The dice can be added at will and organized in dice bags. Each die is defined by a formula such as 2d6+5 as well as special functions like rak(1d6,4,3) that allow to emulates the most complex game systems. An handy formulas builder simplifies the process, and allow to access to an online help. Check the list of all supported functions here: http://goo.gl/mZkcQS
Thanks to "named values", as well as keep track of games scores, you can define formulas using variable parameters. You can create, for example, the named value "Level" with label "lvl", then use the formula (lvl)d6 to determine the fireball damage. So when your mage level up you don't need to edit the formula: just change the "Level" value!
What you can do with Quick Dice Roller:
★ Roll dice with a touch
★ Organize dice in dice bags
★ Use same formulas you're familiar to (xdy+z)
★ Keep track of scores and use them in formulas
★ Read or listen the roll result in a clear way
★ Check the goodness of the rolls made
★ Apply modifiers on the fly with a touch
★ Sum a roll to the previous automagically or on demand
★ Paste last roll result from the clipboard in another app
★ Keep track of last rolls made
Other features of Quick Dice Roller
○ Simple and intuitive Formulas Builder
○ Many functions to emulate main systems
○ Online help
○ Read aloud the last result
○ Sound notifications
○ Highly customizable
○ Friendly and reliable developer :P
○ Persistence of data among various installations*
○ Import and export dice and dice bags definitions**
Some of currently supported systems
☆ 13th Age
☆ Arcan Myth
☆ Aeon IV
☆ Burning Wheel
☆ Call of Cthulhu
☆ Dungeon World
☆ Dungeons & Dragons (all editions)
☆ Dystopian Wars
☆ Feng Shui
☆ HERO System
☆ Legend of the five rings
☆ Lords of Knowledge
☆ Savage Worlds
☆ Star Wars
☆ World of Darkness
...and many more!
Quick Dice Roller is a free and open source application for Android. Everyone can (and is invited to) contribute to its development in one or more of the following ways:
• Join the official community on Google+ → http://goo.gl/atlhS9
• Become a beta tester for trialling of new features → http://goo.gl/UuJBSO
• Improve translations or add new ones → http://goo.gl/9ySLIO
• Check the source code for bug hunting (or for fun) → http://goo.gl/06fEHI
• Make your friends know about Quick Dice Roller
*The availability of data and preferences backup depends on the device's manufacturer, and is only supported on Android 2.2 or later.
**This feature requires reading and writing to external storage.
Variety of die types: D4, D6, D8, D10, D10x10, D12, D20,D30
Choose which dice to roll together. For example a D4 with two D8.
Re-rolling of dice. Tap dice to select which ones will roll and which ones will stay.
Adding up. Sums all the die face values.
Die sets: keep dice sets for later.
No special permissions required.
Dice Bag is a free, fully featured, zero advertisement application. Built for the serious gamer who prefers customization and features over pretty colors.
Players and GMs can pre-program all their rolls in advance and never interrupt the flow of battle by looking up exact damage or hit bonuses.
Its intention is not to replace the fun and excitement of real dice. Instead DiceBag provides an alternative when dice get forgotten or misplaced. Also great for that spontaneous session.
Current features include:
- Result history log.
- Profiles for different characters/games.
- Custom dice types for n-sided dice.
- Options such as exploding, drop lowest, penetrating, brutal and keep dice.
- Dice Combinations.
- Profile and Dice exporting and importing
Because often when gathering dice dice frustrated enough thing? The 3D dice that you want applications that can fit 1-6 different dice games simulate real dice, entertainment, friends, family entertainment, good props when traveling, I hope you will like.
Through this application, you can get the most realistic 3D dice, so happy to accompany you anywhere around. Make life fun, like what are you waiting for, hurry to download it!
- Very close to the real 3D dice, complete physical simulation;
- You can choose the number of dice (1-6);
- Use gravity sensor to shake the phone or press the button to roll the dice;
- Stop shaking or release your finger to let the dice stop;
- There are sound dice;
- There are total points display;
- Suitable for high-resolution Android devices;
- Requires Android 2.1 and above.
- Complete character sheet manager for all your characters
- Import and export characters to file
- Campaign party manager for GMs to keep track of their party members’ stats
- Integrated initiative/encounter tracker to quickly make instances for your party
- GM party stat roller to perform mass rolls for skill checks
- Character ability score calculator
- Emergency virtual dice set (for when you forget your dice set at home!)
- Transfer character data over NFC to get your games running faster!
We understand that pen and paper RPGs are designed to be used with, well, pen and paper. In order to accommodate this, our character sheet is designed to resemble traditional character sheets as much as possible, allowing a high degree of freedom, with just the right amount of technological assistance.
This application uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This application is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
*HELP US IMPROVE* Pathfinder Toolkit is open source! If you find any bugs, or things you think we should improve, please follow the developer site link, submit an issue, contribute, or just send us an email.
Multi-tab browsing allows the user to quickly switch between categories.
A convenient search tool allows the user to find any choice by typing all or part of it's name. Option to search the description in addition to name.
Filters allow the user to narrow their search/listing to only the choices desired.
Add, remove, and rename list functionality available for each tabbed category. Track multiple spell books, feat builds, magic items, and monster selections.
Detailed screens show all relevant information pertaining to the selection to make game play faster and more enjoyable.
NOTE: The database has been uncompressed for loading on Android 2.2
This dice roller features an infinite number of dice, automatic adding, rolling all dice at once, and advanced features like rolling stats, rerolling 1s, highlight min/max, sorting, and drop lowest.
You can name all of your rolls, and save roll sets to a file for later use! Set up common rolls for your game or character once and you'll never have to set them up again.
You'll get your rolls fast with no silly sound effects or ridiculous graphics.
***Please, add smartphone model and rom in problem report***
Are you a Magician, a Druid or a Summoner (or similar) in PFRPG? STOP with handbook consultation while using "summon Monster" or "summon Nature's Ally" spells! This application will allow you to use those spells WITHOUT handbooks. ALL you need is here, and it do not needs internet connection!
This Application will help you managing summoned monsters. ALL summonable monster (Based on OGL terms) are selectable in this application.
You will have a complete sheet for those monster, and you will be able to interact with her! Don't forget to vote and leave a review! I live with your review, Thanks!
PFRPG stands for PF Role Playing Game, the fantasy RPG by Paizo Publishing.
* Augment Summoning
* Celestial and Fiendish
* Manage up to 5 creatures at time
* Ac, touch, flat-footed
* Spell Resistance, Damage resistance
* Fortitude, Reflex, Will
* Combat maneuver bonus (CMB), combat maneuver defense (CMD)
* Hit dice, Bonus Attack Base, Hit points
* Alignment, subtype
* Ability Scores
* Attacks and roll attack and damage, Special Attack
* Spells, Skills, Feats, Special Qualities, Defensive Abilities, Senses, Speed
Please, if you still have problems, contact me at email@example.com.
I can't reproduce this issue.
• Database Bugfix.
* Cleanup of code
* Added optionally "Collect usage statistic"
* minor bugfix
• Added support for report database error
• Minor bugfix
• Various Bugfix
• Maybe, Database exception resolved :)
• New Theme, more readable
• Now manage Critical Hit
• Added Round counter
• Added An option to set the number of summoned monsters
• Added the details on Smite Evil/Good (attack bonus and damage bonus) under other details on the attack
• Various Bugfix
*Various bugfix and adjustment.
* HP Bugfix
* New Interface more comfortable for Tablet/Honeycomb
* New Interface for smartphone
* Added HD
* Move to SD Card
* Various BugFix
* Code Clean up
* Now report HD and Cha bonus in Smite Evil/Good
* Size installation Reduced
*Critical bugfix (proguard)
* Fixed Stirge
* Add LVL to Reduce App size
* Improved Support for HoneyComb
* Fixed fortitude, now change in according to Augment Summoning
* Fixed More Activity
* Fixed Bulette crash;
* Fixed Electric Eel and Mite crash;
* Fixed template issue
* Now DC constitution-based, like poison, change in according to Augment summoning
* Now cmd bonus and cmb bonus changes in according to Augment Summoning
* Now bonus damage like "1d6 cold bonus" in ice devil is considered in Roll Attack.
* Improved UI
*Tags: d20,rpg,wizard,bard,cleric,sorcer,druid,ranger,spell,summon,monster,nature's ally,pfrpg,augment summoning, celestial, fiendish,prd,pfsrd,path finder, dungeons, dragons, dnd
PFRPG stands for PF Role Playing Game, the fantasy RPG by Paizo Publishing.
The contents of the Reference Document are updated to 29 October 2013.
There are also other feature:
• Multi-tab browsing
• Search System, with the ability to search for any word in the index.
• It is also possible to search trough "Quick search box" widget
• Search in page
• Support for large screen/honeycomb/Ice Cream Sandwich/tablet
• Five-level index, with over 17.000 choices
• Completely offline browsing
For technical problems, I can not grant automatic updates directly from Google Play.
If you wish to have the latest updates(29/10/2013), you can install them via this link: http://www.dragora.net/apk/PFSRD.apk
WARNING: you must manually uninstall the old application to install the updates.
I also set up a mailing list to keep you updated on any releases: http://dragora.net/mailman/listinfo/pf_rpg_dragora.net
************** Core Rulebook *******************
(0) Getting Started
(3) Using Skills
(4) Skill Descriptions
(7) Additional Rules
(10) Spell Lists
(11) Spell Index
(12) Prestige Classes
(15) NPC Classes
(16) Creating NPCs
(17) Magic Items
************** Advanced Guide *******************
(20) Base Classes
(21) Core Classes
(22) Prestige Classes
(25) Spell Lists
(26) Spell Index
(27) Magic Items
(28) New Rules
************** Advanced Race Guide *******************
(29) Core Races
(30) Featured Races
(31) Uncommon Races
(32) Race Builder
(33) Age, Height & Weight
(34) Spell Lists
************** Ultimate Combat *******************
(38) Class Archetypes
(40) Mastering Combat
(42) Variant Rules
(43) Spell Index
(44) Spell Lists
************** Ultimate Magic *******************
(46) Spellcasting Class Options
(47) Mastering Magic
(49) Words of Power
(51) Spell Lists
************** Ultimate Equipment *******************
(53) Arms and Armor
(55) Magic Arms and Armor
(56) Rings, Rods, and Staves
(57) Wondrous Items
(58) Artifacts and Other Items
************** Game Mastery *******************
(60) Planar Adventures
(62) Fast Play Ship Combat
(65) Drugs and Addiction
(68) Sanity and Madness
(69) NPC Boons
(70) NPC Gallery
************** Ultimate Campaign *************
(71) Character Background
(73) Campaign Systems
(74) Kingdoms and War
************** Mythic Adventures *************
(76) Mythic Heroes
(77) Mythic Feats
(78) Mythic Spells
(79) Mythic Spell Index
(80) Mythic Spell Lists
(81) Running a Mythic Game
(82) Mythic Magic Items
(83) Mythic Monsters
************** NPC Codex *******************
(84) Core Classes
(85) NPC Classes
(86) Iconic Characters
************** Bestiary 1, 2 and 3 *******************
(88) Monster Introduction
(89) Bestiary Monster Index
(90) Bestiary 2 Monster Index
(91) Bestiary 3 Monster Index
(92) Variant Monster Index
(93) Monster Cohorts
(94) Animal Companions
(95) Monsters as PCs
(96) Monster Roles
(97) Bestiary Encounter Tables
(98) Monster Creation
(99) Monster Advancement
(100) Universal Monster Rules
(101) Creature Types
(102) Monster Feats
•Reference Update (Mythic Adventures)
Tags: rpg,d20,prd,pfrpg,pf,advanced,ogl,ogc,pfsrd, path finder, magic ultimate, combat ultimate, campaign, dungeons, dragons, dnd, mythic adventures
DND Call Blocker is a simple Android application that automatically block unwanted incoming calls. It can block unknown numbers or callers from black list. Filtered calls can be deleted programmatically from call history. Filtered calls log can be viewed inside the application.
Get the DND Call Blocker Ad Remove Key app to remove ads.
You need dice for many exciting board games and card games. With Dice Live, you will never have to worry about missing dice. Dice Live supports up to 6 dice. It's your choice to choose how many dice you need for the game you are playing.
This app's features include:
- Allowing you to choose how many dice you are using (supports up to 6 dice)
- Simple user interface for ease of use
Dice Live supports almost any Android phones and tablets. Get Dice Live today and enjoy the convenience anywhere you go.
Contains details sheet of over 900 monsters, from the Bestiary 1, 2 and 3.
In addition to monster, allows the managing of the PCs.
There are too many features to list them all. So I limit myself to a selection of major.
- 987 monsters, with all details;
- Manage Initiative, Hit Points, Attacks, Spells, TS and more;
- Add the PCS in the initiative and manage their hit points;
- Alteration System (add bonus to any numerical attribute)
- Condition System (track conditions like bleed, stunned, etc.)
- Create, import & export and manage more than a battle.
- You can't see the monsters with a CR between 3 and 17
- Developer's Page
- Google+ PF RPG App
[Changelog 1.3] (21 March 2013)
- New: Export & Import Battles and My Mobs;
- New: Manage Initiative with DRAG & DROP;
- Minor: add same PC multiple times;
- Minor: confirmation request for PC removal;
- Minor: battle is now sorted;
- Minor: explicit attacks list;
[Changelog 1.2.5] (27 February 2013)
- New: Added NPC Gallery (sperimental);
- New: Added Giant Gecko and Giant Chameleon;
- Fix: Moss troll crash;
- Fix: initiative long-click;
- Fix: New Battle text blank;
- Fix: various;
[Changelog 1.2] (21 August 2012)
- New: Alterations System, now you can alter the monsters;
- New: Pictures, now you can add a picture for any monster;
- New: Conditions System;
- Fix: "plus" in Attacks (Thanks Will);
- Fix: "various.
[Changelog 1.1] (13/08/2012)
- Added Template (Celestial, Entropic, etc.)
- Added 61 Dragons
- Improved UI (Thanks Giuseppe Lanza)
- More Details for PCs
- Monsters updated (2nd printing of Bestiary2)
Tags: rpg,d20,prd,pfrpg,pf,advanced,ogl,ogc,pfsrd, pathfinder rpg, magic ultimate, combat ultimate, dungeons, dragons, dnd
“DICE will change the landscape of London’s music scene.” - London Evening Standard
"DICE aims to take tickets out of the hands of touts and put them into the phones of fans" - The Guardian
“The music industry needs disruption. Enter DICE.” - TechCrunch
“What you see is exactly what you'll pay, so when you do, you'll immediately be given an app-based e-ticket that will get you inside the venue with the minimum of fuss.” - Engadget
DICE is run by fans for fans. We handpick the best gigs in London and offer you the tickets with no booking fees. Trust us to find you incredible shows, no catch.
We can do this because we’re 100% mobile and have worked hard building great relationships with top artists, promoters, clubs and venues.
DICE is curated by some of the best music writers in the world. They listen to everything since life’s too short to send you to bad gigs.
Thanks to our great relationships with artists we often get the tickets no one else can. If a show is sold out then join our Waiting List. There’s a good chance we can get you in or we’ll talk to the artist about adding another show.
Our team of data scientists are working hard to personalise DICE for you. The more you use it the smarter it becomes and the better the recommendations are. Our dream is to find you events you’ve never heard of and blow your mind.
So download and get face-value tickets to Jack White, Little Dragon, The Black Keys, Metronomy, FKA Twigs, Biff Tannen or Basement Jaxx today. All these artists (and many more) have joined DICE from day one.
This is just the start.
- Nice Graphics
- Sound Effects and Music
- Physics based simulation
- Accelerometer steering
To play, hold phone horizontal to ground, tilt to steer, press cooldown specials to fire an array of bullets or stun the enemies. Touch and drag to apply braking proportional to the length dragged.
TIP: Stun enemies when life is low to buy time as player re-ups.