Learn the fundamentals of coding and how to import, analyze, and visualize data in five minutes per day!
Designed for beginners and advanced users, DataCamp’s Mobile Coding Courses offer the most in-depth content available in the app store today. We offer courses in Python, R, and SQL that are 100% optimized for mobile and taught by expert instructors. The gamified experience keeps you engaged while you master data science and analytics, and you learn from mistakes with our personalized instant feedback system.
NEW: Learn Python by writing real code on the go in our new interactive coding courses! Our mobile app interface introduces features like a custom keyboard and auto-complete for coding, which makes writing code as easy as sending a text message.
Don’t lose what you’ve learned with our practice challenges, offering daily exercises you can complete while commuting or waiting for coffee. Have fun learning to code at your own pace!
Learn to code with Python
* Learn by writing real code on the go
* Python is a general-purpose programming language
* Introduction to Python explains the basics of data science using the Python programming language and the NumPy package for scientific computing
* Intermediate Python will teach you to make visualizations with Matplotlib and manipulate DataFrames with pandas
* Python Data Science Toolbox (Part 1): Learn the art of writing your own functions in Python, as well as key concepts like scoping and error handling.
* Python Data Science Toolbox (Part 2): Continue to build your modern data science skills by learning about iterators and list comprehensions.
* Importing Data in Python (Part 1): Learn to import data into Python from various sources, such as Excel, SQL, SAS, and right from the web.
Learn to code with R
* R is a programming language for statistical computing and graphics
* Introduction to R lets you master the basics of data analysis by introducing vectors, matrices, and R code
* In Introduction to the Tidyverse, you'll learn how to transform and visualize data using R packages like dplyr and ggplot2
Learn to code with SQL
* SQL is a database management language for querying relational databases
* Intro to SQL for Data Science helps you get comfortable with the world of relational databases
* Learn SQL syntax shared by many types of databases, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, and Oracle
* Lessons include: selecting columns, filtering rows, aggregate functions, sorting, grouping, and joins
New courses will be added soon!