Discover endless coastlines and seaside villages, abundant wildlife and a multitude of family attractions at Phillip Island, just 90 minutes drive from Melbourne. 'Phillip Island - Let'sGoToAU' app is a self-drive trip based on our personal extensive travel experience around Australia
. It has been tested many times to ensure that we recommend the best places to explore, where the roads are good and there's scenery to match. It follows a route that we’ve loved and offers a novel way to explore this popular destination.
In order to help you to see the best of Phillip Island has to offer, we created two trip versions of this route: "Phillip Island in 1 Day" and "Phillip Island in 1 Day With Kids". Both of them are included into this app and highlight the Phillip Island's most popular attractions.No more reading, asking for recommendations and evaluation of different tour guides. All you have to do is to download this app, arrange the accommodation as per our recommendations, collect your car and go! FEATURES / WHAT IS INSIDE?
- * detailed self-drive trip based on real experience
- * every point of interest has a photo, detailed information and coordinates
- * additional materials such as trails maps, hints and tips are included
- * trip can be easily adjusted if you have kids / love hiking / have some special needs / etc. -- just read our recommendations inside the route!
- * works offline
- * This app is a self-drive trip. In order to use it, install the base app first. The base app is free.
- * This app is NOT a navigation app. Every point of interest that we refer to has its coordinates. To get a route to the point, simply use Google Maps (if there is a network coverage) or install any offline navigator (e.g. Maps.Me) and let it navigate you!
- * Please also note that we are NOT a tour operator. We are not getting any commissions for places that we recommend to visit -- all recommendations are based on our extensive travel experience only.
- * All our trips were created keeping in mind that you are a very busy person who probably has only 1-2 weeks to explore Australia. That is why our trips are short (from 1 to 7 days) and have only the best points of interest, ‘must-visit’ places plus some hidden gems to make your trip unique. Break them down or combine them to match your time-frame, arrival point and list of ‘must-see’ destinations. Weave between city, coast and wilderness or combine the Red Centre with the Daintree Rainforest and Great Barrier Reef. Australia is a vast country, but with planning you can cover a diversity of landscapes in just a few weeks.
See all our routes here
We are constantly working on the app, so any feedback or bug reports are welcome!