10 band equalizer lets you configure sound amplitude frequency characteristic to get best sound from your device. There are available auxiliary sound effects: Bass Boost to boost low frequencies and Virtualizer to extend stereo effect.
- 10 band equalizer
- Bass Boost
- 12 presets
- User presets
- Integration with common players (Google Play Music, Android Player, Winamp, etc)
- Stream services support (Pandora, Spotify, VK, etc)
The following presets are included:
- Super Bass
- Heavy Metal
- Hip Hop
Equalizer Pro. Sound Apps.
Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO takes stereo/mono content and uses a Virtualizer to create place phantom speakers around the headphone/room, providing a realistic and enjoyable virtual surround sound experience. This equipment is carefully tweaked under "Noozxoide Workbench", the audio research and design laboratory up to 1/24 octave high precision instruments.
Sound images dialog or vocal is tad narrowed, designed to sounds soft in the other words, less aggressive. When master volume is leveling up also increase the aggressiveness dramatically and you got an expensive audio on-the-Go.
The HDMI-audio through HDMI output connection, take over digital sound effect on TV Soundbar, Dedicated Soundbar Speaker or even A/V Receiver System. Soundbar Speaker Size Response supports 100Hz, 200Hz, 300Hz via Noozxoide Psychoacoustic II settings. It is a digital audio with uncompressed sample sizes of 24-bit / 192 kHz. Sounds like a DAC-to-HDMI instead of DAC-to-USB.
We deliver you the newest [FOCUS] room size, a close-range firing virtual surround sound experience. Sound images are coming from everywhere at a close distance is about 1 meter velocity, makes your contents more exciting and fast pace. Every bit is amazing.
PLEASE USE PROFESSIONAL HEADPHONE OR PRACTICAL SPEAKERS TO EXPERIENCE IT. RECOMMENDED TO USE HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER. KEEPS AWAY MULTIPLE FILTERS, DO NOT USE 3RD PARTY FILTERS WHICH WILL CAUSED DISTORTION AND MISUNDERSTOOD THE TECHNOLOGIES
IN ORDER TO EXPERIENCE EIZO, PLEASE DISABLE ANY FRONTEND DSP SOUND EFFECT FILTER ON TV, SOUNDBAR SPEAKER OR A/V RECEIVER SYSTEM
RECOMMENDED MUSIC TRANSPORT - NOOZY
▼ SETUP AS DEFAULT FILTER (reboot when necessary)
Settings > Sound > Music Effects > Choose “Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO Series”
▼ ADVANCED MODELING for MUSIC
TURN ON Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™, Choose “UNIQUE III” from Digital Presets.
TURN ON Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™, set your VSUR room size “Focus/Studio”.
▼ ADVANCED MODELING for MOVIE/GAME
TURN ON Noozxoide Psychoacoustic™ II, set the effect strength “Large”.
TURN ON Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™, Choose “Cinema/Game” from Digital Presets.
TURN ON Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™, set your VSUR room size “Focus/LIVE I/II”.
(tech: this app uses emulation technologies to communicate with the compatibility libraries as a medium (alsa driver) and interprets directly to the DAC chip and doesn't require external libs, it simply took over it, brought to you by "Noozxoide SoundXEMU" sound-cross-emulation)
DAC-2-EMU: BurrBrown (100%), Tegra 2/3 (100%), Sabre (100%), Wolfson (100%), Realtek (70%), Yamaha (40%), Cirrus Logic (80%), Texas Instruments (100%), Qualcomm (100%)
MOVIES . GAMES . MUSIC . SOUNDOLOGY
DFX Player is the first Music Player to provide true Professional Audio Quality to Android devices.
DFX Player was created by an engineering team that developed award winning audio technology used by Grammy winning producers and engineers.
Thanks to the recent advances in Android device processing speed and power, DFX audio processing technology is finally available on your Android phones and tablets.
DFX processing technology restores high frequency harmonics that were damaged in the MP3 encoding process and also dramatically increases your bass frequency response without lowering your playback levels. DFX also restores the lost natural depth to your music for a more natural listening experience.
The DFX Player also includes a truly professional multi-band EQ that has been used by Grammy winning producers and engineers.
Finally you can fully enjoy your MP3 songs without the unnatural muffled sound and limited bass response of past music players and make EQ adjustments without distortion or loss of quality.
• Uses advanced DSP processing to dramatically improved sound quality and bass response over existing Android music players
• Powerful yet easy to use Song, Artist and Playlist based music selection and playback methods
• Includes multiple DFX audio processing presets to best optimize DFX for your listening environment and personal tastes, including Bass Boost presets
• Includes a truly professional quality multi-band EQ used by Grammy winning producers and engineers
Try the DFX Player now to hear what you have been missing . . .
More Background on DFX Audio Enhancement:
The DFX processing effect and equalizer has been in development for over 20 years and is currently ranked as the best audio app of its kind. You will immediately notice a significant boost to the volume and overall sound quality of any song or other media that you listen to. The level of precise audio control available from DFX is unmatched by any other sound enhancer or booster.
Sound Boost increase the maximum volume from the headset, to play music, videos, podcasts... louder !
No root required !
What this application does ? Once you plug in a headset, the sound is switched from the music channel to the voice channel. The effect is different, depending on the device and the rom you use. On some devices, the sound is increased, on some others, nothing happens, or the sound is decreased. The sound could also become mono or every sound enhancement process could be disabled.
So before complaining, please note that sadly, there's not much I can do to make this app work on your device.
This application won't harm your device. Disabling or uninstalling it always goes back to normal.
Works with :
- HTC Desire
- HTC Desire S
- HTC Desire Z
- HTC Incredible 2
- HTC Inspire 4G
- LG 990 Optimus Speed
- Motorola Droid Bionic
- Samsung Nexus S
Tested almost working (small boost) on :
- HTC Evo 3D
- HTC Legend
- HTC Wildfire S
- Samsung Galaxy Spica
Tested not working on :
- Asus EEEPad Transformer
- HTC Amaze 4G
- HTC Thunderbolt
- LG Optimus One
- Motorola Atrix
- Motorola Citrus
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7"
- Samsung Vitality
- Sanio Zio
Even when using external stereo speakers, multi-channel virtual surround effect offers you highly immersive listening environment.
No headaches, no hurting ears on earphone use. Sound comes out of head and ears, so it creates a feeling like listening through speakers while using earphones and headphones. It provides richer and cleaner sound quality. Enjoying High fidelity audio is available on mobile devices with XOME-i.
Realization of 3 dimensional presence of powerfully reverberating sound when listening with earphone or speaker by creating the feeling of appreciating music in an actual live concert hall.
Reinforce insufficient reproductive capability of low-pitched and high-pitched sounds, while reinforcing stereo component of sound in order to further widen width of the stereo sound.
Equalizer will adjust levels of each frequency band of sound, enabling the user to adjust the quality of a tone to his taste.
This Solution is provided with a type that the user can adjust levels of each band like 9 band, or in preset type or in userset type. Provided preset can be configured with maximum 13 kinds including VOICE, JAZZ, CLASSIC, ROCK, DANCE, etc.
Now, you can enjoy virtual surround sound through your normal stereo speakers. Virtual 5.1 Speaker is a solution that enables creation of wider and affluent stereo sound images under such environment. Voices are placed in front of you and ambient sound appears all around you… just like a live performance
-- Features for Pro Version only --
1. MAVEN Effect Usersetting.
2. Playback Speed Control (50 ~ 200%)
3. Lyrics (alsong, standard ID3 tags).
4. Provide new skin plug In
Change the user skin of the Player by installing one of the 5+ available SKINS.
You can download "maven player metal, black, yellow, wood, blue Skin" on Market.
5. Overlay Control Window
6. Tag Editing
7. Music Folder restrict
-- Features for Free/Pro Version --
1. This version is compatible with Android 2.3 or higher
2. Support Audio Formats : mp3, ogg, wav, mp4, m4a, flac, wma(may require Neon support) (wma10 not support)
1. MAVEN Effect(3D sound)
A. XOME-i(Externalization), Live(Reverberation), Mex(Maestro), EVS(Virtual Speaker)
B. 9 band graphic equalizer, 13 default preset (Voice, Jazz, etc), Custom preset (Save, Remove)
2. Response Curve of Equalizer
3. Volume Control (Media Volume, Pre Volume, Left/right channel adjustment)
4. Brightness control
5. Play music by artits, albums, songs, playlists and folders
6. Songs search
7. Songs Rescan
8. Playlist management
9. Multi Select, Delete, Play, Add to Playlist
10. Repeat and Suffle
11. 3 configurable widget types (size: 4x1, 4x2, 4x4)
12. Read Phone state
(In order stop/resume playback during incoming / outgoing calls, Player requires read only rights to read phone state)
13. BlueTooth Control
14. Earphone(Headset) Button control(press to pause/resume, double/triple press to play next/prev)
15. Lock Screeen
16. Sleep Timer
17. Fade In/Out
19. Moving the SD Card
20. Help of Play, Volume, Effect
21. Landscape mode
22. Display song title
23. Notification Control Support (android 4.0 over)
24. Provide new widget skin plug In ("Blue", "Olive" widget Skin on Market)
※ If you find bugs or have any queries and suggestions, please contact us via e-mail and FaceBook. We will be happy to correspond with your comments.
※ Updates will be provided with plenty of additional features in near future.
※ Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maven-Application-for-android/288125707959540
※ E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Improve sound quality on your Android device.
Make your music and video sounds like never before.
Support folder player.
Equalizer is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Intuitive player, uses simple and innovative controls. The most professional player designed for music and video enthusiasts!
Using the professional audio and video decoding technology, it will play the music and video perfectly and realise high-fidelity playback. Besides, the most professional equalizer controls will help you manually adjust your own music exclusively.
Use with headphones for best results.
MP3, MP4, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, AIFF, MIDI, AAC, 3GP, XM, IT, S3M, MOD, MTM, UMX, MO3, MP4, M4A, OTA
* Browse and play your music by artists, albums, songs, playlists, folder
* Browse and play all videos with equalizer
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass Boost effect
* 3D Surround Sound
* Music surround left and right
* Turn off and turn on equalizer effect
* Edit playinglist
* Delete Song from sdcard
* One simple home screen WIDGET (4x1)
* SHAKE IT feature:give your phone a shake to play next song.
* Headset Support, Support one button or multiple buttons headsets. Leave your phones in the pocket.
* Lock Screen CONTROLS support: display time, day, title and artist, play/pause, next, previous, unlock CONTROLS in lock screen.
* Notification Status support: display album artwork, title and artist, play/pause, next, previous CONTROLS in notification status.
* 17 types of equalizer presets for your choice (Normal, Classic, Dance, Flat, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock, R&B, Latin, Acoustic, Piano, Electronic, Vocal Booster, Deep). Or you can manually adjust the equalizer.
* Share this player with your friends via facebook,e-mail,SMS,and so on
Find out what songs we've been playing, interact with us, see our latest tweets plus much more.
Please note that while this application is open and streaming our broadcast, it is constantly downloading data and this can accumulate quickly. You should first ensure that you have a data plan with your operator which allows for this type of use.
We are happy to welcome back the always informative and entertaining trainer Joe Albano for another installment in the Audio Concepts series. In this course, Joe starts off explaining a bit of the history of audio editing. This is important because much of the terminology and techniques are derived from their analog predecessors. But once that's all covered, things turn digital in a giga-hurry!
Joe tosses out that rusty old razor blade and editing block and zooms right into the present with advanced digital techniques that you need to know to "advance" your audio education. And it doesn't matter what DAW you prefer, as this course is applicable to all audio software applications.
You learn Beat Mapping, Time and Pitch transformations, Time-Shifting techniques and Pitch Editing. From there Joe explores the dark art of Sound Replacement before finishing up with some really amazing tutorials on Audio Repair and Forensics.
So join Joe Albano in this Advance Audio Editing course and learn from his vast professional experience. There is absolutely no better audio education on the planet than the one you'll get right here... and in every course in our Audio Concepts series!
Table of Contents:
1. Advanced Digital Audio Editing (05:32)
2. The Evolution of Audio Editing (05:07)
3. MIDI-Style Editing for Digital Audio (07:58)
4. Introduction to Beat Mapping (03:48)
5. Pro Tools Beat Mapping Basics (05:10)
6. Mapping Rubato Recordings (04:09)
7. Logic Beat Mapping: "Adjust Tempo" Method (03:50)
8. Beat Mapping Track & Tap Tempo (07:12)
9. Introduction to Time & Pitch Editing (04:51)
10. Common Features (06:57)
11. Pro Tools' Elastic Audio Basics (05:55)
12. Elastic Audio in Use (07:59)
13. Warp Editing (04:51)
14. Logic's Flex TIme: Algorithms (07:08)
15. Flex Edit in Use (05:04)
16. Introduction to Pitch Editing (05:39)
17. Auto-Tune & Pro Tools' Elastic Pitch (06:32)
18. Pitch Editing Basics & Logic's Flex Pitch (06:19)
19. Creative Applications: Making Harmonies (04:00)
20. Melodyne DNA: Polyphonic Pitch Shifting (06:42)
21. Introduction to Sound Replacement (02:14)
22. Audio-to-MIDI Applications (04:43)
23. Drum Replacement: Drumagog (05:56)
24. Introduction to Audio Repair (03:09)
25. Repairing Distorted Audio with Declip (03:50)
26. Removing Excess Ambience with Dereverb (03:58)
27. Spectral Repair & Deconstruction (04:49)
28. Future Tech & Wrap-up (01:55)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Create private groups to chat and share your music with friends and followers. Swipe left and see all the songs that have been shared before in the group. Invite your friends from Twitter, Facebook and more.
Soundwave enters you into a world of music discovery. Discover new tracks and old favorites from fellow music lovers. Get recommendations from those with the same taste as yourself and have conversations about your favorite songs and artists.
Share your songs with friends and followers. Soundwave captures all the songs you listen to on Spotify, YouTube and everywhere else and instantly adds them to your Soundwave profile, like magic.
Follow your friends and you’ll see all the songs that they’ve been playing instantly appear on your timeline. Check out the recommendations to find people all around the world - who are playing similar music to you - then follow them too.
Download Soundwave for free and find new music. Form groups with those who can recommend you new discoveries and share your discoveries with others. Soundwave is place for music lovers regardless of which player they use.
Enter the music conversation with Soundwave now!
Music Equalizer lets you adjust sound effect levels so that you get the best sound.
Music Equalizer is a volume slider with five band Equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
You can also quickly create your own custom preset with the 5 band Equalizer controller.
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* 9 equalizer presets
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* Save custom presets
* Lock media volume
Faça sua playlist e ouça suas musicas favoritas no Som 13.
No Som13 você encontrará todos os estilos musicais:
Em caso de dúvidas ou sugestões, envie um e-mail para:
Obrigado e boa música.
Our application is a new simple way to discover fresh and unheard tracks on Sound cloud.
DIGLOO is a music streaming player introducing you the latest sounds just uploaded on our loving Soundcloud.com.
Wasn't it fun to go to an old record store and bump into a new underground record that you've never heard of?
Today, with all these automated recommendation and personalization based on popularity and your listening history, it’s difficult to bump into a music that is completely new to you.
The situation is same with Sound cloud where tons of tracks are uploaded to the site everyday but you won’t get to know the music unless the artist is widely known or you know the artist.
So instead of relying on popular recommends and personalization, we listed the music tracks on Sound cloud based on the latest updated date. Whether its a popular artist or new underground newcomer, you can dig out, stream the latest uploaded music, and bookmark your favorites.
Still there are some files that are not even a music at all so we filter out the tracks that seems to be a non-music file just to keep the timeline not too messy.
We also run a music media introducing great music we've digged out using DIGLOO app. We will post and share any kind of music as long as its good and new.
Check out our media from here.
Enjoy digging and support new artist!
Experience audio effects for the music player, including a rich 3D experience on headphones (stereo widening and reverb), bass boost and equalizer. After installation, you can find the control panel under the “sound effects” menu item in the Android Music player.
The audio enhancements will automatically be activated after installation. You can customize them to your personal preferences using the control panel. The equalizer is supporting a rich set of presets (Classical, Dance, Rock, Pop, etc.), as well as a 5-band user selectable equalization.
The MusicFX control panel is a natural extension for the Android Music player. Furthermore, it can also be invoked from other media players that support the new Android control panel intents.
Note that the application requires BlueTooth configuration access to enable enhancements for BlueTooth headsets, and it utilizes the internet access to retrieve the latest help and developer information pages.”
By installing or using you agree to the terms of the end user license agreement at http://www.lifevibesfx.com/EULA
The application Equalizer FX lets you adjust the sound effect levels so you can get the better out of your music.
- Equalizer. Is an audio filter to change the frequency envelope of the sound.
- Bass boost. Is an audio effect to boost or amplify low frequencies of the sound.
- Virtualization. Is an audio effect to virtualize audio channels. Allow you to enhance stereo effect.
- Reverb Presets. Reverberation simulates the component of sound that results from reflections from surrounding walls or objects.
- Loudness Enhancer. Loudness Enhancer is an audio effect for increasing music loudness. (Only for Android 4.4 and higher)
- 12 presets. Also you able to create your own presets.
The application works with music players and audio streaming services like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn Radio, VK, etc.
- Equalizer Widgets for your home screen.
Note: Equalizer FX is not working with FM radio.
- Record directly from your Android device.
- Load any uncompressed, mono or stereo WAV, at any sampling rate or bit depth.
- Apply any of 16 of Caustic's effects and preview them in real-time, then stamp down and apply more.
- Process waveform audio with Fade In/Out, Normalize, Amplify, Reverse operations and more.
- Use Caustic's C-SFXR to generate retro video game sounds.
- Trim audio precisely, down to individual samples.
- View the frequency spectrum of your audio.
Volca Sample-specific features:
- Upload to any of the 100 sample slots and keep a database of your device's state.
- Clear all samples
- Restore factory samples
- Monitor device memory
This is not an official KORG app, it is made by me, Rej Poirier / SingleCellSoftware using the KORG volca sample SDK.
This app contains no ads, no IAPs and does not access the internet. If you'd like to support my work, please buy Caustic or any other of my apps.
Visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com for a free desktop (Windows/Mac) version too!