The dice can be added at will and organized in dice bags. Each die is defined by a formula such as 2d6+5 as well as special functions like rak(1d6,4,3) that allow to emulates the most complex game systems. An handy formulas builder simplifies the process, and allow to access to an online help. Check the list of all supported functions here: http://goo.gl/mZkcQS
Thanks to "named values", as well as keep track of games scores, you can define formulas using variable parameters. You can create, for example, the named value "Level" with label "lvl", then use the formula (lvl)d6 to determine the fireball damage. So when your mage level up you don't need to edit the formula: just change the "Level" value!
What you can do with Quick Dice Roller:
★ Roll dice with a touch
★ Organize dice in dice bags
★ Use same formulas you're familiar to (xdy+z)
★ Keep track of scores and use them in formulas
★ Read or listen the roll result in a clear way
★ Check the goodness of the rolls made
★ Apply modifiers on the fly with a touch
★ Sum a roll to the previous automagically or on demand
★ Paste last roll result from the clipboard in another app
★ Keep track of last rolls made
Other features of Quick Dice Roller
○ Simple and intuitive Formulas Builder
○ Many functions to emulate main systems
○ Online help
○ Read aloud the last result
○ Sound notifications
○ Highly customizable
○ Friendly and reliable developer :P
○ Persistence of data among various installations*
○ Import and export dice and dice bags definitions**
Some of currently supported systems
☆ 13th Age
☆ Arcan Myth
☆ Aeon IV
☆ Burning Wheel
☆ Call of Cthulhu
☆ Dungeon World
☆ Dungeons & Dragons (all editions)
☆ Dystopian Wars
☆ Feng Shui
☆ HERO System
☆ Legend of the five rings
☆ Lords of Knowledge
☆ Savage Worlds
☆ Star Wars
☆ World of Darkness
...and many more!
Quick Dice Roller is a free and open source application for Android. Everyone can (and is invited to) contribute to its development in one or more of the following ways:
• Join the official community on Google+ → http://goo.gl/atlhS9
• Become a beta tester for trialling of new features → http://goo.gl/UuJBSO
• Improve translations or add new ones → http://goo.gl/9ySLIO
• Check the source code for bug hunting (or for fun) → http://goo.gl/06fEHI
• Make your friends know about Quick Dice Roller
*The availability of data and preferences backup depends on the device's manufacturer, and is only supported on Android 2.2 or later.
**This feature requires reading and writing to external storage.
Dice Bag is a free, fully featured, zero advertisement application. Built for the serious gamer who prefers customization and features over pretty colors.
Players and GMs can pre-program all their rolls in advance and never interrupt the flow of battle by looking up exact damage or hit bonuses.
Its intention is not to replace the fun and excitement of real dice. Instead DiceBag provides an alternative when dice get forgotten or misplaced. Also great for that spontaneous session.
Current features include:
- Result history log.
- Profiles for different characters/games.
- Custom dice types for n-sided dice.
- Options such as exploding, drop lowest, penetrating, brutal and keep dice.
- Dice Combinations.
- Profile and Dice exporting and importing
For all the aspiring Dungeon Masters, professional dungeon crawlers, or the lil' tabletop newbies out there, this is for you. Trust us, rolling 40d6 seems fun at first, but after a few rounds you'll wish you had something to do all that rolling automatically, add it up, and spit out the simple amount of damage - something scarily similar to this intuitive and simplistic Android app.
A free app with no ads and low power consumption.
For the win.
Create your own dice sizes and dice with words instead of numbers.
Use custom dice types for random encounters and random items.
Press MENU to access quick roll and dice lists, LONG PRESS to edit or delete them.
DND Call Blocker is a simple Android application that automatically block unwanted incoming calls. It can block unknown numbers or callers from black list. Filtered calls can be deleted programmatically from call history. Filtered calls log can be viewed inside the application.
Get the DND Call Blocker Ad Remove Key app to remove ads.
* Create, edit and delete Characters
* Export and import of characters, weapons, armor and goods
* Add image and thumbnail of character
* Support prestige classes character
* Support multi class character
* Filterable list of all characters
* Backup and restore to/from cloud and file system
* Name, Player, Race, Sex, Alignment, Class, Level and Experience Points
* Use different XP tables in Pathfinder
* Calculate experience points of next level
* Display advancement of experience points as progress bar
* Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom and Charisma
* Calculate abilities modificator
* Roll ability checks
* Hit Points, max. Hit Pints, Armor Class
* Calculate Initative, Base Attack Bonus and Armor Class, CMB/Grapple, CMD
* Roll Initative, Base Attack Bonus, CMB/Grapple and CMD
* Store saves
* Calculates base save and ability modifier
* Adds misc modifier
* Roll saving throws
* Sum up your money, by counting your platinum, gold silver and copper coins.
* Enter your rank and misc modifier. The skill modifier is calculated
* List your favorite, trained and all skills
* Add and remove skills from your favorite skills
* Skill rolls are executed by one click
* Add feats to your character
* Read short description of benefit and prerequisit of a feat, without searching in the player handbook
* Add attacks with your favorite weapons
* Roll attacks and damage
* Calculates attack and damage bonus, including feats like Two Weapon Fighting
* Equip characters with weapons, armor and goods
* Choose magic weapons and armor
* Weapons, armor and goods are listed with detailed information, like cost and weight
* Calculate load of character equipment
* Make notes of your adventures and store them by your character.
* Lists racie abilities with description
* Filter race abilities by name
* Lists abilities of classes with level and description
* Filter class abilities by class level and name
* List all spells
* Mark your known spells of each spell list
* Read detailed information about each spell
* List of spell slots
* Select your prepared spells out of your known spells
* Mark your prepared spells as cast
* Support of metamagic feats
* Rest to refresh your cast spells
The Administration allows you to customize everything in the game, making it unique to your campain.
* Character Classes
* Spell Lists
- Complete character sheet manager for all your characters
- Import and export characters to file
- Campaign party manager for GMs to keep track of their party members’ stats
- Integrated initiative/encounter tracker to quickly make instances for your party
- GM party stat roller to perform mass rolls for skill checks
- Character ability score calculator
- Emergency virtual dice set (for when you forget your dice set at home!)
- Transfer character data over NFC to get your games running faster!
We understand that pen and paper RPGs are designed to be used with, well, pen and paper. In order to accommodate this, our character sheet is designed to resemble traditional character sheets as much as possible, allowing a high degree of freedom, with just the right amount of technological assistance.
This application uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This application is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
*HELP US IMPROVE* Pathfinder Toolkit is open source! If you find any bugs, or things you think we should improve, please follow the developer site link, submit an issue, contribute, or just send us an email.
Note: This application is a work in progress. It was originally created as a melee combat calculator and so currently only supports melee character classes.
- Conditions dynamically effect attacks and damage calculations
- Multiple weapon support with two-weapon fighting
- Dexterity based attacks
- AC calculations
- HP calculations with taking damage and getting healed
- Temporary HP
- Initiative calculations
Multi-tab browsing allows the user to quickly switch between categories.
A convenient search tool allows the user to find any choice by typing all or part of it's name. Option to search the description in addition to name.
Filters allow the user to narrow their search/listing to only the choices desired.
Add, remove, and rename list functionality available for each tabbed category. Track multiple spell books, feat builds, magic items, and monster selections.
Detailed screens show all relevant information pertaining to the selection to make game play faster and more enjoyable.
NOTE: The database has been uncompressed for loading on Android 2.2
PFRPG stands for PF Role Playing Game, the fantasy RPG by Paizo Publishing.
The contents of the Reference Document are updated to 29 October 2013.
There are also other feature:
• Multi-tab browsing
• Search System, with the ability to search for any word in the index.
• It is also possible to search trough "Quick search box" widget
• Search in page
• Support for large screen/honeycomb/Ice Cream Sandwich/tablet
• Five-level index, with over 17.000 choices
• Completely offline browsing
For technical problems, I can not grant automatic updates directly from Google Play.
If you wish to have the latest updates(29/10/2013), you can install them via this link: http://www.dragora.net/apk/PFSRD.apk
WARNING: you must manually uninstall the old application to install the updates.
I also set up a mailing list to keep you updated on any releases: http://dragora.net/mailman/listinfo/pf_rpg_dragora.net
************** Core Rulebook *******************
(0) Getting Started
(3) Using Skills
(4) Skill Descriptions
(7) Additional Rules
(10) Spell Lists
(11) Spell Index
(12) Prestige Classes
(15) NPC Classes
(16) Creating NPCs
(17) Magic Items
************** Advanced Guide *******************
(20) Base Classes
(21) Core Classes
(22) Prestige Classes
(25) Spell Lists
(26) Spell Index
(27) Magic Items
(28) New Rules
************** Advanced Race Guide *******************
(29) Core Races
(30) Featured Races
(31) Uncommon Races
(32) Race Builder
(33) Age, Height & Weight
(34) Spell Lists
************** Ultimate Combat *******************
(38) Class Archetypes
(40) Mastering Combat
(42) Variant Rules
(43) Spell Index
(44) Spell Lists
************** Ultimate Magic *******************
(46) Spellcasting Class Options
(47) Mastering Magic
(49) Words of Power
(51) Spell Lists
************** Ultimate Equipment *******************
(53) Arms and Armor
(55) Magic Arms and Armor
(56) Rings, Rods, and Staves
(57) Wondrous Items
(58) Artifacts and Other Items
************** Game Mastery *******************
(60) Planar Adventures
(62) Fast Play Ship Combat
(65) Drugs and Addiction
(68) Sanity and Madness
(69) NPC Boons
(70) NPC Gallery
************** Ultimate Campaign *************
(71) Character Background
(73) Campaign Systems
(74) Kingdoms and War
************** Mythic Adventures *************
(76) Mythic Heroes
(77) Mythic Feats
(78) Mythic Spells
(79) Mythic Spell Index
(80) Mythic Spell Lists
(81) Running a Mythic Game
(82) Mythic Magic Items
(83) Mythic Monsters
************** NPC Codex *******************
(84) Core Classes
(85) NPC Classes
(86) Iconic Characters
************** Bestiary 1, 2 and 3 *******************
(88) Monster Introduction
(89) Bestiary Monster Index
(90) Bestiary 2 Monster Index
(91) Bestiary 3 Monster Index
(92) Variant Monster Index
(93) Monster Cohorts
(94) Animal Companions
(95) Monsters as PCs
(96) Monster Roles
(97) Bestiary Encounter Tables
(98) Monster Creation
(99) Monster Advancement
(100) Universal Monster Rules
(101) Creature Types
(102) Monster Feats
•Reference Update (Mythic Adventures)
Tags: rpg,d20,prd,pfrpg,pf,advanced,ogl,ogc,pfsrd, path finder, magic ultimate, combat ultimate, campaign, dungeons, dragons, dnd, mythic adventures
This dice roller features an infinite number of dice, automatic adding, rolling all dice at once, and advanced features like rolling stats, rerolling 1s, highlight min/max, sorting, and drop lowest.
You can name all of your rolls, and save roll sets to a file for later use! Set up common rolls for your game or character once and you'll never have to set them up again.
You'll get your rolls fast with no silly sound effects or ridiculous graphics.
You need dice for many exciting board games and card games. With Dice Live, you will never have to worry about missing dice. Dice Live supports up to 6 dice. It's your choice to choose how many dice you need for the game you are playing.
This app's features include:
- Allowing you to choose how many dice you are using (supports up to 6 dice)
- Simple user interface for ease of use
Dice Live supports almost any Android phones and tablets. Get Dice Live today and enjoy the convenience anywhere you go.
Contains details sheet of over 900 monsters, from the Bestiary 1, 2 and 3.
In addition to monster, allows the managing of the PCs.
There are too many features to list them all. So I limit myself to a selection of major.
- 987 monsters, with all details;
- Manage Initiative, Hit Points, Attacks, Spells, TS and more;
- Add the PCS in the initiative and manage their hit points;
- Alteration System (add bonus to any numerical attribute)
- Condition System (track conditions like bleed, stunned, etc.)
- Create, import & export and manage more than a battle.
- You can't see the monsters with a CR between 3 and 17
- Developer's Page
- Google+ PF RPG App
[Changelog 1.3] (21 March 2013)
- New: Export & Import Battles and My Mobs;
- New: Manage Initiative with DRAG & DROP;
- Minor: add same PC multiple times;
- Minor: confirmation request for PC removal;
- Minor: battle is now sorted;
- Minor: explicit attacks list;
[Changelog 1.2.5] (27 February 2013)
- New: Added NPC Gallery (sperimental);
- New: Added Giant Gecko and Giant Chameleon;
- Fix: Moss troll crash;
- Fix: initiative long-click;
- Fix: New Battle text blank;
- Fix: various;
[Changelog 1.2] (21 August 2012)
- New: Alterations System, now you can alter the monsters;
- New: Pictures, now you can add a picture for any monster;
- New: Conditions System;
- Fix: "plus" in Attacks (Thanks Will);
- Fix: "various.
[Changelog 1.1] (13/08/2012)
- Added Template (Celestial, Entropic, etc.)
- Added 61 Dragons
- Improved UI (Thanks Giuseppe Lanza)
- More Details for PCs
- Monsters updated (2nd printing of Bestiary2)
Tags: rpg,d20,prd,pfrpg,pf,advanced,ogl,ogc,pfsrd, pathfinder rpg, magic ultimate, combat ultimate, dungeons, dragons, dnd
- Nice Graphics
- Sound Effects and Music
- Physics based simulation
- Accelerometer steering
To play, hold phone horizontal to ground, tilt to steer, press cooldown specials to fire an array of bullets or stun the enemies. Touch and drag to apply braking proportional to the length dragged.
TIP: Stun enemies when life is low to buy time as player re-ups.