Something odd I've been using this app for a while now and I thought my luck just wasn't very good. I recently compared the average numbers rolled between this app and a few others and discovered that it rolls a lower average almost every time. Great app for its ease of use but I'm gonna go ahead and switch over to something else.
It's not shiny but it's free It's legit. I played with it for a bit and can say it safely replaces tangible die for me. Haven't gotten too complex yet, just getting back into it, so we'll see if it holds up or not. Bravo for now -using LG Spirit & LG Optimus
It's nice to have and can speed up games. I would prefer it if I could label the columns. Have 1D20+6 labeled "Initiative", have 10D6 labeled Fireball, have 1D20+9 and another 1D20+4 labeled " First Attack"/"Second Attack", etc. I like to have all of my dice rolling options on one screen. Or even have different tabs "General" where you can load all of your skills and "Battle" where you can load all your spells or feats.
Great work in progress It's great for rolling absurd amounts of dice. I love the features they added but the only thing left is how to delete dice profiles, and small stuff like reroll anything under X value. You might be able to delete profiles and I'm just blind but i definitely recommend this app
Yay i broke it So when you don't have values in the number of dice to roll, ap crashes. Other than that silliness it gets the job done
Math problems? A great app but, I think it does not do math properly.. problem with the drop lowest It, adds a 4+4+6 + 4 = 13, is that correct? Amd a 6+6+6 + 5 = 19, an algorithm problem? pls Fix...
* Fixed reroll 1's error
* Modularized Modifiers so they stick and are saved with a dice profile
* Can remove individual dice by long press
* Can remove a modifier by long press
* This update invalidates dice profiles from the previous build due addition of modifiers and future plans.
* Added drop-lowest to long press options
* Fixed losing dice to orientation change
* Renamed package due to spelling error.
* Added saving modifiers in profile
* Added row option of rerolling 1's
RPG Simple Dice is the most easy to use dice roller app for tabletop RPG games.