"Path Talk lets you text businesses instead of calling, and it actually works." - The Verge
Path Talk is smart, private messaging. Message places to book reservations, make appointments, check product availability, and more in 5 minutes or less. Message friends and family with photos, videos, TV shows, voice, music, movies, maps, and more - 1:1 or in small groups - all private, all off the record, and deleted from our servers 24 hours after you send them.
- Message Places: A new messaging superpower - send messages to PLACES - restaurants, stores, and more. Never wait on hold again - book reservations, make appointments, get prices, and check in-store product availability all with Path Talk. Our new 24/7 global network of Path Agents picks up the phone, calls the business for you, gets the information you need, and texts it back to you in 5 minutes or less. Path Talk helps you save time and get things done, so you can enjoy the moments that matter most with your friends and family. Available now in America and Canada.
- Real Privacy: Your messages with friends on Path Talk are OFF THE RECORD, and deleted from our servers 7 days after you send them. Your conversations in real life are not on the record, why should your messages be?
- Smart Status: A revolution in keeping up with your friends and starting off every conversation in context. Your status automatically updates in the background to tell your friends when you're in transit, in the neighborhood, listening to music, or even low on battery.
- Quality Stickers: We've hired some of the best artists in the world to imagine and create all-new fun, expressive characters. We’ve also partners with some of the world’s most beloved brands like Peanuts, South Park, Adventure Time, Transformers, and Ghostbusters (now celebrating its 30th anniversary!). Choose from 1000’s of Path Stickers when emoji just isn't enough.
- Quick Replies: Save time by nudging a friend or acknowledging a message directly from your message list with just a swipe.
- Groups: Create group messages which work cross-platform no matter which smartphone your friends are on.
- Voice: Quickly send and receive high quality voice messages 1-on-1 with a friend or back and forth with a group of people.
- Fast: Super fast no matter what network you are on - 4G, 3G, or WiFi.
- Free: Messages 1:1 and in groups with friends are free.
Special Android-Only Features
- Android Wear: See all messages -- from maps, to stickers, to photo. Replies are quick and easy: select the checkmark to say "Got It" with one tap, or use voice-to-text to respond hands-free.
CallMom BASIC utilizes the ALICE 2.0. bot, a new chatbot personality designed specifically for mobile virtual assistant applications. ALICE 2.0 provides natural language responses to your spoken input, controls activation of device features, exchanges information with other apps and web services, and generates personality responses for ordinary conversation. ALICE 2.0, written in AIML 2.0 (Artificial Intelligence Markup Language version 2.0), includes a persistent learning capability, so the bot can learn about your preferences and the app can provide a personalized experience.
AI on your phone
The AIML "brain" for ALICE 2.0 resides right on your device. Some features require network connectivity, but simple chat and local device commands work even without an internet connection.
CallMom BASIC Functions
CallMom BASIC implements all of the device control features found in many virtual assistants such as Siri. Broadly speaking, the ways people use virtual assistants fall into three categories:
Device commands - dialing a number, sending a text, sending an email, checking battery status, activating Wifi and GPS etc.
Information requests - Asking for factual information, contact data, calendar events, weather, news, sports etc.
Personality - Ordinary conversational inputs about random topics for which there is not necessarily a "right answer", but the virtual assistatnt is expected to have an opionion or personal response.
In addition, CallMom BASIC implements a powerful Learning features so that users can have a more personal experience. The device functions, information requests, personality and learning features are described in more detail in the Features document on the app website.
CallMom BASIC scored a 98% recognition rate on the Answer Devices benchmark 1000 questions every mobile assistant should be able to answer.
Никаких регистраций и авторизаций! Один клик и вы уже на связи!
Новое в версии 1.6
- исправлена проблема вылета, появившаяся в прошлой версии
Новое в версии 1.5
- добавлена функция вибрирования при входящем сообщении [можно отключать]
- небольшая оптимизация работы
Новое в версии 1.4
- устранено возможное зависание чата при входящем звонке
- кнопки фильтра стали красивее
Новое в версии 1.3
- исправлены редкие ошибки работы в свёрнутом режиме
- автоподключение к беседе при временной потере связи
- теперь отправка сообщений проверяется
- улучшена производительность
Новое в версии 1.2
- возможность отправлять сообщения нажатием Enter
- отображение общего числа общающихся
Новое в версии 1.1
- полноценная работа в альбомном режиме
Kids relaying their location to their parents for pickup when they are at an unfamiliar place.
Getting a tow truck when there are no visible landmarks or street signs in view.
Tag: Map, Location, Url, SMS, Text, GPS, Texting, Towing, Lost