This awesome Lollipop 5.0 Theme is the best one for your custom ROM
IMPORTANT: Please update your rom with the latest nightly to avoid stability problems with some options of settings, theme engine had a bug with white themes and cyanogenmod fixed the issue recently.
If you use Apollo music player flash this zip in recovery: goo.gl/Bm6DvI
If Google keyboard isn't themed properly and missing spacebar remember to use latest version of it, download here: http://d-h.st/3JZ
Remember to reboot after aplying!
Android Lollipop 5.0 theme for CM11 by Nucleoid is designed to work on Cyanogen latest theme engine, it will change the look of your smartphone and will resemble the new style of the upcoming android version "Lollipop".
Android L Theme offers you as close of an experience of having Android L on your phone as possible. Every element has been carefully themed and revised. Everything is included in the package:
Everything is included! Style, icons, bootanimation, alarms, notification, ringtones, wallpaper...
Taking care of every detail.
Note: We created a great material design Icon Pack for you, but as always you can decide to apply it or choose your favourite icon pack to go along with this Lollipop CM11 theme.
-Paranoid Android rom
Best Android Lollipop themes according to our users
Many versions available to fit your style, take a look at our other themes.
If you have any problems with Lollipop 5.0 theme for CM11 and Paranoid Android or suggestions please follow our community and our team will be pleased to help you out: http://bit.ly/NucleoidThemes
Flux is designed with pixel perfect precision to give your phone a completely new modern look and feel! With high quality graphics and full of features, you will enjoy using your phone!
• Check screenshots
• Dialer force closes? Clear the dialer data.
• No more icons will be added, only the stock/system icons so do not send icon requests please
• Issues with the font? Just use the stock font.
• Dark text on dark backgrounds? disable the DarkUI option in settings.
Cyanogen Theme contest winner: http://goo.gl/7Cp3T4
CM12 / CM11 New Theme Engine only
Attention users if u have issue mail us and we will be happy to help you rating bad wont help>/b>
Warning "Paranoid Android" users this theme may not work for your rom at the moment please don't buy it until PA team fixes
What's Themed for CM12
Keyboard Aosp (light and dark both)
File Manager CM
100 + icons (Won’t be adding more)
27 packages themed
What's Themed for Cm11
100 + icons (Won’t be adding more)
20+ packages themed
You must flash the latest nightly to get best out of the theme and get rid of the errors
Dialer/Contacts FC? Apply stock theme and re-apply this theme
Must reboot the device after applying the theme
Circle us at Google+
★★★ This is the DONATE version with more support and improvements! :) ★★★
✔This theme is compatible with AOKP/CM9/10/10.1/11 and it supports [XHDPI/HDPI]
✔ New Google JFK's icons and some new custom icons made by me!
✔ Overall new classy UI
✔ Clean and minimal look
✔ Themed system icons
✔ Themed navbar icons
✔ Themed statusbar notifications
✔ New switch design and toggles
✔ New default wallpaper
✔ Themed camera UI (much smoother!)
HOW TO APPLY THE THEME:
✔Once you've downloaded the theme, go to Settings/Themes or Theme Manager
✔ Find and highlight the Mianogen Theme and hit apply
✔ If you get an error message, apply the default theme first and reboot. Then apply the Mianogen theme and reboot again for all changes to take effect.
More updates coming soon!
MIUI mix,CM10,CM 10.2,CM 11,miui,simple,daily,cyanogen,mianogen,stock,kitkat,theme chooser.
Supported screen DPI: [XHDPI][HDPI][MDPI]
Themed more than 90 icons for popular app.
If you see this error: "THIS THEME WAS IMPROPERLY COMPILED AND CANNOT BE APPLIED...", RE-APPLY the default "System" theme and either reboot. Or clear cache & data of "ThemesProvider.apk" & "ThemeChooser.apk", then apply the theme.
This error: "SORRY, THIS THEME IS MISSING ASSETS FOR YOUR DEVICES SCREEN SIZE," is harmless, just ignore and select "APPLY ANYWAY."
Original wallpaper: http://winnichip.deviantart.com/art/Ghost-397870154
** Icon requests should be made via email. Thanks!
***Theme and any extension is free for all who love it. But if you want to support my development, you always can buy me a cup of coffee :) (via payal. email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You need a rooted phone to use this theme with Jelly Bean (that's a must)
- You need a ROM with the Theme Chooser Engine to apply it.
1. Download the app and install it
2. Go to Settings>Themes (or the Themes section of your custom rom)
(If you don't have this option you are probably not using a custom rom)
3. Swipe and select Android Kitkat 4.4
4. Apply it
5. Reboot your phone/tablet to make all the changes
Don't review or give bad ratings if you don't know how to use it or don't know how to root your phone,
I will not reply to them because they are not review of the product.
Instead, do a search with Google or ask here for support:
TO HAVE TRANSPARENT STATUS AND NAVIGATION BARS:
- Use a Launcher that supports theme (GEL Google Experience Launcher, Kitkat Launcher..)
- Use a ROM that lets you change the opacity of them,
or install the XPOSED FRAMEWORK: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401
with a status bar module like gravitybox: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2316070
Created for XHDPI, HDPI and XXHDPI devices,
with this theme you can feel all the sweet Kitkat style on Android Jelly Bean too!
Your Jelly Bean phone/tablet UI will become similar to the new Android 4.4 interface,
with the graphics of the new version of your favorite OS, with:
- Original Nexus5 wallpaper included
- Original 4.4 style: no custom inspired themed apps, only original/per-pixel created content.
- with skinned Calculator, Deskclock widget.
- Custom ROMS toggles like the 4.4 original toggles interface, with orange icons for not full signal,
exactly like Kitkat.
- Framework buttons, backgrounds, bars like the original Kitkat.
- With the new Overscroll lights, glow dividers
- Only original Kitkat icons, they are not much, I'm sorry!
- Only original HOLO BLUE and HOLO WHITE colors!
This theme is AOSP - CM10.2 - AOKP - Paranoid Android Compatible.
Please report any bug before rate the theme, you will help me to continue to make this theme better, thanks!
* Error: "Theme unproperly compiled" *
- Apply the original System theme, reboot the Phone/Tablet and apply Android Kitkat 4.4
* Error: "The* Status Bar Clock color is Blue *
- Your ROM should have some setting to change the color of the clock, find it and use the white.
* Error: "This theme is missing assets for your device's screen resolution" *
- select "Apply Anyway" (that's a issue of the theme chooser app, the theme has everything required)
If you prefer faster animations , put 0.7 or a lower value under "Window animation scale", "Transition animation scale" and "Animator duration scale" in developer options.
Only for CyanogenMod Theme Engine (CM11 4.4.4). To apply go to Settings / Themes / Themes packs
Optimized for xhdpi-xxhdpi devices
Please reboot after applying and after every update
If playstore return error 400 or 403 see here: http://ahwee321.blogspot.in/2013/10/how-to-fix-play-store-download-error.html?m=1
Follow me on Google+http://goo.gl/YcStv0
This theme is based on the UI introduced in the release preview of Android L, it's flat, simple, minimal and with white accents color.
Since it's based on Android L, almost everything has been themed! But in addition:
# Lockscreen's unlock ring and camera icons
# Settings app
# Stock messaging app
# Stock clock app (also widgets and alarm interface)
# Softkeys (on screen navigation buttons)
# AOSP (Google) Keyboard
# Notification and quicksettings panel
# Status bar icons
# The font, Cooper Hewitt, which you can find here >> http://goo.gl/b0D2zE
# Boot animation, which, along with many others, can be downloaded from here >> http://goo.gl/QGGgm6
# And more to come (non-system apps will be themed too)..
The launcher icons you see in the screenshots, aren't included in the theme and you can grab them here >> http://goo.gl/dE6uLM
The wallpaper included in the theme are from here >> http://goo.gl/nSfTY
I thank Andrea Pelosin for his help for Mahdi ROM support >> http://goo.gl/tx81rv
If you have any problems, bugs or if you have a request to make, feel free to contact me:
# Google+ >> http://goo.gl/YcStv0
# Email: email@example.com
Hope you like it, and if so... Enjoy!
REQUIRE NEW CM THEME ENGINE
For a more complete use this Zooper Widget Theme https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.diehlc.lgg3widget.zwskin&hl=fr
New Theme for CM11 , this theme is compatible with the new CM THEME ENGINE
Made for HDPI / XHDPI / XXHDPI Devices Extremely high quality
The OnePlus ONE supports it by default
Completely revamped UI , Full icon sets , themed system apps freshly pulled from original LG G3 System Dump.
-SystemUI with original system icons
-Google Play Music
-Google Calendar + AOSP Calendar
Included some wallpapers and ringtones plus original fonts
Tested on the lastest CyanogenMod 11 /11S nightlies on the following devices :
Samsung Galaxy S4 ( T-Mobile , AT&T , i9505 , i9500 )
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 ( SM-N9005 , T-Mobile )
Samsung Galaxy S3 ( i9300 , i9305 , T Mobile , AT&T)
Google Nexus 5
Google Nexus 7 2013
Google Nexus 7 2012
Google Nexus 4
HTC One M7
HTC One M8
Sony Xperia Z1
Sony Xperia Z2
Sony Xperia Z
YOU NEED A CUSTOM ROM.
THIS IS NOT A LAUNCHER THEME.
Lollipop (CM12) is NOT supported.
KitKat users MUST BE ON 4.4.3, or your contacts and dialer will probably crash.
HoloGlass - Google's UI, Elevated...
This "Theme Chooser" theme turns your apps transparent, letting your background shine through!
If you really like HoloGlass, there is a donate version available as well :D
If have issues installing, see bugs or notice anything weird, EMAIL me with a screenshot, so I can troubleshoot. It works better than submitting a bad review. (Or go to the XDA link below) This theme is still a work in progress (Beta), and many things are still a little funny.
It is designed to work on XHDPI for now. I will gradually add support for HDPI and Tablet devices, but I am focusing on the one resolution at the moment.
This theme has been tested with official versions of CM10.1, AOKP, and PA, but should work with similar roms.
- Make sure you're on a custom ROM with Theme Chooser
Once you've downloaded/installed the theme:
- Apply system theme and reboot
- Apply "HoloGlass"
- Reboot and enjoy!
If you receive an error that the Theme was incorrectly compiled, revert to the system theme, reboot, and apply HoloGlass again. It will work, I promise! If you still have problems, email me for help, it is likely a DPI issue.
You can follow the development thread @ XDA Developers: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2179705
### PLEASE READ: ###
- DO NOT MOVE TO SDCARD (or else it will revert on stock after each reboot)
- Reboot after applying the theme is REQUIRED
- For the statusbar and navbar transparencies, your Rom needs to support it, like ParanoidAndroid, AOKP, or some custom versions of CM10.1 (The official branch does not include this transparency support)
WHAT YOU GET:
- Phone & Contacts
- Modified Clock style to get rid of the fat hours
- Any app that uses the default Holo theme
- Translucent statusbar icons (best on transparent status bar)
- Glass-ey notification tray and QS toggles
- Nova (changes the "shadow" to the same transparency setting as the Holo theme)
- Plenty of stuff that might look weird / inconsistent because it is a beta
- Holo.Light theme
- Themed apps
- and more!
- Colored versions!
Bonus Note: Nova launcher users who also have a ROM with launcher navbar transparancy settings:
You can set the launcher to the same transparency as the system apps:
In Nova Settings -> Desktop, check the Show Shadow box.
The transparency value is #50000000 or 31%, depending on your ROM.
*Problem installing? Uninstall, apply stock Holo theme, reboot, install again!*
*The Recent's Card Panel is a feature in Paranoid Android, which I use. The Recents Card Panel is not included.*
*L-Ready is not a clone of Android L's style because it's not meant to be this way. If you're just looking to get the new Android L look then you're in the wrong place I must say.*
L-Ready is a theme for the CM11 Theme Engine (2014).
Inspired by the Android L style and colors, and some of my own "taste", L-Ready seeks to bring a fresh new look to your device in a unique way.
Compatibility: CM11 Theme Engine (2014)
Supported ROMs: Paranoid Android, CyanogenMod
Supported DPIs: HDPI / XHDPI / XXHDPI
Variants: Dark / Light |----| M Dark / M Light
* The only difference between variants is that the M ones have larger Action Bars on themed Apps.
• L-inspired Style
• L Fonts
• L Wallpaper
• L Boot Animation
• L Sounds
- This theme is NOT an Android Lollipop 5.0 theme. But a theme inspired on it, but more focused to Material Design, with lots of stuff different from Android Lollipop.
- This theme is ONLY supported for CUSTOM ROMS with CM11S Theme Engine. DO NOT install with other roms.
- This theme is designed for xhdpi and higher dpi devices. Feel free to test it in lower dpi devices, if you want to.
- Coloured Status Bars ARE NOT a theme's feature. To have them, you must use a rom with Dinamic System Bars (DSB), or Xposed Module "Tinted Status Bar".
- This is the very last version of this them, it won't be longer supported for dev's personal reasons.
- Fonts in Preview Pictures ARE NOT included in theme. Also, wallpapers used in Preview Pictures MAY/MAY NOT be included in it.
- There are 4 IdeaL Themes Versions. If you don't like this one, try another, and stay with the one you like the most. See screenshots to know what it's included in each theme.
- If you can't deal with the keyboard theme issues, use this keyboard which has Lollipop themes. I haven't developed it, I'm just sharing. http://bit.ly/15KJJpU
- Based on Material Design.
- Themed Framework.
- Themed SystemUI.
- Animated Checkboxes.
- Android Lollipop Roboto Fonts.
- Android Lollipop Ringtone, Notifications and Alarms sounds.
- Wallpapers with the best Material Design style.
- Android Wear/L inspired bootanimation.
- Over 550 moonshine style icons.
- Over 50 themed apps.
Check official IdeaL Themes wallpapers here: http://bit.ly/1pdGiLm
Special and Big thanks
To Monish Palanivel, and Fate Nozomi, for allowing me to use some resources from their themes in order to begin and inspire mine, also, for their help, support and collaboration.
Download their themes:
- Herathon Night --> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monish1995.herathon.night
- Herathon Light --> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monish1995.herathon.light
- Herathon Eclipse --> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monish1995.herathon.eclipse
- Material Themes --> http://bit.ly/Y5WEhJ
IdeaL Theme by:
Jahir Fiquitiva http://bit.ly/1z7WJfM
This theme wouldn't be possible without the help of these awesome works. Very big thanks to them!
- Theme icons from Moonshine Icon Pack by Valiant Pixels. With some modifications and add-ons by me. (http://bit.ly/QC3jg0)
- Included wallpapers by Juan Manuel Saracho. (http://bit.ly/1v0XSYF)
- IdeaL Themes Official Wallpapers are made by: Juan Manuel Saracho and me (Jahir Fiquitiva http://bit.ly/1z7WJfM).
- Android L fonts from the Official Google Material Design Specs web. (http://bit.ly/1wLOnvy)
This theme works for any 4.2 based ROM that uses the T-mobile theme chooser. (cm10.1, aokp, aospa, pacman etc...)
This Theme is only for Xhdpi and Hdpi at the moment.
What is themed?
Play Music(widget only at the moment)
If you try to apply this theme and a compile error prompts you, Select stock theme. reboot your device, then select this theme.
If you enjoy my work, please consider the donate version of this theme.
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING REVIEWS.
THIS THEME IS FOR HDPI AND XHDPI PHONES ONLY.
ROOT needed and a custom ROM like CM9/AOKP needed that supports the Theme Engine.
If you get an Error Message stating that the theme was "Improperly Compiled..." just apply the "system" theme, and reboot your phone. Once your device boots back up go back into the Theme Chooser and apply Cobalt.
Cobalt is Primarily a Blue theme that is vastly different than stock ICS
MrDSL for Code, TONS of Help, and Teaching me to Theme
MrDSL for Inverted Market/Google Now/G-Mail Code
Lawsonmh15 for a handful of images
Mix and Match
Combine styles, icons, fonts, sounds, bootanimations and wallpapers from different themes to create your own unique look.
Change on Every Level
Most mobile skins only touch the surface. CyanogenMod themes affect every layer of your device so you can enjoy them on your homescreen, in apps, and throughout your system.
Icon Packs do more!
All of your favorite icon packs from the most popular third party launcher replacements are supported, and do even more now. Icon packs applied through CyanogenMod themes extend beyond the launcher, and even work on launchers that normally do not support icon packs.
Icons Packs from Nova, LauncherPro, Trebuchet, ADW, and Go Launcher
New CM Theme Engine themes for the ultimate in mix-and-match support
Legacy Themes using the T-Mobile theme engine (styles only)
Are you a Theme developer?
We are building a web-based submission tool to allow you to feature your app in the showcase. In the meantime, please see our documentation on our wiki: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Themes#Submitting_to_Themes_Showcase
Requires CyanogenMod Theme Engine found in CM 11 M7 release (or newer). Additionally, compatible with other distributions using the CM Theme Engine.
DO NOT MOVE ON SDCARD (or else it will revert on stock after each reboot)
This theme is NOT compatible with stock Gingerbread Launcher
Reboot is OBLIGATORY (after theme applies)
Theme Chooser CANNOT theme the lockscreens so USE the morphs from the supporting forum threads :D
CM7 Crystal theme is a mix of cyan/transparent and carbon-like textures and colors. It is compatible with CM7 roms and/or roms that include the T-mobile theme engine (theme-chooser)in HDPI resolution (It is confirmed to work on MDPI devices also)
Crystal includes more than 40 fully themed applications and more than 450 themed launcher icons (list is constantly growing).
Once you've downloaded the theme:
-Launch Theme-Chooser Application
-Hit "apply" and enjoy!
Note: in several cases you will need to reboot your device, in order to make the changes have full effect.
For requests, addons, morphs and full changelogs, visit the official support threads of the theme: