MyDVDCatalog.com is proud to present...DVD Catalog for Android!
- Have questions about DVD Catalog? Fill out contact form at www.MyDVDCatalog.com with any questions or comments you have. Our top notch web service along with the best DVD Catalog app make our DVD Catalog #1 !!!
DVD Catalog for Android is here now to join our other DVD Catalog apps (iPhone/iPad/WP7 versions)! The first thing you do when you run DVD Catalog is create a username and password in the settings page. Then you use that username and password to login to MyDVDCatalog.com and add your entire DVD Collection to our powerful website. Just by entering all your movies on our website, you automatically have a BACKUP of your entire collection! After you finished easily entering all your movies on our website, you simply run the app, and tap on the DOWNLOAD button in the settings page! That's it! All your dvds info and cover images are downloaded to your Android!
With our simple to use and yet advanced website, MyDVDCatalog.com, you can AUTO LOAD all your movies instantly! Simply enter the title and our website loads all the information about your dvd, including the DVD Cover image!
DVD Catalog also uses a BACKUP webservice! DVD Catalog is the fastest way to view your entire DVD collection into your Android Phone.
Forget about entering bar codes. Entering a movie title is much easier and faster. As soon as you see your movie, tap on it and then tap on save! That is it!
Features of DVD Catalog:
- Animated curtains intro menu
- Search your entire DVD catalog by Movie Title and show only DVDs, Blu-ray, and even Lent to!
- - Create Username and password to connect to our webservice.
- Gorgeous graphics and ease of use make this app a cinch to use as well as fun!
- If you do not like the default dvd cover image of your movie, simply login into mydvdcatalog.com and upload your own cover image!
- In Movie List screen, you can search for any title on your phone. Added two new buttons, Blu-ray and DVD. Tap on Blu-ray button and only see Blu-ray dvds, tap on DVD button and only see DVDs!
- Export to CSV,Excel,PDF, etc on our reports menu at www.MyDVDCatalog.com
- MyDVDCatalog.com includes reporting on your dvds so you can export your entire dvd collection to a pdf!
DVD Catalog with its webservice is the best way to keep a log of all your DVDs, and where they currently are! Our backup service is perfect if you lose your Android phone or get a new One. In that case, you would simply download our app again, and then type in your username and pass, tap on the login button and then tap DOWNLOAD! All your movies from the website directly on your iPhone!
*NOTE You can store and unlimited amount of DVDs on your device. Our backup and restore service is free up to 150 dvds as well. If you have more than 150 dvds and still want to use our backup and restore service, then you will have to join our Oscar Club. Please visit MyDVDCatalog.com for more details.
Oscar Club Link: http://mydvdcatalog.com/OscarClub.aspx