Quick Dice Roller aims to be flexible, complete and handy at the same time.
With Quick Dice Roller it is possible to roll a die with a simple touch, scroll the last result list, link results and see the quality of a result at a glance (thanks to the star indicator).
The heart of Quick Dice Roller is a powerful expresson parser that allow to create virtually any combination of dice.
The parser can understand the four usual operators (+, -, *, /), brackets and the "d" operator that represent a die roll (ie 1d6).
Is therefore possible to represent complex rolls as "use a four sided dice as tens and a ten sided dice for as units" with the expression "(1d4*10) + (1d10-1)".
And when operators aren't enough you can use special functions to simulate main systems: roll&keep, open rolls, dice pool, etc.
The expression builder allow you to build any dice combination just selecting some menu items, even without any knowledge on expression syntax.
Some of the features of Quick Dice:
- Roll dice with a simple touch
- Apply modifiers on the fly
- Ability to modify at will all the dice
- Dice organized in dice bags
- Powerful expression parser
- Special functions to simulate main systems
- Simple and intuitive Expression Builder
- Large selection of die and mnemonic icons
- Ability to manually or automatically aggregate results
- Quality of results at a glance
- Last roll overlay notification
- Ability to enable sound notifications
- Persistence of data among various installations*
- Import and export dice and bags definitions
Some of currently supported systems:
- Arcan Myth
- Burning Wheel
- Call of Cthulhu
- Dungeons & Dragons (all editions)
- Dungeon World
- Dystopian Wars
- Feng Shui
- HERO System
- Legend of the five rings
- Lords of Knowledge
- Savage Worlds
- Star Wars
- Storyteller System (World of Darkness)
- Storytelling System (New World of Darkness)
...and many more!
*Data and preferences backup is available from Android version 2.2, but not on all devices.
Keywords: Dice, Die, Roller, Rpg, Role, Game, Master, Free, WhiteWholf, WW, Vampiri, Vampire, Exalted, L5R, D20, Pool, R&K, Explode, Exploding, Open, D&D, Dungeons & Dragons, HERO, GURPS, Pathfinder
This dice roller features an infinite number of dice, automatic adding, rolling all dice at once, and advanced features like rolling stats, rerolling 1s, highlight min/max, sorting, and drop lowest.
You can name all of your rolls, and save roll sets to a file for later use! Set up common rolls for your game or character once and you'll never have to set them up again.
You'll get your rolls fast with no silly sound effects or ridiculous graphics.
Dice Bag is a free, fully featured, zero advertisement application. Built for the serious gamer who prefers customization and features over pretty colors.
Players and GMs can pre-program all their rolls in advance and never interrupt the flow of battle by looking up exact damage or hit bonuses.
Its intention is not to replace the fun and excitement of real dice. Instead DiceBag provides an alternative when dice get forgotten or misplaced. Also great for that spontaneous session.
Current features include:
- Result history log.
- Profiles for different characters/games.
- Custom dice types for n-sided dice.
- Options such as exploding, drop lowest, penetrating, brutal and keep dice.
- Dice Combinations.
- Profile and Dice exporting and importing
* Create, edit and delete Characters
* Export and import of characters, weapons, armor and goods
* Add image and thumbnail of character
* Support prestige classes character
* Support multi class character
* Filterable list of all characters
* Backup and restore to/from cloud and file system
* Name, Player, Race, Sex, Alignment, Class, Level and Experience Points
* Use different XP tables in Pathfinder
* Calculate experience points of next level
* Display advancement of experience points as progress bar
* Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom and Charisma
* Calculate abilities modificator
* Roll ability checks
* Hit Points, max. Hit Pints, Armor Class
* Calculate Initative, Base Attack Bonus and Armor Class, CMB/Grapple, CMD
* Roll Initative, Base Attack Bonus, CMB/Grapple and CMD
* Store saves
* Calculates base save and ability modifier
* Adds misc modifier
* Roll saving throws
* Sum up your money, by counting your platinum, gold silver and copper coins.
* Enter your rank and misc modifier. The skill modifier is calculated
* List your favorite, trained and all skills
* Add and remove skills from your favorite skills
* Skill rolls are executed by one click
* Add feats to your character
* Read short description of benefit and prerequisit of a feat, without searching in the player handbook
* Add attacks with your favorite weapons
* Roll attacks and damage
* Calculates attack and damage bonus, including feats like Two Weapon Fighting
* Equip characters with weapons, armor and goods
* Choose magic weapons and armor
* Weapons, armor and goods are listed with detailed information, like cost and weight
* Calculate load of character equipment
* Make notes of your adventures and store them by your character.
* Lists racie abilities with description
* Filter race abilities by name
* Lists abilities of classes with level and description
* Filter class abilities by class level and name
* List of all you spells
* Mark your favorite spells
* Reference descripion of each spell
The Administration allows you to customize everything in the game, making it unique to your campain.
* Character Classes
* Spell Lists
For all the aspiring Dungeon Masters, professional dungeon crawlers, or the lil' tabletop newbies out there, this is for you. Trust us, rolling 40d6 seems fun at first, but after a few rounds you'll wish you had something to do all that rolling automatically, add it up, and spit out the simple amount of damage - something scarily similar to this intuitive and simplistic Android app.
A free app with no ads and low power consumption.
For the win.
This is a tool that I have rebuilt in many forms over the years. Basically it gives you a way to make a check for all your players for a variety of skills. I have found this greatly speeds up games and is generally enjoyed by players.
This works best to handle checks that the player shouldnt know about it, such as perception, stealth or even in some cases diplomacy.
This tool should be reasonably self explanatory, but if lost, hold down your touch for a few seconds to edit anything (players, skills etc). To delete erase all the text of the player or skill.
DND Call Blocker is a simple Android application that automatically block unwanted incoming calls. It can block unknown numbers or callers from black list. Filtered calls can be deleted programmatically from call history. Filtered calls log can be viewed inside the application.
Get the DND Call Blocker Ad Remove Key app to remove ads.
* Quick Dice - Roll any single type of die, with modifier
* Stored Dice - Name and save commonly used rolls. Now supports multiple types of dice per set.
* Hitpoint trackers
* Check rolls
* Attack + Damage rolls
The Star Wars Dice app is the ultimate accessory for both the X-Wing (TM) Miniatures Game and the Star Wars Roleplaying Game from Fantasy Flight Games. This comprehensive application allows you to quickly and conveniently select and roll custom dice for FFG’s Star Wars games, and even includes an assortment of standard dice for all your gaming needs!
The Star Wars Dice app includes:
A comprehensive dice roller that can be used to roll X-Wing custom dice, Star Wars RPG custom dice, or standard polyhedral dice in seven types
Features eight iconic Star Wars backgrounds and six distinct sound packs
Jump right in with an intuitive radial menu and interactive help guide
This application replaces the need of carrying a collection of various dice to all of your gaming sessions.
Create your own dice sizes and dice with words instead of numbers.
Use custom dice types for random encounters and random items.
Press MENU to access quick roll and dice lists, LONG PRESS to edit or delete them.
More from developer
- Nice Graphics
- Sound Effects and Music
- Physics based simulation
- Accelerometer steering
To play, hold phone horizontal to ground, tilt to steer, press cooldown specials to fire an array of bullets or stun the enemies. Touch and drag to apply braking proportional to the length dragged.
TIP: Stun enemies when life is low to buy time as player re-ups.