• Sony Xperia L
• Yu Yureka
• Android One
Neatly designed with respect to Google's Material Design Guidelines, lets you unleash the beast out of your phone
The app should work on other devices too depending on the kernel of your phone.
ROOTED device is required for this app to work on your phone.
Extra Pro Features
• No Advertisements
• Unlocks extra KCAL color control features like adjusting color hue, saturation, grayscale mode. (Supported devices only)
• Eye-pleasingly beautiful Multi-colored Material UI for the whole app.
• Dashboard with full information on all the vitals your phone shows.
• CPU interface to let you control your device's CPU clocks and change it's various other parameters like governor, includes a live graph to show you how your CPU is being utilized.
• GPU interface with a gorgeous graphical representation of it's usage and basic controls (Adreno GPUs only)
• Memory Management section for applying various tweaks like changing IOScheduler, Swappiness, VFS Cache Pressure, switching entropy contribution.
• Support for switching Dynamic Fsync if supported by the kernel
• Network interface lets you change TCP Congestion Control, a network traffic parameter.
• Set on boot option lets you make the changes to persist across a device reboot
• Special section magically shows you the features which only your device supports, many phones don't have these features by default and therefore most of you might see nothing in here, the features need to be added by recompiling the kernel for your device. In that case request your favorite kernel developer.
• Special section comes with support for following features - Will only work on device which supports this
• Custom Gestures to Wake up the phone (Double Tap to Wake, Swipe left, right, up, down. Draw an M,O,E,W)
• Changing your device's charging current in mA through USB and AC power supply
• Changing the vibration intensity.
• Control color rendition of your phone's display panel through KCAL interface like modifying magnitude Red, Green and Blue light elements of the color spectrum, Invert the display color.
• Support for ThunderPlug - my own hotplug driver for the device Yu Yureka.
Please join the Google+ Community for the app and share your views, concerns and requests for the app.
*** NOTE 1: If settings DO NOT appear to stick, make sure "Superuser" is working properly. I recommend SuperSU!
*** NOTE 2: Make sure you have BUSYBOX updated or installed.
If you run into any issues and would like to participate in fixing these issues together with me. Join my beta testing community here:
Let's work together to fix all BUGS!
*** Feel Free to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) me directly for issues and support before commenting with low ratings. Thanks! ***
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) can be found here:
This application OFFICIALLY supports the following ROOTED devices:
* Google Nexus 7 2012/2013, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, 5, 9
* HTC One M7/M8, Samsung Galaxy S4/S5, Galaxy Note 3/4
* Oppo Find 5, 7
* Moto G/X 1st/2nd generation
Up Coming Support for:
This application ALSO unofficially supports ALL ROOTED ICS, JB, KK, LP capable devices (Phones and Tablets). This app will works on ALL your other ICS/JB/KK/LP devices!
*** Application Features: ***
> CPU Control:
- Displays CPU core frequencies in real-time
- adjustment of CPU governors
- adjustments of CPU Min/Max frequencies
- mpdecision on/off (Qualcomm devices)
- CPU Quiet Governor (Tegra3 devices)
- Eco Mode (Battery Savings)
> Voltage Control:
- Displays current voltage per frequency
- Tweak CPU voltage (Global/Individual)
- Smart Reflex On/Off (Galaxy Nexus)
> CPU Governor Control: (supports ANY CPU governor!)
- Allows for CPU governor specific tweaks
> GPU Control:
- Displays GPU frequencies in real-time
- selection of available GPU governors (My kernel and Qualcomm Chipsets)
- GPU max frequencies (Qualcomm Chipsets and kernels with GPU Overclocking enabled!)
- GPU V-sync capability (Qualcomm Chipsets ONLY)
> I/O Scheduler Control: (Supports built-in eMMC and SDcard if available)
- Selection of available I/O schedulers
- Tweak read-ahead size
> Low Memory Killer Controls:
- Custom tweaks for LMK
> MDNIE/Gamma controls
> FastCharge Controls:
- Custom Charge current controls
> Miscellaneous Control: (depending on device, not all features are available)
- Dynamic File Sync (faster storage I/O)
- TCP Congestion Algorithm
- USB FastCharge
- WiFi power management
- USB OTG Hack / charge
> Vibration Strength control
- Vibration Strength %
> Sweep2wake control
- Orientation (Nexus 4)
- Button LED (Sensation/Amaze and other HTC devices)
- Home2Wake, Logo2Wake, Home2Sleep, Logo2Sleep (HTC One ONLY)
> Per App Control (Profiles!)
- CPU min/max frequencies, GPU max frequencies, GPU governor and Eco Mode
> Color Control: (Not all features are available for different models)
- Color temperature (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4, HTC One)
- Gamma curve (Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, HTC One, Nexus 7 2013)
- Contrast (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- Gamma look up table (Galaxy Nexus ONLY)
- ZRAM Swap On/Off, Disk Size
- Memory adjustments
- CleanCache / Frontswap / Z-RAM (CompCache) Stats
> Thermal Control: (Qualcomm Devices ONLY)
- Disable Qualcomm's thermald/thermal-engine/HTC's pngmgr
- Control built-in Intelli-thermal
- Thermal statistics
> Download Control: (available only for OFFICIAL devices)
- Checks for latest stable kernel and beta kernels
- Social networking links (Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus)
- Kernel Support links (xda-developers and rootzwiki forums)
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by the use of this app. No warranties of any kind are given.
! Kernel that supports HAVS or SVS voltage adjustment REQUIRED !
Please report any bugs before rating in the market. I am very aggressive with bug fixes. In your bug report please include the name of the KERNEL you are currently using.
This app allows you to control your CPU voltages with an easy to use interface. You can increase or decrease voltages (undervolt or overvolt) for all frequencies or fine tune voltages for each individual frequency.
This version is ad supported. It contains all the features of the Ad Free version. If you would like to support future development of this app, please consider purchasing the ad free version from the market. Alternatively, if you prefer, you can donate on the website (http://www.incredikernel.com). Please register and include your your username in the donation comments and I will give you access to a download page that contains the ad free version to download. There is no miniumum donation amount, you can donate as much or as little as you want and you will have access to the ad free version.
Please read this information carefully before purchasing this app:
*** Please note, this app helps only to receive your personal donation key and you still need the Boeffla-Config V2 app to be installed separately as well !! (get it from http://www.boeffla-kernel.de) ***
Please purchase this donation app if you want to support my work on my various Boeffla-Kernels!
Important note: The primary reason for the donation app is to provide people, that are willing to donate, an alternative channel to PayPal. Hence, the additional functions of the Boeffla-Config V2 donation version will never be major but just some functions to make life more comfortable. Boeffla-Config V2 basic functionaliy is and will always be free.
If you have an issue with the app, please report directly to email@example.com instead of giving bad ratings.
* No permissions required
Please read the introduction for requirements at https://github.com/AndreiLux/Synapse/wiki (For developers).
Community group on Google+ available here: https://plus.google.com/communities/108137360526908770337
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THE CONTROLS EXPOSED IN THIS APP ARE PART OF THE KERNEL/ROM. THE APP ITSELF DOESN'T DO ANYTHING ON ITS OWN, BUT IS BUT A INTERFACE TO THOSE CONTROLS.
"No UCI support detected" means that your kernel and ROM don't support the app.
RATE IT ACCORDINGLY.
WARNING: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ON YOUR DEVICE!
I DIDN'T MISSPELL ADIUTOR !
Read the FAQ in the application for further informations
This is fully compatible with:
- Code_Blue Kernel (Nexus 5/Nexus 6)
- M5 Kernel (Xperia Z2/Xperia Z3/Xperia Z3 Compact)
- TGM-Hybrid (Oneplus One/Moto G/Galaxy S2)
(You are not using any kernel mentioned above? Don't worry this app will work on any device!)
An application which manages kernel parameters.
It depends on your kernel which features you can use.
With Kernel Adiutor you can tweak and monitor things like:
CPU (Frequency, Governor)
GPU (Frequency, Governor)
Screen (Color Calibration [RGB], Gamma)
Wake controls (DT2W, S2W)
Sound (Faux Sound)
Battery (Fast Charge)
Kernel Samepage Merging
Low Memory Killer (Minfree settings)
Virtual Memory (ZRAM)
Build prop Editor
Recovery (Flash, Wipe)
and a lot more... (check it out, keep in mind that only supported things will appear on your phone!)
Features which aren't supported by your device won't show up in the first place.
This Application is open source!
Help me translating this application!
You want to support me?
Tired of waiting for an update? New features every day! Join beta testing now.
Now you can send any program to your friends via Bluetooth, mail or other services you like!
You can also simply save the installation APK file in the Downloads folder and reinstall the application if necessary. For example, after clearing your smartphone.
And yet AppSend allows you to upload any application on file sharing cloud and get an URL to it, which you can send to friends.
No root access required!
This app has no service or any background execution. It generates a dynamic UI using the config xml provided by "/res/uci.sh config" command and calls the actions defined by the same xml upon user actions.
The same application can be used to configure different kernels if the kernel has support for the interface. An example implementation can be found in the initramfs of Siyah Kernel for S2 ( http://github.com/gokhanmoral/initramfs3 ).
The source code of this app can be found in http://github.com/gokhanmoral/STweaks
Application officially supports only HTC EVO 3D GSM/CDMA, however it might also work on other devices
If you install this application on unsupported device and something isn't working don't give bad mark. Send me mail and i will see what i can do
Submit issues here:
Info for HTC One XL, HTC One S, HTC Evo 4G LTE
There is a problem on some devices that is causing CPU1 settings not to stick. This is a Kernel/ROM issue, not the app
Kernel Tuner is tool for root users to completely customize their device behavior. This is the only application that offers full multi-core control over their devices. It allows users to control each core of their devices independently.
Custom kernel is required. Most of the features will only work on custom kernels. Check with your kernel developer to see if feature is supported
List of Features:
*Multi-Core CPU Handling – Control each CPU Core of your device independently
*GPU Overclocking – Only Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 and S4 devices with appropriate kernel are supported
*Voltage controll for the CPU
*View Times CPU was in
*Plugin for Tasker/Llama/Locale for changing profile
*Changing Capacitive Buttons Backlight
*Notification LED Timeout
[*]Storage(modify/delete SD card content) - used for writing application logs to SD card
[*]Your personal information(read sensitive log data) - read system logs for debugging purposes
[*]Network communications(full internet access, view network state) - Used for ads
[*]System tools(automatically start at boot) - Used to restore application configuration and settings after reboot
[*][*]System tools(install shortcuts) - Used for installing Home Screen shortcuts
If you have any problem or suggestion feel free to contact me, or write on official thread on XDA Developers
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/115273553144904124119/
There is no need to give bad marks and report FCs in review. I am aware of every crash that happens and im doing my best to fix it as soon as i can. Thanks
*** Regarding profiles being deleted when updating from v1.0.3 or later:
Due to changes made to the profile manager you will most likely loose any profiles set in the previous version. From here on out, your profiles will be preserved with future updates. If you need to recover any profiles from the previous version, please follow these steps:
- Export the profile to sdcard
- Attach the profile to an email and send to me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will send you back a profile compatible with the latest version
- You can then place it in /sdcard/KernelToolkit/ and import the profile into the app
** App is ready to be translated to other languages. If you'd like to see the app in your native language, please contact me via email or on XDA. If you're willing to do the translations (very fast and simple process) I should have it ready within 24 hours of completion.
Kernel Toolkit allows you to get the most out of your rooted device. Take full control of your device and increase performance and battery life.
The purpose of this app is to make tuning your kernel easy and simple to understand. Always looking to add new features, PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me with a feature request.
Kernel Toolkit Pro Unlocker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dsmartapps.root.kerneltoolkitunlocker
- Live device stats
- Time in cpu states with custom references
- Adjust cpu settings:
- Cpu governor
- Cpu governor parameter control
- I/O scheduler
- I/O scheduler parameters
- Read ahead buffer
- Enabled/disable system executables including Mpdecision, Pnpmgr
- Intelliplug settings
- Voltage table control / global adjustment
- Apply settings on boot
- USB fast charge toggle
- Screen wake control
- Help information
- Profile manager, create / share / reapply profiles of settings easily.
- Minfree control
- Screen color control
- Multicore power savings
- TCP congestion
- Vibration control
The app will run on any device, but can only apply changes on a rooted device.
- Receive boot to apply settings at boot
- Read/Write to storage to import/export profiles
- Vibration for haptic feedback after applying vibration
* Supports all devices running 4.1 Jellybean or later. Due to the nature of this app, it could not be fully tested on all devices and versions of android since it cannot run on an emulator. If it crashes on your device PLEASE click the report button so I can receive the info I need to fix it!
* Launcher icon designed by neytireyqa @ xda developers. Thanks!!
* This app was developed and fully tested on my HTC one m8 GPE running 5.0.1 Lollipop.
Fully tested and compatible with the following devices:
HTC one m8
HTC one m7
* I am not responsible for any damage/issues done to your device. I am of course, always available for support. Should any issues arise, I will try to the best of my ability to resolve them.
* Feature and promo graphics from Placeit
-Root (Optional for some features)
-Kernel with VM/Zram support
-Kernel and Device Support may vary.
-Zram Settings was made for devices who generally rely on VM/Zram to run properly, generally legacy devices with 512MB of ram.
Zram Settings is a light weight Zram configurations based application for Zram compression enabled kernels. This tool will allow users to toggle compression of Zram usage as well as configure VM usage. Also allows for custom overriding compression ratio. Aside from Zram settings, this application also now includes virtual memory management of how your device uses your device's physical memory. This application is based off of the memory management of the CM Settings.
Supported Roms: CyanogenMod, AOKP, Pacman, CNA, Custom AOSP based roms.
Usually Xperia devices rely on Zram/VM (EX: Xperia U)
Usually HTC devices do not use Zram (EX: HTC ONE)
Your kernel needs to support the following partitions in order to fully take advantage of this application...
Sigue el proyecto en Twitter: @vidausb
VidaUSB.com representa una forma más rápida, directa y organizada de acceder a la información más relevante del día a día de los estudiantes, profesores, trabajadores y visitantes de la Universidad Simón Bolívar, Sede Sartenejas. VidaUSB.com es una herramienta útil a tu alcance, un directorio y además, una comunidad online de la universidad a través del servicio gratuito de Cartelera VidaUSB.
Podrás encontrar en VidaUSB.com:
✓ Hoy en la USB: información que sueles revisar en tu día a día en la universidad, más cerca de ti. Revisa el menú de los comedores del día y el saldo que tienes disponible, tu comprobante de inscripción, aula virtual, y más. Crea tu propia lista de Favoritos para un acceso incluso más rápido a la información más importante para ti.
✓ Decanatos, Departamentos Coordinaciones y Divisiones: ubicaciones, teléfonos, correos electrónicos, y más. Cada elemento permite una acción. Ejemplo: al hacer click en el teléfono de una Coordinación, se marcará el número si ves la página desde tu celular.
✓ Horarios y Rutas del Transporte de la USB de una forma más accesible y organizada a través de rutas urbanas e interurbanas.
✓ Marca inmediatamente a los teléfonos de seguridad y de bomberos de la USB, en caso de emergencia.
✓ Mapas de la USB con tecnología de Google Maps: referencias como: "te queda al lado de MEM, pasando los árboles a la derecha.." para llegar a los diferentes lugares de la universidad son historia. Ubica el punto exacto al que quieres llegar a través de Google Maps.
✓ Lo más importante es que cada elemento del sitio tiene una acción, si ves un número telefónico hazle click y llamarás directamente. Si ves un correo electrónico, hazle click para enviar un correo. VidaUSB.com está pensado para ahorrarte tiempo, mucho tiempo en la USB.
✓ Y más, mucho más.
VidaUSB.com Tu Vida en la USB
➡ Con VidaUSB.com podrás tener contenido actualizado en tiempo real, personalizar tu experiencia en el sitio creando tu propia lista de Favoritos con los elementos más importantes para ti de la universidad, beneficiarte de funciones nuevas que serán agregadas según tus comentarios y/o sugerencias, y acceder al sitio en cualquiera de tus dispositivos ya que su arquitectura es adaptable según la pantalla del dispositivo que utilices. Simplemente ingresa a VidaUSB.com con tu Facebook o Twitter para disfrutar de estas funciones adicionales.
Pero aún hay más.
Cartelera VidaUSB, un espacio en el que podrás publicar eventos y/o anuncios clasificados; y mantenerte informado/a de lo más nuevo en la comunidad de la USB. Si tu objetivo es aumentar la exposición y publicidad de tu anuncio, ese es el espacio indicado. Si quieres estar al día con lo más nuevo dentro del campus, visita Cartelera VidaUSB; te garantizo que habrá algo para ti.
Gracias por compartir VidaUSB.com, llevarla siempre contigo y enviar tus comentarios y/o sugerencias para mejorar el sitio.
Programación de esta Aplicación, Diseño y Dibujo del Jardín Chromo-Vegetal por:
Félix Armando Ocampo Luces
Estudiante de Comercio Exterior
Carnet Nº 12-10035
Los íconos utilizados en la página principal de esta aplicación son de dominio público y pueden ser encontrados en la página web: www.openclipart.org
3C Toolbox Pro combines the features of Battery Monitor Widget, System Tuner, 3C Toggles and more into one easy-to-use giant toolbox to control, monitor and optimize your Android devices.
3C Toolbox Pro combines the features of many top-100 paid apps like Titanium Backup, Greenify, BetterBatteryStats, App2SD, Seeder, ROM Toolbox Pro, SetCPU, System Panel, Root Explorer, Autorun Manager, Terminal Emulator, Script Editor, SD Booster, BuildProp Editor, ATK and many more.
Before you buy this app, please try free version: http://www.3c71.com/atfree
☺ 3C Toolbox Pro works best on rooted phones, works well on stock phones too
♦♦ 3C Toolbox Pro feature set (some require root access, try free version first) ♦♦
► Pro-only features
Hide any tabs or any menu item
Edit all main screen buttons up-to 4x6 grid
Multi/auto-select, sort apps in apps manager
Multi-select in root explorer
Auto backup updated apps
Continuous, interval and duration of recordings and component states
Download notification icon packs directly from the app
Use force-stop in task manager or auto-task-killer
New app installation manage notification
Create multiple schedules, watchers and profiles
Automatic battery markers and manage multiple batteries
Add a notification shortcut to access any features from status notification
Extra widgets: 2x1 text, 2x1-5x2 graphic, 4x1-1x4 toggles and 4x4 summary
► Toolbox integration
Battery savings and performance optimization
Profiles to control CPU, IO and device states
Manage apps from anywhere
► Device manager *
Device profiles (CPU, IO, components)
Tasks scheduler (app management, clean-up, etc)
Device watchers to automatically activate a profile, run tasks or display alarms
► File explorer *
Batch copy/paste, zip, delete, move, share and stream files and folders
Change files/folders permissions, ownership and security context
Access all your Samba network shares
► Application manager *
Backup and verify app apk/data, sms and call-logs
System app uninstaller and update cleaner
Share apps by e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
Move any apps to user, system, SD or link2SD
Freeze/unfreeze apps, crystallize (eg hibernate/greenify) and control app startup and events
Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
Control app notifications, permissions, access, rotation, full-screen and force screen-on
Find apps draining your battery (statistics)
► Network manager
Set WiFi access point priority
Configure Android firewall, TCP Congestion, DNS *
► Task manager
Check CPU, network and memory usage
Kill or force-stop * any apps or kernel processes
Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *
CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU, thermal and MPDecision
Build.prop and sysctl editor
Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
Android memory manager, memory cleaner, SD directory binder
fsync, sweep2wake, gamma, sound, intelliplug and fast charge control
► System Monitoring
All Android applications or all processes, battery, CPU, network, memory
Component states (WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G, Phone, APN) (PRO ONLY)
► Status bar notifications
Battery, cpu, memory, sd, temperature optionally with graphics in drop-down
Add battery remaining bar on top or bottom
Remove original battery icon (xposed required)
► Highly Configurable Widgets
Resizable gauge widget
1x1 toggle *
► System Switches (widgets or profiles)
GPS,WiFi localization,WiFi,BT,APN,NFC,Airplane,Tethering,Brightness,Screen time-out,Stay awake,Flashlight,Ringer,Vibrate,Synchro,Background data,Debug,Unknown sources,Reboot,etc
► Terminal Emulator & Script Editor
Run any scripts, optionally on boot
Share scripts, commands and outputs
► System Logcat and Kernel Reader *
Advanced filtering and search
* Requires root and kernel support for full feature
* This is a license package for nitrality. It does nothing on its own. *
This does not install a NEW program icon!
Proposed Elite features:
- Disables ads
- Disbale nagscreen
- A new widget?
NOTE: Currently there are no additional features in nitrality that are unlocked with this download. Consider this a presale. This is here to help support future development. The cost of this app will increase to CHF 2.00. Get it now while it's half price.
An open source, full-featured tool to combine all other tools used for managing your SGS1/2. Best toolbox around!
This app allows you to do the following:
- Install / Uninstall Various Samsung / System apps
+ Secret Codes
- Easy Access to Secret Codes
- Enable / Disable Media Scanner
- Clean Media Thumbnails
- Change CSC Code
- Backup / Restore efs Folder
- Battery History
- Battery Information
- Usage Statistics
- Change Display Resolution
- Enable Application Scaling Multi DPI support
- Change Popup Animation Speed
- Change Transition Animation Speed
- Enable / Disable Fancy Input Animations
+ Backup & Restore - CWM Manager
- Reboot into Recovery
- Backup System
- Restore System
- Delete Backups
- Flash CWM ZIPS (update.zip, kernel or themes)
*** THIS IS A LICENCE FILE ***
*** RECOVERY MANAGER APPLICATION REQUIRED ***
This is a license file for Recovery Commander. It unlocks following features of Recovery Commander DEMO:
- Recovery (recover to earlier state -> pick a existing backup from list)
- Flash CWM Package (this will allow you to flash an *.zip package located anywhere on sdcard, without the need of navigating through CWM menus)
Voltage Control Extreme does not install a NEW program icon!
Voltage Control Extreme features:
- profiles support (you can switch between saved configurations)
- profile switching by widget
- CPU history (time per each frequency)
- overvolting support (+50mV and 1500mV limit)
- undervolting up to -250mV (lite version limited to -200mV)