Emergency Battery Saver will stop all running apps (excluding System apps), and disable your WiFi and Bluetooth connection saving you battery power while you are on the move. Apart from this you can easily share apps over email or SMS, find security and other important information about your apps, uninstall multiple apps, backup apps in the phone or cloud, and get detailed app reports.
Using powerful filter capabilities you can see specific apps, both installed by you as well as by the manufacturer or Google (these are called system apps/packages). You can filter by apps which have security risks, like reading your messages or those with built in billing. Apps can be viewed by installation date allowing you to find new apps immediately.
You can also view source folder, size, launch intent and detailed permissions of apps. If you need to send your apps directly to a friend over email, you can do that with App Toolkit, and this feature also allows you to save the app to the cloud or external storage. Apart from this, App Toolkit also generates a detailed report for each app which can be saved to a file or sent over email.
Detailed capabilities of App Toolkit are listed below:
* Stop any running app (except System apps)
* Filter apps which have a security risk like access to your messages or internal billing
* Filter packages to narrow your search down to a few apps matching some criterion. For example you can focus on packages installed in last 30 days, or a year, or those that exceed a certain size
* Share links to any of your app with friends
* Look at the date packages were first installed as well as last updated
* Backup multiple packages file into the Cloud, external storage or other storage devices
* Send multiple package files via email
* Uninstall several apps via multi-choice selection (a confirmation is still required for uninstalling each package)
* Launch any installed application by clicking on icon. App Toolkit can be your central place to launch apps without having to swipe to find apps spread out in different screens
* Find your apps via a text based search
Designed with efficiency the app takes up only a few MB of space in your phone or tablet. The FREE version of the app has full functionality but ONLY 3 apps can be selected at a time for reporting, sharing & removal purposes. The PRO version has no limitations and you can upgrade to the PRO version any time after downloading the FREE app.
For more information please visit: http://www.coju.mobi