● Calculates conditions for transfer of an isocratic or gradient method from one HPLC column to another.
● Recommends flow rates for analytical columns.
● Allows method scaling from microbore through preparative column range based on the 2 sets of column variables (column length, column I.D., particle size) and current method conditions (flow rate, injection volume, pressure, run time, equilibration time).
● Calculates time and solvent saved, if any.
● Supports Ascentis® Express and other common particle sizes.
● Predicts the gradient delay that must be applied when transferring a gradient method, based on the user entered value of dwell volume.
Supelco® is a division of Sigma-Aldrich® Corp. From our main facility in Bellefonte, Pennsylvania, USA, we research, manufacture, and supply chromatography columns and related tools for environmental, government, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical, and chemical laboratories. We specialize in four main product areas - 1) gas chromatography packings, columns, and accessories; 2) liquid chromatography packings, columns, and accessories; 3) sample preparation products; and 4) chemical reference standards and reagents.
Our customers can choose what they need from more than 10,000 stock products. We also offer custom-designed chromatography products for unique needs. Our Technical Service scientists help customers troubleshoot problems, verify conditions for product use, provide application assistance, make product recommendations, and assist with custom orders. Our goal is to offer customers the finest chromatography products, backed by the most reliable technical service offered anywhere in the world.
For both advanced and novice users - play with it for a little while and you're bound to learn something new. The HPLC Simulator also makes a great reference while you're working on a real system. Use it to estimate backpressure, dead time, and other experimental parameters.
Features controls for:
- Isocratic and gradient elution modes
- Organic modifier (acetonitrile or methanol)
- Injection volume
- Flow rate
- Particle size
- Column length and diameter
- Detector time constant
- Noise level
- Interparticle and intraparticle porosity
- Reduced van Deemter terms
- Sample composition (22 compounds to choose from)
- Non-mixing gradient delayvolume (in gradient mode)
- Mixing dwell volume (in gradient mode)
- Post-column tubing
Also features indicators for:
- Flow velocity (open tube, interstitial, chromatographic, and reduced)
- Total porosity
- Reduced plate height
- Number of theoretical plates
- Eluent viscosity
- Average analyte diffusion coefficient
- Void volume
- Void time
- Retention factor of each solute
- Retention time of each solute
- Peak width of each solute
- Solvent composition at the column inlet
- Retention factor as a function of time
- Position of a selected compound along the column
The free version of HPLC Simulator does not allow the addition, removal, or editing of compounds in the injection mixture.
QIAGEN’s application QIAGEN App is a great resource for Android users that helps to ease and simplify your daily work in the lab. Enhanced and reorganized, this app provides simultaneous multiple lab timers, tables of many commonly used lab buffers and solutions, a variety of conversion and dilution calculators, and supportive multimedia presentations.
QIAGEN App allows users to watch video tutorials on innovative technologies in many application areas, such as automation, gene expression analysis, genetyping, and Pyrosequencing.
The Android app also includes packages for users of QIAcube and QIAgility containing protocol sheets, support documents, tutorials, and updates.
a. Book LPG Refill
b. Check Refill History
c. Log a Complaint
d. Request to Surrender LPG Connection
e. Rate the HP Gas distributor
f. Avail Preferred time delivery
g. Transparency Portal
Pre-Requisite for usage of Mobile App:
a) User should be a consumer of HP GAS
b) Should have a valid e-mail Id
c) Must have registered on HPCL Consumer World. If not registered, please visit :
www.hpgas.com and select "HPGAS Consumer World"
-ED50/Specific Activity Calculator
-g to RPM Calculator
-Antibody Usage Calculator
-US Standard Calculator
-New US Standard Calculator