The dice can be added at will, using common formulas as 2d6+5 as well as special functions like rak(1d6,4,3) that emulates the most complex game systems. An handy formulas builder simplifies the process, and allow to access to an online help.
Check the list of all supported functions here: http://goo.gl/TTjb9
Don't worry! You do not need to write the formula all the time! Once defined, a die can be rolled as many times as you want by simply touching the corresponding icon.
"Named values", as well as keep track of games scores, allow you to define formulas based on these scores. You can create, for example, the named value "Level" with label "lvl", then use the formula "(lvl)d6" to determine the fireball damage - that way you don't need to edit the formula each time your mage level up: just change the "Level" value!
Quick Dice Roller allow to create different dice bags (to organize dice by game system, by character or however you like) and it is possible to quickly switch between bags.
The app can be configured to chain link rolls, so two rolls made in rapid succession are linked together. Or, if such concatenation has to be made more than once, it is always possible to create a new die which sum the outcome of the two single rolls (i.e. 1d6+1d8).
Like to play by chat or by e-mail? Quick Dice Roller allow to automatically copy last roll outcome to the clipboard, so sharing can be made with a simple paste command.
Quick Dice Roller is one of the few apps of it's category (maybe the only?) that allows to apply modifiers after a roll is made, as usual with a simple touch. The warrior was blinded? No problem: tap to roll for the attack and tap to apply a -4 modifier.
Some of the main features of Quick Dice Roller
★ Applies modifiers on the fly
★ Organize dice in dice bags
★ Use same formulas you're familiar to (i.e. xdy+z)
★ Use named values to keep track of scores and in formulas
★ Many functions to emulate main systems
★ Simple and intuitive Formulas Builder
★ Online help
★ Large selection of icons for dice and dice bags
★ Manual or automatic aggregation of results
★ Last roll overlay notification
★ Sound notifications (optional)
★ Persistence of data among various installations*
★ Import and export dice and dice bags definitions**
Some of currently supported systems
☆ 13th Age
☆ Arcan Myth
☆ Burning Wheel
☆ Call of Cthulhu
☆ Dungeon World
☆ Dungeons & Dragons (all editions)
☆ Dystopian Wars
☆ Feng Shui
☆ HERO System
☆ Legend of the five rings
☆ Lords of Knowledge
☆ Savage Worlds
☆ Star Wars
☆ World of Darkness
...and many more!
Quick Dice Roller is a free and open source application for Android. Everyone can (and is invited to) contribute to its development in one or more of the following ways:
• Join the official community on Google+ → http://goo.gl/atlhS9
• Become a beta tester for trialling of new features → http://goo.gl/UuJBSO
• Improve translations or add new ones → http://goo.gl/9ySLIO
• Check the source code for bug hunting (or for fun) → http://goo.gl/06fEHI
• Make your friends know about Quick Dice Roller
*The availability of data and preferences backup depends on the device's manufacturer, and is only supported on Android 2.2 or later.
**This feature requires reading and writing to external storage.
Create your own dice sizes and dice with words instead of numbers.
Use custom dice types for random encounters and random items.
Press MENU to access quick roll and dice lists, LONG PRESS to edit or delete them.
Heading out to adventure with your fellowship? Forget your dice? Missing die? Get Die Roller and you won't miss game night ever again! Approved by Advanced Dungeons & Dragons players and dungeon masters everywhere!
+ Improved, more intuitive UI
+ Complete history of each roll of the dice!
+ Improved tablet layout
+ Layout updates for tablets to better utilize screen space!
This is the same app that has been downloaded over 10,000 times (v1.0)!
Dice Bag is a free, fully featured, zero advertisement application. Built for the serious gamer who prefers customization and features over pretty colors.
Players and GMs can pre-program all their rolls in advance and never interrupt the flow of battle by looking up exact damage or hit bonuses.
Its intention is not to replace the fun and excitement of real dice. Instead DiceBag provides an alternative when dice get forgotten or misplaced. Also great for that spontaneous session.
Current features include:
- Result history log.
- Profiles for different characters/games.
- Custom dice types for n-sided dice.
- Options such as exploding, drop lowest, penetrating, brutal and keep dice.
- Dice Combinations.
- Profile and Dice exporting and importing
For all the aspiring Dungeon Masters, professional dungeon crawlers, or the lil' tabletop newbies out there, this is for you. Trust us, rolling 40d6 seems fun at first, but after a few rounds you'll wish you had something to do all that rolling automatically, add it up, and spit out the simple amount of damage - something scarily similar to this intuitive and simplistic Android app.
A free app with no ads and low power consumption.
For the win.
This dice roller features an infinite number of dice, automatic adding, rolling all dice at once, and advanced features like rolling stats, rerolling 1s, highlight min/max, sorting, and drop lowest.
You can name all of your rolls, and save roll sets to a file for later use! Set up common rolls for your game or character once and you'll never have to set them up again.
You'll get your rolls fast with no silly sound effects or ridiculous graphics.
DND Call Blocker is a simple Android application that automatically block unwanted incoming calls. It can block unknown numbers or callers from black list. Filtered calls can be deleted programmatically from call history. Filtered calls log can be viewed inside the application.
Get the DND Call Blocker Ad Remove Key app to remove ads.
* Create, edit and delete Characters
* Export and import of characters, weapons, armor and goods
* Add image and thumbnail of character
* Support prestige classes character
* Support multi class character
* Filterable list of all characters
* Backup and restore to/from cloud and file system
* Name, Player, Race, Sex, Alignment, Class, Level and Experience Points
* Use different XP tables in Pathfinder
* Calculate experience points of next level
* Display advancement of experience points as progress bar
* Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom and Charisma
* Calculate abilities modificator
* Roll ability checks
* Hit Points, max. Hit Pints, Armor Class
* Calculate Initative, Base Attack Bonus and Armor Class, CMB/Grapple, CMD
* Roll Initative, Base Attack Bonus, CMB/Grapple and CMD
* Store saves
* Calculates base save and ability modifier
* Adds misc modifier
* Roll saving throws
* Sum up your money, by counting your platinum, gold silver and copper coins.
* Enter your rank and misc modifier. The skill modifier is calculated
* List your favorite, trained and all skills
* Add and remove skills from your favorite skills
* Skill rolls are executed by one click
* Add feats to your character
* Read short description of benefit and prerequisit of a feat, without searching in the player handbook
* Add attacks with your favorite weapons
* Roll attacks and damage
* Calculates attack and damage bonus, including feats like Two Weapon Fighting
* Equip characters with weapons, armor and goods
* Choose magic weapons and armor
* Weapons, armor and goods are listed with detailed information, like cost and weight
* Calculate load of character equipment
* Make notes of your adventures and store them by your character.
* Lists racie abilities with description
* Filter race abilities by name
* Lists abilities of classes with level and description
* Filter class abilities by class level and name
* List all spells
* Mark your known spells of each spell list
* Read detailed information about each spell
* List of spell slots
* Select your prepared spells out of your known spells
* Mark your prepared spells as cast
* Support of metamagic feats
* Rest to refresh your cast spells
The Administration allows you to customize everything in the game, making it unique to your campain.
* Character Classes
* Spell Lists
This is a tool that I have rebuilt in many forms over the years. Basically it gives you a way to make a check for all your players for a variety of skills. I have found this greatly speeds up games and is generally enjoyed by players.
This works best to handle checks that the player shouldnt know about it, such as perception, stealth or even in some cases diplomacy.
This tool should be reasonably self explanatory, but if lost, hold down your touch for a few seconds to edit anything (players, skills etc). To delete erase all the text of the player or skill.
* Quick Dice - Roll any single type of die, with modifier
* Stored Dice - Name and save commonly used rolls. Now supports multiple types of dice per set.
* Hitpoint trackers
* Check rolls
* Attack + Damage rolls
- Nice Graphics
- Sound Effects and Music
- Physics based simulation
- Accelerometer steering
To play, hold phone horizontal to ground, tilt to steer, press cooldown specials to fire an array of bullets or stun the enemies. Touch and drag to apply braking proportional to the length dragged.
TIP: Stun enemies when life is low to buy time as player re-ups.