There are 97 graphics programs like:
-->DDA Line Algorithm
-->Cohensutherland Line Clipping Algorithm
-->Bresenham's Line Algorithm
-->Bresenham;s Circle Algorithm
-->3D scaling, rotation and translation
--> Bresenham's ellipse drawing algorithm
-->Liang Barsky Line Clipping Algorithm
-->DDA Circle Algorithm
and many more.. WITH SAMPLE REAL OUTPUT SCREEN !!
v1.5 Big Update!! New interface, bug fixed, more programs, programs divided into 3 categories:
v1.4 added more programs and output screen
v1.3 minor update :just fixed some programs and fixed alignment
v1.2 added new programs and improved interface
If you find any bugs in this app or any problem with the programs or want to suggest something about this app then please mail me at email@example.com before rating.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from any where they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1) Introduction to Computer Graphics
2) Video Controller
3) Cathode-Ray Tubes (CRT)
4) The Shadow - Mask CRT
5) Color CRT Monitors
6) Raster Scan display
7) Randam Scan Systems
8) Random Scan display Processor
9) Comparison between raster and vector graphics
10) Color CRT Monitors
11) Direct-View Storage Tubes
12) Flat-Panel Displays
13) Three-Dimensional Viewing Devices
14) Three Dimensional Devices
15) Input Devices
16) Hard Copy Devices
17) Graphics software
18) Coordinate Representations
19) Graphics Functions
20) Plasma displays
21) Video Display Devices
22) Software Standards
23) Coordinate System
24) LCD(Liquid Crystal Display) Monitors
25) LED(light-emitting diode)
26) SVGA (Super Video Graphics Array)
27) Distance between a Point, Line and Vectors
28) Video Graphics Array (VGA)
29) Polar Coordinates
30) Normalized Device Coordinates
31) Points and Lines
32) Line Drawing Algorithm
33) Line Segments
35) Digital Differential Analyzer (DDA)
36) Line Drawing Algorithm for DDA
37) Symmetrical DDA(Digital Differential Analyzers)
38) The incremental DDA Algorithm
40) Bresenham\'s Line Drawing Algorithm
41) Parallel line Algorithms
42) Frame Buffer
43) Line Function
44) Circle Drawing
45) Properties of Circles
46) midpoint circle algorithm for drawing circle
47) ELLIPSE-GENERATING ALGORITHMS
48) MIDPOINT ELLIPSE ALGORITHM (Bresenham\'s Circle Algorithm)
49) Other curves
50) Various ways to represent a curve
51) Curve functions
52) PARALLEL CURVE ALGORITHMS
53) DDA ALGORITHM FOR CIRCLE
54) A straightforward line drawing algorithm
55) continuity condition on curve
56) Convex hull property of circle
57) Scan line polygon fill algorithm
58) Pixel addressing and object geometry
59) Pixel addressing and object geometry
60) Filled-area primitives
62) Primitive Operations
63) Graphics Pipeline
64) Graphics Primitives
65) Plasma Panels
66) Visible-Surface Detection Algorithms
67) line attribute
68) Line Width
69) Pen and Brush Options for lines
70) Curve attribute
71) Area-fill Attribute
72) Character attribute of fonts
73) BUNDLED ATTRIBUTES FOR CHARACTERS
74) Inquiry functions
75) Color and gray scale levels
76) Pixels and Frame Buffers and Lines Segments
77) Point plotting
80) Rotation transformation operation on an image
84) Scaling Transformation operation on an image
85) Various transformation operations that can be performed on an image
86) Transformation functions
87) Other transformations
88) Transformations between co-ordinate system
89) Affine transformations
90) Raster method of transformations
91) Homogeneous Coordinates System
92) Perpendicular lines
93) Matrix reresentation and homogenious coordinates
94) Composite transformations
95) The viewing pipeline
96) Viewing coordinate reference frame
97) window to viewport coordinate transformation
98) Two dimension viewing function
99) Clipping operations
100) Point clipping and line clipping
101) Cohen Sutherland line clipping algorithm
102) Cohen-Sutherland Line Clipping
103) Liang-Barsky Line Clipping
104) Nicholl-Lee-Nicholl Line Clipping
105) Line clipping Using Nonrectangular Clip Window
All topics are not listed here due to character limitations set by Google Play Store.
Graphic design is the art of communication, stylizing, and problem-solving through the use of type, space, and image. The field is considered a subset of visual communication and communication design, but sometimes the term "graphic design" is used interchangeably with these due to overlapping skills involved.
Meet our rehabilitating sea turtles and see our calendar of events for their potential release dates. Adopt a resident turtle, a turtle nest, or a single hatchling, or see future plans for Sea Turtle, Inc. and donate to our cause. Any amount helps! Become a member and join us in marine turtle conservation.
Find out how to identify the 8 sea turtle species of the world, 5 of which are found here in the Gulf of Mexico. Use this app to find us next time you visit South Padre Island and hear a presentation to learn more.
When you find a turtle on the beach, use this app to send us a photo so we can give it care and rehabilitation or save future sea turtle hatchlings from predation.
Get updates through our social media and experience the magic of endangered species conservation!
*** NOTE Only English Supported. You can switch between the command line and graphical controls using the menu item "Switch Advance/Simple Mode". English is the only language supported. If you are interested in helping translate to other languages please contact me. ***
This is a great introduction to programming for children.
You can issue commands and see the results graphically.
You can also get introduced to the concept of looping.
There is an easy mode called "Command Wizard" that can be used to build commands if typing is not your thing.
You can draw shape with simple commands like
FORWARD 100 LEFT 90
You can even loop.
REPEAT [ FORWARD 100 LEFT 90 ]
Currently the only commands supported are
PEN UP (allows you to move without drawing)
PEN DOWN (starts drawing again)
* Change line color
* Change background color
* Issue one command at a time or chain as many commands as you like.
- FORWARD 100 LEFT 90 FORWARD 60 RIGHT 30 BACK 10 LEFT 10 FORWARD 100
- REPEAT 10 [FORWARD 100 LEFT 30 FORWARD 100 RIGHT 60]
* Colors can be changed in the command line using COLOR [#RRGGBB|#AARRGGBB|red|blue|green|black|white|gray|cyan|magenta|yellow|lightgray|darkgray]
* Nested loops are now allowed.
* Color picker dialog to change foreground and background colors.
* Remember foreground and background colors.
Network state checked required when trying to use the issue command by voice feature.
Want to learn "how to program" ? Algoid is made for you !
Algoid is an educational application for Android that teaches kids, teenagers and why not their parents "how to program".
★★★ With Algoid, learn programming become simple and funny !
Do you remember the Logo programming language ? This friendly turtle / robot that introduces step by step the basics of programming.
Algoid is based on the same idea of visual feedback loop : develop - run / debug - observe turtle that draw result.
★★★ Algoid go further, it embeds a real-time DEBUGGER (the first and so far the only one on Android), a step by step execution mode and SCOPE EXPLORER (for better understanding).
Still further, hide the turtle and develop your own VIDEO GAME directly from your device.
In short, Algoid will turn your Android device into a real development station dedicated to apprenticeship and fun.
Everything you need to become a future developer, whether you are a child, teenager or adult!
The goal of Algoid is to enable everyone to "learn to program" or "learn programming".
---- Highlights ----
Algoid is an all in one app that embeds tree products :
The rich integrated development environment "IDE" :
- Syntax highlighting
- BREAKPOINTS and DEBUGGER
- STEP BY STEP execution modes
- real-time SCOPE EXPLORER
- Auto completion
- Syntax error management
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- UI optimized for small screens
The documentation platform for self apprenticeship
- Online forum
---- What's algoid is not ? ----
Algoid is not running through SL4A, it integrates its own (homemade) formal language parser. This choice was made to facilitate the debugger, step by step and scope explorer integration.
Its language AL is not Java, but its interpreter and runtime are both written in Java.
Algoid is not a compiler but a scripting language interpreter.
Algoid is not (not yet but I am working on) a c or java ide but a dedicated one for AL.
Not sure what Turtle Graphics and LOGO programming is? The original Turtle Graphics allowed a user to enter commands which represented what would be drawn out graphically on a Cartesian plane. Droid Draw brings this same graphical programming functionality to Android users.
Not sure what to do? We included helpful information on how to use the Droid Draw app and what every command does both in the app with overlay tutorials and on our website: www.xatik.com. Also, we are constantly adding to our website with interesting tips and tricks!
Besides just being able to enter commands and create images, we have added some extra features to Droid Draw:
** Animation: You can see where the pen is with the helpful Droid Draw mascot holding your pen.
** Sharing: Create an amazing image? Share the Droid Draw pattern/shape with your friends or share it with Xatik and we might post it on our site!
** Refresh: Have some random values in your code? Hit the replay button to generate a new image.
** Zoom/Drag: Is your picture too small or in the wrong area? We include pinch-to-zoom and dragging capabilities.
** Quick Command Entry: We have created a custom keyboard to make entering commands and values simple.
** Drag/Drop Commands: Put a command in the wrong spot? Simply drag it to where you want.
** In-app tutorials: Overlay tutorials that help describe everything you need to know to get you started. If more help is need visit the Help section.
** Import/Export: Want to share a script you wrote with a friend? You are able to import/export a script file.
** Wakelock during Animation: Want to watch the full animation without touching your phone? We keep the phone awake ONLY during the animation.
** Permissions **
** We require storage permission to cache the images you draw and share. You can view the saved images in this folder: /sdcard/Android/data/com.xatik.app.droiddraw.client/
** Wakelock Permission: This is required to keep the phone awake ONLY during animation
(Supports all android devices 2.2+)
Keyword: Turtle, Graphic, LOGO, Droid Draw, Turtle Graphics