Graphics designers are the creative experts behind all the ads and visual plugs being posted in print, billboard, television and the Internet.
This app works with youtube player for best HD video playback experience.
- Huge collection of video tutorials
- Clear illustrations
- Light weight
- Movable to SD card
There are 97 graphics programs like:
-->DDA Line Algorithm
-->Cohensutherland Line Clipping Algorithm
-->Bresenham's Line Algorithm
-->Bresenham;s Circle Algorithm
-->3D scaling, rotation and translation
--> Bresenham's ellipse drawing algorithm
-->Liang Barsky Line Clipping Algorithm
-->DDA Circle Algorithm
and many more.. WITH SAMPLE REAL OUTPUT SCREEN !!
v1.5 Big Update!! New interface, bug fixed, more programs, programs divided into 3 categories:
v1.4 added more programs and output screen
v1.3 minor update :just fixed some programs and fixed alignment
v1.2 added new programs and improved interface
If you find any bugs in this app or any problem with the programs or want to suggest something about this app then please mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org before rating.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from any where they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1) Introduction to Computer Graphics
2) Video Controller
3) Cathode-Ray Tubes (CRT)
4) The Shadow - Mask CRT
5) Color CRT Monitors
6) Raster Scan display
7) Randam Scan Systems
8) Random Scan display Processor
9) Comparison between raster and vector graphics
10) Color CRT Monitors
11) Direct-View Storage Tubes
12) Flat-Panel Displays
13) Three-Dimensional Viewing Devices
14) Three Dimensional Devices
15) Input Devices
16) Hard Copy Devices
17) Graphics software
18) Coordinate Representations
19) Graphics Functions
20) Plasma displays
21) Video Display Devices
22) Software Standards
23) Coordinate System
24) LCD(Liquid Crystal Display) Monitors
25) LED(light-emitting diode)
26) SVGA (Super Video Graphics Array)
27) Distance between a Point, Line and Vectors
28) Video Graphics Array (VGA)
29) Polar Coordinates
30) Normalized Device Coordinates
31) Points and Lines
32) Line Drawing Algorithm
33) Line Segments
35) Digital Differential Analyzer (DDA)
36) Line Drawing Algorithm for DDA
37) Symmetrical DDA(Digital Differential Analyzers)
38) The incremental DDA Algorithm
40) Bresenham\'s Line Drawing Algorithm
41) Parallel line Algorithms
42) Frame Buffer
43) Line Function
44) Circle Drawing
45) Properties of Circles
46) midpoint circle algorithm for drawing circle
47) ELLIPSE-GENERATING ALGORITHMS
48) MIDPOINT ELLIPSE ALGORITHM (Bresenham\'s Circle Algorithm)
49) Other curves
50) Various ways to represent a curve
51) Curve functions
52) PARALLEL CURVE ALGORITHMS
53) DDA ALGORITHM FOR CIRCLE
54) A straightforward line drawing algorithm
55) continuity condition on curve
56) Convex hull property of circle
57) Scan line polygon fill algorithm
58) Pixel addressing and object geometry
59) Pixel addressing and object geometry
60) Filled-area primitives
62) Primitive Operations
63) Graphics Pipeline
64) Graphics Primitives
65) Plasma Panels
66) Visible-Surface Detection Algorithms
67) line attribute
68) Line Width
69) Pen and Brush Options for lines
70) Curve attribute
71) Area-fill Attribute
72) Character attribute of fonts
73) BUNDLED ATTRIBUTES FOR CHARACTERS
74) Inquiry functions
75) Color and gray scale levels
76) Pixels and Frame Buffers and Lines Segments
77) Point plotting
80) Rotation transformation operation on an image
84) Scaling Transformation operation on an image
85) Various transformation operations that can be performed on an image
86) Transformation functions
87) Other transformations
88) Transformations between co-ordinate system
89) Affine transformations
90) Raster method of transformations
91) Homogeneous Coordinates System
92) Perpendicular lines
93) Matrix reresentation and homogenious coordinates
94) Composite transformations
95) The viewing pipeline
96) Viewing coordinate reference frame
97) window to viewport coordinate transformation
98) Two dimension viewing function
99) Clipping operations
100) Point clipping and line clipping
101) Cohen Sutherland line clipping algorithm
102) Cohen-Sutherland Line Clipping
103) Liang-Barsky Line Clipping
104) Nicholl-Lee-Nicholl Line Clipping
105) Line clipping Using Nonrectangular Clip Window
All topics are not listed here due to character limitations set by Google Play Store.
*** NOTE Only English Supported. You can switch between the command line and graphical controls using the menu item "Switch Advance/Simple Mode". English is the only language supported. If you are interested in helping translate to other languages please contact me. ***
This is a great introduction to programming for children.
You can issue commands and see the results graphically.
You can also get introduced to the concept of looping.
There is an easy mode called "Command Wizard" that can be used to build commands if typing is not your thing.
You can draw shape with simple commands like
FORWARD 100 LEFT 90
You can even loop.
REPEAT [ FORWARD 100 LEFT 90 ]
Currently the only commands supported are
PEN UP (allows you to move without drawing)
PEN DOWN (starts drawing again)
* Change line color
* Change background color
* Issue one command at a time or chain as many commands as you like.
- FORWARD 100 LEFT 90 FORWARD 60 RIGHT 30 BACK 10 LEFT 10 FORWARD 100
- REPEAT 10 [FORWARD 100 LEFT 30 FORWARD 100 RIGHT 60]
* Colors can be changed in the command line using COLOR [#RRGGBB|#AARRGGBB|red|blue|green|black|white|gray|cyan|magenta|yellow|lightgray|darkgray]
* Nested loops are now allowed.
* Color picker dialog to change foreground and background colors.
* Remember foreground and background colors.
Network state checked required when trying to use the issue command by voice feature.
With interactive satellite-tracking maps, you can follow the worldwide migration of endangered sea turtles. Read up-to-the-minute sea turtle news, check out the cool turtle stuff section to connect with Sea Turtle Conservancy, and make a difference by donating with just the click of a button.
For more than 50 years, Sea Turtle Conservancy has worked to ensure the survival of sea turtles within the Caribbean, Atlantic and Pacific through research, education, training, advocacy and protection of the natural habitats upon which they depend.
Sea turtles are ancient creatures that evolved to fill very important ecological roles throughout the world’s coastal and marine ecosystems. Once abundant throughout tropical and sub-tropical seas, all seven species are now in serious peril. Faced with unprecedented mortality levels and habitat destruction, over the last century sea turtle numbers have plummeted around the world, for some species by as much as 80%. Each sea turtle species plays a unique and critical role in sustaining the health of different marine and coastal habitats. The decline of sea turtle populations has serious implications for countless marine species and the web of ocean life. Sea Turtle Conservancy works with globally-important sea turtle populations both on nesting beaches and in their marine ecosystems. Through science-based conservation, pioneering education programs and collaborative partnerships, STC is improving the chances of survival for sea turtles, which currently face a one in 1,000 chance of reaching adulthood. STC's programs and projects are geographically diverse with locations in the US, Costa Rica, Panama, Bermuda, Nevis, El Salvador and Puerto Rico. STC's research station in Tortuguero, Costa Rica, is a training ground for young biologists, hosts hands-on volunteers and is a resource for the local ecotourism-based community. In addition, STC targets educators across the world with free online resources, access to expert staff and comprehensive lessons plans developed to make sea turtle education fun and informational. Sea Turtle Conservancy's programs s have yielded much of what is now known about sea turtles and the threats they face, and the organization is applying this knowledge to carry out the world's most successful sea turtle protection and recovery programs.
Special thanks to Mark Clemons www.mclemons.com and David Harty for creating this app.
We started with basic shapes and colors in Toddler Basics Lite and have had fantastic response from the public way beyond our initial expectations. After weeks of hard work and several rounds of testing we now introduce several upgrades including sections on animals, numbers, alphabet and vehicles, colors and shapes.
Quizzing engine provides multiple sensory cues for toddlers with a accompanying voice, text on the screen & of course the color or shape itself. At each right answer, toddler is rewarded with encouraging voice of "YAY". For each wrong attempt, system guides the child to the right answer. At the end of each round, toddlers are rewarded with stars to keep them engaged & encourages them to go back again to play.
For Moms and Dads, we have included a "Use Your Voice" mode because you know your child the best - why should the child hear some random voice - Record your voice and your baby will hear your voice along with the high quality imagery from cultureapps. If you prefer - continue using voices and imagery provided by cultureapps.
Based on customer feedback we are introducing a "paid version for 99 cents" with no Ads. We think you will appreciate the value for your buck !!
If you have any recommendations - please get in touch via email email@example.com to make this app better. Please get in touch.
***Data connection required to load images into cache. Obviously, to use the live wallpaper option you need a phone that allows live wallpapers***
***Tons of images, more added daily/weekly! The very best of graphic design work created by hand or by your favorite programs like Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.
***Favorites area for collecting and storing your favorite work to reference later.
***Save images to your phone
***Set static wallpaper from any image
***Send images to your friends, post on facebook, or twitter
***Live wallpaper of rotating design work (phone must have live wallpaper feature)
***Slideshow of the artwork for hands free viewing! Set it on your desk while you're working!
***Free!!!!! and it's updated with new work daily!!!!!
***Recommend our app to Facebook/Twitter section!
This is an app for anyone in love with design... the struggling student, the frustrated intern, and even the blocked professional. Browse all the daily images of amazing work, or narrow them by category:
Tons of images... tons of ideas. Are you a graphic designer? Do you use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Corel Draw, etc? Are you looking for ideas on how to use color to make your work pop? Do you love typographiy and lettering? Are you a student in design school needing some inspiration for your own work? This app is for you!
Want to learn "how to program" ? Algoid is made for you !
Algoid is an educational application for Android that teaches kids, teenagers and why not their parents "how to program".
★★★ With Algoid, learn programming become simple and funny !
Do you remember the Logo programming language ? This friendly turtle / robot that introduces step by step the basics of programming.
Algoid is based on the same idea of visual feedback loop : develop - run / debug - observe turtle that draw result.
★★★ Algoid go further, it embeds a real-time DEBUGGER (the first and so far the only one on Android), a step by step execution mode and SCOPE EXPLORER (for better understanding).
Still further, hide the turtle and develop your own VIDEO GAME directly from your device.
In short, Algoid will turn your Android device into a real development station dedicated to apprenticeship and fun.
Everything you need to become a future developer, whether you are a child, teenager or adult!
The goal of Algoid is to enable everyone to "learn to program" or "learn programming".
---- Highlights ----
Algoid is an all in one app that embeds tree products :
The rich integrated development environment "IDE" :
- Syntax highlighting
- BREAKPOINTS and DEBUGGER
- STEP BY STEP execution modes
- real-time SCOPE EXPLORER
- Auto completion
- Syntax error management
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- UI optimized for small screens
The documentation platform for self apprenticeship
- Online forum
---- What's algoid is not ? ----
Algoid is not running through SL4A, it integrates its own (homemade) formal language parser. This choice was made to facilitate the debugger, step by step and scope explorer integration.
Its language AL is not Java, but its interpreter and runtime are both written in Java.
Algoid is not a compiler but a scripting language interpreter.
Algoid is not (not yet but I am working on) a c or java ide but a dedicated one for AL.
Graphic design is the art of communication, stylizing, and problem-solving through the use of type, space, and image. The field is considered a subset of visual communication and communication design, but sometimes the term "graphic design" is used interchangeably with these due to overlapping skills involved.
just for fun, free
G-sensor supported - rolling knuckles abacus
This app uses advertising, but do not use push notification now.
You can buy the adfree version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=draziw.adfree.abacus
Meet our rehabilitating sea turtles and see our calendar of events for their potential release dates. Adopt a resident turtle, a turtle nest, or a single hatchling, or see future plans for Sea Turtle, Inc. and donate to our cause. Any amount helps! Become a member and join us in marine turtle conservation.
Find out how to identify the 8 sea turtle species of the world, 5 of which are found here in the Gulf of Mexico. Use this app to find us next time you visit South Padre Island and hear a presentation to learn more.
When you find a turtle on the beach, use this app to send us a photo so we can give it care and rehabilitation or save future sea turtle hatchlings from predation.
Get updates through our social media and experience the magic of endangered species conservation!
CFS, Church Farm School, evertrue, alumni, alum, community
Game easy to difficult, you move the less, the shorter the time, the higher the score!
Get a high score tips:
- The fewer moves,
- The shorter the time,
- Select a higher game difficulty!
- The most interesting puzzle game, a new high score waiting for you to challenge,
- The game will develop the child's cognitive ability,
- The game will help identify objects,
- Golden monkey graphics, images,
- Let your kids entertainment, education,
- User interface is simple,
- Priority support SD card installation,
- Arbitrarily set the difficulty of the game,
- Set as wallpaper,
- Share to friends,
- HD picture quality, the perfect support for high-definition screen phone,
- Challenge your observation and imagination!