and navigate through the different tabs: performance, battery, network, audio, images, gps, kernel, tools and misc.
What's more in the pro version:
* Auto system tuning (You can choose between: Battery profile, Balanced profile, Performance profile). This will touch only performance, battery, kernel and misc tab! Will leave at users other configs like GPS, Images and audio tweaks
* Qualcomm fine tune tweaks
* VirtualMemory management scripts
* LTE, EVDO_B, HSPA and HSDPA tweaks
* IPV4 and TCP tune mods
* Bravia engine v2
* Audio quality and resampler hacks
* Kernel optimizations tweaks
* Super on tap Zipalign and SQL Defrag and optimization
* Loopy smoothness
* Init.d install on every devices/kernels
Among the various "Work in progress" we will add soon a new tab with modifications to the camera and many new tweaks and mods that we already have in our hands!
Be ready to receive lot of new features and improvements!
Do not hesitate to visit us at our facebook page (Jellybam Official) or leave comments on my twitter (iGio90)
With a powerful and beautiful UI it combines a series of powerful tools to manage your device with franco.Kernel.
Take note that your device needs to be ROOTED. I don't accept refunds if you fail to read this warning.
This application supports the following devices only:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Asus Google Nexus 7 2012
* Asus Google Nexus 7 2013
* LG Nexus 4
* LG Nexus 5
* Samsung Nexus 10
Supports Android from 4.0.3 up to 4.4.
* Deep integration with franco.Kernel
* Check for new franco.Kernel versions
* Auto flash Kernels directly into the device without any user input besides requiring a reboot
* Download .zips to be flashed in recovery
* Beautiful UI that follows Google's Guidelines using a great looking navigation drawer
* Interface to change CPU clocks and governor
* Interface to change the CPU governor parameters
* Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly without any "geek" knowledge
* Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and options to turn logging off
* A powerful tool called PerApp Settings which you can set special sets of options for your favorite apps. For example you want maximum CPU freq when gaming, but low frequency when reading a e-book. With this tool that is possible. Its also very flexible.
* A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anywhere inside the sdcard
* Color and Sound control for selected devices pending Kernel support
* CPU temperature available in the notification bar
* Many more options
If you desire to help out with the app translations please visit this Crowdin link: https://crowdin.net/project/francokernel_updater
Banner and icon courtesy of Lab75
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given.
*** NOTE 1: If settings DO NOT appear to stick, make sure "Superuser" is working properly. I recommend SuperSU!
*** NOTE 2: Make sure you have BUSYBOX updated or installed.
If you run into any issues and would like to participate in fixing these issues together with me. Join my beta testing community here:
Let's work together to fix all BUGS!
*** Feel Free to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) me directly for issues and support before commenting with low ratings. Thanks! ***
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) can be found here:
This application OFFICIALLY supports the following ROOTED devices:
* Google Nexus 7 2012/2013 (WiFi and 3G models), Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5
* HTC One X International Version (Tegra3), Amaze 4G, Sensation 4G / XE, One (ALL versions except VZW)
* Samsung Galaxy S 2 USA Version (ATT/T-mobile), S 3 USA Version (ATT/T-mobile/Verizon), S 4 ALL Version (ATT/T-mobile/Sprint/Verizon/GT-9505), Galaxy Note 2 (ATT/T-Mobile/Verizon), Note 3 LTE Models (Qualcomm chips)
* Oppo Find 5
* Moto G/X
Up Coming Support for:
This application ALSO unofficially supports ALL ROOTED ICS, JB, KK capable devices (Phones and Tablets). This app will works on ALL your other ICS/JB/KK devices!
*** Application Features: ***
> CPU Control:
- Displays CPU core frequencies in real-time
- adjustment of CPU governors
- adjustments of CPU Min/Max frequencies
- mpdecision on/off (Qualcomm devices)
- CPU Quiet Governor (Tegra3 devices)
- Eco Mode (Battery Savings)
> Voltage Control:
- Displays current voltage per frequency
- Tweak CPU voltage (Global/Individual)
- Smart Reflex On/Off (Galaxy Nexus)
> CPU Governor Control: (supports ANY CPU governor!)
- Allows for CPU governor specific tweaks
> GPU Control:
- Displays GPU frequencies in real-time
- selection of available GPU governors (My kernel and Qualcomm Chipsets)
- GPU max frequencies (Qualcomm Chipsets and kernels with GPU Overclocking enabled!)
- GPU V-sync capability (Qualcomm Chipsets ONLY)
> I/O Scheduler Control: (Supports built-in eMMC and SDcard if available)
- Selection of available I/O schedulers
- Tweak read-ahead size
> Low Memory Killer Controls:
- Custom tweaks for LMK
> MDNIE/Gamma controls
> FastCharge Controls:
- Custom Charge current controls
> Miscellaneous Control: (depending on device, not all features are available)
- Dynamic File Sync (faster storage I/O)
- TCP Congestion Algorithm
- USB FastCharge
- WiFi power management
- USB OTG Hack / charge
> Vibration Strength control
- Vibration Strength %
> Sweep2wake control
- Orientation (Nexus 4)
- Button LED (Sensation/Amaze and other HTC devices)
- Home2Wake, Logo2Wake, Home2Sleep, Logo2Sleep (HTC One ONLY)
> Per App Control (Profiles!)
- CPU min/max frequencies, GPU max frequencies, GPU governor and Eco Mode
> Color Control: (Not all features are available for different models)
- Color temperature (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4, HTC One)
- Gamma curve (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, HTC One, Nexus 7 2013)
- Contrast (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- Gamma look up table (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- ZRAM Swap On/Off, Disk Size
- Memory adjustments
- CleanCache / Frontswap / Z-RAM (CompCache) Stats
> Thermal Control: (Qualcomm Devices ONLY)
- Disable Qualcomm's thermald/thermal-engine/HTC's pngmgr
- Control built-in Intelli-thermal
- Thermal statistics
> Download Control: (available only for OFFICIAL devices)
- Checks for latest stable kernel and beta kernels
- Social networking links (Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus)
- Kernel Support links (xda-developers and rootzwiki forums)
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by the use of this app. No warranties of any kind are given.
*** ROOT IS REQUIRED
*** A CUSTOM KERNEL IS REQUIRED FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY!
The app will offer you some features without a custom kernel, roughly ~50%.
*** LAUNCH THE APP WITH THE KERNELS DEFAULT SETTINGS FOR THE FIRST TIME
Each section of KControl saves the current settings on first open. Ensure that those are default settings for your kernel.
*** Why does KControl need permission x?
CHECK_LICENSE - to check if the app was bought or pirated
ACCESS_SUPERUSER (Root) - to access kernel specific, write protected, files
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to apply your settings on boot
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - needed to obfuscate your device id with your mac address (neither can be extracted then)
VIBRATE - test vibrate setting
WAKE_LOCK - TEGRA ONLY: For Screen on/off to apply GPU clocks
*** OFFICIAL SUPPORTED DEVICES:
Nexus 5 (hammerhead)
Nexus 4 (mako)
Nexus 7 (grouper/tilapia)
Nexus 7 (flo/deb)
HTC One X (endeavoru)
HTC One S (ville)
Theoretically this app should work on any msm/tegra3 device. Tegra3 will lack thermal configuration.
Functionality on stock kernels or custom kernels without Bricked features will be limited.
Internal busybox to avoid compatibility issues
Modify CPU frequencies for each CPU (and CPU voltages *1)
Show overall CPU usage and for each CPU
Show current CPU frequencies (current scaling and current min/max)
Show CPU time in state
Generates CPU Usage/Temperature graphs, limited to 10 mins of history, runs in background as long as you left KControl not using Quit or BACK. Pauses for deep sleep. Enable it in Settings.
Show Task-lists sorted by CPU/MEMORY
Allows you to kill tasks
Show Memory overview
Modify Low Memory Killer settings
Show current GPU usage & frequency *2
Modify GPU max clock & frequencies and other settings (msm) for each power level on the fly! *2
Show current temperature
Modify all msm_thermal options & current throttle stats *1
Show current Core status (on/off)
Modify all msm/tegra_mpdecision settings *1
Simple and advanced settings for mpdecision *1
Show mpdecision statistics (how often were my cpus unplugged/hotplugged, how long was each cpu online?) *1
(Support for both mpdecision sysfs versions released by me. Array based and up/down)
Change the scheduler for each device independently
Modify the global scheduler settings & each schedulers settings
Change the governor for each CPU independently
Modify each governors settings
Enabled/Disable Sweep2wake. *1
Enabled/Disable Sweep2sleeponly. *1
Enabled/Disable DoubleTap2wake. *1
Enabled/Disable NVIDIA PRISM (tegra only)
Modify rgb color calibration *1
Modify gamma for red/green/blue *1 (supports: CM's & Faux's gamma control)
Gamma advanced/general view allows you to modify all values
Color/Gamma calibration wizard (with calibration pictures)
Modify all exported settings of sound_control versions >=3 and <3 *1 (supports: Faux's sound control)
Vibration control *1
Displays general info (rom/kernel version, device hardware, board name, etc, etc pp)
Compatibility checker beneath general info
Theme switch (light/dark Holo).
Ability to apply all settings on boot individually
Unit switch to choose between °C and °F
Opens change-logs when clicking on the app's version
Every setting is being saved on first read and can be reset on each page to it's original value.
*1 = needs kernel support
*2 = needs a separate module for your kernel, Bricked-Kernel is delivered with them for quite some time now
KControl will hide unsupported sections.
*** Your favorite kernel isn't 100% supported?
Look here: http://bricked.de/kcontrol_compat.php
## I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE
## This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY
This program is made to make it easier to change settings in the kernel.
GameMode is a special setting that only work in real time.
This mode let you choose what frequency the CPU shall not go under. This is great for games. It make them smoother and reduce lag.
Low memory killing is a setting that let you choose when background program shall unload from memory.
This give you an option to choose if you want many program in memory so they start faster if you use the program often.
Or to make more memory for the program you running the front. This is often good for very demanding game or program.
Under volting is a great way to save battery. You have many level you can choose to get the best setting your phone work with.
Over clocking is a great way to get more power out of your phone and make it faster and smoother. Its also great in games to make them smoother and faster.
Under clocking is a way to save more battery. If you dont play heavy games or very demanding program this is a great setting. Most of the time you will not notice that the phone is less power full.
If you change Android logging, CIF or TUN you need to restart the phone.
All other settings will be used after you push the button. It will also save this settings so they will be used next time you boot the phone.
To use this program you must use DamianGTO Ultimate Kernel v1.3+
Look at the website for more information.
* FAQ at http://timos.me/tm/faq
* Set on boot, settings lost, frequencies don't stick, MIUI ROM problem,... read FAQ above
* Please DO NOT use Google Play rating system to report problems but read this http://timos.me/tm/wiki/bugreport or email us instead
* Help us translate the app: http://timos.me/tm/translate
This app requires:
- ROOT and working busybox installation
These devices are officially supported
- GALAXY NEXUS (toro, maguro, toroplus)
- Nexus 7 (grouper) and Nexus 7 3G (tipalia)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo)
- Nexus 4 (mako)
- Sony Xperia Z (yuga) and ZL (odin)
- LG Optimus G
- Galaxy SIII with Exynos SOC
- HTC Incredible S (vivo: preliminary support)
- Nexus 10 (preliminary support)
- HTC One X International (endeavoru; preliminary support)
- HTC One M7U and M7UL
- Galaxy SIII with Qualcomm SOC (preliminary support)
Coming to more devices in the future.
Trickster MOD app is a tweaking tool to change various settings included in your kernel and other mods to your phone.
* Trickster MOD has abilities to do the following *
- ADB over WLAN
- Set I/O scheduler, read ahead buffer, CPU scaling governor, min and max CPU speed
- CPU Statistics
- Set Device hostname
- Apply Grace Period (was Bootloop Preventer)
- Frequency Lock
* Donate key will get you following features *
- I/O scheduler advanced control
- Color profile for device with color settings
- CPU Frequency profile
- Voltage profile for some settings
- Sound control for faux's patches
- Advanced gamma control for N4 with faux's patch
- Touch Filter Control for N4 with supported kernels
- Bootloader lock/unlock without fastboot and data wipe for some devices
- Kernel backup/restore on some supported devices
- Launcher shortcuts to some app operations
* Following features depend on kernel support *
- Color for Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4, contrast and gamma tweaks for Galaxy Nexus
- Generic hotplug
- CPU Temp limit
- Minimal SmartReflex voltage of Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Nominal SmartReflex voltage for Core, IVA, and MPU domains
- Regulator voltages
- GLaDOS live OC of Core, GPU and MPU
- WIFI mode for screen off (power saving or full speed)
- Vibrator strength
- Headset volume boost
- High performance sound
- Force fast charge
- Battery live extender
- Touch wake and touch wake duration
- fsync control
- Sweep 2 wake
- And more...
This is provided with NO GUARANTY whatsoever. Use your common sense.
*This app is not compatible with CM9 or CM10. I have no plans to release an app that is compatible with CM9/CM10 but other developers are trying to bring similar functionality in the future.
A small simple app to tweak a rooted Nook Color running the CM7 kernel(nightly 88+) or Dalingrin's OC kernel.
This app allows control for:
-CPU clock rate per stepping
-USB Host mode control
-External speaker volume
-Display bit depth
More features to come...
*Only for Nook Color. Need kernel support for volume and CPU clock rate adjustments.
*For audio adjustments you must have a recent 2.6.32 kernel on CM7 or Dalingrin's OC kernel for CM7 or rooted B&N Froyo 1.2
*For CPU adjustments you must have Dalingrin's overclock kernel from 06/09/11 or later.
*Voltage control requires Dalingrin's overclock kernel from 06/30/11 or later.
- Uninstall/Install apps with 1 click
- Quick settings (Wifi, BT, GPS, Silent mode, ...) and expert settings
- Toggle settings widget
- Task Manager
- Fast killing of multiple apps (free your memory)
- Some extra tools (LED-flashlight, apk-installer, notes)
NEW: custom widget with Flash
If you'd like to show your support and further the development of this ROM, this pro key will do just that! Just be aware that this key only exists for you to help support development and remove the 5 second nag popup inside the Tweaks app.
We thank you for your dedication towards making Hyperdrive ROM even better.
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance (GT-I9070/P)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 (GT-I8160)
- Samsung Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300/I9305)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500/I9505)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N8000)
- Motorola Moto G (XT1028/31/32/33/34)
- LG Nexus 4
* If you want to add a device to the list pm details and a kernel thread to have an example and I will update as soon as possible.
It's pretty easy, just follow simple few steps:
- Press "Check compatibility button"
- Select a valid kernel image
Does it increase binary counter? No.
Do I need to be rooted? Yes, of course.
Why is it for? With this tool you can flash kernels without a PC in your Android, easy and safer than never, just select the kernel image, flash and reboot.
Why is it safer? It has MD5 checksum to verify that your file is not corrupted, you must want to check it before flashing...
I have soft bricked my device flashing an mp3 file (?) what can I do? Flash with odin again, you can optionally flash the kernel only.
CHANGELOG AND EXTRA INFO:
Original thread on XDA developers forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=37704398
Additionally I added some init.d scripts, it's advised only to install these if you know what you're doing!
Root is required!
WARNING TO ALL NOOBS:
Stop flashing apns-conf.xml if you don't know what It is... If your data connection works why would you flash it?
It's only for phones that have no APN configuration so far.
To restore just download a custom rom from XDA-Developers and pick the /system/etc/apns-conf.xml file from there..
This application runs a service, and it does not like when it gets regularly killed by smart task managers.
Application will automatically switch the mobile to Flight mode when network becomes unavailable and back when it is available again.
Helpful for those travelling in subway or in another areas out of phone networks coverage and spending all the battery charge only for network registration attempts.
Please, note, that this application itself alone does not guarantee tremendous enchance of battery lifetime. If you already have another power consumers, like live wallpapers, live widgets, or some cpu-intensive services, or even dendrites on the phone's PCB, then effect of this application will be not noticeable on background of all that consumers.
The application can be deactivated from its widget.
Note, you should turn PIN code off on your SIM card to make application function.
You can get the paid version of the application free of charge if you help me with GUI translation to polish, chinese and portugese.
Keywords: Auto Airplane Mode Flugzeugmodus Flugmodus Offline-Modus Hors-ligne режим без зв'язку, android battery booster, free download battery booster, battery booster android, battery booster free download, battery boost android
< Galaxy S> SHW-M110S, GalaxyS GT-I9000, GalaxyK SHW-M130K, GalaxyU SHW-M130L, GalaxyTab SHW-180S, GalaxyTab SHW-M180L lagfix application.
It only works on "Tegrak Kernel" and "Lulz Kernel"
TEGRAK Kernel build 13 start to support VOODOO Sound v2.
Supports lagfix ext4 on data, dbdata, system and cache.
Supports custom recovery.
Easy backup and restoring
More from developer
Voltage Control Extreme available!
CPU tweaking made easy and simple.
Increased battery life and higher device performance.
Easy and intuitive overclocking and undervolting.
This application allows you to control advanced features of overclocking kernels, you can change the voltage applied and select frequencies you want to use.
Voltage Control Extreme (developer name sulph8), features include:
- Support more than one profile
- CPU history display
- overvolting support (+50mV and 1500mV limit)
- undervolting up to -250mV (lite version limited to -200mV)
Devices supported (with proper kernels!):
Galaxy S3 (GT-i9300)
Galaxy S2 (GT-i9100)
Infuse 4G (SGH-i997)
Galaxy S (GT-i9000(m))
Epic 4G (SGH-D700)
Galaxy Tab (P1000)
and many, many more!
Supported features may vary on depending on model and kernel.
Voltage Control works with Eclair, Froyo and Gingerbread, Honeycomb, ICS, JB ROMs, no matter if STOCK or CM7/CM9/AOKP/MIUI.
This is a lite version.
- CPU overclock / underclock
- set CPU governor
- changing of I/O Scheduler
- selection of maximum OC frequency
- selection if minimum frequency
- enabling/disabling of particular frequencies (on supported kernels!)
- changing voltage per frequency
- You can create up to two switchable profiles
- Widget with profile switcher and app launcher (passive)
- it can create CWM flashable boot settings remover, to save the day.
After you install the key Extreme features will be unlocked.
Consider it rather *donate version* because these features are NOT GUARANTEED TO WORK.
USE THIS APPLICATION ON YOUR OWN RISK
I recommend app nitrality, which I develop with insanity ROM maker nitr8!
Similar CPU speed setting apps: SetCPU, OverclockWidget, PimpMyCPU, CPU Tuner, Milestone Overclock, CPU Master, No-frills CPU Control
*** ROOT REQUIRED ***
*** CWM RECOVERY REQUIRED ***
It wont work with latest CWM recoveries, because Koush prevents tools like that to work. Shame.
!!! TEST IT AND WHEN IT WORKS GRAB RECOVERY MANAGER LICENCE FROM MARKET, IT WILL UNLOCK ALL FEATURES!!!
Recovery manager will let you boot into recovery and perform some actions automatically. Its little like ROM Manager, but it has only core functionality. Its for people who dont use ROM Manager features but want to have quick access to recovery. You wont need to navigate through menus in recovery. Just touch an option and your device will reboot into recovery and perform appropiate actions. When its done it will boot back to Android OS automatically.
Features supported in DEMO:
- Reboot into recovery (just reboot into recovery)
- Backup (perform a backup, you can choose a name for backup)
Features supported after obtaining licence:
- Recovery (recover to earlier state -> pick a existing backup from list)
- Flash .zip Package (this will allow you to flash an *.zip package located anywhere on sdcard, without the need of navigating through recovery menus)