Sick of all those big clunky toggle switches, want to be able to control your phone wifi, brightness, gps, phone state, bluetooth from your home screen but don't want big clunky buttons taking up all the screen, use Set It.
Set It does the same job as all those other clunky big settings toggle switches but with one nifty advantage, you can choose up to 9 switches in a single location on your home screen.
Using the simple quick pick switcher, simply click the toggle widget and displayed will be a pop up that you can use to switch your settings on your phone.
In addition to this innovative method of switching, using a single location on your home screen to switch up to nine toggles, you also get the ability to set which toggles you want as your nine switches. Simply access the applications main page to set which buttons you want in the grid.
As an additional feature, a custom brightness setting is included to help you further set your screen brightness, choose from 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% or a custom brightness set by using the slider in the settings screen.
To use follow these simple steps.
2) Add widget by long pressing on your home screen
3) Your widget will be blank so now configure it, open up the Set It app from your app drawer
4) Click the button you want to configure
5) Choose your setting you wish to use in that position
6) Repeat for all positions
7) Set custom brightness button level using the slider at the bottom of the screen.
Set It, the small, simple toggle switch that does not clutter your home screen, takes just one slot.