Just what I needed I was specifically looking for one that would let me roll batches of die combos; like when rolling stats, and this one works great. I could use some additional usability options like a button to add another of the same die roll type (2d10 for ie). Perfectly functional.
Simple Does what it needs to. No digital dice roller can really be a replacement for the feel and sound of physical dice, though.
Does what I wanted I have been searching for a dice roller that would let me roll attacks and damage on the same roll and make that a profile. Thank you. Wish I could find one that would let me add modifiers like bless and bull strength without making a new profile...
Perfect Clean interface, intuitive use, and perfect feature set. Being able to set profiles is just icing on the awesome cake.
Great work in progress It's great for rolling absurd amounts of dice. I love the features they added but the only thing left is how to delete dice profiles, and small stuff like reroll anything under X value. You might be able to delete profiles and I'm just blind but i definitely recommend this app
Does the job. I don't have a lot of space on the internal storage on the basic starter smartphone. So this small app is simple enough to do what I need, and small enough to squeeze onto the phone.
* Fixed reroll 1's error
* Modularized Modifiers so they stick and are saved with a dice profile
* Can remove individual dice by long press
* Can remove a modifier by long press
* This update invalidates dice profiles from the previous build due addition of modifiers and future plans.
* Added drop-lowest to long press options
* Fixed losing dice to orientation change
* Renamed package due to spelling error.
* Added saving modifiers in profile
* Added row option of rerolling 1's