“Dark Echo is a brilliant, unique, and incredibly tense must-have masterpiece.” 5/5 - TouchArcade
“One of the creepiest and most creative horror games on the App Store.” 4.5/5 - 148Apps
“A masterful execution of minimalist design… play this with headphones, in the dark, alone.” - Indie Game Enthusiast
Trapped in darkness, you must use visualized sound to guide your way through threatening environments. The sounds you create will bounce off obstacles, revealing the shape of the surrounding world. It won't be long before your only way of sensing the world attracts a horrifying evil that devours both sound and souls.
Survive through 80 levels that will make your heart race and leave you with an irrational fear of red lines. A foreboding soundscape, best experienced with headphones, sets the tone for your journey. Explore, solve puzzles, and most importantly - stay alive.
No advertisements, no in-app purchases.
* This game relies on the visualization of sound and cannot be played with audio only. It is not recommended for blind players.
Vote for us on Steam Greenlight!
5/5 - Modojo
8/10 - IGN
"Pretty damn fantastic" - Pocket Tactics
9/10 - Paste magazine
"Game of the Week" - Pocket Gamer
4/5 - Appszoom.com
"Fully recommend this game to board game fans all over the world!"
"The simple fact is, Talisman Prologue might be one of the finest examples of getting exactly what you pay for"
Android Shock -
"Talisman: Prologue is a fine port of the original classic board game"
4/5 An excellent nostalgic romp
"Excellent though the gameplay and presentation of Talisman Prologue is, the most remarkable thing about the game is how accessible it is to players of all levels of experience."
Hardcore Droid -
"This is a fantastic title that managed to pull off the rare feat of working exactly as advertised." - 4.25/5
"Talisman Prologue is a truly enjoyable mobile game that takes the classic Talisman board game and breathes new breath into the fantasy board gamegenre. It is easy to pick-up and play, and you’ll definitely find yourself spending hours of your time with your head in your phone or tablet. At only $4.99, it is well worth it for the amount of time you’ll be playing the game."
⊳ DESCRIPTION ⊲
30 years young, the prologue to the seminal Games Workshop's (creator of Warhammer) fantasy adventure board game now available
The legend begins with a single-player series of adventures designed to invite both veterans and newcomers to explore the land of Talisman. Talisman Prologue focuses on creating narrative depth through its single-player campaigns. The story unfolds as the player rolls dice to move around the outer, middle, and inner regions of the board. Each space will require the player to draw a card or resolve a special effect, leading your hero to encounter monsters, discover friendly followers, and gather treasure.
A fantastic quest in a world of magic and monsters!
⊳ FEATURES ⊲
• Based on the Talisman board game | true to the original
• Classic board gaming on the move | fun brief sessions anytime, anywhere
• Single player play* | explore the land of Talisman
• 10 classic board game characters | experience Talisman coming to life
• 50 quests to play through | hours of gameplay to enjoy
• Original soundtrack | enjoy the sounds of Talisman
⊳ SUPPORT ⊲
If you face any technical issue with the game and/or device please contact us.
This will enable us to fix and update the game, making it better for all.
Email us for support here at firstname.lastname@example.org
For the latest news and updates on our games check us out on…
Facebook search Thumbstar
Dark Way Down is a set of 25 puzzles within a toric world. Try your best to beat the puzzles within the limit of moves and help our hero find the light.
Can you find the way through the labyrinth to the hidden riches deep inside the mountain? Will you be able to defeat the dragons guarding the treasure?
The game mechanics are very simple, but incredibly addictive. You build a labyrinth by dragging tiles into a 4x4 grid and rotating them into place. Your objectives while building the labyrinth are:
1. Get through the labyrinth to the upper side
2. Avoid the monsters
3. Collect swords that let you deal with the monsters
4. Collect treasures on the way
The game is divided into 3 scenarios. You start off in the Hedge Maze, with the basic game as described above. When you have completed all levels of the Hedge Maze, you proceed into the Castle Ruins. This scenario is haunted by ghosts who randomly block tiles and make it harder for you to find your way out. The third scenario is in the Dungeons, and really quite hard to get through.
We apologize in advance for wasting hours of your life, stuck in a digital labyrinth.
Dark Knight is licensed under the GPLv3 and collaboration is encouraged at its SourceForge project page. It is provided without warranty, express or implied. Full text of the GPLv3 available at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html.
Feature image background for Dark Knight Market page credit to zyllan at Flickr, image page http://www.flickr.com/photos/zyllan/3647600981/. Image is licensed under Creative Commons license.
To play, quickly match tiles on the game board to power up your slugs. Tap the slug icon to load them into your blaster then watch out as they transform and attack your opponents!
The key to being the best slugslinger around is choosing the best slugs for each round, and knowing when to use them!
Players can collect new slugs and unlock slug powers in story mode, or duel an endless stream of opponents to compete for top leader board scores in challenge mode.
Special items are now available in the store to boost your game play.
***The Bottom Line: 9.5/10 (Super!) Slugterra: Slug it Out! isn’t the first strategy match-3 that we’ve played but, by far it incorporates the need for strategy more than others. Tack on an adorable theme and you’ve got one of the best strategy-puzzlers this year.” – Appstore Arcade
• Match tiles on the playing board to power-up your slugs and blast your opponents
• Collect new slugs and unlock slug powers as you play
• Battle all of your favourite villains from Slugterra and challenge Dr. Blakk!
• Add all of your favourite slugs to your arsenal, including Infurnus, Frostcrawler, Tazerling, Flatulorhinkus, Arachnet, Fandango, Doc, Enigmo, Rammstone, Hoverbug, Aquabeek, Makobreaker, Flaringo, Thresher, Frightgeist, Negashade, Ping, Xmitter and many more!!
• Combine two slugs for an incredible fusion shot!
• Ghoul your game and add ghoul slugs to your arsenal!
• Play through story mode to collect slugs and unlock new powers
• Special items available in the store to boost your game play including blaster mods, slug chargers, new characters and more
The rules are so easy they can be quickly learnt by try and error: there are a number of tiles. Some share color and some share shape. Create lines of tiles which share only one of the two to score!
A smart AI competes against you. You can choose the difficulty level.
Some classic games like Catan, Carcassonne, Risk, Dominion, or Monopoly are really fun to play. However, they require you to learn a whole lot of rules.
Even in simpler tile placing games like Qwirkle or Scrabble, a lot of time is spent to find a valid place for a particular tile that we have in hand and it is not always easy to calculate the score. This game offers visual hint for where it is possible to place each tile and shows the score you would get from the move right away as a hit.
Best game for both Kids, and Adults.
Classic SciFi RPG style play. Design your character and warp around a Universe with over 100 systems. If you love SciFi like Star Wars, Star Trek, Serenity, Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, or Babylon 5 you'll probably love Dark Nova!.
Open ended RPG gameplay inspired by classic space games like Elite, Privateer, Star Control, EV Nova, Sundog, Freelancer, Starflight and more!
Be a Trader, Pirate, Smuggler, maybe a Bounty Hunter. Build your ship and your skills and follow your destiny! Trek through the stars on quests and adventures. Trade in space and at ports! Encounter mysterious alien races. Transport passengers but beware some may bring unwanted attention to you.
Dark Nova is the official conversion of the classic Palm Pilot game Space Trader with new graphical, sound, and gameplay content.
***Thanks to everyone who has emailed us with suggestions! We are constantly working to improve the app!
Please Visit http://darknova.net and send us your suggestions.
Follow @dead_jim on Twitter for Dark Nova updates
Use broadcaster to:
*Save time by creating groups and template texts
*Create custom groups of people (soccer team, poker friends, etc)
* Send texts to groups of people!
* Create templates for messages you send often!
* Schedule when texts are sent (automatically)!
This app is huge time saver! The uses are endless:
* Stay out too late? Set Broadcaster to text your boss that you're sick at 7am and sleep in
* Text your kids "Remember to do your homework!" at 4pm each day
* Text your Wife or Girlfriend something nice, AUTOMATICALLY
* Text your roommates to "Remember to clean the house"
* Organize Flash-mobs!
In this old-school style RPG you can be a Trader, Pirate, Smuggler, maybe a Bounty Hunter. Build your ship and your skills and follow your destiny! Sail through the open sea on quests and adventures. Trade at sea and at ports! Encounter mysterious people. Transport passengers but beware some may bring unwanted attention to you....
Oh and Beware THE KRAKEN!!!
***Thanks to everyone who has emailed us with suggestions! We are constantly working to improve the app! email us at email@example.com
Follow @dead_jim on Twitter for updates
* Create different contact groups for different Diwali messages.
* Create your own message or use the 5 built-in templates.
* Schedule your text message to go out whenever you want, AUTOMATICALLY!
Group SMS utility:
- Send SMS to groups or individual in one click
- Template enabled
- Schedule to send group SMS
- Easily to pick contacts/groups synced with Google Contacts
- Schedule multiple SMS text messages at one time