Something odd I've been using this app for a while now and I thought my luck just wasn't very good. I recently compared the average numbers rolled between this app and a few others and discovered that it rolls a lower average almost every time. Great app for its ease of use but I'm gonna go ahead and switch over to something else.
It's not shiny but it's free It's legit. I played with it for a bit and can say it safely replaces tangible die for me. Haven't gotten too complex yet, just getting back into it, so we'll see if it holds up or not. Bravo for now -using LG Spirit & LG Optimus
Great work in progress It's great for rolling absurd amounts of dice. I love the features they added but the only thing left is how to delete dice profiles, and small stuff like reroll anything under X value. You might be able to delete profiles and I'm just blind but i definitely recommend this app
Does what I wanted I have been searching for a dice roller that would let me roll attacks and damage on the same roll and make that a profile. Thank you. Wish I could find one that would let me add modifiers like bless and bull strength without making a new profile...
Math problems? A great app but, I think it does not do math properly.. problem with the drop lowest It, adds a 4+4+6 + 4 = 13, is that correct? Amd a 6+6+6 + 5 = 19, an algorithm problem? pls Fix...
Just what I needed I was specifically looking for one that would let me roll batches of die combos; like when rolling stats, and this one works great. I could use some additional usability options like a button to add another of the same die roll type (2d10 for ie). Perfectly functional.
* Fixed reroll 1's error
* Modularized Modifiers so they stick and are saved with a dice profile
* Can remove individual dice by long press
* Can remove a modifier by long press
* This update invalidates dice profiles from the previous build due addition of modifiers and future plans.
* Added drop-lowest to long press options
* Fixed losing dice to orientation change
* Renamed package due to spelling error.
* Added saving modifiers in profile
* Added row option of rerolling 1's