Shows only a static battery icon instead of battery percentage on status bar I am a user of BatteryBot for many years, and used to work like a charm. But on my recent device (Redmi Note 3 - running on MIUI 8/Lollipop) the notification area at the top of the screen only shows a static BatteryBot battery icon, but no percentage number. I have checked and verified all settings - the same version with same settings works perfectly on my Moto G (stock Lollipop) or Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (TouchWiz + KitKat). Please fix this asap - you deserve 5 star otherwise!
I like the app performance although sometimes, I notice the app pourcentage is not accurate with the one indicated in the phone - but just Time to time- until I restart the app. But in overall, good app. Thank you!
I love you your app really Its clean and simple and giving me all i need without disturbing like other apps... Thanks for this beautiful app and plz keep it like this no need over needs updates u could modify the design but keep it as it is.
Very Good Been using this for about 3 years now no problems. It would be great to have the battery temp in the tray rather than battery percentage since on the nexus now I already have the percentage showing. And maybe CPU Temp as well.
This is one of the most useful apps that I have used Great for not only battery management but also helps me learn to conserve it better.
Simply yet useful! I highly recommend. Great app that gives useful data. Also has an awesome, yet not awkward widget. Download today!
• Bugfix: Remove timestamp from main notification
• Support Android 6.0+ (Marshmallow) and Android 7.0+ (Nougat)
• Many significant improvements in performance, stability, and memory efficiency
• Notification Wizard: makes it easier to adjust how notification is shown, adds feature previously only for Pro users to hide task bar icon but keep notification (requires Android 4.1+)
• Updated translations
• Always use system layout now
• Many minor fixes